Infozip wrapper needed

Hi All

I read that someone has created a wrapper class for the Infozip dll's.

But nowadays the link is dead.

Can someone please provide me with this class anyway.

Thanks in advance

//Mikael

vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Need help with printing Excel document
I want to print it out exactly as it looks on the screen. With all the cells and rows visable. Highlight all the cells you wish to see printed out. Then do File > PrintArea > SetPrintArea...........then do File > PrintPreview.......what you see is what will print out, assuming you have the correct print drivers and margins set etc......... If it still don't work, post back with more details. Vaya con Dios, Chuck, CABGx3 "jody mullis via OfficeKB.com" <forum@OfficeKB.com> wrote in message news:507040B8C48C0@OfficeKB.com... > I want to print it out exactly a...

need some help please, read inside, cheers!!
Hello Peeps! I am trying to work out a formula that can count multiple strings i.e. =COUNTIF($E$3:$E$40,"Setup") But not only have it count look for the word setup, have it look for another word to i.e!!! =COUNTIF($E$3:$E$40,"Setup", "Done") This doesn't work but u get the jist of what i need, any help would be much appreciated!!me! Thanks Alot Kami Wilson Use separate countifs: =COUNTIF($E$3:$E$40,"Setup") + COUNTIF($E$3:$E$40,"Done") Andy. "Wilson" <Lordwils@btopenworld.com> wrote in message news:78na00ppvvbsqt...

Formula needed 01-22-10
Hi I need a formula that will look in one column range for a certain value and for another value in another column range and when they are both found in the same row, will count the number of occurances. Help!!!! Krissy wrote: > Hi > I need a formula that will look in one column range for a certain value and > for another value in another column range and when they are both found in the > same row, will count the number of occurances. Help!!!! http://www.contextures.com/xlFunctions01.html#SumProduct Omit the "values to be summed". =SUMPRODUCT(--(A2...

Need to remove data in table due to input mask; cannot close.
ACCESS Table open, unable to close or modify telephone field. Had tried i/p mask of 0 due to "Unlisted" numbers appearing right-justified when doing a report. I sure thought I changed it back to a NO MASK prior saving the table. Now, table is open and I am unable to do anything with that field, even deleting the content, to satisfy the mask problem. Hands seems to be tied in 'catch 22'; I would have thought (!!??) that the table would not have saved properly if the input mask did not match the field contents. I'm stuck! Thank you so much. =?Utf-8?B?b2ZmZXJvY2t...

To type I need to depress keys for twice as long as usual. Why?
Having inadvertently depressed a "shift" key for longer than 6 seconds, I have created a problem with typing. To type I need to depress the keys for about twice as long as usual, with an associated sound as well. I can temporarily correct this by depressing the shift key again for longer than 6 seconds but I need to make the correction more permanent. How do I do this? This is a Windows thing, not specifically Word. Go to Start menu > Control Panel > Accessibility Options (or in Vista or Windows 7, Ease of Access Center). Turn off Filter Keys. To prevent it from ...

Newbie
I have installed Exchange 2003 (new install) on a new install of Windows Server 2003. When I went to add info for the SMTP server (using Exchange Management System - EMS) I navigated to Servers - Exchange1 - Protocols - SMTP There's no default SMTP server listed in there. How can I get one in there? -Fran- Did you have IIS installed already? <Fran> wrote in message news:vmrpu1h04d06lpot07kbqu78lnsflpqcaa@4ax.com... >I have installed Exchange 2003 (new install) on a new install of > Windows Server 2003. > > When I went to add info for the SMTP server (using Exch...

Inserted rows, now need Counta function
Hi I've got a data dump. I've figured out how to insert a blank row after a change in name in column A and insert "Total" - so... bill.... bill.... bill Total - bob.... bob.... bob.... bob Total - What I need in column C next to total is to insert the COUNTA function for each person. Any ideas? cheers You say your code inserts a blank row after a change in name and inserts "Total", but your example doesn't show this. Can you post the code you are using to do your "insert"? It will probably be easier to handle the ...

Excel Add-In for SQL Server Analysis Services Error -- Need Help
I have the add-in installed and it was working. However, lately I keep getting an error stating: Excel Add-in for Analysis Services has not been initialized I have uninstalled and reinstalled but no luck. Anyone help out here? Alan ...

need to get rid error message
Last month I tried to install Symantec's Winfax software on my XP Pro machine. For whatever reason, it kept crashing during the installation, and I couldn't figure out a way around it. Now whenever I first start Word or Excel, I get an error message that says: Compile error in hidden module: WinFaxPrintAndMerge I can click OK and it goes away, but what do I need to do to make it so that message doesn't appear again? In other words, how do I fix whatever it is that it thinks is wrong? Any help you can provide would be much appreciated. Thanks. By the way, I'm usin...

Dual Value Axes advice needed please.
Hi all, need some help with what should be a simple chart. Using Excel 2003, I have a worksheet with a rolling year of data, months on row 1, series titles in A2:A4, values in B2:M4 and Annual Total in Column N (data in N2:N4). As the Annual Total is 12 times the average I want the Total to be assigned to a second Value Axis on the right from the default Value Axis on the left. I have no problem setting a complete Series to a second value Axis, but I want to set a category to the second axis. How can I do that? Thanks. -- Spence To add the secondary category axis, go to Chart menu...

I need the items to have grades
In any business, there are items of different quality, different origin, different level of concentration etc. For example, Tea powder of 3 qualities: High, Medium, low or Tea made in different countries: India, Malasia, China. In the above cases, the item code has to be same because it is basically the same item, but there should be a way to identify them separately. The best way I have seen, to manage this requirement is to have a 'Grade' Column with the Item code. There should be a Grade Master in the Cards Menu of Inventory Module, where the user can create the Grade Type...

I need a rectangular label set for a DVD case.
not the square ones... but one that's rectangular, approx 7.25 x 5.25 inches. Thanks!! debbieT debbie@truesoaps.com ...

Downloading in Outlook 2003 creates a file "needs list" instead of d/l file
When I have an email with attachment, and I go to download it, it downloads it and sometimes renames it to "needs list". It is the same size as the original file, however it cant be opened by any known program. In this case, it should be a .dwg autocad file, but it has happened a couple of times. the name in the saveas box is correct, you download it, and go to that directory and what you were expecting to be there isnt, instead needs list is there. Anyone here of this before? I searched Google, and the newsgroups and the MShelp files, and found nothing. Any ideas woul...

Domain name not always needed to log into OWA?

Protection Options, Do I need them all?
I have choices of All Shares/All Volumes/Hyper-V and System Protection If I use System Protection (Bare Metal/System State) do I need to backup the volume and shares? Yes, BMR is for the operating system only. It doesn't back up any user data. System State is the associated registry/Active Directory data. Daniel "TechAnalyst" wrote: > I have choices of All Shares/All Volumes/Hyper-V and System Protection > > If I use System Protection (Bare Metal/System State) do I need to backup the > volume and shares? is it better to use native ntbackup tha...

I need to do a triptic
En que programa puedo hacer un triptico/ I need to do a triptico http://office.microsoft.com/es-es/templates/results.aspx?qu=triptico&av=TPL000 -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "frank" <frank@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:334CFB3C-BFC6-4792-A129-DA25C8BC4354@microsoft.com... > En que programa puedo hacer un triptico/ I need to do a triptico ...

Help...Need to modify data within a column in a .csv file
I have been given a .csv file of several thousand rows, and I need to change column A of each. The brief cutout below shows column A of the first two rows. (I need to skip the first row, which is the headers.) Kinda clumsy to have such a wide column, but the application this file is to be fed after I change the contents requires all the data separated by double-quotes to be in the one column. Cell A2: 09/12/0509/25/05"1417385"121"307"111-11-1111"09/30/05"LASTNAME1 Cell A3: 09/12/0509/25/05"1417386"101"900000005"222-22-2222"09/30/05"...

Need help with frozen outlook
There's a Daemon failure message that's sitting in my mailbox, as the first message, and it causes outlook to get hung up. Every time I start outlook, it opens, then freezes, and I have to go to the task manager to shut it down. I've tried uninstalling, reinstalling and repairing, but the old mail messages keep populating in my inbox when I reinstall the program. I've deleted every trace of outlook from the registry, and tried reinstalling and connecting while not connected to the internet. How can I remove my messages?? ...

I need your help in transferring XP SP2 unto Flash USB Drive
I have an updated desktop that has Windows 7. I still have my Windows XP SP2 CD. I also inherited an HP netbook that had XP SP2 and wanted to know if it is possible to take my Windows XP SP2 CD and place it into desktop without it trying to reformat it and then to just copy it unto a Flash USB Drive. From there, I can then reinstall Windows XP SP2 unto netbook. Can that be done? Why don't you just use the hidden Recovery partition (not to be confused with System Restore) to reinstall WinXP on the netbook? Speaking of which, why do you need to reinstall WinXP on t...

Need for Free Personal website
Dear Microsoft, I am regular custemer of microsoft product. I want know how I get my personal web site free? Thank you. Hi, Endale. > Dear Microsoft, Sorry. Microsoft doesn't generally monitor these newsgroups to read and answer questions that aren't submitted through TechNet subscriptions. Non-TechNet questions posted here are answered by volunteers worldwide and occasional Microsoft employees in their own free time. > I am regular custemer of microsoft product. I want know how I get my > personal web site free? One doesn't need to be a customer of any Mi...

I need Microsoft Map
I need the features from Microsoft Map, because it is tightly integrated with Excel, and it allows me to add my own maps in MapInfo format. I have not seen other products that allow me to use my own maps and have same features. I work with UN consultant, we create our own mapsas we work in areas of the world where we do not have other sources. I don't understand what you mean, why don't you buy office 2000 on eBay or something Or get MapPoint from which you can export maps to Excel -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Torsten" <Torsten@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote i...

I need to save templates in a different way. Anyone know a soluti
I am a lawyer building precedents for my law firm. Here is the problem. I have about 100 separate macro-enabled templates created in my documents folder. I have created a separate folder for shortcuts. There I put shortcuts to each of the commonly used templates I have, and I have assigned hotkeys to them (F1-F12, ctrl-alt A-Z). Now here is the problem. Because I cannot save over a template (when I edit it for changes in the law) and instead have to save it with a different name, I lose the connection to the hotkey, which is linked to that particular document. I do not wa...

Need to totaly reinstall outlook
My outlook does not work and I tried to reinstall it but every time old setting are coming back Did you uninstall Outlook using Control Panel--->Add/Remove Programs method and then reboot before reinstalling? MJ wrote: > My outlook does not work and I tried to reinstall it but every time old > setting are coming back Version of OL? Which settings are you refering to? What *exact* err msgs are you getting? "MJ" <MJ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C901E275-ABD9-4A2F-B788-4685B6F6AF9A@microsoft.com... > My outlook does not work and I tried to rei...

Need some advice/suggestions
Current system: OS: Media Center 2005 SP2 Mem: 1.5 Gb Proc: 2 GHz AMD Athlon 64 (3000+) Tuner: ATI TV Wonder Elite PCI Video Card Service Provider: Comcast (no cable box) Problem: Comcast. :-) They've basically reduced broadcasting to only a handful of analog channels. The tuner does not support HD or Clear QAM or really anything like that, so my recording selection is extremely limited. Question: What should I do if I want to get more channels? I'm not necessarily averse to upgrading to Win7 (but I'm not interested in Vista), and I think the system ...

I need an access database to track school attendance and grades
Does anyone have a database developed in Access that can be used to track college attenance, grades, billing, etc? Thanks Call me silly, but every college I know of has multi-million-$ computer systems and canned software for that. Any college that would be using Access for this must have a total enrollment of about 50 students. Or are you doing this as a college class assignment? "Lost in Alabama" wrote: > Does anyone have a database developed in Access that can be used to track > college attenance, grades, billing, etc? > > Thanks ...