Internal error.. any help?

Can anybody please help me in fixing this link error that i get in my
VC++ project?

Linking...
LINK : error : Internal error during ReadSymbolTable
  ExceptionCode            = C0000005
  ExceptionFlags           = 00000000
  ExceptionAddress         = 0040ED6B
  NumberParameters         = 00000002
  ExceptionInformation[ 0] = 00000001
  ExceptionInformation[ 1] = 00000000
CONTEXT:
  Eax    = 40070F98  Esp    = 0012EAC4
  Ebx    = 3FFF0000  Ebp    = 004695A8
  Ecx    = C0000A40  Esi    = 40070F5C
  Edx    = 00000000  Edi    = 3FFF01C0
  Eip    = 0040ED6B  EFlags = 00010202
  SegCs  = 0000001B  SegDs  = 00000023
  SegSs  = 00000023  SegEs  = 00000023
  SegFs  = 00000038  SegGs  = 00000000
  Dr0    = 0012EAC4  Dr3    = 3FFF0000
  Dr1    = 004695A8  Dr6    = C0000A40
  Dr2    = 00000000  Dr7    = 00000000
Error executing link.exe.
Tool execution canceled by user.

I get this error when i try to build a VC++ project that uses a static
library was made using another VC++ project.
Thanks

0
tima999 (1)
11/17/2005 8:16:14 PM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Need help...getting #DIV/0!
My formula is =if(sum(p6/o6)*100<=0,"",sum(p6/o6)*100) The formula works fine if there are numbers in p6 and o6 cells. If I leave it blank I get #VALUE! and if i put a zero I get #DIV/0!. Is there a solution? Thanks for any help in advance. Hi Peter Try =if(o6="","",if(sum(p6/o6)*100<=0,"",sum(p6/o6)*100)) Regards Roger Govier Peter McCaul wrote: > My formula is > > =if(sum(p6/o6)*100<=0,"",sum(p6/o6)*100) > > The formula works fine if there are numbers in p6 and o6 cells. If I leave > it blank I get #...

Help...Want to make integer down to hundreth in qry.
Hi All, I have a query that averages days. As you can see below it averages precisely and I only need to nearest hundreth. (00.00) I have tried the query properties decimal place to 2, I have tried and input mask....not a brainy move though wanted to at least try. I export this into excel and can modify it there, but really would like it to do so in the query itself for ease of use . Can you help me please? Thank you! Stephanie AvgOfTotal Time to Transcription 0 1.9 2.33333333333333 0.666666666666667 0 0.571428571428571 1 0 Stephanie You can set the format of the field in your q...

Forcing Tape Free Error
Using the Force Tape Free Script from: http://blogs.technet.com/dpm/archive/2007/09/04/cli-script-force-mark-tape-as-free.aspx I get the following error. What can I do to overcome this? PS C:\users\Administrator\Desktop> .\ForceTapeFree.ps1 DPM server name: : dpmsrv02 Library name: : HP StorageWorks MSL6000 Series Medium Changers Tape location: : slot-1 Set-Tape : The tape belongs to another DPM server (ID: 24003) At C:\users\Administrator\Desktop\ForceTapeFree.ps1:72 char:21 + Set-Tape <<<< -Tape $media -Free + CategoryInfo : NotSpecified...

Outlook ole registration error
I got an OLE registration error on startup in Outlook 2000. I have tried unistalling and reinstalling Outlook several times. It was working. I have not installed or uninstalled anything else. I tried recreating my pst file and got an error in outllib.dll. Not sure if they are related. Have you tried reinstalling Outlook Express? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer: karl <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> asked: | I got an OLE registration error on startup in Out...

Error: Cannot expand named range
I have created and linked an Access form to do data entry on my Excel spreadsheet. Once I get passed a few records I get the cannot expand named range error. In the spreadsheet I had up to 4 records, but when I click on the View MS Form Button, I will only see 2 records. What causes this and how do I fix it? what is defining your named range. -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Patty" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0f2901c3a9f1$9c88a840$a101280a@phx.gbl... > I have created and linked an Access form to do data entry >...

error: can't delete msg from inbox
Any solution for this error when I try to delete msg from inbox(outlook2000). "can't move the items, the item could not be moved. It was either already moved or deleted or access was denied" Thanks Try using shift+delete ? seenu wrote: > Any solution for this error when I try to delete msg from > inbox(outlook2000). > "can't move the items, the item could not be moved. It was > either already moved or deleted or access was denied" > > Thanks ...

Cross-Site Mailbox move error
I have a mixed-mode Exchange environment consisting of Exchange 5.5 servers and Exchange 2003 servers. I am attempting to move a couple of mailboxes out of one site from a 5.5 server to a different site and onto a 2003 server (both sites have 5.5 and 2003 servers deployed). This has worked fine for me in the past! However, I believe someone has changed something and now I receive the following error when the mailbox move task looks at the environment to verify the Consistency Adjuster patch is installed on my 5.5 servers: "Unable to find a responsive Exchange 5.5 server in the s...

Help again!!!
Hey.. I am a brend new user of excell programming, and I still have lost of difficults to write codes. Could someone help me again?? I am trying to look for some datas of an workbook on another one. I can't fix the name of the file because it changes according to the file I am working, so I've listed all of them (address on my computer and name) in a worksheet. Now comes the problem, I have to write the code (vlook up (what), (where) etc..) but how do I write the "where"??? The code: Windows("Prazos de entrega_matriz").Activate Shee...

Help with syntax error
Hey guy's. I've gotten myself lost here. I have VBA Code that I know I have a syntax error in but can't for the life of me get it right. My code is for a DLookup and goes like this: varRate = DLookup("[Rate]", "[OperationRate]", "[StyleID] = '" & _ Me.[StyleID] & "' And [OperationID] = '" & Me.[OperationID] & "' And_ [DepartmentID] = '" & Me.[DepartmentID] & "'") All Controls Rate, StyleID, OperationID and DepartmentID are Number Format. Can somebody out there take a lo...

Help! #2
Hello, i have to program an application which should do the following 1. Receive the binary data on 2 channels. 2. each channel will store their corresponding data to a common file (july4.text) (each day 1 file will be created) 3. Each day the data received will be close to 30 MB of raw data (thought SQL will not be appropriate for this) 4. The data which is stored in a file will have around 5000 parameters.(ie: name,age,temperature,etc,etc) 5. MFC application to read/parse the specified data(queried like june20th to july2nd) and display it in graphical manner.(MS Chart?) 6. The parameters ...

Need help with AutoTEXT Not Autocomplete
I had already enabled "Autocomplete", I understand how that works from data entered in previous cells. What I need is something that works similar to the way a formula would, wherein I create a list of "AutoTexts" i.e various words like window, door, frame, hardware, etc. Not same as "Autocomplete" When I save the document as a template and then open a new workbook and beginning inserting data, if I type "f", I would like to see "Frame" or if type "h", I get "Hardware". I hope this is more clear for you to understand ...

Image Error code C2065
Im trying to load a bitmap from a file with Image() with VS2005 C++ MFC project. I have included the following files: #include "gdiplus.h" #include "GdiplusBitmap.h" #include "Gdiplusheaders.h" and in the OnDraw() function of the View.cpp I have used: Image* img; The compiler gives the following error: error C2065: 'Image': undeclared identifier the Class Image is declared in the above include files. Can anyone help identify the problem? -- BP PickwickBob3 wrote: > Im trying to load a bitmap from a file with Image() with VS2005 C++ MFC &g...

Need Help In Update Statement
Hello all SQL gurus, I would like to update one field in a table. The field should have data such as: K:\pictures\XXXXX.jpg. XXXXX is the employee id number. "K:\pictures" & "jpg" are constant string. I need to update about 1500 employees whose file path is null and their paystatus is A. There are about 3250 employees in MS SQL 2005 db. Table Attributes: dbo.eeKeys -------------------- eeLink Int (4) <-- a unique number and appears on all tables eeErnum char (10) <-- employeeid dbo.eeEm...

Help for My OWA problem
Hi, I have Exchange 5.5 server + SP4 with OWA installed on Win2K server, and I have another Win2K server has OWA to point to this Exchange 5.5 server. Recently I got OWA hang very frequently on both servers but not at the same time. After I restart the IIS, everything back to work. Any body have clue why? I installed Norton Antivirus For Exchange 5.5 recently, could it be the problem? Is there a limitation for multiple OWA connect to one Exchange server? Thanks Nelson Liu Do you have any Outlook 2003 users? Even one? -- Martin Blackstone MVP - Exchange http://www...

Error in equation 'sItemNumber'
We get this error on client workstations when trying to print an invoice or sales order. I do not get it when trying to print purchasing documents. I have modified the dynamics.set file to point to the network drive with the modified reports.dic file. I do not get this message when launching GP directly from my server (logging in as the same user). This leads me to believe there is something missing from my setup instead of something wrong with my report. I'm sure it's something simple that I am missing but cannot seem to find it. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Lis...

Can Someone Help Me
I think I posted this in the wrong place at first... I'm not really too swift with Excel, so bear with me, but what I'm trying to do is something like: if A1 is one through five than B1 displays 7 if A1 is six through 10 than B1 displays 8 if A1 is 11 through 13 than B1 displays 10 if A1 is 14 through 17 than B1 displays 12 if A1 is 18 through 20 than B1 displays 15 if A1 is 21 than B1 displays 16 if A1 is 22 than B1 displays 17 if A1 is 23 than B1 displays 18 etc Can anyone help me or tell me what this operation is called? Or share a formula that I can copy and paste. I think ...

Offline address book errors #2
After creating a new exchange 2003 server and then transfering all the mailbox's and replicating the public folders and then decomissioning the exchange 2000 box it became apparent that somethin was wrong with the OAB see srrors below from exchange machine once logging at maximum Event type: ERROR Event Source: MSExchangeSA Event Category: OAL Generator Event: 9344 Description: OALGen could not find the address list with the Active Directory object GUID of '/guid=DB1034E23D62334BBAB3ABF2AE132DD2' in the list of available address lists. Please check the offline address list con...

error code: 0x800CCC0E appeared when I reply a mail,how to solve i
The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'Re: NDS –Survey meter校准提醒' Server: 'smtp.1and1.com' Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0E Protocol: SMTP Port: 25 Secure(SSL): No Socket Error: 10060 Check out this site: http://faq.1and1.com/e_mail/troubleshooting/2.html It indicates you need to check the box for authentication (Outgoing section on the Servers tab of your setup), and also, you could have a port 25 block, requiring use of another port like 587 - which may require SSL to be checked as well. "Annie Z" <Annie Z@discussion...

preTranslateMessage error
I'm learning how to use pretranslateMessage in c++ for an mfc app. but it keeps giving me two errors and I can't find a good tutorial on it. it says: PhysicsMath error LNK2005: "public: virtual int __thiscall CPhysicsMathDlg::PreTranslateMessage(struct tagMSG *)" (?PreTranslateMessage@CPhysicsMathDlg@@UAEHPAUtagMSG@@@Z) already defined in PhysicsMath.obj and PhysicsMath fatal error LNK1169: one or more multiply defined symbols found anyone know what it means? dave "Deej" <davidhere40@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:7sednROg4_wLPmmiRVn-jg@comcast.com.....

Outlook 2007 "Blocked File Type" Error
I have 50 identical HP dc7900 workstations running XP Pro SP3 and Office 2007 Professional SP2 on domain. All 50 have the following Office 2007 .adm files added in the c:\windows\inf folder: excel12.adm, office12.adm, outlk12.adm, word12.adm, ppt12.adm. All 5 of these .adm templates have been added under "User Configuration / Administrative Templates" in gpedit.msc. I am using the Word, Excel & PowerPoint .adm files to "block the saving of .xml file types". While no such policy setting exists for Outlook 2007, when users close out of Outlook, the following...

"Microsoft Access will not open the file" bogus error
Full error message: "Open File - Security Warning Name: BMT.mdb Publisher: Unknown Publisher Type: Microsoft Access Application From: C:\BMT Open Cancel Always ask before opening this file While files from the Internet can be useful, this file type can potentially harm your computer. If you do not trust the source, do not open this software. What's the risk?" After clicking Open: "Microsoft Access Microsoft Access cannot open this file. This file is located outside your intranet or on an untrusted site. Microsoft Access will not open the file due to potent...

Report Error after Upgrade to 1.2
When I try to run a report in CRM 1.2, I get the following error: File frs://Input/a_154/002/000/666/ed433b7a59dabf8.rpt not found on File Repository Server. I am running a 2 server setup (Exchange and CRM) Both are WIndows 2000 Advanced Server, Exchange 2000 Enterprise Edition. Any thoughts? Ronnie Parisella rparisella@primarysupport.com You may need to publish your reports again. Try restarting lal your crystal services first though "Ronnie Parisella" <rparisella@primarysupport.com> wrote in message news:etU8fCO8DHA.2640@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > When I try to run...

Error in formula vlookup
Hi, all I have a problem with this formula =VLOOKUP(Q84,LEFT('[book1.xls]sheet1'!$A$12:$Q$36,12),17,FALSE) The problem is in the left function part, itself gives an error but in the formula display (where you input the data) when you pres the equal sign, it recognice the value of the array and also display the result of the formula but in the cell displays #VALUE!, Is it a bug or something, how can I get the correct value displayed on the cell. Please help, thanks. Audie did you enter it as an array formula (ctrl+Shift+Enter rather than just Enter)? -- Regards, Tom Ogilvy <b...

Error message #16
Does anyone know how to fix the following error message? 553 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.7.1) I get this message when i try to reply to some of my emails. HELP! Your ISP is preventing you from "relaying" messages from a third party mail provider through their servers. You may be able to get around this by turning on authentication to your outgoing server. You can do so on the "Outgoing Server" tab for your mail account. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Replies sent to my e-mail address will probably not be answered -- pl...

Excel Error "Microsoft Excel cannot acess the file... There are many possible reasons"
I have a user who has read/write access to an network excel spreadsheet (unfortunately file level permissions are being used) but she is getting the above error. This error occurs no matter which workstation she is logged in to. Also, this error occurs when she accesses this file from the Web (it is a link on a intranet website) or by mapping to the server that hosts this file. Please Help! ...