Is there a free toolbar button library available anywhere

I am looking for a cataloged of typically 15x16 images for use on
toolbars.

Does a free public collection of these exist?
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

http://www.glyfx.com/ has free icon set for basic commands. There are quite
a lot of free icons libraries in Inet, but none of them provide professional
looking icons for serious applications. If you are looking for various
'childish' (imho) icons, check these:
http://www.iheartny.com/xicons/
http://www.iconfactory.com/show.asp
http://www.tss2000.nl/site_pages/index.php?CV=1
http://www.tss2000.nl/site_pages/index.php?CV=1
http://www.foood.net/

For business use, you can consider buying set from one of these suppliers:
http://www.glyfx.com/
http://www.glyfz.com/
http://www.stockicons.com
http://www.guiicons.com/

--
Igor Green,
Grig Software.

0
grigsoft (56)
5/12/2004 12:36:50 PM
Thanks for that comprehensive response. It was very helpful.

Command Button to Copy Data
I'd like to create a command button that will copy the data from a control on my form for the user to then paste in whatever other various application (MS or not) needed. Is there a code to achieve this?? Thanks so much! Pamela On Wed, 30 Dec 2009 07:11:01 -0800, Pamela <Pamela@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: This article discusses an easy and a hard way: http://www.mvps.org/access/api/api0049.htm -Tom. Microsoft Access MVP >I'd like to create a command button that will copy the data from a control on >my form for the user to then paste in wha...

create shortcut to folder in outlook toolbar #2
what about if I want to have a folder in my personal folders lets say "Master Project" underneath I create Cost Folder, Labor Hours Folder, House folder One, House folder Two and House Folder 3. If I put every single cost email in the cost folder and every single labor hours email in there folder.........for some of the cost emails they are jsut related to house folder one, but others might have info related to house folder one and two........so rather then copying the email and making seperate cost folders I just want one master cost folder....and I want to create a "short cut...

Exchange 2003 Free/Busy Folder Missing
I'm in the process of migrating from Exchange 2000 to 2003 on new hardware but the free/busy folder is missing on the new machine and won't replicate from the old server. I've tried re-creating the system folders on the Exchange 2003 server (KB284200) and resetting them (KB822444) but neither worked. All settings appeared fine for KB284200 and nothing at all happened for KB822444. What do I need to do to reset/recreate the system folders on the Exchange 2003 server? - Keith The specific error is pasted below. Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeFBPublish Event Cat...

How do I stop VB buttons from moving in Excel after printing
VB buttons work fine during use but if I print the sheet with one or more on it the button(s) move to the left of the page and stay there. If more than one choice the buttons stack on top of each other. I can go back intothe VB editor and move them back but that seems to be a major waste of time. If I remembered to save the file first I can close and reopen the spreadsheets and everything is fine. xl2002??? http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;838910 Controls move to the left of the worksheet in Microsoft Excel 2002 But Jim Rech recently posted this: This article is...

Linking Powerpoint show to a button
How do I link a power point show to run automatically at the click of a button on a form? I have a power point show of instructions that I would like to run when the user clicks the 'Instructions' button. Thank you, Cathy The following link may help you: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa159920(office.11).aspx "Cathy" wrote: > How do I link a power point show to run automatically at the click of a > button on a form? > > I have a power point show of instructions that I would like to run when the > user clicks the 'Instruct...

Customization of Toolbars
Once I have customized my toolbars, the next time I go into Excel, the seem to have dissappeared. Can anyone help with this problem -- boofi ----------------------------------------------------------------------- boofis's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1564 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27189 boof Manual customizations are saved in a file named *.XLB XL2000 and 2002 *.xlb file will be in Documents and Settings\yourname\application data\microsoft\Excel and be Excel9.xlb or Excel10.xlb Excel 97 in C:\Window...

Same library in desktop and compact framework
Hello, I want to write a .NET DLL (using c#) which is to be used in both the .NET Compact Framework on Windows CE, and in the standard framework on servers and desktop applications. Which is the way to do that? Simply referencing a "normal" dll project from a "smart device" application project does not work. Thanks, markus You (often) can use the same source code. However, each must be compiled to target the appropriate framework, Desktop or Compact. You cannot do what you want. In general, the underlying microprocessor uses a different machine langu...

Antivirus Free Download #2
Antivirus recognized a free download to your computer, who knows Microsoft recommends at: http://yourantivirusfreedownloadonthissite.blogspot.com/ Content Site Links: http://yourantivirusfreedownloadonthissite.blogspot.com/ http://yourantivirusfreedownloadonthissite.blogspot.com/2010/01/what-is-antivirus.html http://yourantivirusfreedownloadonthissite.blogspot.com/2010/01/free-download-antivirus-recommended-by.html http://yourantivirusfreedownloadonthissite.blogspot.com/2010/01/antivirus-objectives.html http://yourantivirusfreedownloadonthissite.blogspot.com/2010/01/antivirus-functions.h...

FTP library
Can anyone introduce me a reliable free FTP library. I want to implement a FTP (client-server). Visual C++ .NET 2003 Thanks Majid" <Majid@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:64C5B6D8-7985-4E1F-B062-BBD5E2FDAF69@microsoft.com... > Can anyone introduce me a reliable free FTP library. I want to implement a > FTP (client-server). Visual C++ .NET 2003 > > Thanks Here's a client: http://www.codeproject.com/tools/stuffftp.asp You may be able to use the FTP server source from here: http://sourceforge.net/projects/filezilla/ Of course, you would need to con...

Running out of space on the SAN but have another available SAN
Hello, I am running out of space on the SAN that I use for DPM backups. It is an old legacy Apple SAN that we do not want to add disks to create more space. (Way to expensive) Earlier this year I knew that would be running out of space on the DPM san so I purchased an extention for a different SAN(Dell). I cant use the entire san for dpm so I will carve out a LUN for DPM. The questions I have is; Can I use 2 different SANs to back up using DPM, so basically have part of the back ups going to one SAN(Apple SAN) and the other going to the new Dell Expansion SAN? If so what ...

Outlook Express not available
I updated to Office 2003, now my outlook express isn't there to click on and go to news. I used the help and found it under the go menu. It put an icon on toolbar, that appears as a folder. Now I can't find the news on the go menu bar to try and add. John ...

MessageBox buttons
Hello, Is this possible to change language of buttons caption for :MessageBox, or AfxMessageBox() funtions? or I need to write customized dlg box? thanks I think the language is based on the version of the OS or MFC installed. http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/vclib/html/_mfcnotes_tn056.asp http://www.codeproject.com/cpp/introtolocalization.asp Tom "alladyn" <alladyn@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:OiWCzLysFHA.332@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Hello, > Is this possible to change language of buttons caption for :MessageBox, > or AfxMe...

Adobe Acrobat PDF buttons are missing from Publisher
The Acrobat PDF conversion buttons have gone missing from my Publisher 2003 program. They are still available in Word, and other software. How can I restore the buttons in Publisher? The Acrobat is Professional, V. 7.0.09-- current. The only way at present to convert docs is to go to the distiller, and reverse-engineer them. ShastAA wrote: > The Acrobat PDF conversion buttons have gone missing from my Publisher 2003 > program. They are still available in Word, and other software. How can I > restore the buttons in Publisher? Try Help > About and look for Disabled I...

Hiding "Create Quick Campaign" button
Hi, Can anybody help me on hiding the button in Account entity. I want to hide "Create quick Campaign" button in Account Record. Thank You Vinod ...

An unofficial FAQ for this newsgroup is available at http://www.bollar.org/msmoney. The source FAQ was last updated Wednesday, December 31, 2003, though the web version may not have this version posted immediately. You may save yourself and those willing to spend their time helping you both time and hassle by consulting this resource before posting what may already be a FAQ. Likewise, a comprehensive archive of this newsgroup is available at http://groups.google.com. Click on Advanced Groups Search; there you should specify newsgroup microsoft.public.money and some search terms you consider a...

Title: Percent Free Disk Space
Hello all I want to exclude one hard drive from these alerts. It's managed by backup software including free space and the alterts are just getting in the way. Can anyone offer any suggestions on how to acheive this please? SBS 2008 Physical. Thanks Andrew Wow - I couldn't find an answer anywhere else and no response here so I guess I'll just have to conclude it's not possible. "wormscoffer" wrote: > Hello all > > I want to exclude one hard drive from these alerts. It's managed by backup > software including free space...

command button 11-24-07
is it possible to change the backcolours of the command button? Evelyn, Check out Stephen Lebans Button Color utility. http://www.lebans.com/cmdbutton.htm -- hth Al Campagna Microsoft Access MVP http://home.comcast.net/~cccsolutions/index.html "Find a job that you love... and you'll never work a day in your life." "Evelyn Lang" <evelin@lang.de> wrote in message news:wtW1j.182632$U01.1228247@twister1.libero.it... > is it possible to change the backcolours of the command button? > ...

colorize statusbar + menubar + toolbar
hi all, is there a way to get of the standard gray color that is displayed in statusbar, menubar and toolbar components ? i havent found lots of information about this request, so any help or even ideas would be appreciated.. thanks in advance joerg There are not many resources for doing this. However, since the underlying object for StatusBar and a CToolbar is CControlBar, you can achieve a great deal by simply changing the background color in (OnEraseBkgnd) of CControlbar. This question has been asked before in this newsgroup and I had supplied the link to an article in WDJ which s...

How do I remove a toolbar on left side of email in Outlook?
When using Outlook to send an email I've suddenly encountered a vertical toolbar on the left side of the email message. The toolbar has items such as: File, Edit, View, Insert, etc. It does not show up on the sent email, but I'd like to remove it. Can someone tell me how to? Drag it back to the top with the cursor(press down button while cusor is on the toolbar handle, it switches to 4headed arrow) NODNAB wrote: > When using Outlook to send an email I've suddenly encountered a vertical > toolbar on the left side of the email message. The toolbar has ite...

HowTo? Add icon to TitleBar next to Min-Max-Restore-Close buttons?
Can an icon be added to an SDI's TitleBar? If so, how is this done, and how should its handler be implemented? My understanding is that the "What's This ?-Mark" icon is mutually exclusive with having the Min-Max-Restore-Close buttons in the TitleBar. We've got WinHelp context-sensitive-help (CSH) implemented for our app. We prefer WinHelp CSH over HtmlHelp CSH. Previously, we just had the "What's This ?-Mark" button on the right side of the TitleBar (along with the Close button), but that was confusing for end-users. We got support quetions about &qu...

Output To PDF from a library
Don't know if this is a bug. But I have to functions that will allow to output the contents of a report to either PDF or RTF. They are both located in a code library .accdb. The RTF works fine and creates the .rtf file. The PDF Function errors out that it cannot find the report (ErrNo 2059). Here's the line of code: DoCmd.OutputTo acOutputReport, strReportName, acFormatPDF, strOutputPath, False, , , acExportQualityPrint The function has to be in the code library because that's where the calling function is located. Thanks for any help. ...

Toolbars & Menues
What would cause the toolbars and menues to disappear from the received email when you open it so that you cannot use the toolbars and menues unless you select it from the previous list? ...

microsoft outlook and outlook express no longer work with free hotmail accounts
I've seen many requests for help about this. People are not able to access their hotmail accounts with outlook or outlook express. I've been working on this for about an hour this morning; my problem was with Outlook 2002. It had worked with hotmail until about a week or two ago. Basically, you have to upgrade to a pay account to continue this functionality. See here. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;[LN];878462 This is the error that I was getting: Task 'Hotmail: Folder:Inbox Synchronizing headers.' reported error (0x800CCCF6) : 'An unknown error ...

Statistics Library
Hi! is there is a statistics library in Visual C++? (like the <math.h> for sin, cos tan, abs, ...) this is to calculates standard deviation, averages, and all basic statistical computing. thanks Mathieu ...

Macro buttons
I already have a couple of macros that sort a particular sheet by one of two columns. I have them attached to buttons which replace the normal column heading in those two columns. That works fine, but doesnt look very elegant. How do I attach a macro to a normal column heading cell, so it doesnt look any different to the other column headings that dont have macros attached, except with say an underline under the text to indicate that you can sort on those columns ? Not that easy to search for that using google etc. Don't use buttons. Use worksheet double-click event...