list of installed objects

Hello,

Where sould I look for information related with Instealled
Ole Controls on the PC?
I need to get a list of all objects registered in the
system.

Thanks a lot,
Bastian

vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Distribution List Auto Respond
Hello all, Do any of you know of a way to have Exchange auto respond to messages sent to a distribution list? I do not want to turn on the Send Out-of-Office Messaegs to originator option on because all of the members will have their own OOF messages set up during our Holiday Closure (1 week). The desire is that when people send a message to our Help Desk DL during our closure they would receive a message in return stating that we are closed for the holidays. Thanks for any help with this. Mike Seattle Pacific University You may have to remove everyone from the DL except a temp user wi...

GP 10.0 Fresh Installation
I am trying to install GP 10.0 Trial Version on my laptop. Once when I tried half-way through the installation I had to abort installation. Subsequently after uninstalling all the installed component I restarted installation. Pre-requisite component installation window appears and installs Dextrity components. Next when I try installation using Autorun.inf file I get error "Installation Failed". If I try invoking Setup.exe directly nothing happens. Can someone help me? Hi pvravindran If this is a French Canadian Installation, I would recommend you contact Strophe (www.strop...

Smart List Builder
We just bought Smartlist Builder. Are there any good resources out there for using it? Thanks! There are a few sample SmartLists from Great Plains. They are located in the document library on customer source. -- www.fmtconsultants.com "Wes" wrote: > We just bought Smartlist Builder. Are there any good resources out there for > using it? > > Thanks! > > > ...

Office:mac 2004 installation problem
Hi, I'm wondering if anyone out there can help me... Way back in March I bought a new MacBook, and with it a copy of Office:mac 2004 student & teacher edition. I installed my copy of Office straight away, but didn't realise I needed to uninstall the Trial edition first. Every time I opened anything in Office, both the REAL and TRIAL editions started up - which is obviously quite annoying - so I tried to uninstall the trial. However, the REAL Office then stopped working. Getting a bit fed up, I tried to completely remove all traces of Office and start again. However, when I tr...

List<string> as class property ?

Installing 2006 premium on vaction house PC
Can i install 2006 premium in my vaction house PC? Will this creat a problem with my extensive investment portfolio? Thank you in advance for any assistance anyone can offer. It won't create a problem if you plan on moving your data file from machine to machine. A USB flash drive would probably be a great way to transport the file to and fro. "Fast Trader" <Fast Trader@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9D80F042-7703-4B0F-A97B-09E7669F853D@microsoft.com... > Can i install 2006 premium in my vaction house PC? Will this creat a > problem wi...

Filtered list
Hi, I hope that some one can help! I want to take a certain range of cells in the file "HCP_2005_upgrade" and filter so as to select all the cells that are not empty. Then select all the rows for these cells and copy them to a new workbook "W_V" in "sheet2". I have the following code. Three problems: 1- When copying to the new workbook I did not have the same column width. What should I do in order to have the same column width? 2- What code do I need to add, and where, so as to let the macro automatically find the last r...

outlook contact list problem
Hello, I've been using Outlook for quite some time and it worked fine. My set-up: At work an english Outlook 2002 At home a german Outlook 2000 To sync I use an IPAQ PPC with Active Sync 3.7 I've now installed bluetooth support and sync even with my SE mobile phone with XTND Before the contact list was on both computers shown as "first last" i.e. Tom Smith, but now suddenly it shows as "Smith, Tom" I checked the settings on both outlooks and it says: "first last" both in - Tools>Options>Contact options> - Tools > E-mail accounts &g...

master list for auto complete data?
Is it possible to have a master list, in my case it's of names, in a workbook that excel will use for auto complete data for that workbook? Thanks Hi Tangy Go to "Tools>Auto Correct Options", select the "Auto Correct" tab and enter the abbreviated items and full names for those items you want Excel to replace. Ensure the relevant boxes are ticked. -- XL2002 Regards William willwest22@yahoo.com "Tangy" <t a n g y@rogers.com> wrote in message news:_OqdnbKPa7IShELcRVn-jQ@rogers.com... | Is it possible to have a master list, in my case it'...

Creating a list of info in A1 cell in multiple worksheets
How can I create a list of the info/contents in the A1 cell in multiple worksheets? I am trying to create a summary worksheet of the data from 90 worksheets and would like to be able to list the headers in the A1 cell vertically. 'Right click on the summary sheet tab, and paste in this macro. 'Edit where appropriate: Sub CreateSummary() 'Starting row for summary: i = 1 For Each Sheet In ThisWorkbook.Sheets If Sheet.Name <> Me.Name Then 'Control What column to place data in Me.Cells(i, "A").Value = Sheet.Range("A1").Value i = i + 1...

Project Accounting workstation install
After installing and registering PA on the server, do I have to run through the PA install on all of the workstations as well? If so, is there a way to mass install to all of them? or do I have to do it workstation by workstation? Hi, In GP10, PA objects initialization is invoked when you launch GP utilities after adding PA feature, this is one-off process for each company databases. However, you have to perform the GP-PA client installation process (adding PA feature) on each machine with GP 10, this will convert the chunk file (.CNK) to resource dictionaries associated wi...

Installment payments
Can CRM be used to invoice customers by installment? For example, we lease systems, how can I accomplish this in 3.0? Thanks! Jon CRM doesn't have functionality within it to handle payments in this manner. You could build the required processing via the SDK if you were ambitious though. -- Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM "Jon Poploskie" <jpoploskie@nospam.nospam> wrote in message news:uM$gguG9FHA.3804@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... Can CRM be used to invoice customers by installment? For example, we lease systems, how can I accomplish this in 3.0? Thanks! Jon You ...

Do I need Publisher installed to read/edit articles in an e-mail?
I will be receiving e-mails with attachments containing Publisher2002 created articles. Do I need to have Publisher 2002 or later editions in order to read and edit these e-mail articles? On Mon, 7 Nov 2005 22:20:03 +0000, quilter512 wrote (in article <E5DAA762-0ABA-49C2-8DDB-9A0D05162496@microsoft.com>): > I will be receiving e-mails with attachments containing Publisher2002 created > articles. Do I need to have Publisher 2002 or later editions in order to > read and edit these e-mail articles? You can answer your own question by STFW. You not heard of Google Grou...

Event 9646
E2K3 SP1; Mixed Mode I received a few of these in my Application Log on the E2K3 server, but I cannot find any information regarding them: Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeIS Event Category: General Event ID: 9646 Date: 1/11/2005 Time: 10:30:51 AM User: N/A Computer: MXMA2 Description: Mapi session "/o=Org/ou=Site/cn=Recipients/cn=RMonti" exceeded the maximum of 32 objects of type "session". The MS KB Article http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;830836&sd=ee has the same Event ID, but does not reference the object of type "session&...

Merge & Sort Dynamic Lists w/ Data Validation
First off, let me say thanks to the Excel Usenet community that has helped me over and over through these newsgroups. You are phenomenal. Question 1: I need to create a BOTH box that will dynamically pull names from both the "Chicago Office" & "Seattle Office" columns in my sheet. It is extremely preferable to do this without VB Script if possible to avoid the security warnings on opening the sheet. (Our IT department will not budge on this..) Detail: I have two lists of employees. Column A lists the Chicago Office employees. Column B lists the Seattle Office employee...

printer Installation
I am trying to load an Epsons SX515W wireless printer .the OS iam using is windows 7 .Dose anybody now if there are any drivers fro this yet -- regards On Fri, 8 Jan 2010 13:53:01 -0800, johnno <johnno@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I am trying to load an Epsons SX515W wireless printer .the OS iam using is >windows 7 .Dose anybody now if there are any drivers fro this yet You're asking in the wrong place. The Microsoft webpage can be confusing and may have misled you; this group is for questions about the database software Microsoft Access. I'd co...

Random List from Query
For accrediation purposes we have to audit a random 10% of our cases each quarter I was wondering if there is a way to run a query or report that would let me show a random 10% of cases for a specific provider. ...

List of items with commissions
Is there a report that will list items that have a commission set on them? I want to be able to email our sales reps a list, but haven't found a good way to do it. The report I'd like, but don't know how to create would have department, category, item, price, and commission amount. Thanks for any help, -CP Hi there, Retail Analytics from Professional Advantage will enable you to create that report. Basically anything that is captured in RMS can be reported on in Retail Analytics. If you would like to take a look at the product, a quick movie is available at http://www.p...

How do I assign a set of values to a selection from a drop list?
Hi. I am trying to assign a set of values, in separate fields ,to a each selection from a drop-down list in Excel (using data validation). What I am trying to do is very smilar to, say, to selecting a SKU from a list and having the product description, unit price etc. fill into their corresponding fields automatically. For example, I pick SKU "11111" from a drop-down list to fill the SKU field, then, automatically, "5-inch widget" comes up in the product description field and "$5.00" shows up in the unit price field. Please help. Mike Along with the d...

MS POS 1.0 Install error...
Im using XP PRO SP2 ..net 1.1 installed MS SQLServer installed When i try and install MS Point of Sale 1.0 , i get this error message at the end of the install, when it says "Installing and configuring database" ------Error Message------ System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: The system cannot find the file specified at System.Diagnostics.Process.StartWithCreateProcess(ProcessStartInfo startInfo) at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start() at Microsoft.Rms.Installation.CustomActions.Utilities.OpenSqlPortInFirewall(String installPath, String portNumber, String& errorMessage...

Tab causes CStatic-derived object to repaint!!
Hi, I derived a class named CGroupBox from CStatic. I am using it the following way: 1. I created a dialog (and its corresponding CDialog-derived class) using the resource editor 2. In the dialog, I created a group box. 3. I mapped the group box component to a CGroupBox member of the dialog's class using the Class Wizard. I did this so that I could override OnPaint() and give the group box a custom look. When the dialog comes up, the focus is set to an edit control. As soon as I hit the TAB key to switch to the next edit control, the group box's label gets repainted--only the label,...

Most Recently Used list (MRU)
My Most Recently Used list (MRU) does not always list the Most Recently Used file. Sometimes the file i just used shows up and sometimes it doesnt. I cant find a pattern to identfy why it lists. Basically, i would like it to show any time i open the file. Or, at least if i save the file. How can i understand and control this. I now have it set to 9 Most Recently Used files. Thanks, Dave The MRU will only show those files that you open using Files | Open.... If you use a macro to open a file, or double click on a file to open it, then those won't show up. You can use a macro t...

can I install outlook for my moto droid?
I bought a motorola droid phone and was told that there would be a way for me to sync my GoDaddy account to the phone via outlook, is this possible? "mgue79" <mgue79@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:201E7B3C-D222-4A78-8C2F-92F2C4ACCAF2@microsoft.com... >I bought a motorola droid phone and was told that there would be a way for me > to sync my GoDaddy account to the phone via outlook, is this possible? Whether or not you can sync with Outlook will be up to the sync software that came with the phone. -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] ...

Installing eBanking
Hello, Has anyone had issues installing eBanking? I "successfully" installed directly from the GP disk to test in the Fabrikam company, but have get/change errors when attempting to use it in GP. It looks like a series of tables and stored procs need to be built in the company databases (e.g. ME_EFT_SETP/ME147204, ME_RM_EFT_MSTR/ME147214, etc), but I have not been able to find any documentation directing me to this install routine. Thanks, Dan "Dan" wrote: > Hello, > Has anyone had issues installing eBanking? > I "successfully" installed...

Why Excel 2007 not responding after saving
I have reinstalled Excel 2007 (Office Home & Student) but it is worse. Now having problems even opening files. If I click on a cell it pauses for ages and then says it is not responding. Try looking for help here: http://support.microsoft.com/?scid=ph;en-gb;8753#tab3 "Xandersmum" wrote: > I have reinstalled Excel 2007 (Office Home & Student) but it is worse. Now > having problems even opening files. If I click on a cell it pauses for ages > and then says it is not responding. ...