Implementing a window like .NET Studio's "Properties"?

Hi there,

Does anyone know if there's a class available to make a Properties-type
dialog with .NET studio in C++?  I'm looking for what pretty much amounts to
a 2 column grid, with the ability to put edit boxes, combo boxes, etc. into
the right hand column.

Thanks for any tips.

Chris

0
cada0310 (3)
5/13/2005 1:24:06 PM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

you can use the propertygrid control.
see http://blog.joycode.com/jiangsheng/archive/2005/03/19/46065.aspx
"cada0310" <cada0310@discussions.microsoft.com> д����Ϣ����:79284EE3-B397-4098-B168-B4D7A69D6776@microsoft.com...
> Hi there,
>
> Does anyone know if there's a class available to make a Properties-type
> dialog with .NET studio in C++?  I'm looking for what pretty much amounts
> a 2 column grid, with the ability to put edit boxes, combo boxes, etc.
> into
> the right hand column.
>
> Thanks for any tips.
>
> Chris

0
sheng_jiang (305)

Custom File Properties
Can you help? I use a template that has custom properties linked to the cells. Is there anyway I can either extract those particular properties to list I don't what to data track the information using the template wizard just a straight forward list or this my only option? Julie Willi -- jujuwilli ----------------------------------------------------------------------- jujuwillis's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=212 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=39176 You'd need a macro to make the list. Sub ListC...

Nagivation Bar Properties Box ( Pub 2003)
The instruction to change the nav. bar is not working. I am attempting to change the email addess from ms email to my email addr by changing the properties of the nav. bar. ------------ THE INSTRUCTION--------------- Change a link on a navigation bar You can change the destination of a link. You can also change the text that displays on the navigation bar. Select the navigation bar that you want to change. On the Format menu, click Navigation Bar Properties, and then click the General tab. Under Links, click the link that you want to change, and then click Modify Link. In the Modify L...

Import data properties dialog box
Is there a way to change the defaultin the "Import Data" properties dialog box? Hi AFAIK this is not possible -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Lee Hunter" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:0a8f01c490ef$bd330f00$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Is there a way to change the defaultin the "Import Data" > properties dialog box? > Frank, Thank you for your reply. >-----Original Message----- >Hi >AFAIK this is not possible > >-- >Regards >Frank Kabel >Frankfurt, Germany > >"Lee Hunt...

public folder properties #2
Setup - win2k all sp's applied, exchange 2k enterprise. also use NSi double take for replication. I am having trouble accessing the properties of my public folders through exchange admin. From the outlook client everything seems ok. i am wanting to view the SMTP address that i have enabled on some public folders but when trying to access this i get the error message "The format of the specified domain name is invalid" id no - c00704bc. I think this may of occured when i performed a fail over test around two weeks ago. On one of the folders i disabled mail and the re ena...

general properties of the mailbox
Exchange 5.5 - management wants a report on when all mailboxes were created. I could not find anything in the exchange admin that would do this. Has anyone had to do this or know if there is a way? I just need the created date for each mailbox. Thank you Nstevens@tycoint.com On Wed, 22 Jun 2005 16:57:02 -0400, "Nancy Stevens" <nstevens@tycoint.com> wrote: >Exchange 5.5 - management wants a report on when all mailboxes were created. >I could not find anything in the exchange admin that would do this. Has >anyone had to do this or know if there is a way? I just ...

Converting custom cell properties to text
Hi, I have a column of cells with telephone numbers in it and I wish to convert - or copy and paste these cells - into text format. For example, I have a telephone number as 083270000 and the cell properties (Format > Cells > Category) is listed as "Custom" and the "Type" is listed as "000000000". When I conduct a copy and paste, I lose the preceding zero before the eight. But I need this to remain and I need all the cells in "Text" format! Any ideas on how to do this? Regards Hnelg Format the column as text-go into Format>cells>cu...

Properties for this information service must be defined prior to use
I updated my registry to allow large disk volumes. The next time I opened Outlook, it was unable to open my mailbox and .pst personal folders. It gave the messages 'Properties for this information service must be defined prior to use' and then 'The file foo.pst is not a personal folders file.' I tried the Inbox Repair Tool, which made a folder readable, but did not show any messages. Microsoft also suggested using the 2 Gb truncation tool, but the .psts are all way under 2Gb, did have large table support turned on, and the tool did not recognize them as valid .psts ...

Exch2003
Hi! When I installed our OWA frontend server, a temporary server was acting as global catalog server etc (because our primary server had be be migrated from win2000 to win2003). The OWA frontend was moved to the DMZ before the new server was up and running. But bow I want to take down the temporary server - and when I look at the "Directory Access" tab of the properties on the OWA frontend in the Exch System Manager, the "Configuration Domain Controller" and "Global Catalog" server is set to the temporary server. I know how to change the "Global Catalog&qu...

A Way for saving control with all of it's components and properties to a file or stream.
Hello. Is there any way to save a control + all of it's components to a file (or give it some representation as a long string). Thanks :) Mr. X. wrote: > Hello. > Is there any way to save a control + all of it's components to a file > (or give it some representation as a long string). > > Thanks :) A control is an object with properties. You save the properties of the object to a XML file manually. You instantiate the control/object (new), and you populate the control/object from the XML file that represents the controls properties. XML is stri...

Shortcut Properties dialog
Hi all, A simple request, but one for which I can find no specific answers. How does one call up the Shortcut Properties dialog for a given link file? That is, the dialog that appears when you right-click a shortcut and select Properties. Thanks in advance, Brian Take a look at the following KB article http://support.microsoft.com/?id=179377 How To Invoke the Shell's File Properties Dialog Box -- Cheers Check Abdoul [VC++ MVP] ----------------------------------- "Brian Banks" <lost@sea.com> wrote in message news:%23hcpkPkzEHA.3708@TK2MSFTN...

Reference PivotChart view properties?
I can not find anything online about how to reference PivotChart view properties. In Microsoft Access 2007 you can open a form or even a query in PivotChart view. The four primary properties I would like to set programmatically using VBA are: 1) Filter 2) Data 3) Series 4) Category Is this something we have to wait for in the next release of Access? Juzer Wyze <Wyze@discussions.microsoft.com> napisał | I can not find anything online about how to reference PivotChart view | properties. | | In Microsoft Access 2007 you can open a form or even a query in | PivotC...

Printing custom properties
Hi, I'm usign Visio 2003. When I use a server stencil, you can add several custom properties like serial number, manufacturer, memory, etc. Is there a way to print this information? I'm not near my v2003 machine, but on v2002 you would go to tools => reports => shape report and follow the menus. al "thierry" <thierry@microcomputing.Be> wrote in message news:ezzUlhp5DHA.2416@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > I'm usign Visio 2003. When I use a server stencil, you can add several > custom properties like serial number, manufacturer, memory, etc....

Where can I find the Properties box for contacts
I somehow have deleted two contact list in my contact folder, yet when I click on the "to send" box to send an email to an address these two folder keep showing up in my column of different emails contacts. When I click on one of these accounts I get a message telling me the account is moved or deleted and it cannot be displayed. I have tried going to the Tools menu and deleting from the outlook address book and restarting outlook, but these two address keep showing up. I found a message that said to go to the Properties Dialogue box in this contact, but I can't get the...

Setting Report field properties on open
I am trying to set a field so it does not get printed in a report when it opens. I used to OpenARG statement and it passes the variable fine. However when trying to turn the field visiblity to false I get an error. Strange????? Can you change report fields visibility so certain fields do not get printed on the fly like this? I tried this with no luck. Private Sub Report_Open(Cancel As Integer) If Not IsNull(Me.OpenArgs) Then InputArgs = Me.OpenArgs Select Case InputArgs Case "NoValues" txtUM_QTY.Report.Visible = False '&l...

RMS Store Ops should have a Related Items Tab in Item properties
RMS Store Ops 1.3 There should be a tab in item properties to set-up related items. This would be very useful if you're using software, like Nitrosell, to sync RMS with your webstore. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Busine...

can't display address properties
our envirnment is exchange2k3 sp2 and outlook2k3. In outlook,open a message,double click local domain sender/recipient, we can't get address properties,if we double click external domain sender,it's no problem. how do i setup it in exchange server that we can get local domain sender address information? thanks jack ...

Named properties
Every time a named property is created within a mailbox database event 9873 is fired: Event Type: Information Event Source: MSExchangeIS Event Category: General Event ID: 9873 Date: 1/29/2010 Time: 11:22:32 AM User: N/A Computer: ExchangeServerName Description: A named property has been created for the database "/o=Company AG/ou=Exchange Administrative Group (FYDIBOHF23SPDLT)/cn=Configuration/cn=Servers/cn=mailboxservername/cn=Microsoft Private MDB". ID: 0x9954 Named property GUID: 00020386-0000-0000-c000-000000000046 Named property name/ID: x-host The ...

Workspace properties
Hi, I am currently using Visual Studio 6.0. One of the more frustrating things about VS 6.0 is the handling of include paths. Example: Fred has the following folder arrangement on his machine: Dev\ Common\ File\ Utility\ Base\ DisplayModule\ Storage\ Engine\ Sally, however, uses a flat structure: Development\ File\ Utility\ DisplayModule\ Storage\ Engine\ Now, assume that DisplayModule\Panel.cpp contains the following line: #include <Utility/Trig.h> There are a couple of ways to get this to resolve correctly. One way is to put...

FSO Properties
Hi All, I'm trying to find a way of accessing the document properties through (FileScriptingObject)FSO. I have scoured the web & looked in the VBA Help with no luck. What I would like to be able to do is check the value in the Document Property -> Title (On the summary tab of the property window). This will help me find the specific file in the folder, as the folder may contain three or four files similar to the search criteria, where only one will have a specific title. I realise that this may not be available through FSO, but somewhere in the object properties of a work...

Script error when clicking on a persons properties
If I select a user in the GAL and click on the properties button to get more information on them I am now getting a Internet Explorer Script Error of: An error has occurred in the script on this page. Line: 999 Char: 3 Error: Object doesn't support this property or method Code: 0 URL: the URL of the exchange server This was working a few days ago and now I get this. Anyone know what the cause could be? Running Exchange 2003 Ent. SP2 Update: This seems to only happen when a user connects to the front end server. If I login to OWA on the back end server it works without giving t...

Get Performed Illegal Action message with Files, Properties, OK
Hope you can help with this. With Outlook 2000, if I open an email, click Files, Properties, OK, and then click Files again, I get the "Performed Illegal Operation" message and Outlook closes. Why is this? Thanks for your help. ...

DLL Properties
How do I get my VB6 to access a DLL's properties. Specifically, the file version number. The dll is referenced only in a Declare if that matters. That is, it is not registerable. It is in the System32 folder and my app can access the entry points. "Bee" <Bee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BC397819-E3DA-4853-BA1D-27AA529C1755@microsoft.com... > How do I get my VB6 to access a DLL's properties. > Specifically, the file version number. > The dll is referenced only in a Declare if that matters. > That is, it is not registerable. ...

Prepare-Document Properties-Advanced Options Greyed out
I can't get access to the advanced options to change the hyperlink base of a workbook. Anyone got any idea why this button would be greyed out. I tried a blank workbook and it worked fine. Thanks. ...

GET WINDOW PROPERTIES FROM HANDLE
how can i get alll the properties of a window( not created by a user application) from the Window Handle? regards, kedar. >how can i get alll the properties of a window( not created by a user >application) from the Window Handle? Which "properties" are you looking for? Dave "David Lowndes" wrote: > >how can i get alll the properties of a window( not created by a user > >application) from the Window Handle? > > Which "properties" are you looking for? > > Dave > thank you for tour immediate response... i want t...