how to use context menu on list control thumbnail

hi
  i m working on a project ......
     i have to use context menu on list control thumbnail .i m very new
in vc++ and i do not know how it
  wil happen .
    plz some one can solve my problem
        i m using dilog box based application

    nandan

vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

This article has the basics.  If you want the pop up menu to be specific for
the selected items you can check to see if any items are selected in the
various command UI handlers for the menu items and dim the menu items as
needed.

http://www.borngeek.com/coding/general/popup_menu_control.html

Tom

<nandan.mehra@gmail.com> wrote in message
> hi
>  i m working on a project ......
>     i have to use context menu on list control thumbnail .i m very new
> in vc++ and i do not know how it
>  wil happen .
>    plz some one can solve my problem
>        i m using dilog box based application
>

>    nandan

0
tserface (3861)

Trouble with Tab Control
I have a form in which i have a tab on it. The problem is the tab appears white and I would like to show the background behind it. I saw in the properties there was a section to make it "transparent" or "normal" i've selected botha nd nothing changes. Any ideas on how to solve this. thanks On Jan 25, 9:32 am, tsla...@gmail.com wrote: > I have a form in which i have a tab on it. The problem is the tab > appears white and I would like to show the background behind it. I > saw in the properties there was a section to make it "transparent" or > ...

Transferring control of CClientDC to CDC
Hi, I have a class MSWinDisplayManager which I want to take a CClientDC device context so that it's member functions can perform drawing routines on it. I want the class to have it's own CClientDC member which all the methods have access to draw on. My constructor looks like this: MSWinDisplayManager::MSWinDisplayManager(CClientDC& win) { private_win.attach(win); } This is called by the user like: CClientDC dlg(this); MSWinDisplayManager wdm(dlg); then I want to do things like: wdm.drawCars(); The problem I have is that private_win isn't getting control of the device ...

Using mouse wheel in VB editor

Use exchange from a trusted domain

Controlling NDR's sent to Originator
Hi, I have a scenario: An Exchange2k User sets up an Auto Forward Rule to forward all inbound mail to a personal email account. This person recieves email into his Inbox and the Rule fires off forwarding the email to their personal account. His personal account is not reachable and Exchange sends a NDR to the original sender. Example: Step 1: john23@example.com sends email to corpuser7@corp14.com Step 2: corpuser7@corp14.com has an Inbox rule that forwards this email to his personal account at homeacct@isporg.com Step 3: exchangeserver.corp14.com recieves an NDR from pubmailer.isporg.c...

How Use ShellExecute with a CMemFile

Using INDIRECT within functions

Picture control on a form
What is the best way to fill a form with a picture control so that when the client window is resized the picture control will fill the form? -- Just Al Take a look at this and see if this is what you want: http://www.codeproject.com/dialog/bmpdlg01.asp Tom "Al" <Al@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5BEA0FA2-3F95-4090-B908-A75DBF1D19DE@microsoft.com... > What is the best way to fill a form with a picture control so that when > the > client window is resized the picture control will fill the form? > -- > Just Al Thank You! -- Just Al &...

How to use count for calls per hour

Dynamic Context Menu
Happy New Year Everyone! I wrote a small program to process some data files. I would like to integrate its functionality to the Windows shell, so I can right-click on these files and select options from the menu (just like WinZip does). I have been playing with the registry, and successfully added right-click functionality, but I can only do static menus. I would like the menus to be dynamic, since the options will vary depending on the content of the data file. Is there any sample code that illustrates this? I have been searching a lot, and all I can find are examples in ...

Format List Box!

List the UNIQUE certain fields from the database
Dear Experts, Please help related to the above subject. From this discussion, got the following formula which is work well and faster for small of database. =OFFSET($G$1,MATCH(0,MMULT(--TRANSPOSE(TRANSPOSE(DATA)=I$1:I1),ROW(INDIRECT("1:"&ROW()-1))/ROW(INDIRECT("1:"&ROW()-1))),0)-1,0,1,1) where $G$1, the first row of DATA. how to convert it to VBA as this time i have a huge database. for Tab Data, Advanced, Unique Record only (works well also, but i need the VBA). basically we would like to do similar like this: Data Sample Vendor Name A B...

distibution list / updating
when we update our contacts how can we get outlook to update our distribution lists at the same time. What do you mean exactly? Can you give an example? Also what version of Outlook are you using? T. >-----Original Message----- >when we update our contacts how can we get outlook to >update our distribution lists at the same time. >. > That's what the Update Now button is for. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "wayne" <wayne@anandasacramento.org> wrote in message news:05ba01c3d4be$e83a5e80$a301280a@phx.gbl... > when we update our contacts how can we g...

Hi All, I'm creating a form that allows the user to pick a txt file (dialog) and then display the path and contents on the form. The code has been cobbled together as I found the pieces that worked, so bear with. I got the file picker working and displaying the file name on the form, but the file contents won't display. I had a feeling the problem had to do with importing a namespace (see the error in the code when I tried "Imports System.IO") or with a missing reference. Using Access 2003. References: VB for Apps, MS Access 11 Obj Lib, OLE Auto, MS V...

Can't use openURL or access internet on some locations
I have previously raised a question where openUrl threw an exception in a specific office location. However the problem I have now is that the application just freeze when I call openURL. It seems as it is waiting for something. This only happens at one company so far the company does have a proxy but so do I at work and I have no problems. I have also tried the Microsoft TEAR sample and it behaves the exact same way, it says "Opening internet...Connection made" and then it just stops. If I run it on my computer it gets the webpage and everything finishes ok. I have tried to set t...

Print a list of movies
I have a spreadsheet with 2 columns (No and Name of Movie). There are 322 rows. I would like to print this so that I have the first 44 rows on the left side of the page and the next 44 rows on the right side of the page. I would like to keep this setup on all pages. These cells have color formatting and numbers that I need to keep with each cell. How do I do this? -- Terri Sprague www.tlsprague.com Hi Teri, See http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/snakecol.htm --- HTH, David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel [site changed Nov. 2001] My Excel Pages: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/...

Anyone use Promys CRM software integrated with GP Dynamics?
Our company is considering using Promys as a CRM to create quotes and sales orders for the sales team. I am concerned about the integration with GP and what the pitfalls may be. Is anyone here currently using Promys with GP Dynamics? ...