How could a Message box popup in systray with yes/no option

How can we make a message box pop up from a system tray icon ,on
notification to a specific icon ,with yes and no option on it .

vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Either use AfxMessageBox, or MessageBox.

AliR.

"gaurav" <gauravnetwork@gmail.com> wrote in message
> How can we make a message box pop up from a system tray icon ,on
> notification to a specific icon ,with yes and no option on it .

0
AliR3470 (3236)
8/16/2006 2:21:02 PM
Check this out:

http://www.codeproject.com/dialog/TaskbarNotifier.asp

Tom

"gaurav" <gauravnetwork@gmail.com> wrote in message
> How can we make a message box pop up from a system tray icon ,on
> notification to a specific icon ,with yes and no option on it .

0
tserface (3861)

Message Limits
Is there a limit to how many messages Outlook XP can import? If so, is there a way to turn off the limit? Would I be able to import half the messages then import the other half (thus avoiding the message limit)? Is it just an import limit or does Outlook have a general limit on messages it can store? Kol. ----------- "Relax, its only ONES and ZEROS !" What are you trying to import from and what kind of numbers are we talking about here? :-) It might be easier to answer your questions (and give you more precise answers) if there were more specifics to go on. -- Jocelyn Fi...

Max Limit for Values in List Boxes and Combo Boxes in Outlook forms
Folks, a user is setting up a form. She wants to have several combo boxes and list boxes with between 75 and 300 (yes, 300 -- that's not a typo!) possible values in the combo box or list box. Before she starts work on this, she would like to know if there is a limit on the number of possible values for a combo box or a multi-select list box. Is there a limit? Is it defined by the number of characters in the values box, or the number of actual values? What is the limit? Any help here would be appreciated. Thanks. David consulttech2004@hotmail.com ...

Find feature does not work with HTML messages (Content-type: text/html)
I have Outlook 2000 SP-3 running under Windows ME. When using the Find feature to locate all e-mails with a given word in the message, no items are found if the e-mails are of "text/html" content-type. The Find feature appears to work for any messages that have URLs embedded and are "multipart/alternative" or "text/plain" content-type. I noticed a similar post several months ago (see http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&selm=%23qSBYIssDHA.2224%40TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl). Is there a work-around for this problem, or should this be reported t...

Outlook 97 'hangs' at "deliver messages"
Outlook 97 hangs with deliver messages window open. No mail is exchanged. Problem persists after deleting profile and creating new one. Any suggestions? ...

Excel should default to autoformat for chart text boxes
Excel in (Office 2003 and as far as I can tell all previous versions of Excel) should default to autoformat for chart text boxes - it currently selects "none" for outline and background options ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.micr...

how do I increase drop list font and box size I created
Font is small and you have to scroll through list due to box size If the dropdown was created using Data Validation.............Font size is set at 8pt Dropdown box height cannot be changed. For workarounds like using a ComboBox and using Zoom see Debra Dalgleish's site on DV Lists. http://www.contextures.on.ca/tiptech.html Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Fri, 4 Apr 2008 11:36:02 -0700, cdietz1 <cdietz1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Font is small and you have to scroll through list due to box size ...

Disable recall message on the server
Hi, Is there a way to disable or turn off message recall on the server side? I do not care if it still shows up on the users outlook client, but management would like to make it so it never works on our server. We are using Exch 2003 sp1. Thanks, Debra In news:191B223A-D29E-406E-BE23-D378B9647B2A@microsoft.com, Debra <Debra@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > Hi, > > Is there a way to disable or turn off message recall on the server > side? I do not care if it still shows up on the users outlook > client, but management would like to make it so it never works on...

Help with Combo-box
Hey everyone, hopefully someone's run across a problem similar to this and their is a (simple :) solution). Basically I have a simple combo-box that is displayed in a dialog. Now, the problem is that I have around 7200 entries that I want to appear in that box as valid selections...well thus far I haven't been able to get that many entries as a possibility (the combo-box simply refuses to allow me to enter that many fields of data). :( Okay, I tried googling this (thought maybe there was a readily defined maximum on combo-box data size) but I couldn't find anything that wou...

pre-select new record in combo box
Hi, I have a form (frmActivity) with a combo box (cboStore) that gets its data from a table (Store). If there is a new store which dose not show in the combo box I have a command button on the same form that open a popup window for entering the name of the new store. In the 'on close' event of the popup I requeary the combo box (cboStore) on the main form so that the new store will appear. What I would really like is to have the new store already selected in the combo box when the popup is closed. Is this possible and if so how? Thanks, Phil Try after the requery of the ...

Outlook sending unknown hidden messages
Hello all, My Outlook is sending hidden messages (as indicated by the status bar) when I don't have any, or sometimes one message, in my Outbox. They shouldn't be read receipts from legitimate Email, because I usually haven't opened any mail that contains receipt requests (I get VERY little mail from unknown sources, so I would know). I first noticed this when sending one piece of mail, and the status bar said sending 1 of 2 messages. Sometimes when I send one message it will start with "Sending message 2 of 3," then go to 3 of 3, and only then do the one message I ...

Outlook not removing deleted messages from server
I have a gmail account and Outlook 2007 is configured to leave the messages on the POP3 server, but to remove the messages from the server when deleted from the "deleted items" folder. So, I downloaded all of my email (approx 17,000 messages), deleted some messages I don't want any more and emptied the "deleted items" folder, but the messages are not removed from the server. I've tried it several times in several different ways, always with the same result. I can delete the local copy on my PC, but the server copy is never removed. "sparx&qu...

can't delete dupicate appointments, message object is not valid
I just instaled Office XP, on to Windows 7. I then updated all of my contact details from my Windows PDA to outlook. I now have duplicate entries for birthdays, aniversaries etc........... The contacts that the birthdays, aniversaries belong to, have not been created as contacts, when i try to recreate the contact details my system tells me that they are all ready there but are not shown. & when try to detect & repair the instal the same thing happens again. Outlook 2002 and Windows 7? That is not supported and buggy - its hard to say how much of the problems are beca...

Intelligent Message Filter- can the junk email feature be turned o
I am wondering if there is a reg hack or other method of running the Intelligent Message Filter but disabling the feature to send stuff to junk email? I have temporarily uninstalled it for customer since there were too many complaints about stuff going into to junk email. The filter capacity for the most part works pretty well and what is going into archieve looks like SPAM with only minor exceptions. I was looking at reinstalling the Intelligent Message Filter and not setting the second setting –Store Junk Email Configuration. Although I intially had the settings SCL lower I raised...

MAPI Failure message using 2007 word
-- JOHN HASKINS I keep getting this error message when I try to send a document from Word 2007 to my Outlook Email Client, which is my default email setup. I followed the recommended steps that help feature suggested, but that did not work by saving the document then closing and also closing Outlook, which was when word would restart it would start a new MAPI Session. No Go! What much I do. All other applications and software allow me to send to my email client except Office. ...

Using Contact's Categories to set message categories
Is there any way to have a rule that sets an incoming message category to the categor(ies) that the sender of the message is assign to in my contacts list? In other words, I have 'George Washington' in my contacts list. George has a category of 'prez' assigned to him. When I get a message from George, I'd like that message to be assigned the category of 'prez' as well. I know I can manually setup a rule to do this for specific contacts, but it would be so much more useful to manage the rule's behavior by setting categories in the contact list. No. Here&...

Excel
Excel is the only application that I use in Windows that wipes out the clipboard after I paste. I often need to past the same information multiple times and I wishthere was an option box that allowed me to keep the clipboard after every past ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree&quo...

Outlook 2003: Cursor automatically in To box when
Whenever I create a new message; reply to one; or forward one in Outlook 2003 on a machine I inherited from someone else at work, the blinking text cursor is automatically placed in the To box. I've never seen this happen before in Outlook or any other email app and its quite annoying. I end up having to either retype the beginning of my message again in the body of the email or cut and paste what i've already began to type. Please help, DMarrs@biziteks.com On Wed, 28 Jul 2004 14:16:12 -0700, <DMarrs@biziteks.com> wrote: >Whenever I create a new message; reply to one...

Moving comment box leader arrow head
Can I move the position of the head of a comment arrow from one corner of the cell it references to another corner? When I display the comment box/arrow for printing it looks as if it is refering to the cell on the right, since the comment arrow points to the upper-right corner of the cell, instead of the upper-left. Francisco ...

Outlook Client on CRM 1.2 Server Box for Demos
Hi, Did a CRM 1.2 install on Windows 2003 Server and all is working well. I have been seeing things on this newsgroup that say I should be able to install the Outlook client as well on this machine although it is an unsupported configuration. This is for demo's only. I am running it under Virtual PC. I would like to not have to have 2 Virtual PC images running just to show the Outlook integration to CRM. When I try to install the Outlook client I get a message at the start saying that the Outlook client is already installed. It is not. Suggestions anyone? Alan ...

Code to send SMS text message?
Hi, I would like to send an SMS text message to a cel phone via code within Excel 2007. Has anyone done this? What code / services / products do I need to accomplish this? Does anyone have an example? Thanks in advance. --Dan What gateway are you using? What you would need to do is to snd a internet message to a gateway provider which would then send the messae out on the wireless land. Most likely you are using a webpage interface from your PC to interface with the gateway. So opening up an internet explorer and goiong to an URL is probably the method to use. ...

Recovering a message
I am fairly new to exhchange in general and am now migrating from 5.5 to 2003. I have turned on message tracking in 2003 but I don't see where we could actually recover the message itself. How do I keep copies of messages in an admin folder and then recover them when we need them. Lets assume that disk space is not a 'major' issue. Message tracking isn't what you want, then - you want journaling (a copy of all inbound/outbound mail for a particular store is directed to a mailbox). What is it you're trying to do? This is going to make your backups a lot more complicate...

Outlook 2003 Notification near systray
I have a rule that takes all new mail and places it in a sub folder upon delivery. Unfortunately, this kills that great notification that appears and then fades out near the task bar. Can I get that back in conjunction with my rule? Eric did you try adding display desktop alert as an action in the rules? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com "Eric Sabine" <mo...

Text box and formatting?
I am working on class schedule and have one text box which spans a few pages. Pages are double columns. I have a header for each class and paragraph given for class description. On the last page, last column, one description appears at the top with empty space for the rest of the column. I would like to change the formatting of the text in the whole text-box so that most of the last column is used. I can select the text in the text box which expands over the few pages and play with the font size, but that would mean that all the text would be the same size. Is there a way that text...

message classes
Is it possible to change the message class of a message via inbox rule so that it could change from something (such as "Report.IPM.Note.DR") to just IPM.Note. I am trying to use inbox rules to move. redirect or forward these "delivery receipts" and nothing seems to work while unattended (not logged into mailbox). So I'd like to somehow change the message class then send it. any ideas? ...

Outlook welcome message
Is there a way to create a welcome message that is sent to users using Outlook 2002 for this first time? I know that there is a Welcome message in Outlook express. ...