How to Update the Data in RichEditView

Hi every body,

I am trying to split the RichEditView,its splitting,but i am not able
to update the data in all views.If any body knows give a suggestion.

Regards,
Subbaiah.
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

using excel data for mail merge with Word
When I try to use an excel worksheet as my data to create address labels with Word, the text is unreadable. Seems very basic - but what am I doing wrong? Adriannae, have a look here for some tips http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/mailmerg.htm -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can benefit from it Feedback on answers is always appreciated! Using Excel 2000 & 97 ** remove news from my email address to reply by email ** "adrianne" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:...

Compressed Outlined Data Copy
I need to copy only the data that is compressed in Grouped rows and not all the rows when they are expanded. When I copy and paste the compressed data, I get all the data that is within the group, and not just the compressed data. For example: I need just the following (which is compressed): Ship $ Line $5,278.00 CYP Total $133,122.00 TI Total $34,660,135.00 Vic Total $34,798,535.00 Grand Total when I copy it (D2:E17, but only showing 5 lines because of the compression), it pastes 16 lines: Ship $ Line $123.00 CYP $44.00 CYP $4,444.00 CYP $667.00 CYP $5,278.00 CYP Total $123,124.00 TI $...

When to use .Edit & .Update
I am trying to update a field on a form. My old code: Me.ProjectNameShort = Trim(Me.ProjectNameShort) worked in ACC2003, but threw edit, update ... error when used after going to ACC2007. So I am trying to use a .edit and .update method. This is what I have so far, but this updates the first record, not the one that is on the form. Private Sub Form_BeforeUpdate(Cancel As Integer) Dim db As Database Dim rs As Recordset Set db = CurrentDb Set rs = db.OpenRecordset("tbl_Projects") 'Add date/time stamp for DateUpdated With rs .Edit !DateUpdated...

Update Existing Purchase Orders with New Exchange Rate
Hello, I have existing Purchase Orders in Great Plains 8.0 were some of the line items have been received is there a way to change the exchange rate for the remaining line items and any new line items added? Thanks, Brian M. Database Administrator ...

inverting data #2
Please help, I'm stuck! I conducted a survey where respondants each gave answers to 30 questions using a Likert scale i.e. they answered either 1,2,3,4 or 5 to each question. The data is in the following form: Question # q1 q2 q3 q4 q5 1 2 4 2 1 2 2 4 1 2 1 4 3 4 4 2 1 4 4 2 3 2 2 5 5 2 3 4 5 3 My problem is that half of the questions were asked in a negative direction to avoid possible response bias. For the answers to these questions, I need to reverse the answers. If the repondant answered 1, I want to record 5, if 2 then 4, if 3 then 3, if 4 then 2, if 5 then 1. Is there an...

get empty data xml tag
Hi, All, I want to generate empty data xml tag, for example field name is Data1 but no data, when generating xml file, I need to generate <Data1 /> xml tag in xml file using Select Data1 from table for xml auto, elements query, can anyone help this out? Thanks, ...

Send button not showing after updating to SP3
I have updated the office 2002's .msi file with SP3 for network distribution. After redeploying the updated file I few users do not have a send button when the try to send a message. I have tried to delete their accounts and set them up form scratch with no luck. My only work around was to install office from CD. I need to resolve this problem. The installation from the network is a great tool. Thanks DG ...

How to delete duplicate data
Hi, I am using excel to consolidate monthly room booking data. I have a date column and time column. May I know how to to delete those rows which contains duplicate data with same date stated in the date columnand and same time range in the time column? Thank you. Data>filter>advanced filter, unique records only and copy to another location -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom Excel 95 - Excel 2007 Northwest Excel Solutions www.nwexcelsolutions.com (Remove ^^ from email) "PL" <PL@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F45DAE2B-252D-4E17-81D8-0F4C060BCB21@m...

Moving outlook2003 data\calendar data from 1 xp laptop to another
I am new to outlook 2003 and need to move or migrate all of my outlook 2003 email data and calendar stuff off of one xp laptop and onto a new xp laptop. My email server is Gordano. Can some one provide the steps or process I need to go through in order to move the data with loosing it? thanks in advance. -- TomL TomL wrote: > I am new to outlook 2003 and need to move or migrate all of my outlook 2003 > email data and calendar stuff off of one xp laptop and onto a new xp laptop. > My email server is Gordano. Can some one provide the steps or process I > need to go th...

Update Query
I have three tables: tblVendors, tblForecast and tblTemp tblTemp VENDOR_NAME, SERVICESUITE_NAME, Q1, Q2, Q3, Q4, REGION_NAME tblForecast VENDOR_ID, FHIST, SERVICESUITE_ID, REGION_NAME, Q1, Q2, Q3, Q4 tblVendors VENDOR_ID, VENDOR_NAME, VENDOR_DESC, REGION_NAME I am trying to populate (append) records into the tblForecast from tblTemp by matching VENDOR_NAME in tblVendors with the VENDOR_NAME in tblTemp. If a match occurs I want to write the entire tblTemp record to the tblForecast and add the VENDOR_ID from tblVendors to tblForecast. PK in tblVendors = [VENDOR_ID] PKin tblForecast =...

Charting 2 pivot data items as one result
I have a pivot table that has a Count of Tools and a count of plants. What I want to chart is the result of the Count of Tools/Count of Plants. I tried using formulas from the PivotTable tools but I can't seem to make it work. I hate to think that I have to write the code to read the pivot table and place the valuse in cells below the pivot table then chart that range. Thanks for the help. Scott Scott - You wouldn't need VBA code to do this. If you know the structure of your pivot table, you can put a formula in a cell or cells outside the pivot table to give you this ...

how to edit my x-axis data on a line graph
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel my x axis data on my graph is just showing numbers 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11.... and it is suppose to show the years. I can't figure out how to change these values ...

Data validation question #2
I'd like to create data validation in a cell that prevents user's from entering any commas, but allowing all other characters. This spreadsheet is exported to a comma delimited file, and extra commas cause problems. I looked at the examples in help, and couldn't find anything preventing a character from being entered into a cell. Any ideas? -Thanks A couple of ways: =ISNUMBER(SEARCH(A1,",")) or =COUNTIF(A1,"*,*")=0 or =LEN(A1)=LEN(SUBSTITUTE(A1,",","")) Fred wrote: > > I'd like to create data validation in a cell that p...

Data from Access query to Excel
To pull data from an Access 2003 database, I have created the queries in Access, then import into Excel. The problem is that all the numbers that are pulled into Excel are text and need to convert them into numbers to run formulas on. I have converted a few sheets by hand, but, some have will over 50,000 rows. Is there a function to select all number colums (the colums are the same through out the sheets) and convert? Thanks There are instructions here for converting text to numbers: http://www.contextures.com/xlDataEntry03.html You can select all the columns, and only the num...

Problem updating references on a chart
Hello, I have a spreadsheet with 50 tabs. Each tab has a 6 month audit score that looks like this: MAR APR MAY JUN JUL AUG 100% 100% 100% 100% 100% 100% There is a bar graph linked to these cells on each tab. What I am trying to do is group the tabs together, then delete the MAR score, shift all cells to the left, then add a SEP score. The problem is... when I try to do that, the graph changes to only show APR MAY JUN JUL & AUG. I can't get it to automatically add SEP. I could do it individually but that would be very time consuming to do it for 50 ...

Is your microsoft office outlook download update looping?
-- PackersFAN In article <3F7B4D82-187F-4022-BF52-C085A98CF410@microsoft.com>, lambeau@discussions.microsoft.com says... > If you're talking about the outlook (hotmail) connector - yep - that's what it does for several of us it seems. Use this link: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=39db2b89-af2e- 41f9-a175-f93e1377959f&displaylang=en Or if you cannot unwrap, get the link is connected to from this page: http://office.microsoft.com/en-au/outlook/HA102225181033.aspx -- Duncan. Yes, I am experiencing same thing. "...

Update textbox on form
The following are events on two combo boxes on a subform "NewJobsSubform", the first sets the rowsource of the second and also sets a default value in the second. The second event sets the value in the text box "Sell" to the price associated with the RepProduct in cboRepProduct - collected from the table "RepairProducts". "Private Sub cboCatName_AfterUpdate() On Error Resume Next Me.cboRepProduct.RowSource = "SELECT RepairProduct.RepProduct FROM" & _ " RepairProduct WHERE CatName = '" & Me.cboCatName.Value...

USE DISJUNCT DATA IN A CHART
DATA LOOKS LIKE THIS A B C YEAR COUNTY ESTIMATE 1981 ADAMS 100 1981 ALLEN 25 1981 ASHLAND 71 1981 ASHTABULA 40 1982 ADAMS 150 1982 ALLEN 30 2005 ADAMS 1000 2005 ALLEN 500 I HAVE 88 COUNTIES AND 25 YEARS OF POPULATION ESTIMATES. FOR EACH COUNTY I WANT A SIMPLE X*Y LINE CHART, YEAR ON X, ESTI...

Updating a table from Form Entry
I have a form that pops up when a user clicks a button to Print said form. The form is for the user to enter the name of the table and any footnotes for that particular form, this form is connected to a table that stores this information for everytime the report is printed. THe problem I having is that when the user enters the information and clicks [PRINT] the report is blank, when I open the table the info the user has entered has not updated onto the table yet. Is there a way so that when the user clicks [PRINT] the footnote table will update BEFORE the report prints? Larry -- Neve...

Updating a presentation during show
I have a powerpoint 2003 file saved on my companies network. I also have a computer that runs a monitor in our breakroom using the before said Powperpoint Presentation. What I would like to do is update the Presentation from my desktop top computer save it and have the Computer that is running the monitor update without having to stop the powerpoint show. CWebb, If I understand your question correctly, you want to update a presentation "while it's running"... if that's the case, then if you use this linking method, the next time powerpoint "calls up...

Security Descriptors not updating
Anyone else having, or have had this problem when updating a custom role? Thanks! ...

Pivot Tables & changing data
Hi - I have never used pivot tables in Excel before so hopefully what I am going to ask is possible and not too complicated for me.... :o) I am working with Excel 2003. I have a pivot table already set up and the information is pulling data from a row titled "sum of Subscriber". I added new data in a new column from the main spreadsheet and I would like to pull the data from there. Its titled "Adj Subscriber". Is it possible to switch it? If so, how? Thanks, Anna Marie Anna wrote: > Hi - I have never used pivot tables in Excel before so hopefully what I am &...

Cancelled qty's on a SOP doc should update header amounts.
We have customers who may order qty 10 and then send a change order reducing the amount to 8. If we cancel 2, the SOP document subtotal and total do not reflect this change. Even if we add a line item to the order, the incorrect subtotal and total have the extended price of the new item added. We would like the SOP document to accurately reflect the transaction before transferring to invoice so the amounts can be verified in advance of the transfer. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for...

Copy field data to multiple places

Data Migration Import
I am setting up the migration to only import the "Account" entity. I load the cdf table with all the required fields. When I run the migration it says everything was successful but no data is imported. What am I missing? ...