How do i make Class Collection in VC++

HI all
I Do VB programming and I want to jump in VC++
so i want to create class Collection in VC++ which has Add and remove
funciton like in VB

will any body help me.

thanks
Amrit

0
cadd (15)
9/30/2004 9:18:45 PM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

You can use the STL ( Standard Template Library ), it have many container
template class as vector, map, set...
with functions like Add and Remove

"Amrit" wrote:

> HI all
> I Do VB programming and I want to jump in VC++
> so i want to create class Collection in VC++ which has Add and remove
> funciton like in VB
>
> will any body help me.
>
> thanks
> Amrit

Hi Leonardo
could you please give me any simple example code.
it will be easy for me to understand. because i am new to C++

thanks.
Amrit
"Leonardo Lima" <LeonardoLima@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> You can use the STL ( Standard Template Library ), it have many container
> template class as vector, map, set...
> with functions like Add and Remove
>
> "Amrit" wrote:
>
> > HI all
> > I Do VB programming and I want to jump in VC++
> > so i want to create class Collection in VC++ which has Add and remove
> > funciton like in VB
> >
> > will any body help me.
> >
> > thanks
> > Amrit

0
cadd (15)

In VC++7.1 How do I...
How do I override a message map or virtual function in VC++ 7.1? In VC6.0 I would use Class Wizard and most of the possible overrides were there for me. I know Class Wizard is History (why, I'll never understand) but I thought all the functionality was put elsewhere. So, where? Does anyone know a 'transitioning to VC7.0 or 7.1 from 6.0' type of article or faq? There really should be a list of "If for years you did this in 6.0, in 7.1 we decided to change it to..." type of list. >How do I override a message map or virtual function in VC++ 7.1? In VC6.0 I >wou...

making items available on website
Is there a way to 'make items available on the website' other than going into each items properties under the Options Tab and checking the box? I would like to make quite a few items available at one time if possible. Thanks for any help. Craig This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0465_01C72051.D97BD680 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Craig, Backup first!! This will set _all_ items as available for web sales except those that = are marked inactive. UPDATE Item SET WebItem =...

How Do I make fields not appear on a form or report
I have a report or form (I can use which ever one will work) that has several combo boxes to choose appropriate criteria. If a particular combo box has not been used, I do not want it to appear on the final print out. I realize the can shrink can grow only applies to text boxes not combo boxes. Can I use "is null" anywhere to make this work? I cant change these to text boxes since I am storing the value in the table not the text. Thank you. On 16 Apr 2007 13:17:35 -0700, "Lisa" <dlhenne@charter.net> wrote: >I have a report or form (I can use which ever one ...

When someone send a mail make a copy in a mailbox.
Hi! How can I do that? I wan to make a copy message in a mailbox, when somebody send a mail to somebody? And I want it with all mailboxes. Thanks in advance Hi, what Exchange version are you using? -- Keep on fighting! Christian Please reply to this message, to let others know whether it was useful to help you solve your problems or not. Original Message: "Corner" <corner@t-email.hu> wrote in message news:uPFJa6hfEHA.3556@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Hi! > > How can I do that? I wan to make a copy message in a mailbox, when somebody > send a mail to somebody?...

Collection with members of Great_Plains
Hello. How I can load or fill a collection with the members of project Great_Plains that correspond to the added fields? Thanks. ...

Want to make complex header on 2nd and 3rd page
I need to make a quotation which consists of a first page, thats fully on its own and then two pages which has a same header. The header, though, consists of quite a lot of text and also a company logo and that was byond the header functionality. How to get the 2nd and 3rd pages with a complex upper part? Bart Exc 2003 ...

Making the "add item" option available to VBA
I'd like to add VBA code to the Project PO Window that automatically checks the "add item" option from the toolbar when the window is opened. Anyone know how to get that menu option available to VBA? thanks! Martha That really isn't possible (directly) with VBA because VBA cannot see menus. About the only thing you can do is record a macro that checks this option. Then run the macro from VBA. that isn't directly available from vba either but there is a TK that tells you how to work around it. "Martha" <Martha@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in messa...

JTreeTable for VC
Hi all, does anybody know something about a control like a JTreeTable in Java for Visual C++? Regards, Matthias There isn't anything built in like this, but here are some links to check out: http://www.codeproject.com/treectrl/newtreelistcode.asp http://www.hallogram.com/sfttree/ http://www.theultimatetoolbox.com/products/ultimatetoolbox/screenshots/ http://www.codejock.com/products/reportcontrol/ Tom "Matthias" <ichwarteaufmail@yahoo.de> wrote in message news:1129106066.038262.108840@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > Hi all, > > does anybody know somethi...

problem to show the Dialog in VC++ Dot net
Hi , I m not able to show my own dialog using DoModal method , in compilation its ok,but it is not showing Dialog My code given below, CView::onViewShow() { MyDialog myDlg; myDlg.DoModal; } Are you using any ActiveX controls in your dialog? -- Regards, Nish [VC++ MVP] http://www.voidnish.com http://blog.voidnish.com "TopGunVC" <TopGunVC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8FFE77E9-B5E7-46F1-86D2-A4BB4119E80F@microsoft.com... > Hi , I m not able to show my own dialog using DoModal method , in > compilation > its ok,but it is not showing Dialog &...

Reading one Record at a time till i reach EOF in VC++ using ODBC
Hi, i am working on Vc++6.0. I hve a req where in i need to read one record at a time till i reach EOF from the database.Can anyone tell me how to do this Very urgent Thanks Use CDatabase and CRecordSet classes. // Embed a CDatabase object // in your document class CDatabase m_dbCust; // Connect the object to a // read-only data source where // the ODBC connection dialog box // will always remain hidden m_dbCust.OpenEx( _T( "DSN=MYDATASOURCE;UID=JOES" ), CDatabase::openReadOnly | CDatabase::noOdbcDialog ); CRecordSet rs;rs.m_pDatabase=&m_db...

How do I make a "custom" shape?
I want to make a circle shape with a small "flat" section on one end of the circle. Kind of the way a car tire low on air pressure would look, again a circle with a "flat" section on one end. I tried to do this be exporting a circle to "Paint" and modifying it and then pasting it back into Visio but that did not work. I need to be able to draw this custom shape in Visio. -- Dan Use the drawing toolbar and create a circle, then use the line from the drawing toolbar to mark where you want the "flat". The line can extend beyond edges of the circl...

How do I make numbers become text?
I am trying to create a spreadsheet where numbers entered in one location become text in another. I tried the Help option, but I am still lost. Please help, and thank you. From earlier postings: How to Convert a Numeric Value into English Words http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN- US;140704& and: (courtesy of a cut and paste from a Tom Ogilvy post): If you want an addin that provides a worksheet function that does this, download Laurent Longre's free morefunc.xll addin found here: http://longre.free.fr/english/ It is downloaded in a zip file which also conta...

Publisher has turned yellow. How do I make it white again??
When I open Publisher, it seems to have aquired its own colour scheme - the blank page is yellow. How do I make it white again? I have searched all the menus but cannot find anything that helps. It's driving me mad!! It only happened in the last few weeks, and I've no idea what I did to change it. I'm usung Publisher 2000. A small child turns to Ed, and exclaims: "Look! Look! A post from butterflyj <butterflyj@discussions.microsoft.com>!"... > When I open Publisher, it seems to have aquired its own colour > scheme - the blank page is yellow. How do I ma...

Can I Order My Collection?
All, If I want to build a collection in a specific order, and I'm filling it from a TableAdapter whose source query I can not change, how would I put it in the order of one of the columns in the underlying query? I've tried various things as spelled out in my book and other sources, but nothing seems to "recognize" a column name. Here's what I have; Me.QRY_ButtonsTableAdapter.ClearBeforeFill = True Me.QRY_ButtonsTableAdapter.Fill(Me.L55TimerDataSet.QRY_Buttons) Dim Row As Integer = 0 Dim ButRecds = L55TimerDataSet.Tables("...

How to use Publisher to make a booklet from PPT
I inherited a PowerPoint presentation with 20 slides. Each slide is landscape and has two separate 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 panels that go together logically. I need to print this as a booklet with a cover and back page. I expect to send it out to a printer but must format it first. I found the 'Export to Publisher' add-in for PPT but that did not result in what I was expecting. In PPT I can select each side of the landscape page individually to copy. Can anyone help me with this? Setup your Publisher publication as a booklet. Do the copy/paste. The pages will be in the correct order if y...

Trim function in a query for making labels
I have an Accress database that was created in Access 2000 (or earlier) ... newly installed Access 2007. I am trying to print mailing labels -- that part works as expected, but I am getting an "Enter Parameter Value" box before the labels display, and when they do display there is Error on the lines requiring Trim ... I have no idea what I am supposed to input into that box. Can someone enlighten me, please? Thanks for your help. -- Jan Your References collection is probably messed up. References problems can be caused by differences in either the location or file vers...

How to pass a string from a VB ActiveX DLL to a VC++ DLL?
Hello, I have a VB ActiveX DLL with a function that is returning a String. When importing this DLL inside a VC++ project it is creating a wrapper class and mapping a function like the following: On VB: Public Function MyFunc() As String On VC (created by the wrapper class): HRESULT MyFunc(BSTR * _arg1); That's nice, but how to handle memory allocation problems and how to convert this BSTR pointer to a standard char* or a MFC CString? Is this the best way to do this? Should I return this string as a byVal parameter from VB? Regards, Fernando. --- Outg...

How to custom draw the scroll bar of CTreeCtrl in vc++6?
I want to remove the CTreeCtrl's horizontal scroll bar,and custom draw the vertical scroll bar. Could anybody tell me some tip about this? Thanks a lot. I had solve this problem, only need the follow code. #define TVS_NOSCROLL 0x8000 and I can use this style to create a CTreeCtrl which had no horz scrollbar. "L.J.S" <bconline2002@hotmail.com> д���ʼ� news:eJqcurIeFHA.132@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > I want to remove the CTreeCtrl's horizontal scroll bar,and custom draw > the vertical scroll bar. > Could anybody tell me some tip about this? > >...

Serializing and transforming data in a class
I have some classes that I have configured for XML serialization. I have been able to write the files to the hard drive and then load them in and transform them into the HTML that I want. What I would like to do is skip the file on the hard drive and serialize the class directly to an XPathDocument or something that I can use to create this document. Does anyone have any thoughts on this? With VB 9 is there a better way to take data stored in a class and convert it into HTML for reporting? What is the preferred way to link an XML Schema to my classes that store the data? Brad Over...

make dayly appiont pop up on desktop screen
can you make important days appointment reminders appear on the desktop screen.have them stay until they are manual removed What version of Outlook are you using? -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com http://www.officeforlawyers.com/outlook.html Author: The Lawyer's Guide to Microsoft Outlook 2007: http://tinyurl.com/ol4law-amazon "mga1958" <mga1958@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F77E2D16-60BA-412D-919C-4620AEA7F534@microsoft.com... > can you make important days appointment reminders ap...

I Make $3200/wk Online. Do you??
I Make $3200/wk Online. Do you?? Take surveys online and get paid up to $75 for each one. Send emails from home and earn $25.00 Each. More programs available. Visit our website and start today! http://sales917.moneytime0.hop.clickbank.net --- MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20051010170704I1a5PeN7 ...

I want to import from EXCEL without making labels or a table. Can.
I'm trying to list names/addresses on a list for a directory. I want to import data from Excel. How can I make the entries in EXCEL display one after the other without creating labels? If I get what your intention is, you will need to a Merge. You will need to setup your page as labels commensurate with the size of the area you want to allocate for each address. Now to get the data in the correct import order, you will need to do a SAVE AS in Excel to a CSV (Comma Separated Values) file and use that for the merge data. bboone wrote: || I'm trying to list names/addresses on a...

making my own reports......
I am doing a mailshot next month and i have several customertypeid's set up for all my different customers, i have a report which shows everything i need (|Customer name, address1,address2,state,zip,country) but i want account type id to be available on the report so i can filter it accordingly, when i add the following to the report i get errors - can anyone help? If i just plonk this into a customer list report should it work? I did this to add the country colum to my reports and it worked ok! Begin Column FieldName = "AccountTypeID" DrillDownFieldName = "&qu...

Making the Money machine indefinite
I think, most practical solution of the situation wiht Money activation is this: create virtual machine install Money activate make full backup of the machine (by exporting the virtual machine as appliance) use forever Since the machine will be only for the purpose of Money, its full backup won't become obsolete and won't interfere with other things. Backup Money file itself separately. Virtual machine is possible by using free VirtualBox, windows native Hyper-V (will be especially convenient in windows 7; though, given the experience, further relying on Microsoft product proba...

Making a list in Excel automatically go to the top of the same pag
How do I make a list in Excel automatically go to the top of the same page after it reaches the bottom of the first column. Bill A bit unclear what you want. Bottom of first column is A65536 or do you mean some arbitrary "bottom"? Is this for printing purposes or data entry purposes? Anything automatic would involve VBA code. Is that acceptable? Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 17:31:02 -0800, "Radio Bill" <Radio Bill@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How do I make a list in Excel automatically go to the top of the same page >after it reache...