how would you calculate the number of hits to your website

Hi ,'
can some one tell to me the answer of this question

On a website, how would you calculate the number of hits to your
website
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

When hitting reply to a message, no "Bcc:" header field appears

How to Replace Numbers with Phrases
-- Jerry ...

Entourage 2008 DAILY calendar crashes once I hit the print button
Every time I attempt to print my DAILY calendar it crashes. The weekly calendar prints okay. I've run Repair Permissions and restarted Entourage again and again. Below is the Error Report I receive whenever I try to print daily calendar: Microsoft Error Reporting log version: 2.0 Error Signature: Exception: EXC_BAD_ACCESS Date/Time: 2010-03-14 14:12:44 -0400 Application Name: Microsoft Entourage Application Bundle ID: com.microsoft.Entourage Application Signature: OPIM Application Version: 12.2.4.100205 Crashed Module Name: Microsoft Entourage Crashed Module Version: 12...

Calculating values for empty cells.
Hello. I have a very simple problem that I cannot find the answer to. I have data in two columns, some of the data in one of the columns is missing and I want to automatically extrapolate what the data should be based on the trend. How can I get Excel to fill in empty values without overwriting the known values. Below is a sample of my data. 1500 1600 1700 1800 4000 1887 5700 1900 5500 1910 7300 1912 8100 1920 8800 1926 10100 1930 11900 1936 12200 1938 -- Ryan Taylor rtaylor@stgeorgeconsulting.com Not sure what yo...

Custom header numbering
Hi all, I have a question about formatting Header numbering throughout a new document (Word 2007). I'm trying to do the following: Heading 1 1.0 Heading 2 1.1 Heading 2 1.1.0 Heading 3 1.1.1 Heading 3 Heading 1 2.0 Heading 2 2.1 Heading 2 2.1.0 Heading 3 ... So it's an outline numbered / multilevel list, where Heading 1 has no numbering, and Heading 2 restarts numbering after a Heading 1 is used. I haven't been able to figure this one out for myselve. Can anyone help me on this one? Regards, Bert -- Neron Follow the instructions at ...

How to assign unique number to column duplicates?
Hi All, I need to assign a unique number to a set of duplicates all in one column in Excel 2007. so columnA will has about 9000 numbers, some of them unique, and others are duplicates of 2-4 approx. I used to conditional formatting to show which are duplicates, but need to be able to assign a unique number to each set duplicates, that will be in sequential order... e.g. ColumnA ColumnB(unique ID) 01233 0001 01233 0001 01234 - 01255 0002 01255 0002 etc.... Any ideas please? I don't know how to do programming, just form...

sorting numbers #5
Hi were have problems in sorting out our inventory item numbers. We have over 15,000 item numbers that can't be changed or zeros deleted. The problem is when there are zeros in the item number. Excell sort CA0002 CA00020 CA0021 CA02 CA021 CA02C Needs to be CA0002 CA02 CA02C CA00020 CA0021 CA021 Thanks Darkjedi -- darkjedi ------------------------------------------------------------------------ darkjedi's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=29153 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=488748 Since I didn't re...

Get Start date of Week number and Year
I’d like to build the following expression in my query GetStartWeekNumber(DatePart("ww",[EnteredDate]), Year([EnteredDate])) So if EnteredDate = 11/3/2009 the function would return 11/1/2009 But GetStartWeekNumber does not exist as an Access Built-In Function. Is there another way to do this as an expression in a query? I’m not familiar with creating my own functions. Thanks. That would depend on how you define the start of the week... One option would be to get the day-of-week number of the date (in my system/setup, Monday is day 2), then subtract one less than that...

I am having trouble keeping numbers formatted in a Pivot Table
I have a pivot table that won't stay formatted. The data is formatted as currency in the worksheet that the Pivot Table is drawing off of. It shows up as a general number in the Pivot. I've tried formatting it in the Pivot but it doesn't stay when I refresh the data. "Preserve formatting" is checked on the Pivot table, so it SHOULD be preserving any formatting I apply to the pivot table, but that doesn't seem to be happening. I know I could record a macro to format this, but it is happening on multiple Pivot tables in the same workbook and that would be a pain ...

False number of unread messages
For the last week or so my folders list shows one unread message in my Inbox, but there are none. Anyone know how I can correct this please? "Ayrhead" <Ayrhead@discussions.com> wrote in message news:61EED10D-B8A6-4293-A60D-540E9E90C446@microsoft.com... > For the last week or so my folders list shows one unread message in my > Inbox, > but there are none. Anyone know how I can correct this please? View menu>current view>disable group messages by conversation should reveal the missing message. -- Regards Steve. MS-MVP. MAIL. [DTS] UK. ht...

Re: limit numbers of connections to one server
hi there :-) my pop3 server is limited to 10 query per sec. and per ip. i have abou 16 mail-accounts on this server. the last 6 allways error with timeou or something. is there a way to limit the number of connections to one server i outlook 2002 on windows xp pro? thanks a lo - jazzy_ ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Posted via http://www.mcse.m ----------------------------------------------------------------------- View this thread: http://www.mcse.ms/message674073.htm Set your send/receive settings to consecutive mail checks, rather than conc...

Summing with a range of number
Hey Everyone, I have a question about summing via ranges. I am trying to write macro and have hit a bump. Here is the scenario. I have a 2 columns of data (A&B). Column B i sorted in ascending order. Now I have ranges of data in column A that need to sum. Lets say in column B I need all numbers from 100 to 300 From 100 to 300 I need the totals in column A to sum at the last numbe that is less than 300 but greater than 100. I would like the sum to b in colum C for the totals of column A within the ranges of column B. hope that makes sense. If not ask for clarification or I will try an...

Add times and genral numbers
I have a spread sheet that calculates a score based on the time to finish an event PLUS points scored during the event. Currently I enter the times as seconds (general number Eg 2 minutes = 120. This allows for easy adding of time and points. Each second of event time counts as 1 point. Eg 2 Minutes 30 Seconds is 150 points PLUS 50 points scored during event for a total of 200 points. I want to be able to add times in the correct format. Eg 2:30 for 2 minutes 30 seconds instead of using 150 seconds (actually I would prefer 2.30 for speed) How can I do this to allow for adding a time of 2:3...

How can I keep my numbering system consecutive when I sort?
I have created a spread sheet with a numbering system. I would like it to be permanently consecutive when I do a sort...is there a way to create a permanent row that is not affected when I sort the rest of the document? One way: Say your row #1 starts on Row5. In A5 enter: =ROWS($1:1) And copy down as needed. -- HTH, RD ============================================== Please keep all correspondence within the Group, so all may benefit! ============================================== "duchess_2" <duchess_2@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:290570A8-5847-40...

Caption Numbering connected with various heading styles
I am working on a document with many (100+) figures with captions that are located in various chapters, sections and subsections. I don't have a problem numbering the caption automatically with the appropriate heading level but when I adjust the caption heading level in the caption dialog box (e.g. from H3 to H4) all of my previously created H3 headings are changed to H4 level headings. In shorter documents I have simply gone back and adjusted the \s 4 to \s 3 (or as appropriate) after completing the document but that is getting rather tedious with the large number of figures...

Calculation Error
I'm using Access 2002 and the file format for the DB is 2000. I have a calculation that works fine for me but when another user logs on and runs the same report she receives an #Error instead of the number. I looked at the references and noticed the Microsoft Access Object Library I am using is 11.0 and the other user has 10.0. Could this be the problem. If so, how do I fix this since she doesn't have 11.0 in her list. If it's not this what other possibilities could there be? Sorry, I made a typo. It's 2003, not 2002. I also fiddled with the calculation. ...

Loss calculations
Hi all, I've encountered a problem which I can't solve in Excel. Can someone please help with this? I have 2 columns: A and B. A contains Year information, while column B contains Losses, e.g.: Year Losses 1980 45 1980 500 1980 6,500 1981 1,002 1981 2,150,000 1981 6,500,000 1982 1,350,000 1982 490,650 1982 950,000 1983 56,000 1983 656,580 Now here's what I need - as you can see, the same year can appear more than once. This means that more loss driving events happen in that year. So, I need to look in every year in top to bottom or...

Item is available on the website
What does checking the "Item is available on the website" box do? Is there then an export of data that can be done to upload to our website? Please help as we are just re-doing our website and would ideally like to use the details from RMS to set up the items on our site. anyone with experience linking the two, please help. Chris I'm sure you'll get specific RMS functionality responses to your question, but I can tell you that I spent some time and money on a shopping card program (called Taber Pro) that use d this function. If you checked that box for items, th...

International Phone Numbers #2
Just a suggestion, but I think that there should be some sort of option to set up a customer as domestic or international, and for the Customer/Vendor card to reflect this. What I mean is that when you have an international phone number, the phone number fields should change to be able to accept international numbers, with a space for the country code. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the butto...

Addition problem, number always 2 cents off...Help
I have a little problem with my SUMs I have 200 to 300 rows of A * B = C Then I tell it to do a =sum(d1:d300) All the cells are formated to currency, two decimal places. when I add up the numbers with an adding machine I'm always 2 - 22 cents off. (2 cents on this sheet, 22 cents on another sheet....) Can anyone help Thank you WTG The issue is very likely to be rounding - that the product of each multiplication has fractional cents that Excel considers in the SUM() function, even though you don't see them fractional cents on screen You can either modify your multiplication f...

Negative numbers shows up as )8.20( instead of (8.20)
I've checked all the formatting, the data shows up as (8.20) but when the chart plots the info it shows and prints as )8.20(. Already tried the regional settings, loaded the latest Office 2003 updates, etc. Please help. Thanks. Bit of a strange one, I've never come across this before. Have you tried right clicking the axis and choosing Format Axis -> Number and selecting the desired format? Regards, A "JoyG" wrote: > I've checked all the formatting, the data shows up as (8.20) but when the > chart plots the info it shows and prints as )8.20(. Alrea...

setting up custom week numbering (School terms) in Outlook calenda
How can I customise the week numbering in Outlook 2007 Calendar to show the Term number and week number for a school year? Outlook doesn't support it but you could create all day events for the first day of your week - subject is your week number. You can create it in excel and import it. See http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/countdown.htm for the method. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktip...

Calculating Employee hours for the current week
Hello, I am new to excel and have been assigned the task of creating a file that breaks down the amount of time each of our employees spends on different projects. Most importantly I want to create a rollup sheet that shows the total number of hours all the employees have spent on the different projects (there are 6) for the current week. Is there any way for excel to figure out the current week then add together the hours all the employees worked on these 6 projects? Thanks in advance. Hi, Take a look at the templates available from Microsoft at http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/template...

excel numbering #3
icestationzbra Wrote: > someone had asked a similar question, someone had posted a resolution, > am just a carrier! > > Private Sub Workbook_Open() > Const DEFAULTSTART As Integer = 1 > Const MYAPPLICATION As String = "Excel" > Const MYSECTION As String = "myInvoice" > Const MYKEY As String = "myInvoiceKey" > Const MYLOCATION As String = "A1" > Dim regValue As Long > > With ThisWorkbook.Sheets(1).Range(MYLOCATION) > If .Text <> "" Then Exit Sub > regValue = GetSetting(MYAPPLICATION, MYSECTION,...

Conflicting Calculations
Hello all, I have audited my formulas over and over and am seeing an odd behaviour in Excel 2007 SP2. I am comparing cost rates. One contract price will be 0.0140 per minute.Another contract price will be 0.0159. Each will be compared against the same minute field. Obviously, if you multiple the first contract price by the minute it will be less than the second contract price. However, when you add both columns up to get a total of about 40,000 records, the second contract amount totals less than the first contract amount. Impossible, right? I even tested with a sumrpo...