How to make out my CTreeCtrl?

Hey,All:

I have created an extended class from CTreeCtrl,but I don't know how I can
re-design the Scroll bar in the CTreeCtrl.Is there anybody who knows about
how to re-design the scroll bar in my extended CTreeCtrl?

thanks in advance!
^_^
Carl

0
Carl
3/11/2005 3:42:05 AM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

How are we to know what functionality your "extended" class adds? How are we
to know what the scroll bar does that you do not want it to do?

If you have a question as to how to perform a particular task, this is a
great place to post it. I'm sorry, but I don't see how anyone could offer
useful information given the information you've provided.

--
Jonathan Wood
SoftCircuits

"Carl" <carl8421@126.com> wrote in message
> Hey,All:
>
> I have created an extended class from CTreeCtrl,but I don't know how I can
> re-design the Scroll bar in the CTreeCtrl.Is there anybody who knows about
> how to re-design the scroll bar in my extended CTreeCtrl?
>
> thanks in advance!
> ^_^
> Carl

0
jwood (1292)
3/11/2005 4:27:36 AM
Well,Thanks.

0
Carl
3/11/2005 6:31:50 AM
Carl,

> Well,Thanks.

I see communication is not one of your stronger skills.

Good luck then.

--
Jonathan Wood
SoftCircuits
http://www.softcircuits.com
Available for consulting: http://www.softcircuits.com/jwood/resume.htm

0
jwood (1292)

making items available on website
Is there a way to 'make items available on the website' other than going into each items properties under the Options Tab and checking the box? I would like to make quite a few items available at one time if possible. Thanks for any help. Craig This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0465_01C72051.D97BD680 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Craig, Backup first!! This will set _all_ items as available for web sales except those that = are marked inactive. UPDATE Item SET WebItem =...

Want to make complex header on 2nd and 3rd page
I need to make a quotation which consists of a first page, thats fully on its own and then two pages which has a same header. The header, though, consists of quite a lot of text and also a company logo and that was byond the header functionality. How to get the 2nd and 3rd pages with a complex upper part? Bart Exc 2003 ...

When someone send a mail make a copy in a mailbox.
Hi! How can I do that? I wan to make a copy message in a mailbox, when somebody send a mail to somebody? And I want it with all mailboxes. Thanks in advance Hi, what Exchange version are you using? -- Keep on fighting! Christian Please reply to this message, to let others know whether it was useful to help you solve your problems or not. Original Message: "Corner" <corner@t-email.hu> wrote in message news:uPFJa6hfEHA.3556@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Hi! > > How can I do that? I wan to make a copy message in a mailbox, when somebody > send a mail to somebody?...

CTreeCtrl icons without 256 colours
I am using a tree from CTreeCtrl. To create the imagelist I am using a bitmap with 256 colours. But the icons in my tree only appear with 16 colours. What is supposed to do to have icons with 256 colours in tree? This is my code: ------------------------------------------------------------- CTreeCtrl& lcl_tree = GetTreeCtrl(); CImageList icl_listaImagem; icl_listaImagem.Create( IDB_BITMAP_VECTOR_IMAGEM256, 17, 1, RGB(5,255,5) ); lcl_tree.SetImageList(&icl_listaImagem, TVSIL_NORMAL); // Set tree control styles long style = GetWindowLong(lcl_tree.m_hWnd,GWL_STYLE); style |= (TVS_HAS...

How Do I make fields not appear on a form or report
I have a report or form (I can use which ever one will work) that has several combo boxes to choose appropriate criteria. If a particular combo box has not been used, I do not want it to appear on the final print out. I realize the can shrink can grow only applies to text boxes not combo boxes. Can I use "is null" anywhere to make this work? I cant change these to text boxes since I am storing the value in the table not the text. Thank you. On 16 Apr 2007 13:17:35 -0700, "Lisa" <dlhenne@charter.net> wrote: >I have a report or form (I can use which ever one ...

Making the "add item" option available to VBA
I'd like to add VBA code to the Project PO Window that automatically checks the "add item" option from the toolbar when the window is opened. Anyone know how to get that menu option available to VBA? thanks! Martha That really isn't possible (directly) with VBA because VBA cannot see menus. About the only thing you can do is record a macro that checks this option. Then run the macro from VBA. that isn't directly available from vba either but there is a TK that tells you how to work around it. "Martha" <Martha@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in messa...

Trim function in a query for making labels
I have an Accress database that was created in Access 2000 (or earlier) ... newly installed Access 2007. I am trying to print mailing labels -- that part works as expected, but I am getting an "Enter Parameter Value" box before the labels display, and when they do display there is Error on the lines requiring Trim ... I have no idea what I am supposed to input into that box. Can someone enlighten me, please? Thanks for your help. -- Jan Your References collection is probably messed up. References problems can be caused by differences in either the location or file vers...

How do I make numbers become text?
I am trying to create a spreadsheet where numbers entered in one location become text in another. I tried the Help option, but I am still lost. Please help, and thank you. From earlier postings: How to Convert a Numeric Value into English Words http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN- US;140704& and: (courtesy of a cut and paste from a Tom Ogilvy post): If you want an addin that provides a worksheet function that does this, download Laurent Longre's free morefunc.xll addin found here: http://longre.free.fr/english/ It is downloaded in a zip file which also conta...

Publisher has turned yellow. How do I make it white again??
When I open Publisher, it seems to have aquired its own colour scheme - the blank page is yellow. How do I make it white again? I have searched all the menus but cannot find anything that helps. It's driving me mad!! It only happened in the last few weeks, and I've no idea what I did to change it. I'm usung Publisher 2000. A small child turns to Ed, and exclaims: "Look! Look! A post from butterflyj <butterflyj@discussions.microsoft.com>!"... > When I open Publisher, it seems to have aquired its own colour > scheme - the blank page is yellow. How do I ma...

How to use Publisher to make a booklet from PPT
I inherited a PowerPoint presentation with 20 slides. Each slide is landscape and has two separate 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 panels that go together logically. I need to print this as a booklet with a cover and back page. I expect to send it out to a printer but must format it first. I found the 'Export to Publisher' add-in for PPT but that did not result in what I was expecting. In PPT I can select each side of the landscape page individually to copy. Can anyone help me with this? Setup your Publisher publication as a booklet. Do the copy/paste. The pages will be in the correct order if y...

How do I make a "custom" shape?
I want to make a circle shape with a small "flat" section on one end of the circle. Kind of the way a car tire low on air pressure would look, again a circle with a "flat" section on one end. I tried to do this be exporting a circle to "Paint" and modifying it and then pasting it back into Visio but that did not work. I need to be able to draw this custom shape in Visio. -- Dan Use the drawing toolbar and create a circle, then use the line from the drawing toolbar to mark where you want the "flat". The line can extend beyond edges of the circl...

make dayly appiont pop up on desktop screen
can you make important days appointment reminders appear on the desktop screen.have them stay until they are manual removed What version of Outlook are you using? -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com http://www.officeforlawyers.com/outlook.html Author: The Lawyer's Guide to Microsoft Outlook 2007: http://tinyurl.com/ol4law-amazon "mga1958" <mga1958@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F77E2D16-60BA-412D-919C-4620AEA7F534@microsoft.com... > can you make important days appointment reminders ap...

I Make $3200/wk Online. Do you??
I Make $3200/wk Online. Do you?? Take surveys online and get paid up to $75 for each one. Send emails from home and earn $25.00 Each. More programs available. Visit our website and start today! http://sales917.moneytime0.hop.clickbank.net --- MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20051010170704I1a5PeN7 ...

I want to import from EXCEL without making labels or a table. Can.
I'm trying to list names/addresses on a list for a directory. I want to import data from Excel. How can I make the entries in EXCEL display one after the other without creating labels? If I get what your intention is, you will need to a Merge. You will need to setup your page as labels commensurate with the size of the area you want to allocate for each address. Now to get the data in the correct import order, you will need to do a SAVE AS in Excel to a CSV (Comma Separated Values) file and use that for the merge data. bboone wrote: || I'm trying to list names/addresses on a...

making my own reports......
I am doing a mailshot next month and i have several customertypeid's set up for all my different customers, i have a report which shows everything i need (|Customer name, address1,address2,state,zip,country) but i want account type id to be available on the report so i can filter it accordingly, when i add the following to the report i get errors - can anyone help? If i just plonk this into a customer list report should it work? I did this to add the country colum to my reports and it worked ok! Begin Column FieldName = "AccountTypeID" DrillDownFieldName = "&qu...

Making the Money machine indefinite
I think, most practical solution of the situation wiht Money activation is this: create virtual machine install Money activate make full backup of the machine (by exporting the virtual machine as appliance) use forever Since the machine will be only for the purpose of Money, its full backup won't become obsolete and won't interfere with other things. Backup Money file itself separately. Virtual machine is possible by using free VirtualBox, windows native Hyper-V (will be especially convenient in windows 7; though, given the experience, further relying on Microsoft product proba...

Making a list in Excel automatically go to the top of the same pag
How do I make a list in Excel automatically go to the top of the same page after it reaches the bottom of the first column. Bill A bit unclear what you want. Bottom of first column is A65536 or do you mean some arbitrary "bottom"? Is this for printing purposes or data entry purposes? Anything automatic would involve VBA code. Is that acceptable? Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 17:31:02 -0800, "Radio Bill" <Radio Bill@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How do I make a list in Excel automatically go to the top of the same page >after it reache...

How do I make a graph with 2 "Y-Axes" at different scale?
I wish to make a Graph, with 0 to 10,000 pounds on the "Left Y-Scale" and 0 to 100% on the "Right Hand Y-Scale" Can this be done in Excel 2003? If so, how is it done? It is definitely possible. Click on your chart and select the Data Series you wish to have on a secondary axis. Right click and "Format Series". On tha Axis tab, select secondary axis and it will show up on your chart. -- If this helps, please click "Yes" <><><><><><><><><><><> "Kevin" wrote: ...

EFT for Receivables Management should make 1 bank deposit.
Currently, when applying cash receipts using the EFT enhancement, a deposit is created for each payment. This makes reconcilation of bank statements more challenging, since banks will have only one lump sum deposit. To facilitate the reconciliation process, EFT payments in a batch should be deposited in total rather than by transaction. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this l...

making a paragraph bold

How to make hidden sheet invisible
Does anyone know how to make a hidden sheet invisible? Thanks, llee2 Isn't a hidden sheet already not visible? You could go into the VBE and change its .visible property to xlsheetveryhidden. Did you mean that? This would make it so that the sheet name didn't show up under Format|Sheet|Unhide That's about the only difference. LLee2 wrote: > > Does anyone know how to make a hidden sheet invisible? > > Thanks, > llee2 -- Dave Peterson On Apr 6, 12:16 pm, "LLee2" <y...@yahoo.com> wrote: > Does anyone know how to make a hidden sheet invi...

How do make a text with broken underline #2
I've seen in a sample template for brochure a text with broken underline and the underline color can be change to other color, I was trying to find out how to do it. Maybe someone here knows how, I would be very grateful. ...

How to make an http Post with XML and retrieve the response?
I simply want to post to a URL via HTTP Post then get the response Text of that. I have this done in classic asp like this: postdata = "param="&server.urlencode(param) Set objXML = Server.CreateObject("MSXML2.ServerXMLHTTP.3.0") objXML.open "POST", "http://somesite.com/cgi-bin/output.cgi", False objXML.setRequestHeader "Content-Type", "application/x-www-form-urlencoded" objXML.send postdata strXML1 = objXML.responseText Set mydoc=Server.CreateObject("Microsoft.XMLDOM") mydoc.async = False mydoc.loadXML(strXML1) ...

Make current option group choice default
I have been wanting to make the current option group choice the default the next time a user opens a form. I don't want them to choose all the options every time they print a report (option groups on form that loads at report open determines layout, font type, size). I getting myself confused in the effort to get this accomplished, so any pointers, ideas, suggestions, commandments, etc. would be appreciated. Jeff -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-forms/201002/1 To do this, you need to save the users choices for ...

How can I make an application transparent?
Can anyone help me with an ideea how can I find a code that makes aplications transparent?I need it at work and I m not allouded to install any kind of software (like Glass2k) therefore I'm thinking of a VB Script to run under Excel. I'm using a personalized application that I need to put on top of maps.google.com to draw streets. I'll appreciate any kind of suggestion! Dan Tabla <DanTa...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote... >Can anyone help me with an ideea how can I find a code that makes aplications >transparent?I need it at work and I m not allouded t...