how to save a resource

Hello,
my program creates for example a PHP script file. So I can crete a file by
CFile and than use CFile::Write method. It's clear.

But because this file is quite long, I had this idea. Save this file to
resources and when I will need create this file, just load this file from
resources and save it to disk. Is it possible? I really do not how :-(

Thank you for your advice
    Robert

vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

See Using Text File Resources in VC++ By DGoins
http://www.codeproject.com/cpp/usingtextfile_resources.asp

--
Un saludo
Rodrigo Corral Gonz�lez [MVP]

microsoft.public.es.vc FAQ
http://vcfaq.europe.webmatrixhosting.net

That's great. Thanks a lot!

"Rodrigo Corral Gonz�lez [MVP]" <corral_glez@hotmail.com> p�e v diskusn�m
p��sp�vku news:#Tm9cMC8DHA.2392@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl...
> See Using Text File Resources in VC++ By DGoins
> http://www.codeproject.com/cpp/usingtextfile_resources.asp
>

> --
> Un saludo
> Rodrigo Corral Gonz�lez [MVP]
>
> microsoft.public.es.vc FAQ
> http://vcfaq.europe.webmatrixhosting.net

The modified permissions could not be saved
I am trying to grant permissions on a public folder. When I try to add a group as reviewer of the folder I get the message, "The modified permissions could not be saved." I am in a mixed mode environment, 5.5 and 2003. Any ideas? Thanks -- James On Tue, 19 Sep 2006 08:01:02 -0700, James <James@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I am trying to grant permissions on a public folder. When I try to add a >group as reviewer of the folder I get the message, "The modified permissions >could not be saved." I am in a mixed mode environment, 5.5 and 2003. A...

Saving Password in Outlook 03
Where in Outlook 2003 can I type in my password so I won't be prompted for it everytime I log onto our exchange server? We have it setup to read our email from the exchange server in our sister office in GA. Thanks (running XP Pro) Hi, - go under Tools -> E-mail Accounts... - select "View or change existing e-mail accounts" and click next - select your exchange server account and click Change - click "more settings" - click the security tab - uncheck "Always Prompt for user name and password" - ok, next, finish Hope that helps Steve It's a...

Sending & Saving Email Distribution List
I am using Outlook 2003 with Windows XP Home and would like to be able to email a distribution list to someone and have them save it in Contacts as their own distribution list. I used the Forward feature and was able to email it as an attachment to the other person. when they opened the email and double clicked on the attachment, they could see the distribution list, but could not save it to Contacts. It would save as an rtf file, but not in their Contacts. Does anyone know how to do this? Thanks, Howard hrensin@nainv.com Instead, use a new email message form and use Inser...

how do I save outlook calendar and archives to use on my new PC
Hi, I am looking to get a new computer. I use the calendar/diary on Microsoft Outlook and use it for business. Can anyone recommend the best way to safely back it up. I don't want to lose the information current and archived. Can anyone tell me the best way to transfer it over? Thanks http://www.slipstick.com/config/move_outlook.asp daveg wrote: > Hi, I am looking to get a new computer. > I use the calendar/diary on Microsoft Outlook and use it for business. Can > anyone recommend the best way to safely back it up. > I don't want to lose the information ...

MSP 98 vs 2003, how I open documents saved on older version with n
I originally had MSP 98, now I have 2003, however all documents saved before 2008 I can not open, it tells me "Publisher cannot oepn this file. This file was saved from a previous version of Publisher. Publisher no longer supports files that were saved in this version." What can I do? I have a LOT of files like that, some are very hard to recreate. Thanks for all the help Ii can get!!! Take a look at this article, it may help. If it does help, please post back. Error message when you try to open a publication in Publisher: "Publisher cannot open the file" or "P...

Saving a file with a minimum of 300 dpi using Publisher 2003
I have created an ad using MS Publisher 2003. How do I save the document as a pdf file at 300dpi? A small child turns to Ed, and exclaims: "Look! Look! A post from Brent <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>!"... > I have created an ad using MS Publisher 2003. How do I save the > document as a pdf file at 300dpi? No version of Publisher can create PDF files on its own. I would suggest that you: Either a) Save the file as a 300DPI PNG or TIFF file or b) Get Acrobat or another PDF making program, and create your PDF with that. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher htt...

saving semicolon-delimited files
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Is Excel able to save files as semicolon-delimited? In article <59bae6aa.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0>, sjguglielmo@officeformac.com wrote: > Version: 2008 > Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) > Processor: Intel > > Is Excel able to save files as semicolon-delimited? Whatever app it is that wants semicolon-delim files: delete it and get something which conforms to universal standards. -- Team EM to the rescue! http://www.team-em.com sjguglielmo@officeformac.com wr...

Trying to add a new customer error: "This record has been created since your attempt to create it. Changes will not be saved."
Knowledgebase search turned up numerous hits on the error but nothing that fixed it. Any ideas? Sorry, could not read the entire error message. Please repost. Also, how are you trying to add the customer, via Cards->sales->customers or through sales transaction entry? -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP http://www.AccoladePublications.com Documentation for Software Users "Thomas R. Moore" wrote: > Knowledgebase search turned up numerous hits on the error but nothing that > fixed it. Any ideas? > > > Trying to add a new customer erro...

Unable to save doc's created in OSX on Windows

Get filename property bitmap from resource
Hi, I want to get the filename property associated to a bitmap ID (ex: IDB_IMAGE) from the resource. It is probably very simple but I do not find how. Does somebody knows how? Thanks Dominique If I've understood correctly, if the .rc file contained the declaration IDB_IMAGE ICON "...some path here..." you would like to retrieve the "some path here" information from the resource segment. If this is correct, then I have to disappoint you; it is not possible; this information is not stored in the resource segment. joe On 21 Mar 2007 07:18:25 -0700, dom_perro...

Search Preferences Don't Save When Changed
I've been experiencing some annoying behavior in Excel. Everytime I open the search/replace dialog, the Options panel is hidden and "Match entire cell contents" is selected. I know it's not a default, but everytime I uncheck it, Excel doesn't save that change for the next time I run Excel. What can I do so that whatever I change is set to default the next time I run the app? Maybe you could have a dummy workbook that you put in your XLStart folder that does a Find with the settings you like: Option Explicit Sub auto_open() Worksheets("sheet1").Ce...

please suggest approach t save my stuff
I use Windows XP pro. My PC has two WD SE16 WD2500KS SATA 250G hdds. When I start the PC in the morning I am hearing a whirring noise coming out of the PC and I think it is the C drive. Where can I read up on how to add a drive, and mirror everything on the current C drive onto the new drive? What is a smart choice in an enterprise grade HDD? I am thinking the warranty has expired on the drives. Thanks timOleary wrote: > I use Windows XP pro. My PC has two WD SE16 WD2500KS SATA 250G hdds. > When I start the PC in the morning I am hearing a whirring noise > coming out of th...

Saving documents to MS CRM from eg Word?
Hi, Is there any solution out there (market ready) that lets you save eg Word document direct to MS CRM ?. Not save to file system and then from MS CRM make a note and attach. To long way ! Regards, SH Hi Siggi, have a look at "RelatedDocuments" at www.mscrm-addons.com "Siggi" <sh@nyherji.is> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:64f91fda.0501190239.1156de03@posting.google.com... > Hi, > Is there any solution out there (market ready) that lets you save eg > Word document direct to MS CRM ?. Not save to file system and then > from MS CRM make a note and attach. ...

Saving
I work on file that has several sheets in it and I only access one of those sheets and add data to it after I am done adding the data I click on the save bottom and I get amessage saying that your file has been saved as "527E5100" and it's no longer has the extention of ".xls" and the file is no longer saved as an excel version. I access the file 5 days a week and on Monday,tuesday and Friday it saves fine but On Wed and Thursday I have the problem mentioned above. this has been going on for the last 4 weeks. I have already reloaded my office products but...

Saving multiple worksheets as independent files
I have a multiple worksheet workbook that on a regular basis would like to save as independent workbooks. Is there an easy way to do this vs. cutting & pasting into another workbook? Right-click the tab name, select Move or Copy, pick new book from the To Book dropdown, and either leave the Create a Copy checkbox unticked (move) or tick it (Copy). -- HTH RP "Hewlett" <Hewlett@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:074AFD41-B2FB-448E-9ED9-44F103BB2EDF@microsoft.com... > I have a multiple worksheet workbook that on a regular basis would like to > save ...

I have register a calendar ,and I need to synchronously save to ORACLE database.
Hello Newsgroup: In Outlook 2000,I have register a calendar ,and I need to synchronously save to ORACLE database. Should I how do? -- Thanks ...

My exclude criterions are missing in saved searches...

Undoing a Save in Excel
How do you undo a saved spreadsheet in excel. We overwrote our budget which has many critical items saved over the years. We are desperate to roll back!! PLEASE HELP!! Hi, As far as I know there is now way to undo a save in Excel (and most = other programs). You will have to revert to your most recent backup or perhaps get the = file back from someone you may have mailed it to. Regards Anders Silven "kmrpete23@aol.com" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> skrev i = meddelandet news:012701c3d8a3$2658f9a0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > How do you undo a saved spreadsheet i...

Macro to "save as"
Hi, Am using excel 2003 and am wanting to create a macro, attached to a button, that will save as a particular cell #, say A2, and then print. Have the print down pat, but can't figure out the save as part....... -- Thanks for the help What is in cell A2? Try things like these, depending on what you have and what you want to do.... ThisWorkbook.SaveAs Range("A2").Value & ".xls" ThisWorkbook.SaveCopyAs Range("A2").Value & ".xls" ThisWorkbook.SaveAs "C:\Folder Path\" & Range("A2").Value & ".xls", Ad...

No promt to save or open an attachement...
First, I apologize if I am posting it in the wrong group. In Outlook Express when you click on the paper clip (email with attachment), it asks you to open the file or save it. By accident I checked that option off. Now it just opens the file. Anyway to return that dialog window? Thank you. ...

You need more memory or system resources
I have outlook 2000 connected to exchange server 5.5. Whenever I right click on the Outlook icon and go to properties, I get the error message "you need more memory or system resources." I scoured the internet and the info I'm getting is that it has something to do with outlook express 5 and it's a mapi setting that should be unchecked. I have outlook express 6 installed and I don't see that option anywhere. I turn off and on my computer, I don't have any programs running on startup and the first thing I do is try to get into properties and it still gives me th...

Direct deposit to saving accounts not showing up in budget...
I have set up a budget in Money 2004, but I can not find a way to 'budget' the direct deposits (transfer) that I have set up with my bank from my primary checking account to my four saving accounts. The saving accounts are not listed as a catagory or subcatagory so there is no way that I see to tie them all together so that when the transfer takes place it reflects the same in my budget. Any help on this issues would be great. Thanks... Honus. This may be a FAQ; check the FAQ website for details. If it's not, here's an attempt at an answer: transfers between account...

[ANN] Daylight Saving Time
The US made the switch to Daylight Saving Time this past week-end. If you use Entourage 2004 or 2008 and it's been running through the weekend, you'll need to quit it and re-launch before it recognizes the time change. Continue reading at <http://blog.entourage.mvps.org/> -- Diane, Microsoft Mac MVP (MVPs are not Microsoft Employees) Entourage Help Page <http://www.entourage.mvps.org/> Entourage Help Blog <http://blog.entourage.mvps.org/> ...

Save Link Problem
Hi I run Windows 2000 & Excell 2000 with service pack 3. I have an autoshape button that I have added a hyperlink to which opens a html file on a server. When I add the hyperlink and press the autoshape it takes me to the file ok. I can do this as many times as I like and it works ok. The problem arises after I save the spreadsheet. As soon as I save the spreadsheet the hyperlink no longer works. I get the error message "The address of this site is not valid, Check the address and try again". To add some more mystery to this, I emailed the file to a friend and he inserte...

I have deleted most of my publication and saved over it. Can I re.
"Bobbe Dabling" <Bobbe Dabling@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:43B030B8-292B-41D5-BF9F-767ABFF9D5BF@microsoft.com... > The big white space is for your message. I can only guess what your question might be. Some folks with ESP might assume that you wish to restore your deleted text...Happiness is having a recent backup. ESP? That calls for Mary's special skills. :-) -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Chuck Davis" <newsgroup at anthemwebs dot com> wrote in message news:OzpxEugOFHA.2928@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > ...