How to use menu in property page??

Hi,
I am a beganer of programming. Now I am using eMbedded Visual C++3.0 to write a program on my PDA. I want to use menu in my dialog box.  I think I had successfully added the menu, however, when I move my cursor to the menu and click it, the menu has no any response. Since I use property pages, I think this problem may be caused by property page. How can I fix the problem? Can you kindly explain in detail
Thank you very much for your help
0
anonymous (74722)
2/25/2004 2:16:08 PM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Fixing position of page
I have some small menus created for a restaurant. They will be loaded on their computer and when they need to change prices etc. all I want them to be able to do is change prices and the food entry. I want to be able to lock the position of the groups on the page so they cannot destory the format etc. I just don't think there's a way to do it. If they can edit anything, they can edit everything. Assuming they are paying you for the work you're doing, it's their product and they can do anything they want to it. Including screw it up royally. (I know, that's the pits.)...

Form's Dirty property...
I have a Form that has multiple controls on it. I want to detect if any of the information in any of the controls has changed. So, when the user goes to close the form I check the Me.Dirty property. If it's True then I want to save the data. The problem is that I can make changes and the form never comes back with Me.Dirty = True. Is there something that I am missing? Thanks. Joe wrote: >I have a Form that has multiple controls on it. I want to detect if any of the >information in any of the controls has changed. So, when the user goes to >close the form I check the Me...

Custom form for specified Document Properties
Under Word 2007, by default, there's a huge number of keystrokes required to get to Custom Document Properties. I'd like to make this simple. Two ways forward have thwarted me, esp. since Word Help is no longer working properly for me (I'm getting empty Office 2010 stuff - subject of a separate post.) i) build a form (I've forgotten how to do this.) ii) explore the opportunities suggested by the ribbon under Developer|Templates|Document Panel. The dialog box that opens looks like it might supply what I want. Normally, the Help system would send me where I wa...

Ways to use POP3 with Exchange 2007
Hello all, We're mograting to Exchange 2007 and have some legacy accounts accessed by POP3 plus internal servers which need to use Exchange to send emails - what is the best way to configure and secure: a) pop3 b) SMTP and associated connectors On the old Exchange 2000 server we're migrating from, the SMTP virtual server has IP addresses of internal server who can relay, on the Exchange 2007 servers this seems hit and miss, is there any special configuration required? TIA Cheers, Andy For POP3 setup in Exchange 2007, http://www.msexchange.org/article...

Can you look for an image/OLE Object using dlookup
Hi Folks Is it possible to use dlookup to search and return an image? I have tried the following but I keep getting an error message 91 Object variable or With block variable not set (Error 91). Here is what I have tried: Private Sub Text0_Click() Dim test As Image test = DLookup("[Picture]", "[TBL Backgrounds]", "[PictID] = [Chk] ") Me.Picture = test End Sub I am not sure what I have done in error. Any thoughts anyone? Thanks in advance -- Ceebaby Trying to be great at Access Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forum...

I Can Not Use Data Groups In Protected Sheets?
I want to protect my formula cells by using protectin but then I can not find any way to use data groups (expand or shrink) outlined rows and columns. Is there there a way to use this function while making all formula cells ineditable? Thanks. --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ If you already have the outline applied, you can protect the worksheet in code (auto_open/workbook_open??). Option Explicit Sub auto_open() With Worksheets("sheet1") .Protect Password:="hi", userinterfaceonly:=True .EnableOutlining = True End With End Sub...

How do we generate Candlestick chart using Microsoft Excel?
Hi everyone. I am a trader, i trade in the stockmarket as well as the FUTURES market. Candlestick chart is a japanese chart used by many traders for them to assess the market condition. How do we generate Candlestick chart using Microsoft Excel ? Are there any available patch/upgrades out there for me to download? Your help is very much appreciated, thank you. The OHLC type of stock chart gives you candlesticks plus high-low lines. If you only want the candlesticks without high-low lines, chart just the open-close data in a line chart, and format both series to use no lines and no marke...

How can I use the stationery for all messages, not just new messa.
Version?? Tools, Options, mail format. "Wayne" wrote: > Wayne <Wayne@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: Ask in the body of the message. Subjects get truncated. For replies and forwards, Outlook uses the format of the original message. That message didn't contain any of your stationery, so the reply or forward won't either. -- Brian Tillman ...

Query using a date criteria
I have a query that I have set the criteria by a date field - ">=#12/1/2009#" What I would like to do is have the query run with the same operators but with a date that has been input by the user. I am not sure how to write it for that use. Thanks Eric Set your criteria something like any of these. I think 2 is what you're after. 1. WHERE ([DateField] Between [Enter Begin Date] And [Enter End Date]); OR 2. WHERE [DateField] >= [Enter Begin Date] Eric Starn wrote: >I have a query that I have set the criteria by a date field - ">=#12/1...

System use of CPU
I have just bought a Compaq notebook with XP Home. It is quite slow and now I notice that System is competing for CPU usage with Process inactive, even when I am not using ot�r have any programn opne. The usage ranges from about 30% to 70%. Any ideas why this is happening and what I can do? Thank you� JB "JB" <open@closed.com> wrote in message news:OQ7kFW$zKHA.6112@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... >I have just bought a Compaq notebook with XP Home. It is quite slow >and now I notice that System is competing for CPU usage with Process >inactiv...

Making page display horizontal?
How do you format only a single page in a document to display horizontal rather than vertical? I want the other pages to remain vertical. Using Word 2008. Thanks! Hi Rick; What you want to do is change the Page Orientation form Portrait to Landscape for that one page. In order to do that you need to create Section Breaks to isolate that page, then change the orientation for that section. See Word Help on the topic: Change page orientation HTH |:>) Bob Jones [MVP] Office:Mac On 11/18/09 4:29 PM, in article #LZ2tYJaKHA.1640@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl, "Rick"...

How do I only print a section or answer from a 4-10 page email re.
You often get an email reply to your multi page email sent, ending up with many repeated messages and page sto print. How can you eliminate this or only print the reply and not your original email? ...

Working in Page layout view
When I click on a single cell anywhere in the worksheet, Excel selects as well the adjacent cell to the right on the same row. This doesn't happen when I'm working in Normal view This a bug in page layout view in 2007 Move your Zoom setting up or down a few points. Should clear it up. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Wed, 24 Mar 2010 14:22:04 -0700, Tyro <Tyro@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >When I click on a single cell anywhere in the worksheet, Excel selects as >well the adjacent cell to the right on the same row. This doesn't happen >...

Problem with scrolling down the page smoothly...
I have uploaded my pages and everything is working fine...exept when you scroll down each page it is jerky not smooth. Does anyone know what might be causing this problem and or have a troubleshooting solution? Please advise. Thanks. Is it only your web pages or all web pages? In Internet Explorer, tools, Internet Options, advanced tab, check Use smooth scrolling... Should be checked by default. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com <cherylmeyne@comcast.net> wrote in message news:1136922622.983602.12760@z14g2000cw...

unpleasant sounds when using Cut & Paste
I'm running Excel 2000 under XP Home, all Office patches & updates applied (9.0.6926 SP-3). When I cut, copy and/or paste (using edit or right click menu), I hear a very unpleasant sound for each operation, something like "boin.. ggg" for cut/copy and a high pitched "swoosh" for paste. *Occasionally*, I get a normal copy sound, never a normal paste sound. This does not happen in Word, nor in any other application where the same editing operations are performed. - I've had to mute all sounds in self-defense, but this isn't a satisfactory solution. M...

Creating a web page
I created a monthly calendar using conditional formating that runs from the TODAY function. Past dates red, present day black, and future dates green. This is in a typical calendar fomat with only double digit dates showing. How can I turn this style worksheet into a functional web page? -- Steve Stribley ...

SUM and IF using two date ranges
Hi there: I have a spreadsheet that I am modifying. Currently it tracks all the deposits my business makes by deposit date and amount. It also tracks the sales tax I need to pay on a quarterly basis. I ran into this problem trying to use SUMIF when I first created the spreadsheet and my solution at the time was to simply create 4 sections; each representing a quarter and allowing for 13 deposits (on a week) plus an extra just in case. Now the government wants their sales tax monthly in 2010 so I want to find a way to evaluate each deposit date and total by month. Additional...

Printing Document Properties
When I print an Excel 2000 document, I would like to print out the file's properties too. I can't find an option in Excel to do this. Is this possible? Thanks, John http://support.microsoft.com/kb/q190029/ "AnytimeAnywhere" wrote: > When I print an Excel 2000 document, I would like to print out the file's > properties too. I can't find an option in Excel to do this. Is this > possible? > > Thanks, > > John > > > ...

Hide email address properties
when a user doubles clicks a name in the global address list (from outlook) they can see users phone number, mobile number.... I would like to disable the option the view properties, or the Phone/Notes tab any help is greatly appreciated. Remove the appropriate fields from the Display Template(s). This may help: HOW TO: Modify Display Template to make default email address appear in Address Book/GAL http://exchangepedia.com/blog/2006/11/how-to-modify-display-template-to-make.html -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: exchangepedia.com/blog ---------------...

Use a Variable in a formula
I want to use VBA to write a formula for a cell. I can establish where the formula needs to be put by knowing the number of columns. There are always 6 reference columns plus two data columns per year. The cursor is at the start of the row. So in the test data Numcols (an integer variable) is presently 29. The formulae are wanted in the current row in the last two columns. The following does put the correct formula in the correct cell. ActiveCell.Offset(0, (NumCols + 4)).FormulaR1C1 = _ "=Round((RC[-33]*RC[-28]/100),2)" However I always get an error when I...

Printing Header on Just the First Page
I hate asking this, but can't find the simple answer anywhere. I want to print a spreadsheet with several pages, but want the header to appear at the top of just the first page and not repeated on subsequent pages. How? Thank you. As long as you use the top rows of the spreadsheet instead of the header this is very simple. On the first row of the second page you would insert a page break and on page setup, sheets, you would use your rows to repeat something like $57:$57 Details for Logo on first page Logos and Graphics into headers/footers http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchi...

Error Message "File has too many Pages"
Word 2007. What causes this error message? In news:%23rNwL$XsKHA.3908@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl, Gordon <gordonbparker@yahoo.com> typed: > Word 2007. What causes this error message? Wow, that's a new one on me! Check Help under Specifications and see if there really is a finite limit to the number of pages that you're hitting. How many pages are in this document? What is its filesize? What OS and version of OS? -- -- Life is the only real counselor; wisdom unfiltered through personal experience does not become a part of the moral tissue. "Twayne...

Using immediate window
When I make a function (public or private) that belongs to a form, I can't execute it in the immediate window like: ?fMyFunction("Testvalue"), or Call fMyFunction("Testvalue) With a sub the ?sMySub does work and in a module the above function calls both work. Is this expected behavior? What am I missing? Thanks, Lars On Sun, 31 Jan 2010 22:37:06 +0100, "Lars Brownies" <Lars@Browniew.com> wrote: This is indeed expected. Procedures (functions and subs) in modules are globally available, and those in forms (and reports) only when th...

to How to use Excel formula to count the item
How to use Excel formula to count the item and generate the 'LineNo' column and the result look like the following: LineNo Item Location 0 A101 L01 1 A101 L02 2 A101 L03 0 B100 L01 0 C111 L02 1 C111 L03 2 C111 L05 3 C111 L08 -- annsmjarm ------------------------------------------------------------------------ annsmjarm's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/membe...

Error message when using rules wizard in Outlook 2000
I have looked around for a while but can't find an answer to this question. We've set up a mailbox to handle email requests, individuals within the organisation will monitor these mailboxes but I'd like to set an auto-reply email up to be sent to everyone who sends an email. When using the rules wizard, I choose Apply this rule after the message arrives Sent only to me Have server reply using a specific message And when I enter the details of the message, and try to save and close, I am told "You don't have appropriate permission to perform this operation" I have...