How to set tab order for a dynamically created CEdit?

Anyone knows?

0
mdnightman (24)
2/5/2006 5:34:32 AM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Use SetWindowPos(...) and change the position in the z-order.

--
Vipin Aravind

<mdnightman@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Anyone knows?

0
vipin (696)
2/5/2006 6:07:50 AM
Use SetWindowPos.

--
Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++]
ajaykalra@yahoo.com

<mdnightman@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Anyone knows?

0
ajaykalra (6842)

Restart numbering ater a set number of rows
I have an excel spreadsheet with 4 columns. the first two columns contains numbers which will never change the third column starts off with 0 (zero) and is repeated for 255 rows then on the 256 row it needs to change to 1 (so basically increment by 1 every 255 rows) the fourth column starts at 0 (zero) and counts up to 255 but then needs to reset it self back to 0 on the 256 row. Help Please!!!!!:confused: ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ One way: I...

Manually creating Invoices with C#?
Is there any sample code anywhere that shows how to build an invoice and add products to the invoice with C#? I can't seem to find a good 'starting point' with the SDK and I'm hoping it's not 100% XML field manipulation (i.e. updates). Thanks! ...

I want to create a unique logo for my business. How can I do it
I want to create a logo/brand identity http://cooltext.com/ -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "SHameka" <SHameka@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7FF67553-5F27-4C77-862F-8F2F15BAF467@microsoft.com... >I want to create a logo/brand identity SHameka wrote: > I want to create a logo/brand identity Think about what you want, ask friends and family what they think of your ideas, create something, then look at it for awhile... change things a bit... think about it some more... make...

Microsoft Dynamics 9.0 with Integration Manager
I have a problem. Please Help. I have 2 source files - (Header + Detail text files) Doing an RM Transaction Integration If importing 10 transactions and 1 of them fail. Now i have to delete the RM batch and start over. This causes a problem for the auditors as missing transaction numbers are created. (RM does not roll back the next number used in Setup.) Is there a way that one can stop the integration if data in the source files are not valid GP Data in SQL? Like checking for CUSTOMER ID or GL ACCOUNT? >This causes a problem for the auditors as missing transaction numbers are created...

Unable to set up on-line account
Missage I get when I try to connect to an on-line bank. I checked my internet connection and it's working. I'm able to open IE browser within Money 2005. Please help. --------------------------- Microsoft Money --------------------------- Money cannot complete a required online call at this time. Please check your Internet connection settings and try again. --------------------------- OK Another reference to M05, what's going on? Bal wrote: > Missage I get when I try to connect to an on-line bank. > I checked my internet connection and it's working. I'...

Excel Tabs #2
Is there anyway to colour the worksheet tabs in Excel 2000? Cheers, Phil no only available in ver 2002 & above -- Cheers JulieD check out www.hcts.net.au/tipsandtricks.htm ....well i'm working on it anyway "PW11111" <PW11111@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FA533D16-C503-4FA4-97BD-E6E65DB4AF59@microsoft.com... > > Is there anyway to colour the worksheet tabs in Excel 2000? > > Cheers, > > Phil ...

please suggest....pivot table not getting created
Hi.. i have posted the same in progrmaming section also... ia mworking on this and unable to resolve a already running macro is giving sucha problem..any help would be higly appreciated. I am creating a pivot table in a new sheet. and now the pivot table in the new sheet is not getting created somehow (#$%^&) and its processing on thesame sheet from whihc it has to take pivot values and gives a error "do u want to replace of destination cells in RawData?" here is the piece of code where i create a pivot table in a new sheet. the new sheet gets created but somehow the p...

have to manually add the supplier tax rate to the purchase order
"If you create a purchase order in Microsoft Retail Management System Headquarters by using the "Style 340: PO Planner" worksheet, the program does not automatically populate the supplier tax rate information when the purchase order is downloaded to the store. Therefore, you will have to manually add the supplier tax rate to the purchase order." In the Store Operation Manager PO window's , It will be interesting to have a button that calculate taxes like if the PO was done with Store Operation Manager instead of doing the above process ---------------- This post...

SATA Boot Order
Can someone advice the boot order for connected SATA Drives ? Is there a boot order ? Can it be set? I ask because I have (or should say had) a XP SATA drive and Windows 7 SATA drive both connected to SATA 1 and SATA 3 ports on motherboard - test bed system. System wouldn't start up, rebooted then options to recover or start normally. disconnectng XP drive, Windows 7 would not boot (drive letter susepected changed) and with only XP disk connected, it still wanted to boot windows 7 (I'd like an explanation of this !!!). Result. Can't boot from either; lo...

Dynamics Web Services Schema
Hello, I am attempting to create a BizTalk mapping between Commerce Server 2007 and Dynamics GP Web Services. The CS 2007 side is just fine, but I can't seem to find any kind of schema for interacting with the GP web services. Where is this schema located, or what is a good way to create one? (I can't seem to extract it from the WSDL because XMLSpy says its imports are badly formed, and I can not use xsd.exe because it gives the error "Can not serialize object X because it implements IDictionary.") Thanks, Jess Chadwick ...

Address Book Sort Order
How can i change the sort order of the address book in Outlook XP? Go to Tools > E-mail accounts > View or change existing directories or address books > Outlook Address Book > Change. > Set your sort order there -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "DLeslie" <dleslie@antiochnetwork.org> wrote in message news:02f101c3d614$a1031690$a101280a@phx.gbl... > How can i change the sort order of the address book in > Outlook XP? ...

Tab order in dialog
I need to adjust tab order in dialogs so that if it reaches the highest tab index then focus jumps to another dialog. Dialogs are placed in the same view. I cannot find function which can to retrieve tab order number of current focused control. Is it possible ? Thx! Peter That's because tab order is a fiction. The order numbers just control the way in which the control declarations are sorted in the resource (.rc) file, but have no other discernable property. When you invoke the set-tab-order. it is reflecting the Z-axis order, that is the first control on the dialog is 1, the second...

Switching word Order

Simple
Guys, I am writing a very basic proc to return a list of court types. The developers have requested that I include a bit that can toggle whether or not I include the 'All' option in the result set. I have this at the moment: CREATE PROC dbo.CourtJurisdiction_lst @show_all_option BIT = 1 AS SELECT long_name, court_type_id FROM ( SELECT 'All' AS long_name, -1 as Court_Type_id, 0 as OrderId UNION SELECT long_name, court_type_id, 1 as orderId FROM dbo.z_court_type ) a ORDER BY a.orderId, a.long_name Based on the @show_all_option bit, is ...

Problem with .NET Security Settings
Hello, I have a problem with security-settings in a .NET Application. The application has a strong name and is full trusted ("Trust an assembly" - Full Trust), ..NET Security is set "Local Intranet - medium trust". The application ist installed on a network-drive. Working-Directory and Configuration-Files are also on different network-shares. The application uses intensively XSLT and XML. The following XSL-Transformation-process fails (without errors !): Base-Document XML X is stored on network-folder A. Transformation-Stylesheet XSL Z is stored on Networkfolder B ...

help setting up outlook express email
How do i set up email in outlook express ? it gives me an error code. i need detailed install instructions. Post your version of Windows and Outlook Express along with the error as per verbatim to the Outlook Express newsgroup which this is not On the web: http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/list/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.outlookexpress.general -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. "windsorman707" <windsorman707@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in mes...

Problem DoCmd.GoToRecord with tabbed pages
I have a number of similar forms on each of which I've added a SpellCheck control. These check all records and then return to 'current' record. The current record number is stored using an unbound control txtRecordCheck The code works fine on non-tabbed forms: -------------------------------------------- Private Sub btnSpellCheck_Click() On Error GoTo Err_btnSpellCheck_Click 'Store current record number txtRecordCheck = Me.Recordcounter 'Run Spellcheck DoCmd.GoToRecord , , acFirst SendKeys "{F7}", 1 'Stop screen updating until view...

How do you create a complicated pivot table graph?
I am trying to create a little bit complicated pivot table graph with many trend lines and bars. So far I was able to create a basic graph but can not create anything complicated. Please assist. Regards, Natalia Hi Natalia - Pivot tables are very useful, but my experience is that in all but the most simple cases, pivot charts are limited and limiting. I make regular charts from pivot table data all the time. Excel has a tendency to assume that you're using a pivot table for the data, so you must want a pivot chart; as long as you avoid this tendency, you'll be fine. Start by...

how to create multiple labels on one sheet
Address return labels? Or, address labels with every one different? Or other types of labels? Please include your version of Publisher. -- Don Vancouver, USA "betty@msn" <betty@msn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:80EAAF65-1B49-4638-8859-BBB2F63D3AD4@microsoft.com... > Answer Box: Print different labels on one sheet in Publisher http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/publisher/HA011202811033.aspx -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "betty@msn" <betty@msn@discussions.mi...

new columns created from "&nbsp;"
I have a bunch of data in a column and it is "separated" by "&nbsp;". The data was imported from an online database. Is there a way to create columns within the current workbook from where the &nbsp; appears? (much like importing a text file) TIA, Greg Greg Wilker wrote: > I have a bunch of data in a column and it is "separated" by "&nbsp;". > > The data was imported from an online database. > > Is there a way to create columns within the current workbook from where the > &nbsp; appears? (much like importing a te...

Security Issues for Order-Product Relationship
Hi guys, In the Orders navigation tab, there's always the Products tab and the New Order Product button is always there regardless of the security granted. What I need is to make the New Order Product button disappear. Now I granted the Append right to Orders but none (especially not Append To) to Products, hoping that this does it (as with others like Activity and Note) but it just doesn't work. I can make the New Activity or New Note button disappear simply by granting Append To to Activity and Note, but this just doesn't work with Products. All I'm able to do this a user w...

Change setting for mailing attachments
Hello, I'm running GP 7.5 and Acrobat 5.0 Distiller. When I send to Mail Recipient as PDF, it works fine, and attaches a pdf to a new mail message, however, Acrobat ALWAYS opens. I've turned off all imaginable settings in acrobat and even changed the default pdf file association with acrobat 7 reader and still, whatever that file association is linked to, GP will run acrobat and show a preview. Any thoughts? ...

how do I set all my worksheet background colours to white?
How can I do this please? Chris Hi Chris, Here's two ways, Tools>Options>View tab and uncheck gridlines or Ctrl+A to select your entire spreadsheet then set the fill color to white. HTH Martin "CD" <CD@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:12C149AB-3E6C-4CDB-88AB-6D0A098B2B3B@microsoft.com... > How can I do this please? > Chris > I should add that setting your entire worksheet to have a white fill color is not a good idea, better to just select the area that you need if you are going to use this method. HTH Martin "MartinW"...

Named dynamic ranges, copied worksheets and graph source data
I have a worksheet setup that graphs data contained in two dynamic named ranges. The graph is an object within the worksheet and not a separate graph sheet. The named ranges are defined as follows using the dynamic range name addin for Excel: Pressure ='150 GPM'!$F$12:OFFSET('150 GPM'!$F$12,COUNTA('150 GPM'!$F$12:$F$65536)-1,0) RPM ='150 GPM'!$B$12:OFFSET('150 GPM'!$B$12,COUNTA('150 GPM'!$B$12:$B$65536)-1,0) I want to use this sheet (including the embedded graph) as a template that can be copied to quickly process other data series. The pro...

Is there a way to have publisher 2003 dynamically reapply templates?
We need to prepare 100 documents that will need occasional mass changes to the look and feel. Can Publisher dynamically update documents from a template? Or some other solution. Bryan ...