MAPI Activex Calls in ISAPI DLL - Problem

Hello  ,

    I am trying to invoke MAPI Activex Call from my ISAPI
DLL  . But its giving an unhandled exception at
HTTPExtensionProc when the function Create is called . I
have not overriden HttpExtensionProc in my ISAPI DLL , as
I am new to this , I am unable to figure this out .

 	CMapiSession *m_pMapiSession ;

  	m_pMapiSession = new CMapiSession;

	m_pMapiSession->Create(NULL,WS_VISIBLE,rect,(CWnd
*)this,100);

	//m_pMapiSession->SetNewSession(1);

	m_pMapiSession->SignOn();

    Can anybody throw some light on it .

    Thanks in advance.

    Sujay
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Query Sort problem!
I am sorting a column by ascending, so how can I get the blank records/field to the bottom, so as I have ascending then blanks,seem to recall something about a flag???.....Thanks for any help...Bob In query design view, insert a new column to the *left* of the one you are sorting on, and enter this in the Field row: ([MyField] Is Null) Replace MyField with your field name. In the Sorting row under this choose Descending. -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.com/tips.html Reply to group, rather than allenbrowne at...

Remote desktop ActiveX control will not download
We have a number of machines using RWW which work fine. Problem is one particular laptop on which the RDP ActiveX control seems to have disappeared and will not download again! User gets message that ActiveX is not downloaded but no security bar is present to allow them to click on 'Install ActiveX control'. I have also just found the same thing with one of our local workstations which I have tested. Is there something on the Server preventing this ActiveX from downloading? It is still working fine from a number of other machines. Problem I have is that this lap...

GetDC() Fails in DLL.
I have created SDI Application and one DLL. I am dynamically loading DLL. I am passing View Pointer to DLL, and then I try to get DC from View using GetDC() function. But GetDC() is returning NULL , also GetLastError() is returning 0. This Code is working Fine in Debug Mode but only gives problem in Release Mode. Here is snap shot of my DLL Function. BOOL Initialize(CWnd* pWnd) { CDC* hDC = pWnd->GetDC(); } I am using __cdecl calling convetions which I have set in Projects Settings of Visual Studio. Thanks, Avinash >I have created SDI Application and one DLL. >I am dynamicall...

562 problems
I came here looking for an answer for a simple problem. I have the new Outlook 2003 and it will receive email but it won't send. But, I see there are only people here looking for answers. Does anyone have answers? You're using the Web interface to access the newsgroups -- are you clicking the plus sign next to each question to expand the thread and see the replies? (Of course, if you're not, you probably won't see this reply either...) -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup ...

Problems
How do I disable the Money 2002 function that tells me that I have a duplicate entry when I download my transactions from my banking website? It's always wrong and is really irritating. ...

My ActiveX control, drawing its child controls etc.
Hello, I have written an ActiveX control losely based of the instructions on this guys website: http://www.murrayc.com/learning/windows/createactivex.shtml Now my control has two sub controls on it. On the left theres a TreeCtrl, and on the right is a GridCtrl (this is the free MFC CGridCtrl available on the Code Projects and Code Guru websites) There is no dialog resource that I painted the controls on, they are created dynamically, as in the URL example I pasted in above. The IDs for the 2 controls were therefore manually included in resource.h The idea is that there is really a lot of ...

close mdb from calling mdb
Is it possible to close called mdb from calling mdb? I have one launch center calling another mdb and would like to close called mdb from calling mdb when user closes the calling mdb. Your informaiton is great appreciated, It depends on how you call it in the first place. If you use FollowHyperlink then things get very complicated, but if you used something like: dim accapp as access.application set accapp = new access.application accapp.opencurrentdatabase("c:\YourDbName.mdb") .... Then you could do accapp.Quit How do you launch it in the first place? -- H...

Calling unmanaged C dll from managed code
Can someone point me to a good tutorial on how to call an unmanaged C dll from managed code? I am experimenting with using libiptcdata from a VB.Net project. libiptcdata comes with the source code if that makes any difference. -- Dennis Am 01.06.2010 23:10, schrieb Dennis: > Can someone point me to a good tutorial on how to call an unmanaged C > dll from managed code? I am experimenting with using libiptcdata from a > VB.Net project. libiptcdata comes with the source code if that makes any > difference. Any special questions? Otherwise: "Interoperating wi...

email problem
i am having a problem when i open my email, a window comes up asking for a password even though i have already entered it in the window where you save it so you don't have to keep re-entering it. I have tried creating a new identity and a new password, and no luck. Please help. I am having the same problem. If you find out, please post the resolution (and I'll do the same if I find out). It's driving me crazy! >-----Original Message----- >i am having a problem when i open my email, a window comes >up asking for a password even though i have already >entered i...

PIN problem
I've been using Money 2005 Premium successfully for a couple of months now. Yesterday I was able to download quotes and bank statements without a problem. Today I get a previously unseen error message telling me: "Money encountered an internal error while attempt to save or clear a PIN number in your Money file." I haven't changed any user ID or password settings and my passport sign-in info is also unchanged. I've attempted to restore my Money file backup from yesterday and get the same error on it. I've also reinstalled Money. Ideas? Thanks, zender A...

DrawThemeBackgroundEx ---- problem
Hi Our application, is a drawing software developed in MFC in VC6. My problem is that the application is crashing when i maximize the application in Windows XP theme. It works fine in XP in Windows classic theme. I traced out that uxtheme.dll ( C:\WINDOWS\system32 ), function DrawThemeBackgroundEx is deleting a pointer which i use in my application. I never call any function DrawThemeBackgroundEx.... How can i block the call to DrawThemeBackgroundEx??? Pls help >Our application, is a drawing software developed in MFC in VC6. > >My problem is that the application is crashing whe...

Outlook 2003: deploy MAPI profile
Hello, I am running a Windows 2000 Active Directory network, with Exchange Enterprise 2003. We are looking at ways of deploying MAPI profile settings automatically for each user, removing the need for us to setup the user profile for Outlook, when the user log's on. We have thought about using roaming profiles, however are wondering if there is a way to accomplish what we want without having to deploy roaming profiles. Ideally, we would like to profile to automatically connect to the exchange server for the user logged on. Would this be done via a customisation of Outlook on the clien...

Server maintenance
Greetings: I've recently installed an Exchange 2k3 Server and was wondering what kind of maintanence needed to be performed and at what intervals to keep the server in tip - top shape. We have less than 20 users and some even hook up through POP3. Let me know if I can provide additional information. -- Regards, Jerry M. Gartner There really shouldn't need to be any periodic maintenance. There are your standard monitoring tasks that need to take place (check event logs, etc.), but Exchange performs online maintenance on a nightly basis by default. This optimizes th...

Problem with GetWindowRect
Hi All, I am trying to create a MFC application with Re-sizable PropertySheet. I have followed the following MSDN article on how to create a re- sizable PropertySheet. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/325613 But my problem is, it all works well in debug mode. When its in release mode the GetWindowRect or the GetClientRect for that matter, returns some insane values. I am wondering what the problem might be. While i was searching for this, i found a thread where one person had this same problem with GetWindowRect in release mode. But atleast he said he used to get some error when h...

Problem with upgrade to Win 2K
Upgraded to Win 2k and now my Outlook 97 will not open.. there is an error message: ordinal 36 could not be located in the dynamic link library MAPI32.dll What is the matter? I have had a microsoft problem weekend related to microsoft products and upgrades... Someone suggested that i use LINUX Op Sys.. No way.. I am a die hard Microsoft person.. Any suggestions? thanks.. Have you tried uninstalling/reinstalling Office/Outlook 97? If push comes to shove, you could try reinstalling MAPI. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;172350 covers the files that make up MAPI. H...

Outlook Express Problem with Attachments
I'm trying to send .jpg images with outlook express but it sends the message out in 17 parts with no image received at addressee. What's up!? Try posting this in an Outlook Express news group - this is not one of them. Outlook is a part of Microsoft Office and is what this group supports. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and has its own news groups. You can also find some good Outlook Express information here: http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest vi...

Problems opening an archive .pst
I am trying to use Outlook 2002 to open an archive .pst file that was created by a different Outlook installation (though the version are the same). When I try to use Outlook to open the .pst file, I get the following message: archive.pst is not compatible with this version of the Personal Folders information service. Any suggestions? ...

SendKeys syntax problem
Can anyone please help. I am performing a search, that part of the code is working fine. When my result cell is activated, I would like to select both it, an the cell to the immediate right of it. I've tried using SendKeys, but I'm having difficulties with the synta obviously. Code ------------------- Application.SendKeys +("{RIGHT}" ------------------- I'm using the "plus"sign "+" for the SHIFT key to hold and select, bu I'm obviously writing the {RIGHT} portion of the code incorrectly, as get a run time error. Any assitance would be much ...

outllook 2003 shutdown problem
Whenever I try to close out of Outlook 2003, the Outlook icon remains active in the taskbar. When I put my cursor over the icon, it says that Outlook is not responding and to close it out with task manager. Once I do that and re- start Outlook, I get the message that it needs to start in "safe mode". What could possibly cause Outlook to not shut down properly? I have used the Office repair utility, but to no avail. ...

Excel problem #2
When I start excel is wants to open all the files in the directory automatically. This is a big pain, is there anything I can do outside of removing Office 2000 and reinstalling? Thanks in advance Excel will open all the files in your XLStart folder and all the files specified in: Tools|Options|General Tab: "at startup, open all files in:" <xl2002 wording> "Alternate Startup File location" <before xl2002 wording> Erase what you typed in there. (don't delete the files/folder--just the reference to it.) Sport wrote: > > When I start excel is...

Stacked chart problems
I'm using 2007 Using Jon Peltier information found below I'm stuck. http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsHowTo/ClusterStack.html I have arranged the data as necessary for the stacking (rahter than three I have seven). I need to change the axis labels. However, I'm stuck because the directions state to Paste Special the data as a new series (and I can't paste special in 2007) and also confused how to to move series information to secondary axis. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance. Paste Special works the same in 2007 if you can find it. Click on the down ...

Array Sort and/or Index problem
Using XL 2000 Frank helped me with the following formula which works fine for the small table(s) below it. Purpose: to get data from sheet1 to sheet2 from rows to columns. =IF(ISERROR(INDEX(Sheet1!$B$1:$B$10,SMALL(IF(Sheet1! $A$1:$A$10=$A10,ROW(Sheet1!$A$1:$A$10)),COLUMN()- 3))),"",INDEX(Sheet1!$B$1:$B$10,SMALL(IF(Sheet1! $A$1:$A$10=$A10,ROW(Sheet1!$A$1:$A$10)),COLUMN()-3))) (Sheet 1) (Sheet 2) Row Col-> A B Row Col->A D E F 4 Data 1 aa 10 Data 4 5 Data 2 bb 11 Data 1 aa cc ee 6...

Printout Problem error 2501
Hello - I've created an application in access 2003, installed it on another computer that has the following configuration: Windows XP, Office 2007, Access runtime 2003, and I've removed the access 2007 from the office package. The following error happens when the user is trying to print a report. "The action Printout was canceled, Error 2501" A message of the error handling that I've created focuses the problem on the Function "PrintNormalTas" which has the following code lines: DoCmd.OpenReport sReportName, acViewPreview, , sFilterCriter ...

Problem with email 07-09-10
Out of nowhere I am now getting this message when I try to send or receive email I have never seen this before and have never had to do this before. Wants my usernane and password. Account: 'Sues Home', Server: 'pop.charter.net', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR mail storage services unavailable, wait a few minutes and try again.', Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC92 Contact your ISP. It is probably a temporary glitch on their end. steve "sue darrow" <suedarrow@discussions.microsoft.com...

Problems with Exchange across multiple domains in same forest
Hey all, hoping I can get some help here: 1. Unable to view GAL for separate domain in same forest. Full GAL shows up in ESM but not in outlook. GAL that does show will update as new users added to first domain, but not second domain obviously. 2. Unable to authenticate to exchange server from second domain when setting up exchange connection. When setting up exchange connection using a user from first domain exchange works fine. Any help appreciated! -- ____________________________________________ Scott C. Reynolds - Tales From the SharpSide http://www.scottcreynolds....