InstallShield Help

Hi,
I have a exe whcih has been complied as MFC using static library .. then ..
i have a set of dll's which i have found using dependency walker ..
when i run the setup .. it copies 2 files into the directory ..
the appliction exe and an uninstall file ..
I have the linked the dll's which are necessary for my .. exe ... in file
groups .. but still they aren't copied .. can .. someone help me ..
well i am new to installshield .. I need to figure out which OS the
destination comp is .. and correspondingly ..copy the .files into the
destionation directory ..
Thank you.
--
Regards,
Madan S Ankapura

vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow