How to render modified XML DOM to HTML document when using CHtmlVi

Hi,
I used CHtmlView component for my app. I navigated to an XML file and then
retrieved the XML DOM using IDispatchEx (ref:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnwebteam/html/webteam05072001.asp
Straight XML). The XML DOM was appended with a new element but the change
doesn't reflect in the view. How do I update the HTML Document without
re-loading the file (as changes are made in the DOM and not the file).

0
SST8338 (2)
10/19/2005 6:51:01 AM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

IM SOP (Invoice) Document Number
I am bringing invoice information from another system into GP via integration manager. all works well with the exception of the Document Number/Invoice Number; I am using default; which creates a new number for each invoice item. does anyone have a vbscript that can be used to get the next invoice number for a client and use that number for all items coming in for that client during the integration. there would be multiple invoice items per client and multiple clients per integration. can anyone point me in the right direction or have a script(s) to handle this. thanks Do you have eCo...

How to change account and password for services by using Powershell?
Hi all! I would like to know how to use Powershell to change account and password for services. Thanks, Felipe Being more specific, I would like to change the account and password for two specific services using Powershell. "Carlos Felipe Fran�a da Fonseca" <carlosfelipefranca@gmail.com> wrote in message news:#SbMd8e#KHA.5592@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Hi all! > > I would like to know how to use Powershell to change account and password > for services. > > Thanks, > > Felipe Can you be even more specific? Do you mean ...

Intermittent fault when using outlook web access
This fault is intermittent and occures when we try and access our e-mails across the internet using the outlook web access. Most of the time there is no problem, then another time we cannot gain access to the exchange server. The most recent happened today. Everything was fine yesterday, we restarted the server where we tried dialing in from this morning and now we cannot access E-mail. All the exchange services are running on both servers. Any ideas? Try posting to an Exchange group as Outlook Web Access is a function of Exchange, not Outlook. microsoft.public.exchange.admin i...

help on adding a commandbar using VB com addin
Adding Commandbar to the New Mail message Inspector Window I was trying to add a new tool bar and also customize my new toolbar t automatically contain some commands programmatically. I wanna write COM add-in to OutLook that adds a new toolbar to the OutLook' Toolbar. This tool bar should apear only in new mail window. There are two commands(buttons) by name "Digitally sign Message" an "Encrypt Message Contents and Attachments". These are present in the Tools -> Customize -> Commands -> I categories select Standard -> on the Right side, if you scroll do...

Clean Install Documentation
Hey, i was wondering if anyone has seen online or posted their steps of SBS 2008 clean install steps that they prefer to get a system running perfect before bringing on clients...i've done clean installs on clients a ton and have little steps i take that make it better from the start, but am undertaking an SBS 2008 install and wanted to make sure i had everything going great from the start - specifically those little steps that are sometimes undocumented, like back in the day with SBS 2003 / Exchange you needed to do the registery fix to allow your mail to go to 75 gig...or the one...

HTML Emails
I am using Windows Live Mail. I just purchased a new computer with Windows 7 and this mail program is new to me. I send out HTML emails to a group of people. I used to be able to switch over to “Source Edit” in the Windows Vista mail program and just past my HTML source code into the email and it would work. Now I can not figure out how to copy and paste my HTML for it to work. Can anyone help? Erik You can use a signature or stationery file to add HTML code. Signatures only insert body code. Stationery inserts style and body code. Create a 'insert.htm' file. ...

selecting rows using a variable
I am using excel 2003 and I need to select rows using a variable. Here is what I have now: Dim name As String name = Range("e800") ActiveWorkbook.Sheets("individual stats").Range("a1:a1540").Select Selection.EntireRow.Hidden = True Dim Start As Integer Dim finish As Integer Start = Application.WorksheetFunction.Lookup(name, Range("Q800:Q881"), Range("t800:t881")) finish = Application.WorksheetFunction.Lookup(name, Range("Q800:Q881"), Range("u800:u881")) ActiveWorkbook.Sheets("individual stats&q...

Receiving XML Documents
Hi, I'm setting up a service that receives a XML document, validates the document using a schema and then returns a simple result. I wanted to ask what the best way is of doing this, that is sending the xml document. So far I've come across 2 way's: 1. Create a webservice that accepts a XMLNode. 2. Use HttpWebRequest to send the document as a stream. The service would be written in .NET but the clients can be written in any programing language. Thanks, EG elguapo, Since interoperability is important in your case (your #2 requirement), it is not suggested that you send any d...

Macro to open non-Visio document on double-click
When I double-click an object in my flowchart I would like to open up a Word document or an Excel Document, but I can't see that there is an easy way to do this. Looking under the Double-Click behavior of a shape I see that I can assign a macro to run upon double-click, but I don't know how to create a new one. Can I create a macro or Visual Basic script in the Standard version of Vision that I have which would perform the "Open Document" task that I need done? visio's integration with M$ office is a common desire. there are a couple of good examples on how to ...

Receivable Document Date
I noticed for a past transaction that a receivable was post dated while the posting date was the correct date. What is the best way to correct this? Can I do this through the database? Lynn, The best way to do this is to void the original transaction and re- enter it. This will provide a complete audit trail. Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT, MVP East Coast Dynamics www.eastcoast-dynamics.com What is your Posting Setup? Is it "Post To GL" or "Post Thru' GL"? In case of "Post To GL", it is possible as the posting of Receivable could be in a past date and t...

How can I make my document into less mb for email
I have created a document that is 143 pages. It will not send in email. I need it to be a smaller megabite version to send. How can I do that? Create a PDF. Can't guarantee it will be really small, but it should be smaller than a Publisher file. There are free PDF conversion applications around. www.primopdf.com is mentioned here. If you have Publisher 2007 there is an Office PDF add-in. 2007 Microsoft Office Add-in: Microsoft Save as PDF or XPS https://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=4D951911-3E7E-4AE6-B059-A2E79ED87041&displaylang=en -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP htt...

Linking using ranges?
I have a chart of data on one excel worksheet (and this chart has a constant number of columns, but the number of rows vary). I need to take all of the data on this chart (not all of the data on that worksheet) and put it in to the middle of another worksheet. I was wondering if there was a way to do this without using a macro. My thought was to try to create a range on each sheet and set one range equal to another, but apparently excel doesn't allow this (at least in version 2000, which I am using). Does anyone have any thoughts or ideas? If this isn't possible how woul...

Using mixed Resource Types
With the company we have implemented EPM and infrequently the large complex plans fail to 'publish' into PWA. One of the causes thought is that these plans have both cost and work type resources within the same task. Is it good practice to separate these resource types into different tasks? -- joooles Hello joooles, It seems it's a bad pratice. Please see the posts I noticed several month ago: G�rard Ducouret ------------------------------------ If we assign a Cost resource to a task (as the only one resource on that task) and then we enter some % Complete,...

Compacting
Windows XP Media Centre edition fully updated Compacting Outlook Express Before Compacting click on Local Folders Then Menu > File > Folder > Compact All Folders. Runs fine to Folders File then Warning/Error ?? Folders Fuile in use by Outlook Express or another application. Tried reboot then compact again before any other app sused problem persists. Any offers of help please -- Jim Bunton Is Fuile a user created folder or a typo? What is its size? Create a new folder. Move all the contents of the Fuile folder to it and delete the old one. If it is more ...

How do you use the Livescribe smartpen with MS Office products?
I just received a Pulse Smartpen as a gift and I love it. I am curious about how other users of Office products utilize their smartpen features with Office ...

i am using trial version of outlook but it wont allow me to reply
i am using atrial version of outlook but when i try to reply to the email it wont let me, the reply word is not lit in the tool bar? Has your trial expired? Did you activate it? -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. ALWAYS post your Outlook version. How to ask a question: http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 After furious head scratching, terry mansfield asked: | i am using atrial version of outlook but when i try to reply to the | email it wont let me, the reply word is not lit in the tool bar? terry mans...

Prefer how Outlook 2000 looked-now using 2003-Can I switch views?
I don't like the way Outlook 2003 displays and would prefer to go back to the 2000 display. Is this possible. Kinda, http://www.slipstick.com/emo/2003/up031029.htm#classicview might be helpful. "Manhart" <Manhart@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A4549A3C-4B06-4AEC-8ADA-DD154CC7795B@microsoft.com... >I don't like the way Outlook 2003 displays and would prefer to go back to >the > 2000 display. Is this possible. Outlook 2003 is highly customizeable - tell us what you want to change, and we'll tell you how to achieve it. There is ...

Ho do you used Shared Calendar in Outlook with Roadrunner ISP
Hi all, I understand from my ISP that roadrunner is a POP3 server which should allow me to use my Outlook shared calendar with others in the office. However I am unable to use this Outlook feature. Does anyone know how to get around this problem? Many thanks. Kat "Kat" <designme21@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:epq238I0IHA.4004@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > Hi all, > > I understand from my ISP that roadrunner is a POP3 server which should > allow me to use my Outlook shared calendar with others in the office. > However I am unable to use this Outlook feat...

how can i format a date that uses "1st" or "2nd" or "3rd" or 4th".
how can i format a date that uses "1st" or "2nd" or "3rd" or 4th"... i am working on a program that generates certificates. i want to use dates such as "3rd of April 2010". when i run my program the words that appears onthe screen was 3-Apr-10. can you help me solve this problem? On Mon, 5 Apr 2010 20:47:01 -0700, cristin wrote: > how can i format a date that uses "1st" or "2nd" or "3rd" or 4th"... i am > working on a program that generates certificates. i want to use dates such > as &q...

Write-Output of XML value has type format like "System.Xml.X..."
Hi, I want to output some value using Write-Output or Write-Host along with some comments. After reading the xml file and while executing the write-output command, its not printing the value, its printing the variable type along with xml structure not the value :( Please let me know how to print the correct output. See below the example for details. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Variable.xml ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------...

Using Min to Calculate across a table
I am attempting to massage data so I can see what the maximum number of pieces I can produce based off of various components. My query to figure out how many of each component is available per unit is complete and the output is: Part_Number, MaxComponent1, MaxComponent2,MaxComponent3, MaxComponent4 Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I could find the MIN of the components and group by part number? Cheers See the MinOfList() function here: http://allenbrowne.com/func-09.html A better solution would be to create a related table with many records for the combinations that are va...

Attn Jim Gordon: Requesting assistance with exporting OE 4.5 contacts for use in Entourage
Hi Jim, Paul Berkowitz suggested you might be willing to assist me with a dilemma. I have some old mail and contacts in an OE User(s) folder from OE 4.5 that I need to import into Entourage X. I am on a machine that is not OS9-bootable and I cannot get OE 4.5 to launch under Classic mode in Panther. OE 5 loads fine in Classic, but 4.5 gives a shared library error. I don't have an OE 4.5 installer anywhere I can find, so I can't try a reinstall under Classic. I finally found a way to get the mail into Entourage, after much trial and error with every email program I could find, since ...

VB to XML?
I have an Access db app that I made, I want to put in a webpage, how do I go about this, do I use XML .NET ASP? The more detailed information the better. I am clueless. thanks. ...

Find the depth of XML
I have following XML: How can I find the depth of XML? in other word max level of the XML <Root> ----- level 0 <Name>----- level 1 <FirstName>name</FirstName> ---- level 2 <LasName>lname</LastName> <MiddleName>mName<MiddleName> </Name> <Information> <Info1> <Info2> --- level 3 <Info3>asdasd</Info> -- level 4 </Info2> </Info1> </Information> </Root> Raed Sawalha wrote: > I have following XML:...

view xml from web in a datagrid
I would like to go to this web address http://setiathome2.ssl.berkeley.edu/classpages/days/2452829.html and be able to pull the info off of it and display it in a datagrid. I am assuming that I will have to put the info into a dataset to be able to view the info in the datagrid. At least point me in the right direction as for as en example on how to do this. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Technlogical state of the art of that page is 1992. The same year the average student of this place may still try to have paid his loan back. ============================ And the "ss...