Insert GIF animated to RichEdit control....Could You Help Me Please

I have a problem on inserting a GIF to richedit, the problem is not
viewing it, but it is playing it at richedit.
I have a class that can play GIF animation, and I have converted it to
an activeX, if I could pass this object to richedit control, and there
I call its method so it can animated, do you have any suggestions on
this.

I wonder how MSN 6.0 plays EmotIcons.
if you have other solutions, please help me on it.
0
Eyadm (1)
12/8/2003 11:45:51 AM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Activating ActiveSync under control
Hi all, just to avoid to leave free access to the storage area of the board, is it possible to run ActiveSync support under some restricted situations? Example: normal start of the board -> ActiveSync not activated Start with a key pressed -> ActiveSync activated .... or something similar How can i do it? In the board i have a C startup application that could do that ... -- SteM Yes. You will need to disable starting of Repllog.exe in the database. Then just run repllog.exe when you need to connect. -- Bruce Eitman (eMVP) Senior Engineer Bruce.Eitman AT Eurote...

Content Library, help required
Publisher 2007. Mary Sauer introduced me to Content Library.Many months ago. I use it almost everytime I use Publisher. Could you please help again? I have a new laptop and I desperately need to transfer the contents from my desktop machine to my laptop. I do have a USB memory stick! My Content Library is huge! Momo (Maureen) Hello Mike, Have you attempted copying the folder files and transferring the contents to the appropriate folder in your laptop hard drive? If you installed Publisher on your laptop; Publisher will have automatically created a Content Library folder. I would sugg...

Displaying Message from event sink to Edit control in dialog box
Hai I am working on FTP Software using MFC and i have to write the ftp server request and response to tracer window. The server request and response were caught by Eventsink and i donot know how to pass this text to edit control in dialog box which is another class. Here is coding of Event Sink / EventSink.cpp : implementation file // #include "stdafx.h" #include "RoboFTPClient.h" #include "RoboFTPClientDlg.h" #include "Eventsink.h" #ifdef _DEBUG #define new DEBUG_NEW #undef THIS_FILE static char THIS_FILE[] = __FILE__; #endif extern long gnResult...

Calculated Control Refers to Multiple Reports
I have five reports, which for formatting reasons cannot be combined into one. They all open automatically with one command and need to be paginated as if they are one report. The number of pages for each report will differ depending on the data entered for each record. Pagination for each report sums the total number of pages ([Pages]) for the previous reports. The calculated control in the reports looks like this: report name: Report 2 control name: NewPage control source: =[Reports]![Report1]![Pages]+1 report name: Report 3 control name: NewPage control source: =[Reports]![Report1...

Remote desktop ActiveX control will not download
We have a number of machines using RWW which work fine. Problem is one particular laptop on which the RDP ActiveX control seems to have disappeared and will not download again! User gets message that ActiveX is not downloaded but no security bar is present to allow them to click on 'Install ActiveX control'. I have also just found the same thing with one of our local workstations which I have tested. Is there something on the Server preventing this ActiveX from downloading? It is still working fine from a number of other machines. Problem I have is that this lap...

My ActiveX control, drawing its child controls etc.
Hello, I have written an ActiveX control losely based of the instructions on this guys website: http://www.murrayc.com/learning/windows/createactivex.shtml Now my control has two sub controls on it. On the left theres a TreeCtrl, and on the right is a GridCtrl (this is the free MFC CGridCtrl available on the Code Projects and Code Guru websites) There is no dialog resource that I painted the controls on, they are created dynamically, as in the URL example I pasted in above. The IDs for the 2 controls were therefore manually included in resource.h The idea is that there is really a lot of ...

SCroll bar on a static control
hi friends ,i m drawing image when i m calling this function ...now i have to need a srollbar on where i m drawing the image in a static text control (m_ImageRect).. some one can plz help me i will appriceate ................ void CThumbnailDlg::DrawSelectedImage() { CDib dib; CFile ImgFile; CString strPath; RECT DesRect, SrcRect; strPath=pArray->GetAt(m_nSelectedItem); // read the image file ImgFile.Open(strPath, CFile::modeRead); dib.Read(ImgFile); ImgFile.Close(); SrcRect.left = 0; SrcRect.top = 0; SrcRect.right = dib.m_pBMI->bmiHeader.biWidth;...

HELP scanpst.exe fails
Outlook 2000 fails to open and recommends running the inbox repair tool. When running the tool it fails and gives the following error message: An error has occurred which caused the scan to stop. No changes have been made to the scanned file. The .pst file is 1.96 GB. The mail is downaloaded from our ISP, so it resides only on the .pst. We need to resolve this problem ASAP. PLEASE HELP! Thanks in advance, Emjay Your .PST file is dangerously close to the 2GB limit. If scanpst.exe isn't working, you may need to use the crop tool. Look here for the information you need to hopefull...

Can Anyone Help me?
Hi, I'm new to Pub 2003. I am creating an advert. I have used the rectangular 'auto-shape' and filled it with a transparent fade to black. Ofcourse it is very important that it is transparent, but when I come to print it, it appears as a solid rectangle. Does anyone know how to change this and basically print how you see it on the screen?? Many thanks, Ben Publisher has always had problems with transparency. Create your auto-shape with your preferred transparency. Right-click, save as picture. Choose .png. Re-insert into your publication. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mv...

outlook express frozen HELP!
when I click to reply to a sender, the reply box never pops up and outlook express becomes frozen so i do ctrl, alt delete and it says its not responding so i end task and try to reopen and it says outlook is still running i dunno how to fix this.....please help sophie ...

Insert Check Box
Can anyone tell me how to insert a simple check box in an Excel worksheet. I have the actual check box on my worksheet, but when I click it, I want a checkmark to appear...and that is not what it is doing. Please help. Krista, Then what DOES it do when you click it? Does it select the check box (put handles around it)? -- Earl Kiosterud mvpearl omitthisword at verizon period net ------------------------------------------- "Krista Cook" <ekcook@comcast.net> wrote in message news:3E293822-F641-4DD5-844A-91459560293F@microsoft.com... > Can anyone tell me how to insert ...

multiple images in list control #2
Hi, I need to insert individual images for individual columns in a list control. How to go about this ? Thank you. ...

Insert Zip codes into weather code
Helo Excel users and experts, Excel 2002 SP3 The code below is supposed to return a short weather update from the area of the zip code. It does not work, and no error prompt is given. If I remove the two words "Zip" and type in 97401 in their place I will get the weather update just fine.. I have a list of zip codes in a drop down in D1 of the worksheet. As you can see I'm trying to Dim that D1 value as Zip to insert a new selected zip code for different regional updates. I've tried dimming as Long, and as String and used "Zip", Zip, &Zi...

i need your help
i am providing you with my problem with an excel attachment file please reply me asap. Attachment filename: help me.xls Download attachment: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=463626 --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Hi I would suggest using Data / Filter / AutoFilter. This is a very simple yet effective way of doing what you want. If you need to create separate 'tables' you can use the Advanced Filter Andy. "mangesh >" <<mangesh.12lfkr@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:mangesh.12lfkr@e...

VBA editor & help
Is there any way to keep the VBA window from re-sizing when help is used? I can start help, resize the editor, ALT-TAB to help and the editor shrinks again. Excel 2K. Thanks, Mike If you are comfortable modifying the system registry with RegEdit (remember, there are no "undo" or "save without changes" operations with the registry -- everything is live), you can add a new DWORD value named "IsFloating" and give it a value of 1. Create this value in the key: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\9.0\Common\HelpViewer Restart Excel after you create the Is...

Outlook Help #11
I am running outlook express 5 for mac. I would like to no how to put a graphic in with my signature. What kind of file and how to import it in. Thanks for any help!! PrePress <art@graphiccraft.com> wrote: > I am running outlook express 5 for mac. > I would like to no how to put a graphic in with my signature. > What kind of file and how to import it in. > Thanks for any help!! Ask in an Outlook Express newsgroup. -- Brian Tillman ...

Help with CInternetSession
Hey everyone, hoping someone can give me a hand here as this seems a little backwards to me. Basically I am writing an application that uploads a file to my webserver (a static IP) using CInternetSessions and CFtpConnection. Now I've included the code I'm using below to illustrate what seems wrong to me (and probably is :( ). Basically I don't know/understand when I'm supposed to delete my sessions and connections (seems like I never call ::Close() probably not a good thing). If anyone can see what I'm doing wrong (remember I'm calling this chunk of code about every ...

Sign In stopped working -- Help
Live was working fine until 2/29/10. Now Windows Live mail Desktop will not send or receive mail. “Sign in” shows in the upper right corner. When I click Sign In (upper right) then “Sign in” box in the sign in pop-up I get “Sorry, we were unable to sign you in to Windows Live ID at this time. Please try again later”. I can access my mail on MSN web (Same address and PW). -- Ann from CA Oops - stopped on the 26th! -- Ann from CA "ann6709" wrote: > Live was working fine until 2/29/10. Now Windows Live mail Desktop will not > send or receive mail....

How do you insert a water mark into an excell worksheet
How do you insert a water mark into an excell worksheet. Like the word DRAFT You mean for printing purposes? See Bob Phillips' site for details. http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.xlFAQ0005.html If not for printing simply add a background to the sheet which will be visible on screen but will not print. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Wed, 12 May 2010 15:36:05 -0700, leppinl <leppinl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How do you insert a water mark into an excell worksheet. Like the word DRAFT ...

Help--Calendar Assistant won't install
My calendar won't print in the month view. I'm trying to install the assistant and get stuck when the message says "Outlook must be closed" It is closed, and I also checked the start-up menu. I've checked programs in the Control Panel and Calendar Printing Assistant isn't there. I'm using Visa, and Office 2007 Enterprise. Would appreciate help with this. Thank you. Sorry. Answered my own question. I finally after, say, 58 attempts to install this program, I opened Task Manager, and indeed, there were two OUTLOOK.EXE. files running in the backgro...

Need Help #9
Hi This =IF(H2,MIN(10,H2),0) returns the numbers from column H with a maximum of 10. The formula is returning 10 if the cell is 10 or over, is something wrong. Question: I need it to return 0 if 10 or over. Microsoft Excel 2002 Thanks in advance Dave On Mon, 14 Nov 2005 16:43:49 -0000, "Dave 2005" <dave@zillion.karoo.co.uk> wrote: >Hi > >This =IF(H2,MIN(10,H2),0) returns the numbers from column H with a maximum >of 10. > >The formula is returning 10 if the cell is 10 or over, is something wrong. > >Question: I need it to return 0 if 10 or ...

Help, please: sorting the Legend
I'm lucky if I use 10% of the power of Excel. I would be grateful for advice. Ten salesmen on a team. At the end of each month, their cumulative totals for the year are updated. The spreadsheet gets re-sorted, showing their standing in rank order. Simple enough. At the beginning of the year, I created a line chart to track each person's progress. I initially listed the names in alphabetical order and defined the series accordingly. The problem comes when I do the end of the month re-sort. The names in the Legend are no longer in alphabetical order but neither do they correctly corres...

XSD Restrictions help please
Greetings all. Is it possible to create a schema to enforce the following issue. If the value for required Attribute A within Element E has an enumerated value of ‘myType’ then element E also needs to have Attribute B. Xml example below E=Item A=type B=len <Items> <Item type=” myType” len=”5” /> <Item type=” NOTmyType” /> </Items> Any help or a point in a semi right direction would be very helpful :) AdamH wrote: > Is it possible to create a schema to enforce the following issue. > > If the value for required Attribute A within Element E has an...

How do I insert a row of blank cells?
I need to know how to insert a row of blank cells every other row in the columns from F to I ONLY!!! I currently have just a straight set of data in those columns like data-data-data-data-data-data. I need to have it alternate data-blankrow-data-blankrow-data-blankrow- as I go down from row to row. I need to do this for about 1000 rows so I need a quick way to do it if there is one. HELP!!! Looks like this: Data Data Data Data I want this: Data Data Data Data Thanks. Chris -open the VB editor -double click the sheet of interest -View from the menu--> Code -Paste the belo...

Outlook 2007 Insert Options grayed out
In the New Mail Window in Outlook 2007, the options in the "Insert" tab are all grayed out. How do I enable them? "Gordon" <gbplinux@gmail.com.invalid> wrote in message news:63qd5pF28uoifU1@mid.individual.net... > In the New Mail Window in Outlook 2007, the options in the "Insert" tab > are all grayed out. > How do I enable them? > Please ignore - I hadn't clicked in the body of the message! Doh! ...