How to change font style for highlighting using ITextDocument

Hello,
Using the Rich Edit Control I am able to change the font style at will for
text ranges but this causes the document to be flagged as modified which is
not what I want, how can I modify the font but not effect the modified flat?

Eli

0
eli (2)
8/1/2003 8:47:11 PM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

>Using the Rich Edit Control I am able to change the font style at will for
>text ranges but this causes the document to be flagged as modified which is
>not what I want, how can I modify the font but not effect the modified flat?

Eli,

Have you considered calling CRichEditCtrl::SetModify to clear the
control's modified flag?

Dave
--
MVP VC++ FAQ: http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq
0

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

Font Sizing
I am visually impaired. I would like to increase font size in the IN-box window where the From: Subject: and Received: columns are listed. I have been able to increase font size to read the body of the e-mail and can compose e-mail with larger font - just would like to increase font size for the incoming message headers. Please write to me at: johnw@winserv.com if you can help. thank you in advance. John Depending on your version of Outlook, View->Current View->Customize Current View->Other Settings. You can customize the Fonts from there. --� Milly Staples [MVP...

Territory Change

chart MAcro to change on activecell

Using mouse wheel in VB editor

Changing font in Money 2004 register?

Global Column Row Preview Font Size

Use exchange from a trusted domain

setpassword and xp styles?
Hello I have added manifest file and enabled xp styles in my application. Now, i have EDIT1 mapped to m_edt1 that have a password style. When the application runs, the password character shows as a nice graphical black dot. Now if i call: m_edt1.SetPasswordChar(0) in order to remove the password char. Then if I call setpasswordchar('*') the black dot char never returns... Any ideas how to swap between non password field to password field (with that nice black dot character) ? -- Elias "lallous" <lallous@lgwm.org> wrote in message news:OoraL8o9FHA.3592@TK2M...

How Use ShellExecute with a CMemFile

Changing language

Using INDIRECT within functions

Fonts in Outlook
I have a friend who is having problems with Microsoft Office Outlook 11 emails. I do not have Outlook and have never used it. This is what he says about fonts: My msgs go out as Arial 10 pt which I have always used. Trouble is when I type msgs, that's what it says on the font bar, but the sent ones look more like 8. used to be that ones I typed looked like ones I sent and not bigger as they do now. Is there any way to get back to that mode? Do not know why but my Agent changes font when I paste his message. The actual font looks like 8 or lower. I think his problem is...

How to use count for calls per hour