how to use RichInk control for Mobile word

Hi all,
 I am trying to view the word documents in Pocket PC.
I got some MFC code in the following link.
http://www.pocketpcdn.com/articles/word_embed.html
It is doing well for reading Pocket PC 2003 word document (.psw). I tried
this to read Mobile word ( Word document for WM 5.0).It showing some same
invalid data for any input.
If anybody has idea on it please help me..
 Thank you,
  Supriya.

vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

How do I use the connection string to connect to a table on the database that I am working on.
I have two related tables. and one form of which one of the tables is a subform and i want to write the data on the subform to a textfile. I used this code to connect to the table but because I have already opened the MDB. I get the error that the file is already openned. objConn.CursorLocation = adUseClient objConn.ConnectionString = "Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;" & _ "Data Source=C:\Documents and Settings\exds006\Desktop\Electronic LIV;" & "Persist Security Info=False" objConn.Open Is there another way of accessing th...

Text Box Control contains generated hyperlink
Hi. I have a textbox control on a report that contains a generated hyperlink. I output this report to a PDF and when I click the link it only returns the first line of information. This link contains links to documents that reside in a database, so if the link should contain 10 documents, it only returns 8 because that's what fits on the first line of the link. Any ideas of what is happening? Cathy ...

how to use the search dialog box ?
Hello Everybody, I have a question concerning the opening of dialogs box. I would like to open the Search Dialog Box. My stupid code is like this : Private Sub CommandButtonSearch_Click() 'ouvre la boite de dialogue Rechercher Application.Dialogs(xlDialogFormulaFind).Show End Sub With this code, the problem is that the Search Dialog box is indeed open but whatever the text to find in the worksheet, there is no result. If I stop the macro, open by hand the Search Dialog box and type the same text, it works... Can you help me to solve this problem ? Thanks a lot in advance. ...

Countif using symbols
I have a worksheet that has a column containing icons, from the new options of conditional formatting, in Excel 2007 (Icon sets) I need to count how many of each icon I have. Can I do this using the function COUNTIF(). I couldn't figure out what should I use as criteria here. Thanks in advance. Regards, Emece.- ...

Using a common outlook address book on a home network
How do I configure my system so that all computers on my home office network can use the same list of contacts? Each computer has Outlook 2000. Two use Windows 2000 Professional; one uses Windows XP. Matt Arnett <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > How do I configure my system so that all computers on my > home office network can use the same list of contacts? > Each computer has Outlook 2000. Two use Windows 2000 > Professional; one uses Windows XP. Create a network share, place your PST in that share, map a drive to it on the other machines and open the P...

Creating and using a Deleted folder
I am using outlook 2002 and when an item is deleted it shows as the item with a line thur it. Is there anyway to have the deleted item moved to a deleted folder. I am running outlook with 3 connections. Two I IMAP and one with MS exchange. The exchange one does have a deleted folder but the others don't Scott Adams <adamsfour@aol.com> wrote: > I am using outlook 2002 and when an item is deleted it > shows as the item with a line thur it. Is there anyway to > have the deleted item moved to a deleted folder. No. That's the way IMAP works. -- Brian Tillman ...

copy of active screen without using the Print Screen button
Hi, I have a Netbook and it does not have a Print Screen button.HOW do i capture the active window to paste it into a Word document?I do that all the time on a different computer and i am travelling at the moment and i am stuck as i cannot seem to find an *alternative button. Anyone know? I have tried the Gadwin print screen software but it does not work very well for me. TIA XP user wrote: > Hi, > > I have a Netbook and it does not have a Print Screen button.HOW do i capture > the active window to paste it into a Word document?I do that all the time on >...

using dmax
I want to find the max temperature for each day of the year over 10 years worth of data. I can do it by using a criteria where the first in the range of the criteria is the label ("Date" in this case) and under that cell is the date I want to look up (eg "Jan,3"). But it seems like I need to have 2 cells per day of the year in order to specify each day. That is, it looks like I have to do it this way: A B 1 Date 2 ="Jan,1" =dmax(H100:I465,2,A1:A2) 3 Date 4 ="Jan,2" =dmax(H100:I465,2,A3:A3) 5 ...

E-mail stuck in Inbox, file in use, backup fails
I have a reoccuring problem that is driving me nuts. I have Small Business Server 2003 with Exchange set up. A user keeps getting a specific e-mail in her inbox in the mail store that kills the Veritas backup. The e-mail never makes it to the Outlook 2003 client. If you use OWA, the e-mail shows up there but it will not open. The page not found error is HTTP 500 server error. If you look at the log in Veritas, it says 'file in use' and 'access denied'. On the weekend I rebooted the server remotely and then permanently deleted the e-mail. The backup completed succes...

download Word file into visio 2007
Anyone know how I can import a normal .doc WORD file which has our schools plan into a trial copy of visio 2007. Was going to us Smartdraw but thought as WORD already in use it would be easy to import into another Microsoft programme. Any assistance would be much appreciated. Thanks Alan Speer Since Word is a text tool and Visio is a diagramming tool, what would be the purpose. You might consider just hyperlinking to the word document instead. al "Alan Speer" <Alan Speer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7EA0022B-9B77-4764-AD35-5D342039D2E7@microsoft...

Adjustmant To VBA using AdvancedFilter
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0124_01C35208.FC27F940 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Good evening All I am hoping that someone will be able to help with this. I have some small VBA code (shown below), which applies to the following = example of a data set: Worksheet "Invoice Record" A B C =20 1 M100 152.34 03 2 M101 100.02 NP 3 M100 250.65 02 4 M100 565.52 01 5 M102 745.87 NP 6 ...

PDFs and Word Documents in Access Report
I'm trying to give the users an option to insert documents or PDFs into the report. I added an oleobject to the report. However, only page one will be displayed. Is there a way around this? I'd like to just store the filename in my table, then load the document into the OLE Object when the report is loaded. Thanks Vayse There is no method available to display more than the first page of the document. You simply cannot combine an Access report with an external document. The only workaround would be to programmatically: Print all/portion of the Access report Print the external...

Excel text to Word text
How can I copy Excel text, then paste it into MS Word without carrying over the grid lines? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Ed English I don't believe you can copy and paste without the gridlines. However, in Word, select the data and Table>Convert>Table to Text. -- Greeting from the Gulf Coast! http://myweb.cableone.net/twodays "Ed" <ee15803@att.net> wrote in message news:3f7e21e9.53324199@netnews.worldnet.att.net... > How can I copy Excel text, then paste it into MS Word without carrying > over the grid lines? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks &g...

Word/Outlook convert content to a table when forwarding msgs
How do I prevent Word/Outlook from converting the content of a forwarded message to a table (actually, a bunch of nested tables) when I forward a message? Outlook/Word doesn't do this. Apparently the original message was already formatted this way. If you are convince that is not the case (look at the HTML source of the received message), then you'll have to provide some configuration details for us to work with and steps to reproduce. Also, does this happen to all messages or just this one? -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outloo...

Using the Windows Installer Cleanup Utility for Office installation
Windows XP Professional, ver 2002, (9.0.6926) SP2 NTFS Office 2000 Professional SP3 Internet Explorer 7.0.5730.11 128 bit cipher strength I'm using Shenan Stanley's cleanup procedures, prepping for install of Windows XP SP3. Confirm answers regarding instructions for using the Windows Installer CleanupUtility to remove Office 2000, Office XP or Office 2003. (1) Right now, I'm running Office 2000 Professional SP3. I know Microsoft article 290301 says the Installer Cleanup Utility it is not going to remove the actual Office program; it is only going to remove ...

windows forms controls
Does a control similar to the the asp.net repeater or datalist exist for winforms? One where I can have a group of controls repeat like in the asp.net repeater. DataGridView doesn't appear to do that. Ralph wrote: > Does a control similar to the the asp.net repeater or datalist exist > for winforms? > One where I can have a group of controls repeat like in the asp.net > repeater. > DataGridView doesn't appear to do that. I don't know much about the ASP.NET controls. But the Windows Forms namespace includes layout controls, such ...

Word's return to previous edit function
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel The 'previous edit' function no longer works. If I'm in a large file, adding something in the middle of it, then save the file and return to it later, the 'go to your previous edit/cursor insertion point' function doesn't work. <br><br>Help!!! Nothing you can do about it: it's a bug introduced in Word 2008, and they're not going to fix it. When you save, Word cleans up the document, and in doing so, Word 2008 is too aggressive and deletes the bookmarks that "Pre...

problem with printing import of word table
Running Vista Ultimate 64-bit; office pro 2007 suite: How do I get rid of the boxes when trying to publishing? I need to import a table created in word 2007. I can get the text box set for margins and size, but I cannot find the command to keep the boxes surrounding each row and column of the table from printing. I apologize in advance for seeming so ignorant, but this is the first time trying this kind of operation. Your help is totally appreciated in advance. Thanks Do you mean the borders? High-light the entire table, Lines, more lines, select the pre-set grid, expand the colo...

OWA can be use and sometimes could not
Hi to proffesionals I have Exchange 2003 on Win 2003 Active Directory Domain. Some users can use OWA sometimes, and other users could not use OWA partly time. Why does this happen? Regards, B.Majidi In news:u2YBFh8NHHA.320@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl, Babak Majidi <b_majidi@yahoo.co.uk> typed: > Hi to proffesionals > I have Exchange 2003 on Win 2003 Active Directory Domain. > Some users can use OWA sometimes, and other users could not use OWA > partly time. > Why does this happen? > > Regards, > B.Majidi It's impossible to say with so little information - you h...

Problem receiving e-mail using Outlook XP SP 3 on Win XP SP2 Machi
I have many users having issues with not receiving new e-mail until they "tickle" their Outlook by switching views. Additionally they sometimes see items staying in their Outbox even though the item is in fact delivered to the recipient. I tried both of the following KB articles. One did not help, the other one using the regedt32.exe did not have a key for 9.0, only 10.0 and 8.0. Any help would be greatly appreciated, I've been troubleshooting this for 2 weeks now. Thanks, Anne Altman http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;304849 or http://support.mi...

Word 2007
I have created several tables in a Word document. I would like to know if there is a way to copy the table formatting from one table to the next while still mainiting the information that is currently in the table. Well, one way you could do this would be to:- - click in the Table - TableTools - Design contextual tab - Table Styles group - choose a Style in here and then apply the same Style to the other Tables that you have. If my comments have helped please hit Yes. Thanks. "Sammy" wrote: > I have created several tables in a Word d...

Is it possible to convert a Word graphic into a .jpg file?
I want to insert the graphic into a wiki and need it to be in the .jpg format. I am using Word 7. If not possible, any suggestions? Thank you! You probably mean Word 2007. Try selecting the graphic and copying it (CTRL+C). Open Paint and use Paste (CTRL+V) to paste the graphic into Paint. Now you can save the graphic into any format Paint supports. Yves "GECarter" <GECarter@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:87055F73-61A8-4D77-9B2A-07C800BAD89C@microsoft.com... >I want to insert the graphic into a wiki and need it to be in the .jpg >...

Getting value from edit control?
How do I get the value from an edit control into its value CString variable? Also, how do I convert from CString to char* ? CString has an overload for LPCTSTR (which depends on whether you are compiled for Unicode or MBCS) so you can pass it pretty easily. If you need to access the buffer directly CString::GetBuffer() returns the pointer to the buffer. Call ReleaseBuffer() when you are done using that point (if you modify it). To assign and retrieve values with the edit control you should create a variable for the control and use UpdateData(). Open the dialog and right click on ...

exporting to text file database using pipe delimiting
Does anyone know of a way to export a spreadsheet to a custom delimited text file? I want to export one to a pipe (|) delimited file, but i can't seem to find a way to do it. Please.... :) Take a look here: http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/textfiles.html In article <BEA4D065-B51F-4ABF-90DC-93A0F61944DA@microsoft.com>, "NickP" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Does anyone know of a way to export a spreadsheet to a custom delimited text > file? > I want to export one to a pipe (|) delimited file, but i can't seem to find a > way to ...

How to set specific regions and maintain running word count?
I'm writing a paper for a journal that wants to keep the total word count in some of the sections (but not others) below a certain number. Can I ask Word to keep (and display - in a header perhaps or a separate window or in the bar at the bottom of the document window) a word count of the total for the specific sections that I mark off? Mike In case you're not aware of it there are 2 ways if you merely need to 'check on' the count periodically. One options is in Word> Preferences> View, tick the checkbox for Live Word Count. This feature displays the numbe...