How to change the menu's skin of the mainframe

Hi All:
    I have a requirement to change the look & feel of menu's skin in the
mainframe.

And  I draw the title's backgroud color,but when the window moving or
resizing,the color is not steady.  why?

And I cancle the function of " cs.style &=~(WS_SYSMENU)" in the function
PreCreateWindow(),  but when I double click the window's title,the window
can't change into big.  why?

How do I can

waiting for reply.

Thanks & Regards,
terrcy

0
terrcy (22)
4/9/2004 4:58:23 AM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

terrcy,

You might want to  check

http://www.codeguru.com/Cpp/controls/menu/

and

http://www.codeproject.com/menu/

to see if there is any implementation that you can compare yours to.

Johan Rosengren
Abstrakt Mekanik AB

"terrcy" <terrcy@cn-finet.com> a �crit dans le message de
> Hi All:
>     I have a requirement to change the look & feel of menu's skin in the
> mainframe.
>
> And  I draw the title's backgroud color,but when the window moving or
> resizing,the color is not steady.  why?
>
> And I cancle the function of " cs.style &=~(WS_SYSMENU)" in the function
> PreCreateWindow(),  but when I double click the window's title,the window
> can't change into big.  why?
>

> How do I can
>
> waiting for reply.
>
> Thanks & Regards,
> terrcy

Johan Rosengrenon ��
  ths for your inf.

0
terrcy (22)

changing the xsi:type

font ordering in font menu
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I use Times new Roman alot. Unfortunately selecting it requires one to a long list to get to it in the font menuitem. Is there a way to make it always appear at the top of the list? Review the Help topic "Format your document by using styles". Then you will never have to hunt that stupid list ever again :-) Cheers On 12/04/10 12:11 PM, in article 59bb6d09.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0, "nealt@officeformac.com" <nealt@officeformac.com> wrote: > Version: 2008 Operating Sy...

Mutual Fund Last Update and Day's Change not updating
THIS PRODUCT IS MICROSOFT!!! IT IS BILL GATES!!! How long will the developers allow this problem to go on??? I've used MSN Money's Portfolio for years and just started getting the problem in the past six months. A post from MS says "we are working with our data providers to supply the correct date". Fire the data provider and go back to the one you used for years. I think this is a MS programming error that should be fixed by an entry level programmer in two hours. I'll take that bet. "evy38" <evy38@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in messa...

unlimited change tracking #2
I'd like to use change tracking similar to what Word has. I found such a feature in Tools | share workbook, but it limits you to a specified number of days. I want all changes tracked permanently--essentially version control...is that possible? _____ DC G ...

Change Preset Columns
My columns have 1,2,3, etc., how do I change them back to ABC,etc?? Its under Tools, Options, General Tab, uncheck R1C1 reference box. "Bernie" wrote: > My columns have 1,2,3, etc., how do I change them back to ABC,etc?? ...

COUNTIF: drag to change criteria, NOT range
Hello, I'm hoping that there's someone out there that can help with this problem. I'm trying to count values in one column so that I have an amount of each for a distribution. For example: 8 8 8 11 11 11 12 12 12 I'm using COUNTIF because it's the only one that seems to work, but whenever I drag to fill the series Excel doesn't fill in a linear fashion. Instead it repeats the formulas I've already entered. Here's an example of what I enter into the cells: =COUNTIF($A$2:$A$36,8) =COUNTIF($A$2:$A$36,9) =COUNTIF($A$2:$A$36,10) ....and so on. When I highlight...

GP 10 table changes
Is there a document available somewhere that lists the table changes made in release 10? Yes, this is widely documented in the Dynamics GP Software Development Kit, which can be found on CD2 of your installation software. Also, you can download updated versions from CustomerSource or PartnerSource. Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com "Elaine" wrote: > Is there a document available somewhere that lists the table changes made in > release 10? Hi Mariano, thanks for the quick response! I...

How do I change a default Message Delivery option?
I have a user who has managed to change his default email option to have "Expires after" turned on by default. I would like it turned off. I've tried turning it off and saving it as a template, but I would like it off in the default case... ...

How do I change the size of the automatic window outlook
Can I change the size of the initial window that outlook opens up into? I do not like it when it takes up the whole screen. "bhanley" <bhanley@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E723FC0E-546B-4400-A689-0B1289EB0DEB@microsoft.com... > Can I change the size of the initial window that outlook opens up into? I > do > not like it when it takes up the whole screen. Make sure the shortcut you're using to start Outlook isn't specifying that Outlook should open maximized. If it's not, then size it the size you want by dragging the...

changing IP of the exchange server
Hi, I have windows 2003 with exchange 2003 server, running perfectly fine. Recently I have been assigned with a new IP address from my ISP and so I have to use the new IP address instead of the old one(It is a public IP address.) My query is can I change the old IP address to the new one without affecting the functionality of the server. Is this a working scenario.I don't want to try and disturb the current setup Please advice. Regards Vic On Sun, 11 Dec 2005 16:01:51 +0400, "Vikrant" <vikrant_nath@hotmail(removethispart).com> wrote: > >Hi, > >I ha...

Cannot publish the changes made to the Forms in MSCRM
Hi, I just made some changes in the Lead and Oppurtunity forms in MSCRM but when i publish the forms in the Deployment manager, Though it says that it has been published successfully it still doesn't reflect the changes when i open a new Lead or Oppurtunity form...could anybody please help...I have tried this on 2 other MSCRM servers...it works well there..... If anybody could help me with this i'll be really thankful. For performance reasons, the CRM servers cache the XSL files that represent the forms you just published. 9 times out of 10 a simple IISRESET on the Web Server ...

Changing hourly increment in Plan A Meeting/Meeting Request window??
I have a user who, when she goes to Plan a Meeting/Meeting Request window, she sees 3 hour increments (on the timeline to the right of each selected attendee). INcrement go... 12 o'clock (space)3 o'clock(space) 6 o'clock, etc. I cannot recreate it. Changing the normal calendar view does not affect it. I have combed thru every menu and submenu with no luck. any ideas? ...

start dialog via menu
Hi, All: I use MFC to generate SDI with CFormView framework. I have one command under File->Connect. When Connect command is pressed, I want to start a new dialog box. Inside dialog box, there are radio button and Combo box. My question is that, I need my combo box to display COM1, COM2, COM3, COM4. But I try to use data field in Combo box or use InsertString function to insert these string, I would not see these string. The combo box is empty. Where is the problem? Thank you for help awu10 awu wrote: > Hi, All: > I use MFC to generate SDI with CFormView framework. I have ...

IE Crashes when trying to change properties on Lead Form
When I try to change the properties on the Lead Form (specifically on Lead Source) IE closes with the dialoge box asking if I want to send information to Microsoft. Is there a setting that I need to change before I am able to customize fields on a form? Thanks, Hi, This seems to be a bit of a wierd problem. What version of IE are you using? Have you tried to do this from a different PC? To me it seems IE is having some troubles. You should be able to modify the forms without any wierd settings. You could also try to lower your security settings (making sure ActiveX and scripting is...

ON RECORD CHANGE
I would really like some on record change events off of which I could run code how about on record change on previous record on next record on last record on first record just like the nav buttons at the bottom of a form. IUt's really irritating to have to make custom nav buttons just so I can run code off of them. -- BlueWolverine MSE - Mech. Eng. Go BLUE! ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see ...

Missing menu options
I was messing around the other day trying to change the format of a document in word and now somehow I have managed to change the available options in my drop-down menus, such as the Word menu in OS X. The "save," "save as," and, "print" options, among others, are totally missing. Is there a way to get these back or to reset word to have the default settings? I have trashed my preferences from the library/preferences folder and it didn't do anything. Thanks. In article <bcbb9b66.0402090640.23a67ecd@posting.google.com>, jkilligan@yahoo.com (jkilliga...

VBA code for drop down menu problem.
Hi, Basically if any of the names is selected in any of the drop down cells, then the score that is next to that cell eg, 1a,2b, 3c, 4c is shown next to the appropriate name in the APP sheets tab! I have attached a copy of the worbook; http://www.box.net/shared/hxr0isxpfi I've tried all sorts but can't seem make it work! Matt This thread is also posted on http://www.mrexcel.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2202650&posted=1#post2202650 Hi Remove Data Validation from column C and F on Sheet APP Groups Use the following formula in cell C3 =IF(B3="",&...

Change hour by one
I'm setting up a chart to show the changing sunrise and sunset throughout the year. The sunrise and sunset info has been converted to daylight saving time and I want to convert the hours back to GMT. This means changing a time such as 07:10:42 to 06:10:42. Obviously this can be done manually, but how to do it en mass? Rob Graham Times are stored in Excel as fractions of a 24-hour day, so that 1 hour is actually stored as 1/24. Basically, you want to subtract this from all your times. In an empty cell somewhere, enter =3D1/24. Select that cell again and click <copy>...

On Change, copy new data
I'm creating a report of only the changes that have been made in the database since the last publication of the report. I don't want to list all the information about a contact, only what has changed. I've created hidden text boxes corresponding with the contact information. (i.e. - txtAddress has a corresponding txtAddressChange.) I have in the txtAddress (and all the other text boxes) in the On Change, code to copy the data to the new text box. (Me.txtAddressChange = txtAddress). However, this copies the old information and I'm wanting it to copy the new information. I...

Chang of code
HI, I have a Product table with fields Oldcode and Newcode. Now I need to replace the ProductCodes in the Order table, the old Codes with the corresponding New codes. How can i do this other than tediously using Find & replace? Is there a way i could create some Update query to pick up from the Product table and replace? Thanks for any help. Ramesh Ramesh, It would have been helpful had you provided a bit of detail about your table structure, and some sample data... (what you have now vs. what you'd like to see) If your data is similar to this... Old New 123 ...

How to change a color of a cell using a condition formula
I would like to change the color of a cell automatically using a condition formula.....is this possible? Yes, go to Format | Conditional Formatting. -- Regards Juan Pablo Gonz�lez "Carlos" <Carlos@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1330539A-8B3B-44DE-AF70-1E686D172379@microsoft.com... > I would like to change the color of a cell automatically using a condition > formula.....is this possible? Hi see 'Format - Conditional Format' -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Carlos wrote: > I would like to change the color of a cell automat...

How to change user name and password in ODBC connection
My data is in sql2k server and my users access information or running report thru Microsoft Access 2003. Whenever they run the report, it gives them error. So they have to uncheck the trusted connection and enter sql username and password to get to the data. I do I configure and where should I change so user dont have you do this. It is irritation. I have one user name and password which is set for readonly in sql. I dont see any place that I can save this username and password. I would really appreciate if you kindly help me. Thanks ...

Right-Click menu and sum of ranges
Hi everyone, I know that If I select a range in a spreasheet (continuous, or b Ctrl+Clicking a few cells) I can see the sum of the values in the rang on the Status bar, but would it be possible to have this info somewher else? This is basically the only reason I have my Status bar visible, and a I like my Excel as unclutered as possible, I would like to get rid o it :) Ideally, I would love to be able to view this on the Right-Click menu but I dont think it is possible without somebody writing an add-in Does one like this exist? Thanks for your help, Mathia --------------------------------...

Direct Shipments shouldn't change current cost.
When receiving an item that was a direct shipment current cost is being updated. This effects our inventory costs. Inventory is purchased at a different cost than a direct shipment. If direct shipments don't effect inventory it shouldn't effect the current cost. Is there a way to work around this? ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in ...

No solution to FONT CHANGE problems after send as pointed out by Yakimoto?
We're having the same exact problems with server 2003 and exchange 2003 with some of our outlook clients. Any fix? Hi, We have a problem with emails which layout are changed after being sent. * Formatting changes (normal text gets bold, underlined) * Font types changes (also standard fonts like arial) * Font sizes change (is increased, mostly from 10 to 12) It happens with whole sentences/paragraphs. * The email in the 'Sent items' is ok * Email received is not ok. Server: Exchange Server 2003 Sp2, Exchange Server 5.5 SP4/Faxination (to be retired). Clients : Outlook 2000, 2002...