kridadmanam padarmasya,
0
kamraj123 (45)
7/22/2004 2:34:42 PM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Missing Opportunities when Offline
I have a user who can see All his opportunities when in Online Mode for SFO as well as the web version. But when they synch up and go to offline mode there arent any Opps showing up. I have gone online and offline a bunch of times. Never changes. Shouldnt they be seeing the same data in online and offline modes? Josh Whenever you go offline, data is synchronized between Microsoft CRM server and Microsoft CRM client for outlook. The data that needs to be synchronized is defined by the Data groups. Data groups are sets of filters, similar to Advanced Find and report filters, to defi...

teste 04-14-10
como fa�o pra saber meu endere�o de email ...

Excel:Mac 10.1.5 won't save large files
I can open up a 25mb .txt file with Excel, but then Excel won't save the = file as an Excel file. It just times out when saving. I am able to save = as a=20 tab-delimited .TXT file, but I was hoping to keep the data in Excel=20 format. I can't reproduce your problem (Mac XL10.1.5, OS 10.3.1) I just read in a 30MB .txt file and saved it out as a 90MB .xls file. Do you get a system time-out error? How much free hard-drive space do you have? How much RAM (if you're tight, swap files could slow things down to a crawl)? In article <016401c3ad32$0aa52130$a301280a@phx.gbl>,...

GP 10.0 Integration Manager Programmatically Add New Source Field
I'm new to Integration Manager. I would like to take a text file (source file) and programmatically add a new source field through a script, then parse out one part of the Source File string and place in this newly created Source Field to later be setup through a translation table. Is this possible and what's the best way to go about it? Thanks for any help or guidance! ...

How to code it in macro? 03-21-10
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to code it in macro? If cell A1 = B1 under ABC sheet on DEF.xls file, then process following code, then nothing. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to code and retrieve value from this specific cells? Thanks in advance for any suggestions Eric Set Databk = workbooks.open(filename:="c:\temp\DEF.xls") Set Datasht = Databk.sheets("ABC") with Datasht if .Range("A1") = .Range("B1") then 'add your code here end if end With Databk.close savechanges:=false -- joel -----------------...

Blank Form 02-26-10
I created a form using the form Wizard. It contains fields from 3 different tables. I can see all the fields on the form when I'm in design view, but when I switch to form view it's completely blank? Any ideas why this would be happening? Now matching records? Create a similar query on the three tables and see what is returned. -- Jerry Whittle, Microsoft Access MVP Light. Strong. Cheap. Pick two. Keith Bontrager - Bicycle Builder. "Nate" wrote: > I created a form using the form Wizard. It contains fields from 3 different > tables. I can se...

love loe
bla bla bla , ...

rules wizard missing
Hi, I just got a new computer (win xp) and I just moved all my pst's and stuff from my old computer to my new one. I have all my messages and folders. However under Tools, there is no rules wizard option. I tried to do a repair install and see there was a wizard or other feature that was marked install at run or whatever, instead of just install to disk but I didn't notice it. How do I add the rules wizard to outlook 2002? Never mind, even though I transferred my psts and other files, I hadn't setup an email account yet. After I setup the account Rules Wizard...

Exchange 5.5 Recovey
I learned the hard way - test your backups. Without them, you'll be forced to do a nasty little restore with some very broad stroking tools in the form of eseutil and isinteg. Anyway, onto my prob - there are a couple of users out of 20 who can no longer connect to the exchange 5.5 server after the restoration. I've checked their accounts in both the user manageer and exchange administration. Everything seems to be in order. For a test, I copied one of the users in user manager, then created the exchange account from there. This test account works. Has anyone experience...

Cannot Send Mail 02-02-10
I am using Windows 7 and live mail desktop; I am getting the following error Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0E Protocol: SMTP Port: 25 Secure(SSL): No Socket Error: 10060 I have checked my outgoing mail server, it is not smtp.domain.com I have also checked the box for My server requires authentication No Success...... any ideas? Thanks -- Duncan On Tue, 2 Feb 2010 05:37:01 -0800, Duncan Mackay wrote: > I am using Windows 7 and live mail desktop; I am getting the following error > > Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0E > Protocol: SMTP > Port:...

Email Server 09-04-10
What do I enter as my Incoming Mail Server? Who is your mail server? -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "NSapp" <NSapp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3E9E8147-4AE6-4DEA-9EF8-9C2130450FC8@microsoft.com... > What do I enter as my Incoming Mail Server? > Do you have an existing email address? If so, what is the part of your email address after the @ symbol? That part represents your mail service provider. Your mail provider will typically have a web page that shows how to set up an email pro...

Missing PB Updates?
Hi, When I check this page: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/windowsembedded/ce/dd430902.aspx for PB 5.0 updates only the July monthly is listed. But I read somewhere else that there was a September update, which I actually found. Is there also an August release for PB 5.0 and is there another place where the updates are listed? Thanks, Jojje I just saw that there is a potential problem with netowrk in the September update. Is this the reason that it is not listed in the updates site. Regards, Jojje On 9 Nov, 10:16, Jojje <jojje.an...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi,...

Missing unread folder in Outlook 2003
I know this is an old post but I just ran into the same problem. I fixed it by adding a new search folder. click on New at top left click search folder choose unread mail By default its already selected, click ok and you're done You can drag the folder into what ever postilion you want it in the folders list big help, fixed my problem. thanks. ...

outgoing email 03-30-10
Firstly should say I am completely useless so any answer would be grateful for easy explanation. My outgoing email has just suddenly stopped working although i am receiving ok. message is: The host 'smtp.freeserve.co.uk' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly. Subject 'Re: Easter Monday/Dad's Birthday/Vicky and Peter's Wedding photos.', Account: 'pop.freeserve.com', Server: 'smtp.freeserve.co.uk', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 11001, Error Number: 0x800CCC0D The m...

vsapi - Symantec Mail Security 4.5
Hello, I am running Exchange Server 2003 (as part of Small Business Server 2003). Have used Symantec Mail Security 4.5 to protect the server successfully for 12 months. Last night, a power outage caused the server to reboot. When it rebooted, the Symantec Mail Security service did not start. Email continued to be delivered to the server. The message tracking centre shows that the email was sucessfully delivered locally to the store. On starting outlook (2003) this morning, syncronization errors were logged for those emails that had been delivered while the Symantec Mail Security s...

Show progress missing
On the Tools menu, Send Receive settings, there is a Show Progress link. Mine has disappeared and when I try to read it through menu customization, it is missing from there as well. Any idea how to get it back? I tried reinstalling Outlook, but it still didn't return. Any help is appreciated. ...

Test Environment for Upgrade from 9 to 10
Our live GP 9 data is in the default instance of an SQL 2005 installation. We don't have separate hardware to test the upgrade to GP 10. If I install a new named instance of SQL server on our existing hardware can I test the upgrade on this named instance without affecting our live data in the default instance? In other words, can I run an instance of GP 9 and separate instance of GP 10 on the same server hardware? Thanks, -- Mike Sinclair yes you will need to install the current revs (matching your system) of V9 and copy your live db to that named instance. Use the knowledge...

custom report 01-29-10
It is not wrap and I have still same error Pls see below what I have and I still get same error line #244 (Note I m adding this report on 2nd lane not in main server ) //--- Report Summary --- // Begin ReportSummary ReportType = reporttypeSales ReportTitle = "Detailed Sales with Sales Tax Collected" PageOrientation = pageorientationLandscape WordWrap = False ShowDateTimePicker = False OutLineMode = True Groups = 1 GroupDescription = "" DisplayLogo = True LogoFileName = "MyLogo.bmp" ProcedureCall = "" ...

GP ver 10 & IM SP version
Hi Folks I'm trying to find out if SP 2 for IM on GP ver 10 has been installed - if I go to Help/About IM what version number am I supposed to be seeing please? Many thankx Sheila 10.00.1090. Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com The Dynamics GP Blogster at http://dynamicsgpblogster.blogspot.com "Sheila" wrote: > Hi Folks > > I'm trying to find out if SP 2 for IM on GP ver 10 has been installed - if I > go to Help/About IM what version number am I supposed to be seeing please...

How to show only the missing acitvity
I have a form that that lists Jobs with a [Status] field of : "Not Started", "In Process" or "Completed". A subform with 2 fields, [Activity] and [Date]. The [Activity] selections are: "Assigned", "Out on Proof" and "Completed" What I need is a Report ... that shows ALL "Completed" Jobs that are missing the "Completed" [Activity] and the [Date]. All help is appreciated you need to base your report on a query that jons the two tables and has the status field listed as "complete" and the activity fi...

personal.xls 01-06-10
I have read almost all the posts about personal.xls either here or some other Excel tips website. but couldn't find one solution for my situation. this one is close to my problem, but my problem is even worse than that. (http://www.pcreview.co.uk/forums/thread-3183383.php) I upgraded office to 2007 at the end of last December. Before upgrading, i saved the personal.xls in a disk. after upgrading, i was going to load the macros in this file to a new macro workbook. i double clicked my dear "personal.xls", got a message "the file you are trying to open, &quo...

Outlook Keeps Restarting 03-15-10
My Outlook 2007 restarts about every 5-10 minutes. I have made sure I have the current updates. It restarts while I am using Outlook, as well as when it is idle. I have no problems with my other Office 2007 applications. -- Rick A What is logged to the Event Viewer about this at the time that Outlook is closed? See http://www.msoutlook.info/question/317 -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.msoutlook.info/ Real World Questions, Real World ...

Both scroll bars missing in 2007
I'm not really new to Excel, just to Excel 2007. Anyway, I have the "show...scroll bar" boxes in Advanced Options, so that's not it. They just aren't visible...and then suddenly they are, and then they're not. And since I'm looking at the spreadsheet, I don't know what action it is that shows or hides them automatically, which is what is obviously happening. Anybody know what this is all about? thanks, Could your various actions be triggering macros that could be doing it? Vaya con Dios, Chuck, CABGx3 "spenyc" wrote: > I'm not re...

EFT setup form missing
Error message as follows: EXCEPTION_CLASS_FORM_MISSING SCRIPT_CMD_FORMDICT Unhandled form exception Dictionary Not loaded Sounds like GP Utilities need to be run to re-sync forms/dictionary? just comfirming? ...

Time #10
Can anyone help me calculate time. I simply want to add a column of minutes spent to determine total duration. :eek: -- Sandra ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Sandra's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=24115 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=377186 If you can give us more information on how your data is displayed an your desired output format, I'm sure someone can help you. How are your times listed in your column? hh:mm; mm:ss; hh:mm:ss etc.? How do you want th...