How to draw a selection line? #2

I want to draw selection lines with 1 pixel width dotted line style.
normally it works ok, but the it looks not very good when I zoom the image
to a bigger magnification. What I want is like the effect in many popular
image processing softwares such as Adobe Photoshop. for example, I make a
ellipic selection and draw a dotted line ellipse  it looks ok. but when
zooming in it still the same as normal ,but in photoshop it became aliasing
lines which seems to be composed by several small blocks. Does any have any
idea on this question??

any help would be appreciated.

0
maccoo
4/4/2005 9:45:22 AM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Unable to see Tasks in PWA when 2 or More Users Assigned to Task
We are using MS Project Server Professional 2007 (and PWA) SP1 We have been using a project for some time with no issues, however, recently when a task has two users assigned, these users are unable to see the task in the My Tasks list in PWA(although it shows correctly in Professional). It seems that this is happening when a second user is assigned to an already existing task. We have not yet narrowed this down to just being one project, but other projects on the server do not seem to experience this problem. We have not made any permission changes or any other setting changes. ...

Multiple Relationships between 2 Entities
All. We've encountered a problem where pairs of entities with 2 (or more) relationships between them cause issues when creating records through the associated grids. We have an entity with 2 relationships to Account, there are 2 navbar items displayed on the Account (this is fine as the 2 relationships are for different purposes) however creating a record from the associated grid results in both lookups to the Account being set to the same account. Checking the relationship mappings, both relationships have both lookups mapped to account.accountid (which is not what we want) and a...

Memo line on printed checks
I'm wondering if it is possible to modify the placement of the memo line on printed checks. Moving the entire printed text using the existing check printing parameters within Money will not help as I only require the modification of the memo line. You see, I have pre-printed blank checks, but the memo line (when printed using Money) falls below the pre-printed line on the check. I searched for a possible check printing template, which I might modify directly, (using Notepad for example) in the Money file heirachy without success. I've even poked aroung the registry for any p...

mortgage calculator #2
I wouls like to be able to work out my monthly mortgage payment (interest only) by inputing the following details amount of loan ( figure to entered ?) term of loan (in years 1 to 25) interest rate ( current figure to be entered ie 4.75) My monthly repayment is ( display answer) Thanks for your help Julian Hmm...it sounds like the function IPMT function. Take a look at that. HTH -- Morrigan ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Morrigan's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=7094 View this thread: http://ww...

Sending/Receiving #2
I just installed Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007 on my computer and trying to set up Outlook. When I tested the settings, it said everything was fine. Yet, when I hit send/receive, I get the message, "The Operation Failed. An object could not be found." I don't understand this and tried looking at the microsoft website and find nothing about this. When I tried to send an individual email, it says that it failed because I didn't have enough memory. When I ran a memory diagnostics test, it said everything was fine. I have been running Windows Mail on the computer...

Extra W-2 form will all zeroes
What would cause a second W-2 form to print for an employee? This extra W-2 prints the Company name, address and EIN and the employee's name, address and social security number. All the other boxes are either blank or zeroes. Do we need to delete a record somewhere? I'm surprised a W-2 would actually print if everything is zero. Does this record show up on the payroll validation report? Does this employee exist under more than one Employee ID? "Elaine" wrote: > What would cause a second W-2 form to print for an employee? > > This ext...

dashed line printing problem
Hi, I am having problem in printing charts which has dashed lines. Whenever I make a graph which has dashed line instead of solid line, on the computer screen those lines appears to be dashed but when I print the graph those lines come to be solid. I believe it's bug in excel. I was reading and microsoft suggest installing service pack 3 for the office to get the problem rectified. I installed the service pack but the problem still persists. Can somebody help me if he know the work around with this problem. Prashant ...

Marking deleted items as read #2
Hi, Does anyone know if there is a rule combination that will mark messages that I delete as read. When I delete stuff it really bugs me that it stills marks the items as unread. I don't care! Thats why I deleted them! If anyone knows how to fix this I'd greatly appreciate it Many thanks Simon Simon, My first question would be, if you are deleting unread messages, why would you be concerned if they are marked "read" or "unread"?? Just empty the deleted items folder and be done with it. If there is a concern, then go into the deleted items folder and selec...

Deleted Exchange accounts reappear #2
We have an infrequent issue where Exchange 2000 and 2003 mailboxes sometimes reappear after being deleted. (Some of the users accounts are NT based, and some are AD.) Has anyone else experienced this? If so, is there a remedy. ...

AutoFit #2
Hi When I use the AutoFit function in my VB Application, to format a Excelsheet the numbers in the column formats. From being 230,1 to 230,144444444. Why? Thanks in advance /Sara My guess is your number is really 230,144444444. You could format the number to show fewer decimals or even use a worksheet function to round it. =round(a1,3) for example. But if your cell is formatted as General and you have that number in it, then if you shrink the columnwidth, excel will adjust the display (but not the underlying value). Widen it using autofit (manually or in code) will show all the digits....

splash screen #2
I am using a introductory splash screen for my application. It uses a timer to show the splash and it disappears after 3 seconds. However, I want it to synchronize with the application so that it spends as much time on the screen as it needs to. For example, if the application loads in 5 seconds on a slower computer, it should stay visible for exactly 5 seconds. How can this be done? Currently, I am using this splash screen from codeproject: http://www.codeproject.com/dialog/dialogspl.asp Thanks. Jess On Sun, 12 Mar 2006 03:05:47 GMT, "Jessica Weiner" <jessica@gmail.co...

can i import a database from access into visio #2
im want to import a database from access to visio in hopes it will draw my er digram for me. any syggestions? ...

converting 1.x database to 2.0 from DOS files
I saved the 1.x database on floppies. Now I need the database again and need to upgrade it. How do I copy the floppies with the 1.x database so that it will work with access 2.0 in an XP pro environment? ...

Access 2.0 to Access 97 10-07-04
I would like to convert a db from Access 2.0 on one pc to Access 97 on another pc on my network. I'm new to access, so any input you can give will be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Hi, My name is Amy Vargo. Thank you for using the Microsoft Access Newsgroups. To convert an Access 2.0 database to 97, in Access 97 go to Tools, Convert Database on the menu bar. Select the Access 2.0 database to convert. If you have errors converting, try importing the objects instead of converting (File, Get External Data, Import). Please note that you might have code that needs to be updated or...

Hide Formula Results #2
Here I go again. LOL! I know this probably has a very simple solution and I am just not able to make myself clear on what it is I'm trying to accomplish. Think checkbook scenario. Okay, this is basically it. What I want is for it not to show the total all the way down if there have been no debits or credits posted on that row. A B C D E 1 2 Balance 1000.00 3 4 Desc Debit Credit Balance 5 2.00 998.00 6 5.00 1003.00 7 1003.00 8 1003.00 9 1003.00 10 1003.00 The Account balance is shown in cell E3, so...

write XML with line feeds?
Hello World, any idea how I can convince MSXML.IXMLDOMDocument to save the XML files using CR/LF? I need to manually edit the XML files and it's awkward if everything is in one huge line. -- Arthur Hoornweg (please remove the ".net" from my e-mail address) Looks like you are using the MSXML 3.0 or 4.0 via COM? If you are doing this from a .NET environment, you can automate the indentation by passing the string through an XML Writer. If you just need it for viewing purposes, you could use some XML editor. VS.NET does a decent job. Also XML Spy & Cooktop. -Naraen ...

Risk and Decision Analysis @Risk, Evolver, Decisiontools, Roy Kelly FloorTrader Tools 8.3, AmiBroker 5.0, MultiCharts 2.1, NinjaTrader 6, OwnData 2.6, VantagePoint 7.0.11.2, other ...
Risk and Decision Analysis @Risk, Evolver, Decisiontools, Roy Kelly FloorTrader Tools 8.3, AmiBroker 5.0, MultiCharts 2.1, NinjaTrader 6, OwnData 2.6, VantagePoint 7.0.11.2, other ... please send e-mail to : ola 'AT' mail 'DOT' gr , ola3 'AT' mailbox 'DOT' gr , ( please substitute 'AT' with '@' , and 'DOT' with '.' ) , ola@mail.gr, ola3@mailbox.gr, ======================================= RISK ANALYSIS with @RISK --- @RISK 4.5.7 for Excel, Compatible with Excel 2007, ( Standard, Porfessional, Industrial ) @RISK 4.5.6 Internat...

Winsock / Sockets programming #2
Working with Winsock I am making this post because I need help with Winsock Programming. About the application: I want to create a client/server application. At the client side receive message from the server only, send message to the server only. In the Server side receive message from all the clients, broadcast message, and send message to individual clients. So far, I have read some information about Winsock, and I have managed to create in a dialog application the win console application example on. http://www.codeproject.com/KB/cpp/chat_client_server.aspx But I am having problem wh...

/r/n (13-10) (carriage return
Hi, A few days go I fiund iut that the xmlserializer strips away /r/n out during deserialization (and just leave /n) ... I found out that you can resolve this problem using the deserialize overlaod that takes an xmltextreader instead of a stream .. However when it's time to Web Services you have no such a control over the deserialization phase AND I found out that WS strips out /r/n (an leave /n) ... I understand there are some XMl specs related to this .. however . what one should do to have a /r/n sequence into a string property of his own custom object ? I saw that writing /r/n...

Randomly selecting items from a list given their statistical likelihood
I have one solution, but it's rather cumbersome. I could create a lis 10,000 long with each unique item maintaining its relative percentag (to 4 decimal places) then putting =RAND() and selecting the highes number for each selection (60 in one of my cases) then run thi several hundred more times for an adequate sample size on which t _begin_ my analysis. Initially I figured I could simply multiply percentage of occurrence b a rand() number and take the maximum there 60 times repeatedly. Howeve it quickly became evident that I was dually weighted by the percentag (i.e. the ratio of th...

question on OnNcPaint #2
hi, I am trying to paint the border around the main frame black. This is my current code void CMainFrame::OnNcPaint() { MSG &msg = AfxGetThreadState()->m_lastSentMsg; HRGN hRgn = (HRGN)msg.wParam; CRect rcWin; // window rect GetWindowRect(&rcWin); rcWin.OffsetRect(-rcWin.left, -rcWin.top); CWindowDC dcWin(this); CBrush brFrame(RGB(0,0,0)); CRect finalRect; CRect clntRect; m_Client.GetWindowRect(clntRect); ScreenToClient(clntRect); CRect dockRect; m_Dock->GetWindowRect(dockRect); ScreenToClient(dockRect); ::Unio...

Creating a chart. #2
The code below creates a chart and places it on the Excel spreadsheet. I can;t seem to find a couple of things how can I control what is displayed on the x and y axis? and how can I control how wide or how many points are displayed. oChart = oWS.Parent.Charts.Add With oChart .ChartWizard(_ReadingArrayList3, Excel.XlChartType.xlLine, , Excel.XlRowCol.xlRows) '.ChartWizard(oResizeRange, Excel.XlChartType.xlLine, , Excel.XlRowCol.xlRows) oSeries = .SeriesCollection(1) '' oSeries.XValues = oWS.Range("A2", "A6&quo...

Lines in Outlook Calendar boxes by Time
Can someone tell me how to show lines in each Calender box..., by Month, by Day, by 1 hour Increments, from 7:30 A.M to 5:30 P.M., Monday thru Friday? Thanks! -- Catfish "Catfish" <Catfish@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FC1CE63B-E769-4541-88FD-E1C38CDCB574@microsoft.com... > Can someone tell me how to show lines in each Calender box..., by Month, by > Day, by 1 hour Increments, from 7:30 A.M to 5:30 P.M., Monday thru Friday? Some views are timed and some are not. Day and Week views will show the time scale. The Month view will not. ...

select record before and after, then calculate average.
I've got an intersting update query that I can't seem to figure out. What I am trying to do is identify the records where [O3ppm] is zero and update that value by averaging the hour before and the hour after. So for hour 1100, the value should be 0.04 by averaging the [O3ppm] value for the 1000 hour(before) and the 1200 hour(after). Any help is greatly appreciated. Here is a sample of the data: [ID] [DATE] [TIME] [O3ppm] 30898754 7/1/2005 0 0.02 30898755 7/1/2005 100 0.02 30898756 7/1/200...

Extended Selection #2
I have a computer that every Excel worksheet acts as if Extended Selection is one. Once I click a cell it begins highlighting as I move around and I can't get it to stop unless I close the program down. I have pressed F8 and can turn the EXT on the status bar on and off but either way it does not work. It only happens on one machine and if the file is brought up on another computer it works fine. Is there a computer setting that effects extended selection? D. McRitchies has written about this http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/ghosting.txt Regards, Peo Sjoblom "cdcrbode&q...