How we can remove warning LNK4098

How we can remove this warning . I am getting this warning , everytime when
i am compiling

LINK : warning LNK4098: defaultlib "mfc42.lib" conflicts with use of other
libs; use /NODEFAULTLIB:library
LINK : warning LNK4098: defaultlib "mfcs42.lib" conflicts with use of other
libs; use /NODEFAULTLIB:library
LINK : warning LNK4098: defaultlib "msvcrt.lib" conflicts with use of other
libs; use /NODEFAULTLIB:library
0
D (176)
3/11/2005 5:27:03 PM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

maybe try the /nodefaultlib switch??

"Jomy K D" <Jomy K D@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> How we can remove this warning . I am getting this warning , everytime
when
> i am compiling
>

> LINK : warning LNK4098: defaultlib "mfc42.lib" conflicts with use of other
> libs; use /NODEFAULTLIB:library
> LINK : warning LNK4098: defaultlib "mfcs42.lib" conflicts with use of
other
> libs; use /NODEFAULTLIB:library
> LINK : warning LNK4098: defaultlib "msvcrt.lib" conflicts with use of
other
> libs; use /NODEFAULTLIB:library

0
noone1 (387)
3/11/2005 5:39:13 PM
Check your settings and your list of library loads. It sounds like you've hand-edited your
linker parameters to cause this.
			joe

On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 09:27:03 -0800, "Jomy K D" <Jomy K D@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>How we can remove this warning . I am getting this warning , everytime when
>i am compiling
>

>LINK : warning LNK4098: defaultlib "mfc42.lib" conflicts with use of other
>libs; use /NODEFAULTLIB:library
>LINK : warning LNK4098: defaultlib "mfcs42.lib" conflicts with use of other
>libs; use /NODEFAULTLIB:library
>LINK : warning LNK4098: defaultlib "msvcrt.lib" conflicts with use of other
>libs; use /NODEFAULTLIB:library

Joseph M. Newcomer [MVP]
email: newcomer@flounder.com
Web: http://www.flounder.com
newcomer (15974)
3/11/2005 7:01:50 PM
Little Hack
add this line in your Stdafx.h

if you want to disable warning LNK4098
#pragma warning( disable : 4098)

or if you want to use  /NODEFAULTLIB:library flag

#pragma comment(linker, " /NODEFAULTLIB:[your library name which causing
proble]")

--

With Regards
Alok Gupta

                           "I Believe this will Help"

"Jomy K D" <Jomy K D@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> How we can remove this warning . I am getting this warning , everytime
when
> i am compiling
>

> LINK : warning LNK4098: defaultlib "mfc42.lib" conflicts with use of other
> libs; use /NODEFAULTLIB:library
> LINK : warning LNK4098: defaultlib "mfcs42.lib" conflicts with use of
other
> libs; use /NODEFAULTLIB:library
> LINK : warning LNK4098: defaultlib "msvcrt.lib" conflicts with use of
other
> libs; use /NODEFAULTLIB:library

0
thatsalok1 (226)

Can't go off line due to missing rights on queue
Hi Everyone, I currently have a user that is trying to take the CRM application offline and they are receiving the following error message "Can't go off line due to missing rights on queue". I have checked the user permissions - everything appears to be fine. Any thought or suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Regards, A. Akin This is just because you have a user role that has no rights to the queue entity on core records.. At least on my part it worked... Check also the business unit that queue has been linked. Br, Mikko "awakin" wrote: >...

I can't get my Treeiew to pay attention to my CssClass.
I can't get my Treeiew to pay attention to my CssClass. I even used the following: <asp:TreeView ShowCheckBoxes="None" ShowExpandCollapse="false" ID="TreeView1" runat="server" DataSourceID="SiteMapDataSource2" CssClass="MenuStaticq" HoverNodeStyle-CssClass="MenuStaticq" LeafNodeStyle-CssClass="MenuStaticq" NodeStyle-CssClasss="MenuStaticq" ParentNodeStyle-CssClass="MenuStaticq" RootNodeStyle-CssClass="MenuStaticq" SelectedNodeStyle-CssClass="MenuStatic...

Cannot Send out e-mail, but Can receive
My Window Mail functioned well last night. However, it does not send e-mail out The error message is as follows. The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'Re: [astro_albany_news] February newsletter', Account: 'pop-server.nycap.rr.com', Server: 'smtp-server.nycap.rr.com', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10013, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E Please help. M-C Chen I failed to send out two e-mail in one hour this morning. However, the outbox now flows again. I guess that the problem was not in my computer, but in the mail...

How can I freeze a pane...
.... with more than one row at the top that doesn't scroll? I've done it before, but have completely forgotten how I did it. The Freeze Panes menu item seems to only allow freezing the first row and/or the first column. tia las "LAS" <FakeMail@Hotmail.com> wrote in message news:hvvq30$7ok$1@news.eternal-september.org... > ... with more than one row at the top that doesn't scroll? I've done it > before, but have completely forgotten how I did it. The Freeze Panes menu > item seems to only allow freezing the first row and/or the first colum...

How can I find Product Key for trial Publisher 2007?
I couldn't find the Product Key on the email sent to me when I installed a trial Publisher 2007. Can anyone help me please? Does it ask for one during installation? Maybe it will install and be usable for a specific number of days to allow you to make a decision to purchase or not. -- Don - Publisher 2000� Vancouver, USA "Nora" <Nora@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DF8A3C84-A494-46A5-AB13-0350B6B76DAF@microsoft.com... >I couldn't find the Product Key on the email sent to me when I installed a > trial Publisher 2007. Can anyone help me...

Can I put a meeting on others calendars with out sending an email?
I want to schedule appointments with reminders so that people will not forget certain time sensitive tasks. The proplem is we already get too many emails, and I don't want to add to that problem. Is there a way I can put an appointment or meeting on the calendar of a group of people without sending them an email? Only if they allow you to edit their calendar directly, and then you will do them one at a time. MLS wrote: > I want to schedule appointments with reminders so that people will not forget > certain time sensitive tasks. The proplem is we already get to...

mySession.Transaction.Entries & removing a line
Any ideas on how to accomplish this? I want to remove a line and no matter what combination I try it does not look like this is possible. I got it after countless hours of trying this and trying that. If sItemLookupCode = oItem.Item.itemlookupcode Then mySession.Transaction.entries.Remove oItem End If "ClothingStore" wrote: > Any ideas on how to accomplish this? I want to remove a line and no matter > what combination I try it does not look like this is possible. ...

removal of an exchange 2003 server and associated mailboxes
I am looking for some input on a problem I have with removing an exchange 2003 server from an organization. The organization got rid of a remote office and it's employees (only about 15). instead of moving thoer accounts to the main exchange server they left them on the remote server. the remote server has been off for a while but their mailboxes and accounts still point to it. I cannot delete their accounts becuse it says it can't access the information store- which is true. If I delete the server where will their accounts point to? How can I remove both the accounts and ther serv...

Can the max. number of 65,000 rows in Excel be increased?
I need the ability to download more than 65,000 rows into an Excel spreadsheet. Hi You can go as far as 65536 - and no further! -- Andy. "JWallCovista" <JWallCovista@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CD152297-DA57-4401-9A0A-3EC4307AF1BA@microsoft.com... >I need the ability to download more than 65,000 rows into an Excel >spreadsheet. http://groups.google.com/advanced_group_search?as_ugroup=*excel If you do a google search you'll find some macros that people have offered that will put the first 65k+ rows in the first sheet, the next 65k in t...

restrict timing that clients can download updates from wsus server
Hi all, i have installed wsus with sp2 on a windows 2003 server that is part of a domain. I am using AD GPO to enable automatic updates of my clients to download from my wsus server. As there will be 2 other site office that download updates from this server located in HQ, i wonder if its possible to limit the timing schedule they can download so as not to use up the bandwidth in the lease line between HQ and the other 2 sites. Thks in advance ...

Remove Blank Pages 03-26-07
Hi, I am currently creating a dynamic report which can be a variable length depending on options the user selects. This means the form can be between 1 and 3 pages in length. The problem I am having is that if I set the report to be 1 page in length I get an error if a control is placed on the second page (because the form is not long enough) and if I set the report to be 3 pages in length I geet 2 blank pages when I print the report. The controls are created and moved dynamically using VBA scripting. The two solutions I can think of is some way to increase the report size using VBA or hav...

how can i get the date & time format 2010/02/17 12:05 in excel
I would like to share my knowledge by improving & clearing my doubts. Right click the cell>Format cells>Click Custom and enter the below format yyyy/mm/dd hh:mm Now try entering a date in that cell. To enter todays date use the short key Ctrl + ; -- Jacob "NarenSelva" wrote: > I would like to share my knowledge by improving & clearing my doubts. Try =SUMPRODUCT((TEXT(I3:I71,"mmyyyy")="032010")*(H3:H71)) -- Jacob "NarenSelva" wrote: > I would like to share my knowledge by improving & clearing...

MMC hangs when adding/removing a group from the security permissio
Hi, On both domain controllers (Server 2003 R2) when I right click a share> go to security> go to add or remove a group, the security permission mmc hangs and CPU goes up to about 90%. When I look in task manager, mmc.exe is the process hogging all the CPU. Disabling antivirus as a test on one of them did not help. I can't add or remove groups here at all. If I leave the mmc it never gets out of its hanging state. Anyone seen this before? On Tue, 8 Dec 2009 07:45:02 -0800, dstrand <dstrand@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi, > >On both domain co...

Where can I find templates for mini business cards?
Hi All, Has anyone found or created any templates for printing mini business cards? Thanks! Best, Deb See if you find anything in the Templates section of Office online: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/FX100595491033.aspx?pid=CL100632981033. Alternatively, search the Internet using your favorite search engine. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "Deb Schiff" wrote: > Hi All, > Has anyone found or created any templates for printing mini business cards? > Thanks! > Best, > Deb ...

Can I view an excell document without excell (not installed wit.
Can I view an excell document without excell which for some unknown reason is not provided with the xp home addition. ????? no excell in XP home edition wrote: > Can I view an excell document without excell which for some unknown reason is > not provided with the xp home addition. ????? www.openoffice.org - not only can you view an excel file, you can edit it and save it. -- Interim Systems and Management Accounting Gordon Burgess-Parker Director www.gbpcomputing.co.uk Excel is not and has never been included with any version of Windows OS. If you had it in the past, your seller...

Can't get rid of "Microsoft User Data" folder in Documents Folder
I've tried to move and delete the Microsoft User Data folder which appears in my main Documents Folder. Every time I use Office VX, it reapears. Changing the name of the Documents folder didn't work, Office VX just created a new one Does anyone know how to move it to another location? Very grateful for any suggestions Thanks Paul On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 18:36:29 -0600, Paul Sweeney wrote (in article <ef3e5d49.0411231636.74f3ad9c@posting.google.com>): > I've tried to move and delete the Microsoft User Data folder which > appears in my main Documents Folder. Every time ...

Can Mailboxes be moved to different location?
Is it possible to move user's mailboxes to another drive location on the same server as the Exchange program or another (Network Attached Storage) location? check this out: http://support.microsoft.com/?id=257184 Another drive on the same box? Sure. Not a NAS, tho - a SAN is supported, but not NAS or a mapped network drive of any sort. Jeff Catalucci wrote: > Is it possible to move user's mailboxes to another drive > location on the same server as the Exchange program or > another (Network Attached Storage) location? Using Exchange Server with Storage-Attached Network...

Can't remove Exchange 2000
Hi, I can't remove Exchange 2000 SP3 from a member server. I am logged on as the administrator. There are no mailboxes on the server. Never have been. There is no error in the event log. I try to remove it by going to Add and Remove Programs in Control Panel. The removal process starts, but finishes with red Xs next to all the components, stating that the removal failed. Afterwards IIS will not start until I reboot. There is no error from either Exchange or IIS in the event log but it almost feels like it is related ti IIS I have tried several times. The result is always the same. Any i...

Can 2 users use the same Outlook XP .pst file??
Hi, My computer has 2 different user names. Is it possible for both users to use the same Outlook (XP) mail files? If so, does anyone know how? Thanks Different users can share the same pst file as long as they both have access to the file and they don't access the pst file at the same time. "Dave" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:002901c3cc29$c39da5c0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > Hi, > My computer has 2 different user names. Is it possible > for both users to use the same Outlook (XP) mail files? > If so, does anyone know how? > >...

REMOVE ALL THE BORDERS AROUND A CELL
how do I remove the border around a cell? thank you. right-click the cell, then click Format Cells. click the Border tab and you can remove the borders by clicking on them. or to remove all of them, click the preset None. "Raymond" wrote: > how do I remove the border around a cell? > > thank you. > > > Thank you stefno. You are pointing me to the right place and direction. However, I could not remove the border after selected the preset none. I chose the none for the light too from the list of lines on the right but after clicked ok and got back to the...

Google Desktop
Hi Can anyone suggest anything better than Google Desktop? Although Google Desktop is WAY better than all Microsoft's searching, the problem I'm having is that after I do an archive of my Outlook from one .PST to another .PST file, it does not bother to correctly re- index. - Any suggestions? Cheers Ship Shiperton Henethe P.S. Max budget $50 (preferrably free, with adverts if necessary) I personally like windows desktop search and search folders, but there are other tools listed at http://www.slipstick.com/addins/search.asp -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: ht...

Can i view two inboxes at the same time
the question says it all. I have a main account at work that people can specifically e-mail me, but because i am an admin assistant another has been set up so people can e-mail that one to ask me to do certain jobs and order stationery etc. it is used between 3 people to see the content. i was wondering if there is an option to have my personal e-mail for work and the admin assistant one open at the same time Is the secondary mailbox added to your profile or do you just have rights to see and respond to the in-box? What version of Outlook and have you asked your mail admin at work to...

Can't send or receive mail 05-14-10
Yesterday started out fine... all of a sudden, I can't receive or send mail. I keep getting an error message. This is it: Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. Account: 'pop.att.yahoo.com', Server: 'pop.att.yahoo.com', Protocol: POP3, Port: 995, Secure(SSL): Yes, Error Number: 0x800CCC0F Does anyone know who to fix this? Any help would be appreciated! Thanks, racechristy wrote: > Yesterday started out fine... all of a sudden, I can...

I can't send an email. I can only respond
Can you help me? What happens when you try? "Wendy" <Wendy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9D63EDC7-9415-40CA-8C2D-8848E564252B@microsoft.com... > Can you help me? ...

can i save an existing .xls file as a .csv file using command line
I have an .xls file that I want to convert to a .csv file using the command line. Is this possible? Try this: ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs Filename:= _ "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Book1.csv", FileFormat:=xlCSV "craigkan" wrote: > I have an .xls file that I want to convert to a .csv file using the command > line. Is this possible? this code does not work from the command line. if i go to my excel directory i can run C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11>excel.exe filename.xls which will open filename.xls, but i can't figure out h...