How to Add Custom Color to Following

Hello All!

          I have some queries related to MFC PropertySheet and page. Please
somebody provide me useful pointer or help towards this

#1 I want to know how to add custom Skin or Color to Dialog Box Title Bar

#2 How to get ID of BACK,NEXT and FINISH button in MFC Based Wizard (my
custom) because I want to change default look of these button or rather say
I want to add color to these button.

Thanks

--

With Regards
Alok Gupta

                           "I think this will Help"

0
thatsalok1 (226)
1/29/2005 11:48:04 AM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Hi,

To answer part #2 of your question:
The IDs of the Back, Next and Finish buttons are defined in prsht.h as
follows:

#define PSN_HELP                (PSN_FIRST-5)
#define PSN_WIZBACK             (PSN_FIRST-6)
#define PSN_WIZNEXT             (PSN_FIRST-7)
#define PSN_WIZFINISH           (PSN_FIRST-8)

Thanks,
Andy.

"thatsalok" <thatsalok@NO_gmail.com_I_DONT_NEED_SPAM> wrote in message
> Hello All!
>
>           I have some queries related to MFC PropertySheet and page.
Please
> somebody provide me useful pointer or help towards this
>

> #1 I want to know how to add custom Skin or Color to Dialog Box Title Bar
>

> #2 How to get ID of BACK,NEXT and FINISH button in MFC Based Wizard (my
> custom) because I want to change default look of these button or rather
say
> I want to add color to these button.
>

> Thanks
>

> --
>
> With Regards
> Alok Gupta
> Visit me at http://alok.bizhat.com
>
>                            "I think this will Help"

Customer Classes and Item Classes!!
I am running GP7.0 and having problem setting up to default the Invoice to use the Customer Class rather then the item class. It is there a way to set it up so it always use the customer class so the distribution accounts from the customer class populate all the fields in the invoice line item. Thanks, TD Never Mind!!! I figure it out!!! It is in the sales order setup window. TD "tdinh" wrote: > I am running GP7.0 and having problem setting up to default the Invoice to > use the Customer Class rather then the item class. > > It is there a way to set it up so...

retrieve color quality setting
Who knows how to retrieve the display color quality setting (medium (16 bit), high (24 bit), highest (32 bit)) in VC6? Roland. >Who knows how to retrieve the display color quality setting (medium >(16 bit), high (24 bit), highest (32 bit)) in VC6? Use EnumDisplaySettings ENUM_CURRENT_SETTINGS and the DEVMODE dmBitsPerPel member. Dave If you have a CDC then GetDeviceCaps(BITSPIXEL); AliR. <rreuter@gmx.net> wrote in message news:1174989490.485570.81790@l77g2000hsb.googlegroups.com... > Who knows how to retrieve the display color quality setting (medium > (16 bit), high...

GPv10 SOP/POP link is it possible to add item to existing PO?
Hello, when in a sales order with a back ordered item, when I select Purchase off the Actions menu and I=92m taken to the Preview window, I see existing POs for this item on the PO tab but they are not in the tree view. Only the item with New PO is listed in the tree view. Is it possible to add this item to one of the existing POs for this item? I tried to hit Organize and select a source and one of the exiting POs on the PO tab as the destination but it don=92t do anything and it sure doesn=92t add the item to the existing PO. Only creates new POs =96 the same vendor. Again, is this poss...

Custom form for specified Document Properties
Under Word 2007, by default, there's a huge number of keystrokes required to get to Custom Document Properties. I'd like to make this simple. Two ways forward have thwarted me, esp. since Word Help is no longer working properly for me (I'm getting empty Office 2010 stuff - subject of a separate post.) i) build a form (I've forgotten how to do this.) ii) explore the opportunities suggested by the ribbon under Developer|Templates|Document Panel. The dialog box that opens looks like it might supply what I want. Normally, the Help system would send me where I wa...

problem in changing changing color
Dear all I have office 2003 and I have a problem in outlook 2003 which is I can't change the color of the font when composing new message but changing color works in other programs except outlook plz can anyone help me in this as soon as possible Not in Plain Text Format. Try Tools\Options\Compose\Mail- Font Settings for HTML Peter "ms" <ms@alexfiber.com> wrote in message news:eNzl9%23vBFHA.612@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Dear all > I have office 2003 and I have a problem in outlook 2003 which is I can't > change the color of the font when composing ...

formatting comment's background color
How does one format the background color of a comment. I inherited a spreadsheet recently, and the existing comments have a yellow background and mine have white. I want to change the yellow background to white to match the rest of the comments. (I know I could delete and re-create the yellow-background comments, but it seems so inefficient.) Edit>Comment Right-click on Comment Border and Format Comment Choose the color you want. To change the default Insert>Comment background color requires you go into Windows>Appearance Settings. See Debra Dalgleish'...

add lookup to the appointment form
Want to confirm what I have been told is true - our consultant hasn't proven to be top-notch. I want to add a field to the appointment form that is a lookup to a custom 'mtglocs' entity. Reading is telling me that I cannot add a lookup to a system entity - only a custom entity. I do not see the buttons to create relationships in the relationships section in the appointment entity, and 'appointment' is not a choice when i try creating the relationship in the custom 'mtglocs' entity. Our consultant told me the same. Can anyone confirm? Many thanks. ...

Changing background color on multiple child dialog
In MFC 6.0 I used SetDialogBkColor to change the back ground color of my dialog and all the child windows. Now in .Net it has been declared deprecated. It appears that I need to use the OnCtlColor method. However this only changes a dialog background, not them all. Is there a way to change the background color of all the dialogs or do I need to ass the OnCtlColor method to all my child dialogs also? Larry You could change the system color, but you'd probably want to save and put it back afterwards. This would change all applications that are currently running or start after yo...

Does anyone process large numbers of customer returns?
Our VAR just confirmed that the Returns Management module doesn't have the capability to electronically (rather than manually) input the receiving transactions. This is a deal-breaker for us, since we process large numbers of returns on a regular basis and it would be prohibitive for us to have an army of clerks entering the data. Do any of you currently process (or know of anyone that does) significant returns through GP? If so, how are they handled - manually, or do you have a third party solution to do so? Any info would be appreciated! -- Bud Cool, Accounting System Manager H...

In Outlook 2007 Add a contact from a message that you receive
I've tried to search high and low for this answer but I can't find it. It works in OWA but not in outlook. Here is the answer I want to use (under create contact from an email message that you recieve) http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/HP100137821033.aspx Problem is I don't have the option "add to contacts" I am using Outlook 2007 sp2 So when you right click on the From field in an open message you don't see a dialog like this? http://slipstick.me/jing/addto.png What options are on the dialog you get? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlo...

Customizing a CDateTimeCtrl to show other calendars than Gregorian's
I'm experiencing a really hard time while looking for some info about how to change programmatically the gregorian calendar in an MFC VC++6 app using a DateTimePicker control. Actually, I'm trying to show programmatically a Hijri Calendar and it's not working at all even if I changed my local (regional) settings to: Arabic(Morocco)... And getting some info from the Web didn't end with something... Can someone send a hint? Best Regards, Abu Abdillah ...

Deactivated Custom entity records in CRM 4.0
1- How can I see all records that were deactivated are displayed when I use the Quick Find view to show customized entities in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0. By default Deactivated records was not displayed in Quick Find. 2- Also I want Deactivated custom entity records be visible in the associated view in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0. -- Mohsen Ahmadi, msnahm@hotmail.com IR-0912 *** **** You can change this behaviour in the customizations.xml. To do this do the following: - Export the customizations for the custom entity - Unzip and open the customizations.xml file in a text editor (notepad...

get report to display custom label rather than numeric data in tex
i've searched for ages trying to find a similar query already answered but have had no luck - apologies if i'm using poor terminology, i'm not that good on access in a report, one of the the text box fields records 'site' which is coded as a number 1-8. is it possible to use some sort of code (i'm thinking perhaps some kind of IIf statement from the looks of other replies) to get the report to display "Bolton" instead of 1, Burnley instead of 2 and so on? thanks in advance for help. "Emelina Bumsquash" <EmelinaBumsquash@discussions.microso...

Is there a formula to add a percentage
I am not very good at formulas. I am hoping there is a formula that can do what I want. I have a column of numbers, I want the whole column of numbers to increase by 5%. Then I would like to be able to take that formula and copy and paste to many other columns on many spreadsheets. I have pricing sheets in excel and I need to increase all prices by 5% and I am looking for an easy way to do this. Can someone help? 904 Need to increase this number by 5%, and have 950 show up in the same cell 947 940 and so on -- Jill Sure thing. In a blank cell, enter 1.05. Copy yhat cell, then hig...

Free Add Ins for Excel??
Can someone tell the sites from where I can download free addins for EXcel. Go to http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/default.aspx and look on the left at downloads and also at templates. These may be what you want. Also, you can go to http://www.google.com and search on Excel and Addin -- Regards, Tom Ogilvy "Sooraj" <gosooraj@rediffmail.com> wrote in message news:92c7bf32.0501180427.2fdd8368@posting.google.com... > Can someone tell the sites from where I can download free addins for EXcel. I can understand if you were looking for specific add-ins, but why do y...

Custom PO Export
I am trying to customize a PO in Store Operations Manager. I can Customize the XML file used to print the PO and get the fields I need. My problem is with the XSL file used to export a PO. If I customize this for the same information the fields are empty. Is it possible to customize the data in the export? And are there any resources on how to accomplish this? Thank you for your Assistance in advance Richard ...

Can't load custom dictionary
Running Publisher98. Suddenly after a reload it tells me it can't load the custom dictionary and will use the default dictionary. Can I fix this? Where do I find the dictionaries? What is their extension? Doesn't seem to be DIC. Do you have Office 97? OFF97: Error Message When You Try to Check Spelling, or Misspellings Are Not Corrected http://support.microsoft.com/kb/185906/en-us What version Windows? What version Office? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX10064...

Macro that will add data from multiple workbooks to the 1st open r
I am looking for a way to tell my macro to pull data from multiple workbooks and copy and paste this data to the first open cell. I am extracting from multiple workbooks where each work book is updated/added to daily. (workbook1 may have data in columns A, B, C down to row 5 on Monday and then on Tuesday we may add additional rows in these same Columns A, B, C, this will hold true for all other workbooks). In workbook1 the macro needs to look at and copy data A1:A65536, B1:B65536, etc... However data will start in row 1 and will be added to daily. The Macro will then take the data fr...

Custom Project Workspace Not in Dropdown
I created a new Workspace Template for PS 2007 according to the instructions posted on the Project Experts site: http://www.projectserverhelp.com/Lists/Posts/Post.aspx?ID=21 However, after everything proceeding as described and the template showing up in the available templates for creating new general sites, the template still does not show as an option for default site provisioning. I'm an admin on the server and for PWA and I didn't receive any error messages. Any ideas what the problem could be? Thanks in advance. Hello PublicMike, Have you restated the...

Understanding Text/Background Colors when Creating New Theme Color
Hi, I'm studying PowerPoint, and I'm confused about Creating New Theme Colors. You're given the choice of changing the following colors: Text/Background - Dark1 Text/Background - Light1 Text/Background - Dark2 Text/Background - Light2 I'm wondering what the difference is between 1 and 2 is and which color choices will change the text and which will change the background. I see the previews, but I don't understand how you can have two different backgrounds, etc. Do I just have to play around with the colors to see what will be affected? Or is there some...

Customize Outlook Today 2000
Having installed outlook 2000 on a pc with xp home addition, i can't customize the toady screen. I click on the menu but nothing happens. Cheers Corrie The following MSKB article provides the fix for this issue. OL2000: You Cannot Customize Outlook Today After You Install Critical Update 813489 for Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;820575 -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Replies sent to my e-mail address will probably not be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** "Corrie" <co...

Add a Webservice
Before install of Service Pack2 in Windows XP PRO , I Had no problem. Now , i cannot Add a WebService in my Project. In the Panel for select and add a webservice , i find correctly my Webservice , but the button ADD is False. And the error is : >>¨Parameters of PROXY are Not Good Configured on this computer for find WEB. I read help. i go in configure IE And Try to configure a proxy. But I do not know the name and the port of the proxy. I have only a ADSL Connection . Thank you -- anthride ...

Add Data To Pivot Table
I made a report, requested by our sales reps, that included sales figures for various customers and territories over the last few years, showing month to month totals per rep. But ... How can I update the report on a monthly basis now? Instead of having to go back and run the whole report over again each month, I mean. I just want to be able to add in the next month's totals to the figures already in the previous report, but I see no way to 'undo' the previous setup to add in the new stuff, or merely combine the new figures with the old. What am I missing? Any help ap...

Custom Form Question #2
I have created two almost identical custom forms for Outlook 2007 in an exchange environment. The forms are based on the task form, and simply have a second tab that we each sign off on the steps of our projects as they go. We create those forms by going to action|new "custom" form. However, one of the forms appears as a task with a task icon in the task folder when I create it. But, the other shows up in the task folder, but with a post item icon, that is the little yellow sticky note with the blue push pin in it. I can't find where you set this attribute and why one form i...

Linking Case to Custom Entity
I want to create a link similar to the link that allows me to look at CONTACTS and view CASES associated with that CONTACT except: I have added a new ENTITY called SOFTWARE VERSION and a relationship to the existing CASE Entity (and added to the main form). I want to be able to go to my SOFTWARE VERSION entity and view all CASES associated with that SOFTWARE VERSION. How can I do this? Anyone? Creating a many-to-one relationship on your new entity with the Case entity will do the trick. Use the incidentid field to link Case with your SoftwareVersion entity. This relationship will pl...