how to get the row and col count of a TMGrid using sendmessage?

I have a 3rd party application which uses TMGrid, I want to get the
row and col count of this TMGrid using SendMessage. The Parent Control
is a TTabSheet. Anyone know how to do it?

I tried the LVM_ message, but failed.

0
bangzhong (10)
12/22/2007 8:37:59 AM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Hi,

try to find out what messages this control can
handle, e.g. with Spy++. Just give it a try,...

Regards

Kerem

--
-----------------------
Beste Gr�sse / Best regards / Votre bien devoue

0
kareem114 (144)
12/22/2007 8:50:23 AM
On Dec 22, 4:50 pm, "Kerem G=FCmr=FCkc=FC" <kareem...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> try to find out what messages this control can
> handle, e.g. with Spy++. Just give it a try,...
>
> Regards
>
> Kerem
>
> --
> -----------------------
> Beste Gr=FCsse / Best regards / Votre bien devoue
> Kerem G=FCmr=FCkc=FC
> Microsoft Live Space:http://kerem-g.spaces.live.com/
> Latest Open-Source Projects:http://entwicklung.junetz.de
> -----------------------
> "This reply is provided as is, without warranty express or implied."

if the TMgrid inherits from TStringGrid, any idea?
0
bangzhong (10)
12/22/2007 4:29:52 PM
Hi,

its been a long time when i used Borland Delphi,
but i think that it can handle the same window
messages like the treeview from microsoft. Look
at examples from MS TreeView to see how they
solved it,...

See here:
http://groups.google.de/group/microsoft.public.vb.winapi/browse_frm/thread/d714d73e54f51a30/db134e74d00967d5

A possible solution would be sending a LVM_GETCOLUMN an incerementing
the number until it fails, tha same can be done for the rows,...

Regards

Kerem

--
-----------------------
Beste Gr�sse / Best regards / Votre bien devoue
Kerem G�mr�kc�
Microsoft Live Space: http://kerem-g.spaces.live.com/
Latest Open-Source Projects: http://entwicklung.junetz.de
-----------------------
"This reply is provided as is, without warranty express or implied."

0
kareem114 (144)

How in Email Newsletter to use Hyperlinks, Bookmarks and Coded HTM
I am trying to include bookmarks in a Publisher email newsletter, and I have learned how to do this with creating a Web page, but I have had no success with email newsletters. I would like to add a "Return to Top"-type link in my newsletter which redirects the reader to the top of the same page. Not in a Web site, but in an email newsletter. Any suggestions? Thanks! Start with an email formatted newsletter. Convert to webpage. Using the Insert html code fragment tool, copy and paste (Ctrl V) the following code snippet: <A HREF="#TOP">Top of Page</A> ...

Script to count mailboxes.
Hi All, I have a need for a script that will list all the mailboxes from all of the Exchange servers (we have 20 in the same organisation) and there size in excel spreadsheet. Do you know where I could get one from. Thanks. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/320071 -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: www.exchangepedia.com/blog ---------------------------------------------- "Leon" <Lion@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:%23Gsg5ZlDHHA.3600@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Hi All, > > I have a need for a script that will list all the m...

Getting URL Cache Information
Hi, I have to get the URL information for an image. I dont know how to get it. Kindly help me. Thanks a lot. ...

Count of Weekdays Between Two Dates
Task: With a given start date and end date, print a list of Months showing a count of weekdays and weekend days in each. It seemed like such a simple request... but how to get started? If I already had a table of all dates between the start and end dates, I'd have it whipped. Any thoughts appreciated. -- croy Here are some ideas you can use for this. First, you need to know how may days are in the month. Then you can use the function below to return the number of work days in the month. The subtract the work days from the number of days, and it will return the week end days. ...

Primission / resticted access to files using the MS server
I wish I have NEVER deciced to use this facility!!!@ I should have kept to paper and pin.. This word file is totally useless to me now. I have been using the tool facilty sucessfully for years but now it won't let me get to my own files.., I think you can tell what I think about this product. Hello Ron Ron wrote: > I wish I have NEVER deciced to use this facility!!!@ I should have kept to > paper and pin.. This word file is totally useless to me now. I have been > using the tool facilty sucessfully for years but now it won't let me get to > my own fi...

How do I get a cell to remember the last entry and add to it?
I am using Excel 2000. I want my cell to remember the number in it and add an additional number each time I need to retotal. Jab Sounds like you want that cell to be an accumlator cell. Simple question with complex results. You can have a cumulative total in a cell if you have a separate source cell for adding a new total to the original. Use at your own risk. I am Posting this just to show you how it can be done, not as a good solution. You would be much better off to have another column so you can keep track of past entries. Goes like this: =IF(CELL("address")="$C$4&...

getting message interface error and can't send or receive emails
If I try to move or delete an email I get a message - "The message interface has returned an unknown error. If this problem persists restart outlook." I have restarted outlook several times and also re-booted my PC several times. Still to no avail I cannot send or receive emails now either. While Outlook is closed, rename the Outcmd.dat and *.srs files, then open Outlook again and see if this helped. If not, please post back. Also, please post what version of Outlook you're using. If you have reached the limit on your PST, that could cause the error as well. -- Kathleen...

Visio is unable to create a shape using this master shortcut.
I want to use a shape called 1-D Word balloon so I try to drag it from Charting Shapes to my work but I get the following message: Visio is unable to create a shape using this master shortcut. The target master cannot be found in the target document Dragging basic shapes works fine. I'm using Visio 2003. Thank you. On Thu, 9 Apr 2009 11:53:01 -0700, Pierre <idontwanttoreceiveemail@hotmaildotcomm> wrote: >I want to use a shape called 1-D Word balloon so I try to drag it from >Charting Shapes to my work but I get the following message: > >Visio is unable to creat...

Sort Problem using a button
I have several worksheets, that I need to sort. My idea was to put a button on what I call my 'input page' and sort each of these pages. But I get the error: "Run-Time Error 1004: The sort reference is not valid. Make sure that it's within the data you want to sort, and the first Sort by Box isn't the same or blank." Now on sheet 1 is where the button is. Information that is to be sorted is on sheet2, sheet3 sheet 4 and etc. Sort code is: Private Sub Sort1() ActiveSheet.Range("A2:D14").Select Selection.Sort Key1:=Range("A2&quo...

Using Excell to input data into Access
Is it posible to use an excel spreadsheet to enter data into access? The actual reason for using excel to enter the fields in access is that over 100 of our users are familiar with excel, but do not know anything about databases. They actually call excel a database about 1/2 of the time. We work in a contract research facility that does lots of different projects in several scientific disciplines of varying complexity. I started using databases to store my research data in back in the 80's with db3. We did not even have an IT department until about 2 years ago. I have been trying to drag ...

Useful website
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_00FA_01C37D48.8D545F20 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable just have a look on my website. http://earnmoneytoday.0catch.com Thank you ------=_NextPart_000_00FA_01C37D48.8D545F20 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; = charset=3Diso-8859...

Average using Sumproduct or ....
I have 12 tabs (same worksheet) that I need to average a number in cell b6. The issue is sometimes there is a zero in b6 and I do not want to count it in the average. example: tab 1, b6=145, tab 2=276, tab 3=0, tab 4= 123, tab 5=0, and so on... What is a good formula? Try =SUMPRODUCT(SUMIF(INDIRECT("'Sheet"&ROW(INDIRECT("1:12"))&"'!B6"),"<>0")) /SUMPRODUCT(COUNTIF(INDIRECT("'Sheet"&ROW(INDIRECT("1:12"))&"'!B6"),"<>0 -- HTH Bob "heater" <...

creating workflow using MS Outlook
hi! can anyone help me on how to develop a leave workflow app using outlook. ...

Cant use word as e-mail editor
If I check Word as e-mail editor in Outlook options, I get following message: "This form requires Word as your e-mail editor, but Word is either busy or cannot be found. The form will be opened in the Outlook editor instead." I de- and re-installed Office XP complete but issue is still occuring. If you open Word, normally, does it run? >-----Original Message----- >If I check Word as e-mail editor in Outlook options, >I get following message: "This form requires Word as your >e-mail editor, but Word is either busy or cannot be >found. The form will be open...

Changing the user password without the use of SA or DYNSA accounts
Is there any way to save a user password in GP v10 without the use of the SA or DYNSA login? I would like to grant security to one user to do this. Currently the save button is greyed out unless they log in as SA or DYNSA. Thank you You can do this by granting that user sysadmin rights in SQL management Studio. In SMS, expand the Security folder, then logins, then find that user, right click the user, go to properties, click server roles and check the box for sysadmin. "Junior De Alba" wrote: > Is there any way to save a user password in GP v10 without the use of the S...

Correlation
I have a table of data as below. There are more Customers, and more dates' worth of data, but they won't fit in this window. For a number of our customers, we change delivery routes during the week in order to optimize our shipping capacity. Basically, I am trying to see for each delivery route, on a given day, how many of the same customers are on the same route. In other words, when one customer changes from one route to another over a date range, do other customers switch to the same routes on the same days? Cust # Rt# 8/27/2005 8/29/2005 8/30/2005 8/31/2005 a 1069 ...

65000 Row Limitation from Access to Excel
This question has been asked a couple times, but the answer seems to be unclear so I will ask again. I have query results in Access that I would like to work with in Excel - I like Excel pivot tables better than Access pivot tables. If I highlight the 287K line Access table, right click on copy, then paste into the 1 million plus row spreadsheet capacity in Excel, it only pastes 65,000 lines. Exports from Access to the million row plus spreadsheet work similarly only exporting 65,000 lines of the much larger table. I can successfully export the data from Access to a text file, then impor...

how to get size of text in a Dialog?
MessageBoxes usually size themself according to the text displayed, depending on fontsize and number of chars. can anyone please explain (or point me to an URL where it is explained) how they do it? To keep it simple, lets say we have just a CStatic and a Text in it. How do i get the "optimal" values for the region for MoveWindow() ? ".rhavin grobert" <clqrq@yahoo.de> wrote in message news:1158252329.933561.100380@d34g2000cwd.googlegroups.com... > MessageBoxes usually size themself according to the text displayed, > depending on fontsize and number of char...

getting calendar event reminder for deleted event
I keep getting a reminder for an event that has been deleted from my calendar in Outlook 2002. The event is past due but has been deleted so I get an error message saying there has been an error dismissing the reminder. How can I repair this? I've tried running Scanpst.exe but no joy. thanks, Larry larry.no...@gmail.com wrote: > I keep getting a reminder for an event that has been deleted from my > calendar in Outlook 2002. The event is past due but has been deleted > so I get an error message saying there has been an error dismissing the > reminder. > > How can I...

Help Freezing Multiple Rows
In earlier versions, you clicked below the rows you wanted frozen in place or to the right of the rows you wanted frozen. Now I see only how to freeze row 1. I have a main title in row 1, row 2 is blank and row 3 has column headings, so I want row 3 to stay frozen in place. I am having trouble accomplishing this and need help, please. Thank you. -- Virgo click on cell A4 then on the menu bar Window/Freeze Panes "Virgo" wrote: > In earlier versions, you clicked below the rows you wanted frozen in place or > to the right of the rows you wanted frozen....

Use of Paid Transaction Removal
Hello, I was wondering if anyone can tell me the reason a person would use the Paid Transaction Removal Screen and select only checks and then a date. When I did this in a test environment, it removed all checks before that date. Wouldn't it make more sense to provide a range, so as to not remove so many checks going backwards? Or am I using this tool wrong? Also, what are the ramifications of using this tool, account balancing wise? Thanks JOsh Josh, The Paid Transaction Removal process simply moves transactions from the OPEN status and tables to HIST (Historical) status and...

Getting Excel 2000 Options to be remembered
Two questions really: 1. How do I get options for a particular workbook to be saved? I am findng that the option to have R1C1 Reference style to be ticked does not get saved with the workbook but other options do. 2. How can I get options to be either global for all workbooks or for a range of workbooks? Thanks Mervyn Mervyn Unfortunately, R1C1 style is one of those options that is set by the first workbook that is opened in a session. Calculation Mode is another. You could set the R1C1 style in your Personal.xls which will open hidden with each session of Excel, thus ensuring that th...

Excel Chart How do I create Y axis to represent numbers I am using
I am attempting to create a chart that is populating its data from another worksheet in the same book. I am pulling in numbers that range from 75000 to 3000000 and I would like my y axis to be 50K to 350K in multiples of 25K but I can not figure out how to adjust the axis key. Thanks for your help in advance. Krefty Select the axis and press Ctrl+1 (numeral one). Excel 2003 and earlier: In the dialog that appears, click on the Scale tab, and enter the values you want for min, max, and major unit, and don't check the corresponding Auto boxes. Excel 2007: Check Fixed for each of mi...

Reading one Record at a time till i reach EOF in VC++ using ODBC
Hi, i am working on Vc++6.0. I hve a req where in i need to read one record at a time till i reach EOF from the database.Can anyone tell me how to do this Very urgent Thanks Use CDatabase and CRecordSet classes. // Embed a CDatabase object // in your document class CDatabase m_dbCust; // Connect the object to a // read-only data source where // the ODBC connection dialog box // will always remain hidden m_dbCust.OpenEx( _T( "DSN=MYDATASOURCE;UID=JOES" ), CDatabase::openReadOnly | CDatabase::noOdbcDialog ); CRecordSet rs;rs.m_pDatabase=&m_db...

How to get email statistics from exch2003?
Hi there, I would like to know for last month, 1. how many incoming internet emails 2. how many outgoing internet emails Wondering how can I check that on exchange2003? Many thanks! On Fri, 13 May 2005 10:57:31 +0800, "Zac" <zacfang@hotmail.com> wrote: >Hi there, > >I would like to know for last month, > >1. how many incoming internet emails > >2. how many outgoing internet emails > >Wondering how can I check that on exchange2003? > >Many thanks! > You can get this information if you have Message Tracking enabled on your servers. I...