Intercept file download in IWebBrowser2

    I have a MFC application host a webbrowser(IWebBrowser2).Basiclly ,I
hope when user click a file download url(href="test.zip"),I can intercept
the download message and process it by my own download component instead of
IE itself.
    Is it possible?
    Any article will be help.
    Adv tks.

vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/workshop/browser/ext/overview/downloadmgr.asp

"L.J.S" <bconline2002@hotmail.com> д����Ϣ����:Oc7j%23OcAFHA.612@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
>    I have a MFC application host a webbrowser(IWebBrowser2).Basiclly ,I
> hope when user click a file download url(href="test.zip"),I can intercept
> the download message and process it by my own download component instead
> of
> IE itself.
>    Is it possible?
>    Any article will be help.
>    Adv tks.

0
sheng_jiang (305)

How do I insert a .pdf file into a Publisher 2000 publication
I am working on a theater program and I have an ad that was sent to me in pdf form. Is there a way to drop this directly into Publisher 2000 or do I need to print it and scan it? Ed looks left. Ed looks right. No-one is there. Furtively, Ed picks up a note from mrsdenyl <mrsdenyl@discussions.microsoft.com>. On it is written: > I am working on a theater program and I have an ad that was sent to > me in pdf form. Is there a way to drop this directly into Publisher > 2000 or do I need to print it and scan it? If you are outputting to commercial print or to a PDF, you can crea...

Can I move clip art files?
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: intel After I upgraded to Leopard, My clip art ended up in my "pictures" folder. I have my screen saver set to randomly show my pictures from that file. the clip art imposes itself on top of my photos! How can I move the clip art to where it's supposed to be? Where IS it supposed to be?! I am using student edition 2008. Thanks ...

Saving an excel generated .htm files as an excel file
Hi everyone, I have the following problem. I have a bunch of files that have been saved in the .htm format i Excel. Now, I need to programatically save these files in the nativ excel format. The problem is that it is going to be executed on th server side and I do not know what might be the way to do this. Ca someone suggest a good way to start? Thanks, Sincerely, Xargo -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

File Locked for Editting.
We have a network running on server 2003, client machines are all Windows XP SP1. I have a user that consistently when opening .xls files that are stored on the server, gets the popup message, <filename> is locked for editting by 'user'. The odd thing is, the 'user' is the user that is opening that file.. and she does not have it open allready. Also, the open and close time of her files are a lot slower than they should be. Any ideas? Justin One possible cause....... Excel stores in Windows\Temp(win98) folder a copy(s) of any file that is open. Sometimes this *....

Export Excel 2007 file to MONEY
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_00BE_01CAA4CC.71011360 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I've been trying to find a way to export an Excel 2007 file into MONEY. = None of the macros I found via a Google search seem to work. Marty ------=_NextPart_000_00BE_01CAA4CC.71011360 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HE...

Update a link in Excel files offline
I created large fiels containing links to multiple files. It is tedious opening the files to get the links updated. I would like to find out if there is a way to update the links in offline or batch mode perhaps in MS-DOS window with a script file. Is there any good book or help article regarding this task? Thanks! ...

Share PST file between different versions of outlook
My machine is currently dual boot WinXP Pro (D drive) /Win 2K Adv Server (C drive). I have Outlook 2k installed on both OS and am using the same pst file (located on C drive) for both so which ever system I am running I have access to all my email, appointments, etc. From other posts in this group I see that it is not advisable to install another version of Outlook (2k2 or 2k3) within the same OS. If I install Outlook 2k2 or 2k3 on one of my OS, can I still share the pst file between the 2 OS? TIA for any help. -- Alphonse Giambrone Email: a-giam at customdatasolutions dot us ...

EFT File Format in GP 10.0 After Upgrading from 8.0
Hello: In GP 10.0, there is a new field in the Generate EFT Prenotes window. That field is called the Prenote Format ID field. My guess is that this field is set up in the EFT File Format Maintenance window and specifically ion the EFT Format ID field. Anyway, after upgrading from 8.0, nothing is appearing in the lookup window in the EFT Format ID field of the EFT File Format Maintenance window. So, we cannot tell if the test upgrade of EFT data was successful, nor do we understand what this new Prenote Format ID field and EFT File Format Maintenance window is all about. If there ...

Looking for a cash flow workbook to download
I'm looking for a home cash flow workbook to download. Thanks in advance, CR CR Have a look for something at the Office Template Gallery. http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/CT062100581033.aspx Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Sat, 2 Oct 2004 11:15:06 -0700, "CR" <CR@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I'm looking for a home cash flow workbook to download. > >Thanks in advance, > >CR have a look here http://tinyurl.com/4mp54 -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "CR" <CR@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message ne...

Find a link to an external file
Hello, I'm working on a excel file constructed bij a person that doesn't work here any more. The problem with this excelfile is that there is a link to an external file wich excel can't find. I already tried to search for the filename he asks for in the equations and cels. But it doesnt result in any hits. How can I find this link so I can remove/change this cel. Does anyone has an idea? Tadashii. -- Tadashii ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Tadashii's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=239...

Primo Version 2.0 caused my Publisher file to crash-Version 1????
I've been reading the thread on Primo and am hoping that Joanne will contact me relative to sending me the original Primo download. I installed a new computer this weekend and didn't give a second thought to downloading Primo (which was recommended to me via this site a couple of years ago and has been working great in converting my Publisher files to PDF format). Although version 2.0 seemed to install OK, when I tried to convert a small Publisher file as a test, Publisher crashed, the document crashed, Microsoft Word crashed and my cable-connected printer wouldn't work. A...

Outlook location of email messages in single file?
Where can this one file be located in Outlook 2003/2007? I need to copy this file over to a new hard drive. PanJammi@hotmail.com The location is dependent upon the O/S. You can read more here about the PST and where to locate it: http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/aboutpst.htm "PanJammi" <PanJammi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C8B81F6E-B9E7-42DE-8E33-DAD1567ED0A3@microsoft.com... > Where can this one file be located in Outlook 2003/2007? I need to copy this > file over to a new hard drive. > > PanJammi@hotmail.com ...

Pdf File To Excel #2
How To Convert Pdf File Into Excel File. I Am Having Pdf File Which Are Created From Graphs & Want To Covert I Excel Pls Suggest Me Any Link Or Addins Thanks In Advance -- NITESH ----------------------------------------------------------------------- NITESH G's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1759 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=49602 You need to have one of the following, Adobe Acrobat Exchange (5.0) Acrobat Professional (6.0) or Acrobat 7.0. There are some other vendor who make programs which will...

Archiving Files in Money 2007
I currently use Money 2007 and when I try to archive some of my data everything archives as expected except in my main checking account none of the transactions for one payee would archive. This is a deposit transaction (paycheck) which is split so that I can track the transfer of funds to different accounts and track the withholdings. Other paycheck transactions with similar splits archived with no problem. Any suggestions on why one particular transaction from one payee will not archive? In microsoft.public.money, T Kelly wrote: >I currently use Money 2007 and when I try to arc...

Write an text file in append mode
Hi, there, I want to write the text file in append mode because I need to open it in several times. My first question is How to do that? I tried to use CFile::modeCreate | CFile::modeNoTruncate, but the new content overwrite the old one. 2. How to detect whether a file is existing so that I need not create it again? 3. How to detect the opened file have already content? I want to add the header once and only once. Thanks lot in advance. Gary CFile::modeCreate | CFile::modeNoTruncate is enough, you can use CFile::SeekToEnd() along with it to append the contents. Regards, -Boben ...

Starting a Batch file on a remote server
I am trying to start a batch file on a remote server. I have done this 100's of time, but for some reason this time it is not working. I am using SQL 2000. My job step is as follows. \\servername\ShareName\FileName.bat If I log onto the server and run the batch file manually it works fine. If I try to launch the file through my job, it says sucessful, but the app does not launch remotely. Any suggestions? Is your job also set up on the remote server? In that case, configure it to run under teh same security context of the account you used for your manual test. Lin...

How do you do a one way download.
How do you get a one way download to work. I use Universal One. Thanks in advance for the help. The one way download will give you an OFX or QIF file. You can just press on the download option on the bank's website, then, when the file is offered, get Money to open the file. Money should import it and you can then see the statement from within Money for further processing. I don't know anything about Universal One, but suspect that's how it is done with them, because that's the process with other one way banks (in the UK, we mainly have this type). -- Glyn Simpson, ...

how can i convert .dxf files to something i can read
I've been sent drawings in .dxf format but these will not open on my computer - anyone help please -- Krysy Albutt IIRC, Autocad has a free viewer: http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/index?siteID=123112&id=2952277&linkID=2475161 (One line in your browser) And if you search google.com for "free viewer autocad" (w/o the quotes), you'll find lots of alternatives. Krysy Albutt wrote: > > I've been sent drawings in .dxf format but these will not open on my computer > - anyone help please > -- > Krysy Albutt -- Dave Peterson ...

download transactions broken in money 2000
I used to be able to download transactions from my credit card company, but it suddenly stopped working. The credit card site says it sent the transactions to my computer, but money never gets it. I no longer get the windows asking if I want to save the file, etc. Forgot to say I am using XP Pro service pack 2 "PattiWagen" <sandynpat@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Ox8J6XiwEHA.4040@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... >I used to be able to download transactions from my credit card company, but >it suddenly stopped working. The credit card site says it sent the >tran...

.mht file problems
A vendor keeps sending me a .mht file type. When I open it, it opens in my browser as text (I believe it is showing the code) instead of as the pictures and such. I think .mht files are created by someone using Outlook, but how can I open the document so I can view what has been sent rather than the code behind it? Thanks!!! Ask the sender what application he created the file in. It isn't an Outlook file and whatever it is, you don't have the application installed that can read it. Cliff Harrison wrote: > A vendor keeps sending me a .mht file type. When I open > it, it...

My file crashed!
I had an Excel file I was using for budgeting, and had spent at least a year working on it, improving it, and all the sudden, it's corrupted, and I've lost all my formatting. Any idea how to get it back? What version of XL are you using? XL02/03 have some fairly advanced recovery capability compared to other XL versions. I've also been successful recovering corrupt files using OpenOffice: http://openoffice.org Once you recover the file, you will of course also begin making frequent backups... In article <e79sg4#dEHA.2352@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl>, "tmoore4748...

URGENT!!! Corrupted Outlook .pst file
I have a customer who installed a copy of Windows XP over an existing XP installation. In the process, a lot of the existing files got squashed. I have managed to get the .pst file back, and it's only 52mb in size. However, outlook refuses to open this file, saying it is not a personal files folder. I have tried all manner of recovery, including the Microsoft scanpst.exe utility. The .pst was part of an Office 2000 installation, and I am trying to recover it with Office XP. Is this possibly what the problem is? Should I install a copy of Office 2000 to try and repair the file? Hope...

Save a file name in Japanese
How can I save a spreadsheet with japanese characters. I get zip files from co-workers in Japan that contain file names with Japanese characters but of course when I save them the file names become corrupt. I have to open each workbook to see what it is. Thanks! Brian ...

Download Hotfix KB827145
Hi, I have exactly the problem here for connecting notes with Outlook: Outlook 2002 Connector Hotfix Package: September 18, 2003 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en- us;827145 But there is no link on this page to download the hotfix. I have Office XP sp2 installed as well. can anybod help if they have had this problem as well? regards SImon. >I have exactly the problem here for connecting notes with >Outlook: >Outlook 2002 Connector Hotfix Package: September 18, 2003 >http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;827145 Dod you check the Office ...

replace string file