How to change The height of the Split Window in a frame?

Hi:
 Every one,
I make a 2-rows , 1 col CSplitterWnd i n a frame,
Now i want to hide one of them,
Or change the height of the window to 0,
How to  do,?
Thanks

0
Jerry
9/22/2004 9:20:49 AM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Hi Jerry,
Check SetRowInfo() and RecalcLayout()
Normand

"Jerry" <tghu@163.net> a �crit dans le message de news:
eCW9GVIoEHA.644@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
> Hi:
>  Every one,
> I make a 2-rows , 1 col CSplitterWnd i n a frame,
> Now i want to hide one of them,
> Or change the height of the window to 0,
> How to  do,?
> Thanks

0
NoEmail9920 (149)

Auto change formula in cells when source is changed
Good day experts; If specific cells have the same formula for example: C1 = Product( A1;B1) C16 = Product(A16;B16) C17= Product(A17;B17) And so on ... What formula should i write in C16, C17, ... so that: when the formula in the source cell, C1, is changed the formulas in C16, C17, ... would automatically change accordingly. I tried "=C1" it does not work Thanks in advance Carlo carlo wrote: > Good day experts; > > If specific cells have the same formula for example: > C1 = Product( A1;B1) > C16 = Product(A16;B16) > C17= Product(A17;B17) > And so on ... ...

Splitting an expense
Amature here! Expense amount = 1,370.25 in A1 Client #1 owes 1/2 = $685.13 (A2) Client #2 owes 1/2 = $685.12 (A3) if I put the formula =A1/2 in A2, it returns $685.125, and then when I go to formatting it rounds to $685.13 (Correct) But then, using that same formula in A3, it gives me $685.13, when it should be $685.12. In A3, I tried using the formula =A1-A2, but it's still returning $685.13. Help please - thank you. The problem is rounding. Unless cells are formatted (in this case to three decimal places) so that each may be equal you are never going to get it right. Regards. ...

repost: split excel columns
Thank you for the feed back on the below question. When using "text to columns" it seems to create new columns and the info. in one column can be split but I was looking to essentially create two columns in one. For instance, within column D which was widened, I wanted two columns in rows 5:15. I'm trying to convert something into an excel template that is too long and don't want to change any of the column widths already in place. I know you can do this in Word when transferring an excel table. You would right click on the cell and there is a function called split ...

Password Protection doesn't interop between Office for Window and Office for Mac 2004
I have an excel file that was created in Office for Windows and certain cells were password protected. When I open that same file with excel for Mac the password protection doesn't work. I tried tools>unprotect> .... I plug in the password and no luck. When I open that same excel file with another windows machine with Office for windows I'm able to access the protected cells after entering the password. Is this a known issue? Is there a fix for office for mac? I'll be forced to buy a windows version of office which would make the mac version useless. I'm currently r...

Changing a text field to a date field
Hi I know this is a problem for lots of people but I still cant find an answer. I have imported a text file into excel with a number field that displays credit card expiry dates as a 4 digit number. example 0408 so month + year. I have converted the number field to a text field so it doesnt drop off the first zero and now I need to convert it to a date field. Any nice easy simple ideas. Any help would be much appreaciated. Or direction to a question the same. Perhaps =DATE(100+RIGHT(A1,2),LEFT(A1,2),1) format as date -- daddylonglegs --------------------------------------------...

Long delay in opening New Message windows
My Windows mail has recently developed the problem of taking 10 seconds or more just to open a create new message window. How do I fix this? Did you add any 3rd party software into the Add Ins -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. "Jembeaux" <Jembeaux@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A58C3591-9431-4BDF-8D32-9ACE1E12D41E@microsoft.com... > My Windows mail has recently developed the problem of taking 10 seconds or > more just to open a create ne...

Problem changing wallpaper on Vista
I am trying to change the wallpaper on Vista. I have a sub that works on XP with .jpg and .bmp images... Private Sub SetActiveDesktopWallpaper(ByVal sFileName As String, ByVal lStyle As Long, ByVal fForce As Boolean) Dim ad As ActiveDesktop Dim co As COMPONENTSOPT Dim wpo As WALLPAPEROPT Set ad = New ActiveDesktop 'check if AD is enabled co.dwSize = Len(co) ad.GetDesktopItemOptions co, 0& With wpo .dwSize = Len(wpo) .dwStyle = lStyle End With With ad ' set wallpaper style... .SetWallpaperOpt...

Money 2003 only allows integer splits, what about 2004?
I recently ran into a problem in reclassifying Vanguard mutual fund Investor shares to Admiral class shares. There is no change in tax basis for this, thus I thought that using the stock split function would be perfect. Unfortunately in Money 2003 Deluxe it only allows integer splits (e.g., 2 for 1, 3 for 5, etc.) and the change in my mutual fund share status is not integral: for each Investor share one gets (say) 2.045767892 Admiral shares (which are priced 2.045767892 times higher, price obviously rounded to two places). Even using the total number of shares before and after, like 28...

Statment of changes in financial position
i will be a demo of GP 10 on Weds for a customer who has a requirement for a statement of changes in financial position. Is there any reason that this would be a problem in FRx as long as i know what GL accounts make up each row? Their sales and receivables are going to be maintained in another systmer - with that system providing a journal entry either weekly or monthly. THanks! Andrea: How did this come out for you, also have you done a Schedule of Changes Report?? Pretty standard non-profit reports. "Andrea Smiley" wrote: > i will be a demo of GP 10 on Weds for a cus...

Windows Live mail not downloaded into Outlook
I have an msn account, Outlook 2007, and Outlook connector installed on a Vista machine. Recently I've had problems downloading mail to Outlook. Outlook Connector shows that Calendar and Contacts are connected, but that there is an error in connecting mail. The error message says: Error in Mail Error with Send/Receive. Look for a log in the Sync Issues folder. Not sure where the Sync issues folder is. This has occurred at least three times in the past month. Once, I deleted my msn profile and started over, but I can't figure out why it occurred or how I was able ...

Corporate Name Change
How does one change the name of a stock (and symbol) when a company (such as AOL) decides to do so Wade: Select AOL from your portfolio, right click and choose "see details" You can rename it and change the symbol there. Kevin "Wade" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:023701c395d4$c6129da0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > How does one change the name of a stock (and symbol) when > a company (such as AOL) decides to do so Thanks ... I get an error stating the ticker is already in use. How can I get around this (is there a global ticker li...

Mouse scroll not working in Module window
Access97 on HP Laptop on XP Pro Since installing Office 97 on my new (replacement) laptop I find the mouse scroll button does not work in the Module window - works everywhere else in Access ok? Any ideas appreciated. Piri yeah don't use ancient software, kid "Piri" <wiremu.pareiha@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1178247184.740213.222110@y5g2000hsa.googlegroups.com... > Access97 on HP Laptop on XP Pro > Since installing Office 97 on my new (replacement) laptop I find the > mouse scroll button does not work in the Module window - works > everywhere else i...

Windows Live Video Chat
I have a laptop that has an integrated webcam and microphone. Well I was trying to call a friend over Windows Live Messenger and the webcam works just fine. What doesn't work is the microphone. And I don't know why. Someone help please? Any suggestions? Answers? "Wicked Sin" <WickedSin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B3555EA6-82B4-4831-B70F-1FE3206CB3CD@microsoft.com... > I have a laptop that has an integrated webcam and microphone. > > Well I was trying to call a friend over Windows Live Messenger and the > webcam wor...

changing sort order
I have followed the TK "How to BCP Data Out and Back into a New Database (875179)" a few times and it seems to work great. However, when bcp'ng the data back in, I do notice some errors as it flashes by in the dos screen, however, NONE of the .err files show any size other than 0k. After logging into Great Plains, I do notice that some information is completely missing. I check the tables and they are empty. I checked the in and out bat files and those tables are exported, then imported, the table is empty and its .err file is also blank. If the .err files do not show...

does publisher 2000 run on windows xp?
thanks for helping if you know the answer Yes, all versions of Publisher run on XP, Publisher 1.0 maybe the exception. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Baudouin" <Baudouin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6AA35200-15D7-47F2-8471-4E6737171B6A@microsoft.com... > thanks for helping if you know the answer Mary Sauer <gsauer@mycolumbus.rr.com> was very recently heard to utter: > Yes, all versions of Publisher run on XP, Publisher 1.0 maybe the > exception. It runs. Not on...

Changing Exch5.5 GAL columns in Outlook client view
Sorry if the subject line is a bit cryptic; anyway, in the Outlook client, if you display the 'Address Book' you get the following columns - name, business phone, office, title, company, alias, e-mail type, & e-mail address. How do you change it so you show the display name, business, extension, cell phone, & internet email address? Basically, how/where do you change the columnar data the client sees? Thanks, Mike Lawson Mike Goto View | Columns and there u can manage views... KJ "Mike Lawson" wrote: > Sorry if the subject line is a bit cryptic; anyway, i...

Dropdown Size: How do I change?
I have a workbook and after opening it on another computer, all the dropdowns are way too wide. And how can I have them show 20 items rather than the default of 8? Thanks, Craig Right-click the dropdown and you can change the 8 to any other number. To make it less wide, right-click it and drag the right/left border to the size you want. It MAY have something to do with the screen resolution on the other computers...? Bob Umlas "Craig Roberts" <Somewhere @ Lindstrom Minnesota USA> wrote in message news:e4jiOnVPFHA.1268@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... >I have a workbook a...

How can I change primary display for presentation on multiple mon.
I want to hit F5 and have my presentation go to a different monitor. I have multiple monitors so my laptop display on a classroom screen. Can I change the default monitor that F5 points to? In article <5A95BBFC-B291-4A05-9E71-3F094B937ABB@microsoft.com>, Shorebilly wrote: > I want to hit F5 and have my presentation go to a different monitor. I have > multiple monitors so my laptop display on a classroom screen. Can I change > the default monitor that F5 points to? In the Slide Show | Set up show dialog, you can choose the monitor you want to display slide s...

*CANT log into Windows -please help
Hi, I need step by step instructions on how to use my recovery console CD in order to fix a problem. Here is my prob: A virus/malware scan I did probably messed up my logon file. The antivrus program either removed or quaranteined the virus/trojan that was attached to my logon file. Because when AVG prompted me to reboot after this scan, It stopped at the welcome screen logon part. I click on my user name (only one there) and it says its logging on...But then it says saving settings and nothing else happens. My machine does not reboot or anything. It just stays at this logon sc...

Windows Mail spelling control Dutch
Spelling control of my Windows Mail (Version 6.0.6000.16386 / Vista_rtm.061101-2205) is presently limited to English, French, German, Spanish. I want to include spelling control for Dutch. I received below advise, but after donwload and installation of the most recent version of Wlndows Live, no upgrade to below mentioned latest version has happened, nor is there a complement of 37 spell check languages. ********************** Make sure you have the latest version (14.0.8089.0726), and you have to be online to see the full complement of 37 spell check languages. ****************...

Adobe Flash Player and 64 bit Windows 7
I am trying to view the Lulu demonstration but cannot. I am using Windows 7 and IE 64 bit and apparently I need to run the 32 bit to see the demo. I don't know how to. Any help would be appreciated. John, For the time being there is no 64-bit flash player for IE 64-bit. http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/000/6b3af6c9.html You need to install the 32-bit flash plug-in and active-x from here: http://labs.adobe.com/downloads/flashplayer10.html After that you should be able to see your demonstration using IE 32-bit in Windows 7 64-bit. Carlos "John Melchitt" wrote: > ...

pointer changes from arrow to plussign
Somehow the pointer arrow in excel has changed from an arrow to a plus sign. How can I change it back to an a n arrow? That would depend upon where you are pointing the cursor. If anywhere on the cells portion of a worksheet, the cursor is a fat white plus sign. If pointing to menus, toolbars, sheet tabs or scrollbars the cursor should be an arrow. Are you saying your cursor "never" changes to an arrow? Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Wed, 14 Apr 2004 19:15:34 -0700, "gmohanco" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Somehow the pointer arrow in excel has c...

will RMS 2.0 work with Windows 7
Has anyone tried using RMS 2.0 with Windows 7? What version RMS are you using? Yes 2.0.0126 -- Maurice Gordon Maurice@americanretailsupply.com Sales/Support 1-800-426-5708 XT 1307 "Larry" <Larry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0E0D2035-1FB0-497E-8F73-AF5FDA947E64@microsoft.com... > Has anyone tried using RMS 2.0 with Windows 7? What version RMS are you > using? Hi Larry, RMS 2.0 SP2 working fine with windows 7 Vijay "Larry" wrote: > Has anyone tried using RMS 2.0 with Windows 7? What version RMS ar...

Excel 2003
There doesn't seem to be an Office 2003 group, I hope you can help, this is driving me mad! I want to open two different spreadsheets in two different instances of Excel, so I can compare them side by side without switching. Excel XP was OK, but Excel 2003 won't let me, so at the moment I've got one spreadsheet running on a different PC! I've seen a similar question asked many times, but the answer to use: Tools | Options | View Tab | Show| Windows in Taskbar does *not* fix the problem, this just lets you switch windows on the Taskbar; I want two separate windows like in X...

How do I stop Excel from deleting the Window's Clipboard Contents
Note: This is with the Office Clipboard turned OFF! For example, If I write the following in 5 cells in Excel. [Hello ][My ][Name ][Is ][Fred ] Then I Copy (CTRL+C) the Cells: [Is ] and [Fred ] to the Clipboard... Then I press [Esc] (there are a dozen other ways to do this, but, this is the simplest) Now, I go to any cell, anywhere in my workbook, and press Paste (CTRL+V)... No Data... If I open up Notepad... Paste (CTRL+V).... No Data... Excel has *decided* for me, that I want to delete the Window's Clipboard Contents. Although I ha...