HTREEITEM variables need to be defined as STATIC?

Does HTREEITEM variables need to be defined as STATIC, otherwise after
calling the CTREECTRL member function, the variable's value will be
changed?

Thanks for your answer.

0
lhan (3)
2/20/2006 7:56:36 PM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

>Does HTREEITEM variables need to be defined as STATIC, otherwise after
>calling the CTREECTRL member function, the variable's value will be
>changed?

Generally the answer is no, but it'd be clearer if you showed some
example code that you're worrying about.

Dave
0
davidl7375 (2060)

please tell me your E-mail i need your help huangzhug@21cn.com
i need your help! how to find the documents if i had deleted it? my e-mail is huangzhug@21cn.com please in chinese thankyou Not possible if you don't have a backup or can't find it in the recycle bin -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom Northwest Excel Solutions www.nwexcelsolutions.com (remove ^^ from email address) Portland, Oregon "huangzhug" <huangzhug@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DDCFBEAF-5647-4336-8805-ED77954D13B2@microsoft.com... >i need your help! > how to find the documents if i had deleted it? > > my e-mail is huan...

user define message error! #2
Hi! I created a SDI app and I want to show a dialog after creating SDI, therefore I defined an user define message #define WMU_STARTUP (WM_APP+10) and call it from CSDIView::OnInitUpdate() with PostMessage(WM_STARTUP). In debug version it work correctly but in release version it generates an Application Error after close the program. what's the problem? Thankx ...

User defined charts #2
Morning All Have set up a user defined chart - to chart a target percentage Bar 100% with another bar next to it with the performance target acheived eg 80%. In the user defined chart the Target percentage is the first bar and coloured blue and the performance percentage is red and the second bar. When I chart the next months data the above bars are reversed and the colours are swapped over; this means I have to go in and change the formatting over each time I create the chart using this user defined template. Would appreciate any ideas as to what I am doing wrong / right, TIA Ajay ...

Outlook Opens Closes need 2 reboots
When I reboot and open Outlook opens, I see the Inbox, and it immediatley closes. It then needs 2 reboots to start and stay open. I'm running Windows XP and Outlook 2000 (from Office 2000). Can anyone help???? ...

Static Row
I have a spreadsheet that shows sales for the month. Sometimes, there are so many rows that you have to scroll down to see them. I would like to be able to display a static row at the bottom of the screen that shows total sales dollars. I would like for that row to always be seen, even if there are other rows of orders below it. In other words, I would like to be able to always see the top row and bottom row on my screen and be able to scroll all of the rows in between. Is this possible? I appreciate the help. "DY" <DY@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message ne...

Adding Multiple Variables
I am using the following script to delete shares and want to specify multiple shares, instead of just one share name. How can I do so? DomainName = "domain.com" ServerName = "Server1" ShareName = "Share1" Set cont = GetObject("WinNT://"& DomainName &"/"& ServerName &"/LanmanServer,FileService") cont.Delete "FileShare", ""& ShareName &"" Also, how can I add to this script so that it deletes the directories associated witht he shares, once the shares are re...

How can I call a static member function of class reside in DLL?
I implement singleton by using a static memeber function in my class. It compiled into DLL fine. When I call that function in my main appl I got compiler error error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: static class CDebugStepDlg * __cdecl CDebugStepDlg::Instance(void)" (?Instance@CDebugStepDlg@@SAPAV1@XZ) What can the problem be? Can Anyone point to sample code for Singleton in DLL around? Thanks >I implement singleton by using a static memeber function in my class. It >compiled into DLL fine. >When I call that function in my main appl I got compiler error ...

Email templates NEED to allow customized entity fields
How can CRM not allow for customized fields from customized entities to be placed into email templates. If ACT can figure out how to do it, CRM should have it also. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community...

need ide controller in laptop with only sata
I need to get some kind of PC card that will look like a real IDE controller and use the same addresses as either the primary or secondary channel on a PC with a built-in ide controller. I tried to use a PC card that was an eSATA controller connected to a SATA->PATA bridge, but a device connected to the bridge showed up in Device Manager as a SCSI disk. "richk" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message news:ezAbdWOvKHA.3896@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... >I need to get some kind of PC card that will look like a real IDE >controller and use the same addresses as ...

Need HELP: Change the size of Message Boxes in Office XP
I need increase the sise of font in Message Boxes in Office XP ---------- I increased the size of Message Boxes in Windows, but it not applayed on Office Message Boxes. ---------- Can you propose me something else? ...

EARN $ 1,434,892.8 BY E-GOLD (GUARANTEED!!) All you need is 3 People You know #2
EARN $ 1,434,892.8 BY E-GOLD (GUARANTEED!!) All you need is 3 People You know Hello every body , im be glad to introduce one of the best MLM for every body who wants to explod his/her earning with very simple steps and incredible situation! JUST IMAGINE...... If you achieve only 10% success you will still make $ 143,489.28 If you achieve only 1% success you will still make $ 14,348.928 But If we trust to each other and be serious, reaching to $ 1,434,892.8 is not seem so far,just three or four weeks!! The whole works that you should do : 1) You should open an e-gold account ,th...

Size of a user defined type with a byte array?
How do I determine the actual in-memory size of a User Defined type (UDT) with a variable size byte array? i.e. I want to know the size the Type would take if written to a disk file INCLUDING the size of things for which only a pointer is stored. e.g. Type TestType ByteArray() as Byte End Type Dim AVar as TestType Redim AVar.ByteArray(0) Debug.Print LenB(AVar) 'Shows 4 Redim AVar.ByteArray(1000) Debug.Print LenB(AVar) 'Also Shows 4 Thanks RichardF ...

Is there an old Lotus version 5, info only do not need disk
Sorry for asking this question here, I have no idea where to ask this question? Is there an old Lotus version 5? ...

Need Help with Error Message #2
I have Pocket PC 2002, the latest version of ActiveSync (3.7.1), and Office 2003 (Outlook 2003). Ever since I upgraded to from Office 2002 (Outlook 2002), I can no longer synchronize with my desktop PC. When I try to, here is the error message I get: "Microsoft Outlook is no longer installed, so ActiveSync cannot continue to run. To continue synchronization, reinstall Microsoft Outlook. If you no longer want to synchronize your data, disable synchronization in ActiveSync." I reinstalled Outlook 2003 AND ActiveSync, but no luck. Is Pocket PC 2002 incompatible with Outlook 2...

email needs to relate to multiple cases
Hello, We often get one email that prompts the creation of multiple cases being created. I would like a way to clone/copy the email and then be able to relate it to many cases. Any suggestions? Thx heather ...

Icon guru needed
Hi, does someone know how windows decide to display a icon holding several resolutions. I am compiling an exe with the icon provided by a designer and when I am in small list view it's ok but in large view the masked icon is displayed. Is there any recommandations about ico resources ? My icon has 4 images : 16x16x32 normal icon 16x16x32 normal icon 32x32x32 masked icon (greyscale) 32x32x32 normal icon 32 is not a possible color depth. You can have 4-bit (16-color), 8-bit (256-color) and 24-bit (16,77,216-color), but not 32-bit or 32-color. What do you mean by "the masked icon ...

HELP really needed to change combo box to list box for multi selec
I have this code for my combo that select the value inside and return it to the report If Nz(Me.lstReportFilter) <> "" Then strReportFilter = "([SalesGroupingField] = """ & Me.lstReportFilter & """)" End If what i need is a lost box so that i can select multi values in the box I have this below but it doesn't reckonise the strings Please can any one help strReportFilter = strReportFilter & ",'" & Me.lstReportFilter.ItemData(varitem) _ & "'" Nex...

Using custom variables in receipts
Does anyone know how to assign or reassign values to custom variables conditionaly in receipts. I am trying to assign values to variables based on the certain department sales so that i can use them in calculations doing receipt processing(x, z, zz). <!-- Test Code to generate department values for custom entries on the report --> <FOR each = "ReportDepartment"> <!-- <ROW> Report.Department.Name "|" Report.Department.Sales "|" Report.Department.PercentageSales </ROW> --> <IF><condi...

exceL NOOB needs help w/sales tracking
I manage a nightclub and want to create a sales tracking chart pe server. This is easy if all servers occupied the same cells on ever worksheet. However, corporate insists that the daily sales report b designed around stations. Therefore, my servers rotate from station t station on a daily basis. I know i could always make a seperat worksheet designed around the servers and input the server totals second time onto that worksheet but i was hoping of finding someway o linking a second worksheet that totals up the sales per server as enter them into the daily sales report (the one designed ...

I need help with My IF Statement....
I'm a college student and we are doing an assignment. I made it all th way to the end without any problems and now I'm stuck. The part I' stuck on involves using an IF Statement to determine whether or not bonus should be applied based on sales made. This will make much mor sense once you look at my workbook. I've got everything setup I jus need some help on where to put my numbers and formulas. If you think you can help me, reply to this thread or email me a ashbyb14@gmail.com. I can email you my workbook and instructions of what I'm suppose to d. Thank -- ash...

Need program to ask me to save changes when closing
Hi My wife has excel 2003 and she at times closes the program and the file she is working on will close without saving the changes. My machine always asks me if I want to save the changes made. I can not find out how to enable this, please help. My auto save is also not working any ideas. Thank you. Hi see your post in Excel.misc -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany yar wrote: > Hi > > My wife has excel 2003 and she at times closes the program and the > file she is working on will close without saving the changes. > > My machine always asks me if I want to ...

Need a picture of the Publisher 2003 version screenwith buttos et
I am a HS teacher who teaches computers but our computers are not the version the state makes the test from and the toolbars are a little different. I would like a print out of a Publisher 2003 version screen which shows the toolbars so I can show this to my students until the school system can purchase for our area the newer version. We currently have Publisher 2000 but and I have publisher 2002 but can't fiqure out how to save and print the screen. Push the PrntScrn button on your keyboard. Open Paint Edit | Paste Print (or crop it first if youwant...then print) "Teacher o...

Need Ideas
I have an up coming project where I need to scan a map and link part of the map to a database. I am mfc c++ and c# programmer. If there is any techology out there that is related I would like to know. I don't want to reinvent something. Would MapPoint be useful to you? http://www.microsoft.com/mappoint/2004/default.mspx Tom "Andrew Burger" <sales@dynamicelements.com> wrote in message news:31c8b495.0406231220.64163c7f@posting.google.com... > I have an up coming project where I need to scan a map and link part > of the map to a database. I am mfc c++ and c# progra...

I'm a SQL Server newbie...need help with dates
I'm using SQL 2005 Dates in Access stored as date. Imported in SQL Server using import wizard. Goes into table as 8/6/2009 12:00:00 AM my query: sum(case when transaction_date between '08/01/09' and '08/31/09' then hours else 0 end) ap2, --i get 200 which is correct sum(case when transaction_date between '07/01/09' and '09/30/09' then hours else 0 end) apQ1, --i get 200 which is correct sum(case when transaction_date between '07/01/09' and '07/30/10' then hours else 0 end) total --I get 0 why am i getting 0? thank...

How to Concatenate a variable name in a vba loop ?
Const Value1 as long = 5 Const Value2 as long = 12 Const Value3 as long = 7 For i = 1 to 3 MsgBox Value & i '<-- How to do this properly? Next i I want MsgBox to display 5 then 12 then 7 I can't figgure out how to get Value and i to combine properly to do this. thanks for any help. PS - This is a repost as I didn't ask the question correctly last time. But you are happy with the last answer you got? -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "tmb" <topmailbox@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:u%d2e.8729$vd.6624@tornad...