how ,programatically we can open a file dialog box

hi

           How,programmatically,we can open a file dialog box.

My probs is

1. On click of some menu ,I want to open dialog box ,which contains all
files.

2. I want to open file dialog box ,which contains file without any
extenstion.

Arbind

vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

hi,

Arbind wrote:
> hi
>
>            How,programmatically,we can open a file dialog box.
>
> My probs is
>
> 1. On click of some menu ,I want to open dialog box ,which contains all
> files.
>
> 2. I want to open file dialog box ,which contains file without any
> extenstion.
>
> Arbind

You can check up the CFileDialog class. It can be fine grained to open
the different kinds of files you wish to open.
hth
gangadhar

MS Money 95 data files

data input in text box

Pointer to Dialog Instance
Hello, all: I have an edit control that I would like to assign some text. I assign a variable -- called m_Name -- to the control, and I tried calling m_Name.SetWindowText("Blagh"). It didn't work. I looked at my code and realized that the function is external to the dialog box class. So, how can I obtain a pointer to the dialog from within my separate function, so I can call SetWindowText as follows... pointer->m_Name.SetWindowText("Blagh"); Thank you, Saul > It didn't work. What happened? Assert? Was m_Name subclassed correclty and it was alre...

Planned Open Market Days

Where is the workspace file stored?

cant start outlook pst file to large

Opening Excel Workbooks

can't customize toolbar

Calculating age in a label or text box on a form
Hello All, I have a text box for birthdate for a user to enter the birthdate and I want to the age for the user to be automatically calcuated and displayed in another label called "Age." What formula can I use? Missy ...

opening .bak file

Trying to read XML file into dataset

Can anyone help ?

can't add groups to public folders
I'm having a problem with my public folders - I can't add groups to them. I used to be able to, and now the members in a given group are unable to access that particular public folder. I can add individual users fine, but not groups. Anyone know how to fix this? Do you have sufficient rights in AD? What I am getting at, is that you need rights to change a group type to security. -- regards, Michael Abbaticchio MVP for Exchange Server http://exchange.mvps.org "Glenn" <nospam@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:%23N3yrgRoEHA.3324@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > I&...