ISA server

I want to make a connection with ISA server , How can i
use ISAPI classes to do that ? if not, is there another
way to connect to ISA sever with MFC?
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Hosting other websites on LB OWA Servers
We're considering collocation. We're on a budget and don't expect too much traffic but want some fault tolerance and better performance. Is it acceptable to run production web sites/web applications on the same load-balanced IIS as Exchange? Two servers-one OWA, one web site, two (light) data-driven web apps? Thanks in advance. On Thu, 7 Apr 2005 13:26:41 -0400, "msnews.microsoft.com" <intranologydeveloper@hotmail.com> wrote: >We're considering collocation. We're on a budget and don't expect too much >traffic but want some fault toleran...

Exchange server on MAPS RSS list
My Exchange 2000 server is on blacklisted on RSS. Whenever I run a open relay test from any website other than RSS it shows my relay is closed. My question is why is it that RSS shows my server as an open relay and how do I correct this? You could be on a BL for a number of reasons. Some RBL owners are stricter than others. It does not mean they are right, but it is their database/server and they wield the power to decide what they will block you for and for how long. If you are willing to provide your MX info, we can help you find out if you are truly open relay or not. -- Sincerely, D�j...

Exchange Server Registry Descriptions ??????
I need to find out the descriptions for all the Registry Entries that are related to Microsoft Exchange Server 2000. Is there any place where I could find a list of Registry Guide for Exchange or atleast a list of all the entries related to Exchange. These are the KEYS I am looking information on. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\MSExchangeDSAccess HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\MSExchangeES HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\MSExchangeIS HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\MSExchangeMTA HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\C...

Printin DOS Application in Terminal Server
Hello, I'm working with a DOS application in TS, I need to capture the printer thaht i've in my session to a port lpt1, someone has any script that can detect the TS default printer, share it and use it as LPT1? -- Saluda Atte. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Pedro C. Arias. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- On 06/04/10 08:47, Pedro C. Arias wrote: > Hello, I'm working with a DOS application in TS, I need to capture > the printer thaht i've in my ...

HQ Server
Hi, Does anyone know a way to start HQ server as a service? rgds, Henk Wieland Hi Hank, HQ Server is not a service - it only starts when the user logs in. Are you having problems keeing it running? Have a great day! Amy -- Amy Luby, President Mobitech 13430 "L" Street Omaha, NE 68137 402.330.0707(o) 402.614.3519(f) www.mobitech.biz Microsoft Certified Business Solutions Partner: Microsoft Retail Management System "Henkie" <Henkie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FDF55408-533E-4947-8F00-D29DC88F41EB@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > Does an...

How to limit the number of instances of an application on a server?
Hello all, I want to know (and to limit) the number of instances of my application on a server such as Microsoft Server 2003 or 2008. I know how to look for multiple instances of an app using Joe's code ("How to avoid multiple instances.. http://www.flounder.com/mvp_tips.htm#Avoiding%20Multiple%20Application%20Instances). I've implemented Joe's code and tested it the following way : Using Vista, I log in as user A and start my application. Then, without closing user A session, I log in as user B and start the same application. I had hoped that the mutex created when running th...

Two Exchange servers no connection between mailboxes
Hi, I have just installed an Exchange 2003 server in the same forest as an Exchange 2000 server. The idea is to transfer all the mailboxes across when i'm satisfied the new server is doing everything I need. I moved two mailboxes today and have struck an issue. These two mailboxes can send mail to one another, but neither can send or receive mail from mailboxes still on the original exchange server. Is this normal? I would prefer not to move all the other mailboxes until I know it's working but I can't test it properly with this restriction. Thanks, John ...

Crashed server in the ESM
I have a crashed server in the System manager, i am now using a new server as the exchange server 2003. But some objects still point to the crashed server. I tried hitting the 'DEL' key but it does not seem to work. It freezes for a while and then does nothing. I have removed all instances of this server from the AD but i would be completely satisfied once its gone from the ESM. Any help is appreciated. Thanks Kunal Fire up ADSIEdit and delete from Configuration | Services | Microsoft Exchange | Your Exchange Org | Administrative Groups | Your Admin Group | Servers. -- Bharat S...

POP3 server connect errors
Hello, WinXP Pro, Outlook 2k SP3 POP3 server connect failures. a) can send/receive emails under 100kb b) setup Outlook logging, and see server connect failures in logs for all email accounts across 3 domains. Things tried 1) All usual settings checked over, been running smoothly for months - ZoneAlarm, McAfee v8. Same results whether these disabled or enabled [did shut them down to test]. 2) Removed/Re-added Outlook email accounts. All settings standard POP3 110. Also tried increasing time-out. 3) Uninstalled/Re-installed Outlook 4) Moved outlook.pst and let Outlook recreate fresh pst...

Colour code from different servers
-- I collect mail from 2 different servers and I was wondering if it is possible to have them show in the IN BOX in different colours. I know I can select different senders by colour but I want to show all senders that came from each server. Can anybody help Pete A "Pete A" <PeteA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EB77DCA6-A07E-47E9-AD04-62C8B6BC1193@microsoft.com... > > -- I collect mail from 2 different servers and I was wondering if it is > possible to have them show in the IN BOX in different colours. I know I > can > select different se...

Process server and times events
There seems to be mention of process server supporting timed events but I'm unable to find any more detail on this function - can anybody help? Is this for report server, or is that a separate function altogether? ...

Re: server and client threads #2
On 2/3/2005 1:48 PM, RSN_@_COMCAST.NET wrote to ALL: -> When you spawn the child thread you ordinarily pass it a parameter. -> What I do is make that parameter a pointer to the instance of the -> server class that spawned the child. That way, the child can easily -> notify its parent about any special events that may be useful. -> Termination is one such case! I also find it very useful to send a -> stream of diagnostic and debugging information to the parent who can -> display it, log it, or ignore it depending on circumstances. Good point. Now since my server thread...

BP external deployment with no ISA server
Has anyone successfully deployed BP externally with no ISA server? I know ISA server is the only supported means of using BP on an extranet but my client doesnt have one. Any suggestions? Thanks Marisol Have them get one. -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP Documentation for Software Users For help learning and better using Dynamics GP,... check out our books at http://www.AccoladePublications.com "Marisol Britton" wrote: > Has anyone successfully deployed BP externally with no ISA server? I know > ISA server is the only supported means of using BP o...

CRM Moving Sql Server 2000 to 2005 (Database and report) new Serve
Hi, I'm working to move sql server 2000 to sql server 2005 on a new server. CRM 3 is installed on one server and Sql 2005 and Reporting Service on an other server. I backuped and restored the database succefully. But I have an issue when I produce reports. On some reports, I have the graphic with fields where "#Error" is display. Any idea? Thanks David ...

Double database backups occuring only on our Great Plains Server
Why do we have double database backups occuring only on our Great Plains server? There is nothing abnormal with our database backup jobs. Though, we are using SQL Server database maintenaince plans for backing up the Great Plain databases. We even upgraded to a new server, and the dame problem exists. Furthermore, we have over 20 SQL Server 2000 servers, and this problem does not exist. Thank you. Have you checked your settings for Maintenance Plans and SQL Jobs in Enterprise Manager? Most likely you will see two jobs created in there for backups. To my knowledge Great Plains doe...

/removeorg will it affect my 5.5 servers?
I have recently installed Exchange 2003 into my exchange 5.5 site, I now need to remove the 2003 server as it was only a test. Can I use the /removeorg to remove the exchange 2003 data from my active directory without it affecting my current 5.5 site. Thanks in advance. Lee. Lee Too late now but you shouldn't mess with your production environment in this manner. Get yourself a copy of MS Virtual Server or VMware and setup a lab. Did you set up the ADC connector as well? If so remove this and make sure your environment is stable before proceeding. In theory the /removeorg should h...

Help with setup of IIS Server
Hello, Could someone please point me in the right direction/newsgroups? I'm looking to setup an intranet server and need help with the setup and configuration of Windows Server 2003 IIS. Thanks William Hello Bill, Check: microsoft.public.inetserver.iis microsoft.public.inetserver.misc Best regards Meinolf Weber Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ** Please do NOT email, only reply to Newsgroups ** HELP us help YOU!!! http://www.blakjak.demon.co.uk/mul_crss.htm > Hello, > > Coul...

Setup cannot connect to the Microsoft CRM server
Hello everyone! We're diving into CRM 3.0. The web based testing phase ran well and we're now trying to play with the outlook desktop client. During the setup, I get the following error: "Setup cannot connect to the Microsoft CRM server. This might indicate that the server is down." I've tried modifying the default_client_config.xml file with the server ip address, the netbios name and eventually the FQDN. All failed. The web version, however, was reachable in all cases. I also tried increasing my privileges to local administrator after some google search, the error ...

Outlook can't connect to server
My Outlook 2000 is not connecting to the server. SBC thinks that my Outlook is corrupted, since I recently reported having the swen virus. Can anyone provide help/suggestions on what to do or who to contact? Thanks very much. Tim On 10/22/2003 1:18 AM, Tim wrote: > My Outlook 2000 is not connecting to the server. > SBC thinks that my Outlook is corrupted, since I recently 1) Follow this page and remove any swen virus on your machine. http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.swen.a@mm.html 2) Install AntiVirus software. If you don't want to buy, use this...

Outlook 2003 client connecting to Exchange 2000 server
I just recently moved my training department to XP & outlook 2003. They have a training calendar in the public folder list. When they send attendee/meeting requests for upcoming training events and the attendees accept the meeting, the tracking tab on the event does not update as being accepted. When they do it from a windows 2000 with outlook 2000 machine the tracking tab updates fine. Any suggestions? Also if it's an outlook 2003 to exchange 2000 issue does it get fixed when I move to Exchange 2003? Thanks John ...

Setting database location to SQL Server
Hello, I'm looking to move the POS system database from the local MSDE database to a SQL server. I've restored a recent backup (.bck) to a SQL server machine on our network and I'm looking for information on how to reconnect the POS to the new SQL server. Before we go live I will restore a new backup but I'm just testing the solution for now. The overall plan is to separate the database from the cash register and allow SQL server to perform backups and other normal database task. Is there a separate configuration tool for changing data connection information? ...

how to forward mail to correct domains and Exch servers,
We have an NT 4 domain (call it "NT4") and a new AD domain (call it "AD"). Domain NT4 is NT 4 with Exchange 5.5. New domain AD with Windows 2003 and very soon Exchange 2003. We have one Internet domain name ("abc.com"). How can we have mail sent to user@abc.com get routed to the correct Exchange server on the correct domain? Currently our firewall passes all SMTP traffic to the NT4 Exchange 5.5 server. I'm thinking the answer is the ADC, but will this work between two different (but trusting) domains? If this is the answer, does the ADC end up "ins...

Windows Mail stopped connecting to the server
Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. Account: 'pop.att.yahoo.com', Server: 'pop.att.yahoo.com', Protocol: POP3, Port: 995, Secure(SSL): Yes, Error Number: 0x800CCC0F Vista x64 Ultimate overnight windows mail stopped connecting to the server. I installed C# express, VB Express, Python 2.6, and VB6 run times last night. I've tried disabling all virus scanning on the off chance that was blocking itbut no luck. Anyone got any ideas? The...

MS CRM 3.0 and SBS Server
what is the supports SBS Server edition for MS CRM 3.0? is it Premium or Standard? CRM Small Business Edition -- Brandon Presentations Direct - "Document Finishing Solutions" http://www.presentationsdirect.com "Benjie Fallar III" <bfallar@wizardsgroup.com> wrote in message news:eYlvm9CPGHA.3888@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > what is the supports SBS Server edition for MS CRM 3.0? is it Premium or > Standard? > Premium. You need SQL Server, which only comes with Premium. "Benjie Fallar III" <bfallar@wizardsgroup.com> wrote in message ...

Should Exchange server installed in the same domain controller server
Currently exchange server was installed the same File/printer server. But user access e-mail through Web Outlook Access is very slow when open/send e-mail message. Will this help improving the connection speed of openning/send message through out OWA if we installed the exchanger server in new server? Please help.... Thanks. It may. It depends on where the "slowness" is coming from. Generally, it's a good idea to put Exchange on a separate server if you can afford the hardware and licenses. It helps greatly if you separate Domain Controller function from Exchange function. R...