How to change font in Status row and Tooltip

Hi!
Is it possible to change the font in the status field and on tooltips that
gets displayed.
I'd like to change to a font that can display Cyrilic characters.

Thanks in advance!
/Henke

0
henke_nord (10)
12/5/2004 6:02:10 PM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Exchange Advanced --- MailBox Rights have been changed
I had a big problem that the permission for exchange 2000 mailbox have been changed. Last week, I changed the permission in exchange advanced features --- MailBox Right. Today, when I create a new user and found that there is only SELF ( Read permission and full mailbox access), it ought to have many different permission (e.g. Administrator, Domain Admins etc), but all others are disappear, and even the user cannot logon his email account. how can I set the permission back to default? If not, I may need to add the permission one by one manually for each new created account. Please he...

Cell Format changes when data is cut from cells
I have a formated worksheet that I use to print data to pre-printed forms. Each column of the worksheet is formated for Font, Alignment etc. When I cut information from one area of the worksheet to another, the formatting in the cells that I have "cut from" seems to revert back to default values. Is there any way to prevent the formatting from going back to defaults? The simplest answer is you'll have to add an additional step. Instead of "Cut", use "Copy", then go back and use "ClearContents" on the original.. -- HTH, RD -----------------...

How to Convert same horizontal row to vertical row in Excel?
Is there anyway to "Copy" a horizontal row in Excel and "Paste" it as a vertical column in Excel? Paste Special/ Transpose -- David Biddulph "Winnie" <Winnie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E5A6E4BC-BBAF-41E4-854F-EC657C096D04@microsoft.com... > Is there anyway to "Copy" a horizontal row in Excel > and "Paste" it as a vertical column in Excel? 1. In EXCEL 2007 in cells A 21 to E 21 I type:- a b c d e (one letter in each cell). 2. Highlight cells A 21 to E 21 inclusive. 3. Ctrl-C ...

Save Times Changing Without Saving
I don't know if this is an excel thing or a LAN thing, but I've started noticing that my excel files are changing save time after I've had them open without me saving them. I know the time for an open file will list the time it was opened, but I'm talking about the open time staying with the file even after it is closed. I'm running excel 2002, XP Pro, and I think the server is Win 2000. (It's a large corporate WAN) Has anyone had this problem? If you still have the workbook open, then this is normal. But if you've closed the workbook without saving (and nothin...

Help: copy old ss data to new ss, with row mis-alignment
Help, Daily I create a spreadsheet from a database, In column "A" are "Item Numbers" in random order. I insert a 'new' column in front of column 'A', where I type text comments as I receive verbal updates during the day. The next day, I generate a new spreadsheet from the database whose "Item Numbers" may OR, may not have been on yesterdays spreadsheet. Currently, my routine is to copy-n-paste yesterdays comments into this new version which is a pain and time consuming. QUESTION; Can someone provide the formula, that if there is a match ...

Puzzled, why do these change when supposedly Absolute?
I have a workbook that contains an INPUT sheet, 5 sheets containing dat imports from text report files and one sheet that is all formulas. The INPUT page was modified to pull information from the formulas pag so I never had to spend the 90 minutes typing in all of the numbers. This is the part people look at (there are 8 other sheets that pul THEIR numbers from this page as well...very hard to modify the 8 page so I modified the INPUT page only). The formulas page contains all of the formulas used to get th information needed from the 5 worksheets containing the imported data An example fr...

Message by changing one datafield if other fields are filled
Hello, In a database I have, for example, 15 datafields in a record. The first one is the AutoNr, the second one is what I called "the lead" and all the others are information. When I change "the lead" I want a popup 'only' if at least one of the information fields is filled with data. So (I think) I need a changemacro on the second datafield. The macro should do (I think)..... .) count the filled in datafields of the total datafields in the record. .) if the filled in datafields is more then 2 give a popup "blabla" Can somebody (please) help...

Huge spreadsheet spanning 600 rows...
User wanted this to print on 11x14..it spanned the entire page and then some..where would I first look to edit to make this easy to read. Hi you might want to investigate data / format / autoformat to limit the number of row printed at a time or you might like to have a look under file / page setup - sheet tab for rows to repeat on each page (ie headings) & the printing of gridlines other than that you'll need to give us a more specific idea of what you're trying to achieve. Cheers JulieD "~D~" <someone@microsoft.com> wrote in message news:uQU4Z$mqEHA.3...

Styles change when someone reviews a document and returns it
Using Word 2007, I'm creating a template that will be used for writing policies. Formatting has become an issue though. If I use the default MS Word styles, the formatting of the document will sometimes change if the doc is sent to someone else for review and that person then returns the document with edits. For example, a text line will no longer be flush with the Heading 1 line above. Is that because that reader's style specifications for Heading 1 might differ from mine even though the style names are the same? If I rename the MS Word styles (e.g., CIP-Heading ...

POCKET PC 2003 EXCEL TO STOP CHANGING THE formating
everytime i sync, pocket pc changes the formating of cells, is there any way to stop this. ...

How to change a payee's category?
Just setting up Money 2003. Concerning my bank statements and my payee categories. How and where do I change the category of a payee so that it will always show that category in the future? Example: When I d/l the monthly statement from my bank, Kroger, to take an example, always show category Household for some reason. It should show Groceries. I can change this on a check by check basis. But how can I make a global change so that when the Payee Kroger hits the account, it will always assign Groceries as the category. This will same a bunch of work. Thanks for your help. DHH This is ...

In Excel 2000, can I change the direction of the move selection a.
In Excel 2000, can I change the direction of the move selection after Tab? (I know you can change the dirrection after Enter) GTP Not possible I'm afraid -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, England nick_hodgeTAKETHISOUT@zen.co.uk.ANDTHIS "GTP" <GTP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7C5F0598-AA83-4554-8999-3AA123784891@microsoft.com... > In Excel 2000, can I change the direction of the move selection after Tab? > (I > know you can change the dirrection after Enter) If you have a specific pattern to follow... Snipped from...

print all fonts on computer
I have over 1800 fonts on my computer and really need to print them all out. I have XP and am using Word 2007. Can you please help. Thanks See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/FontSampleGenerator.htm -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "antssistr" <antssistr@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:79FD3696-870F-4A45-82FC-50E186E28B30@microsoft.com... >I have over 1800 fonts on my computer and really need to print them all >out. > I have XP and am using Word 20...

Calculating text as values in a row
I am stumped and wondered if anyone could asisst, I have looked through the newsgroup but found nothing similar to me problem. I want to obtain the total number from a text input, in a row (up to 31 cells wide) the following could be entered, FD, AM or PM. These have different values, FD=1, AM=0.5, PM=0.5. If one or more of the above are entered in any of the seperate 31 cells I want a total number. For example, if FD and AM were entered I would expect a total of 1.5. If there were 6 FD's and 2 PM's, I would expect a total of 7. The closest I have got is =SUMPRODUCT(...

Plot Area Changes in Charts
Hi. I have a spreadsheet that has several hundred embedded charts. The data is updated monthly and the charts automatically update themselves. The problem is that when the data is updated on the charts, the plot area reverts to some default size which does not take advantage of alot of the chart size. I don't want to go to each chart every month and manually increase the plot area. Any ideas? Thanks. Jeff G I forgot to mention that the files are excel 2003. "Jeff Gross" wrote: > Hi. I have a spreadsheet that has several hundred embedded charts. The data > ...

change captions with conditional formatting
Hi, I am trying to achieve changing the captions of a textbox in a continuous form. I achieved this using code (and with the help of knowledgable people on this discussion group) but it changes all rows in the form, I can change individual textbox colours using conditional formatting, is it possible to change text. My conditional formatting for the colours are, Expression Is: [Stock_Available]="Yes" Green Expression Is: [Stock_Available]="Part" Yellow Expression Is: [Stock_Available]="No" Red I have another textbox (back...

Setting dates that change with main Project date.
I have a task in MS Project that needs to be set 4 days before the finish and should automatically change when the project finish date in Project Information gets changed. This project is a party event that has been set to a finish date (the date of the party). If I set a constraint on my specific task item that needs to be done 4 days prior to the finish date, and I change my Project Information Finish Date (since I am basing my project on a finish date) to a week or a month later, my task item with the constraint remains constrained to that date and does not change to reflect i...

change button type from "submit" to "button"
the button is created at runtime the button is used as "select all checkbox" in gridview by javascript Dim lc As New Button lc.Text = "Select All" lc.Attributes.Add("onclick", "SelectAll('" & GridViewID & "');") container.Controls.Add(lc) when the button is clicked, it run javascript "but then submit". how can i change the button type from "submit" to "button" so that it can only run the javascript. Thanks. tony On Apr 22, 6:22=A0am, "Tony WONG&quo...

Changing multiple hyperlinks
Hi, I have a spreadsheet with a list of about 100 hyperlinks to files I use and, because some of our folders have been moved and the folder names have changed, the links now no longer work. I have tried using edit/replace to change the links but that is only changing the name of the hyperlink not the actual link itself. Does anyone know of a way of changing the links for all of the files at all please? All of the links have the same root for example The files U:\CommercialServices\book1 U:\CommercialServices\book2 U:\CommercialServices\book3 U:\CommercialServices\book4 ...

change date on batch through sql
We use the same sales batch on an ongoing basis. I would like to have the batch date update automatically every day so that users dont have to remember to update the batch date manually. I tried creating a macro but it did not work. I do not know if there is a current date function that I can use in a macro. I am now trying to do this through a sql job. I am planning on updating SY00500 table (GLPOSTDT and MODIFDT fields). Is this all or do I need to update any other field/table? I am open to any other suggestions. We do not have VB/modifier. ...

columns to rows...URGENT
If I have a string of the following in 4 cells in a column (name address, city/state/zip,phone) is there an easy way to get them in th same row -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Paste Special Transpose >-----Original Message----- >If I have a string of the following in 4 cells in a column (name, >address, city/state/zip,phone) is there an easy way to get them in the >same row? > > >--- >Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ > >. > >-----Original Message----- >If I have a string of the following in 4 cells in a column (name...

Changing entire column data
I have a quick question for anyone who can help. I have a large data set that I need to convert. To explain this I have three columns with 450 data points in each. In one of the columns I need to change each data entry by the same amount. (x+25)/25. I am wondering if there is a way to have excel change each point by that amount, rather than doing it by hand. -Thanks in advance for the help 1. Key 25 and 1 in 2 open cells. 2. Copy the cell with 25. 3. Select the range of data to update 4. Go to Edit > Paste Special. Select "Divide". OK 2. Copy the cell with 1. 3. Select the ra...

Change font throughout a publication
Hi there, I am trying to change the font scheme throughout a publication (multiple pages, text boxes, tables etc!), so I am guessing that I want to create a font scheme to do this easily. I am using Publisher 2003. I don't want to change my default normal font (when I searched how to change fonts this was a suggestion), as I actually need to change the publication into five different fonts (i.e. save as five different versions, each in a different font). It appears that you can create a font scheme in Publisher 2007, can this be done (and how!) in 2003. Or is there another (easy!)...

Is there a way to control the height of a row via an excel function?
I'm trying to control the height of a row determined by the contents o a cell... I can't seem to find a function or command that is available to me t allow this. Alternatively, is there a way that I can 'hide' or 'unhide' a row base on a cell's contents? Best to you! Larry Seye -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com The only way I know of controling the height of a row is by using the Format/Row/Autofit, it might be possible uing VBA, try posting the question under programing see what answer you get. However, for the second part of your questio...

Want to change Invoice data
The invoice gets the address to my company from some field somewhere. I have to change this address. Where do I change it? I can't find any menu item to allow me to do this. Select "Accounts & Bills", then "Set up your accounts", then finally "Update Business Information". Andy Nestor "Donald Pickering" <donpick1@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:10dcci8rvp2g264@corp.supernews.com... > The invoice gets the address to my company from some field somewhere. > I have to change this address. Where do I change it? I can't find...