How can i run my exe in remote machine.?

Friens ,
I have a requiremet to run an exe in a remot system in my lan.How is it
possible? can i execute the process from my system without transfering the
executabl;e to the target machine..?
                Thankz in advance Sathyan

vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Look for PSEXEC utility at
http://www.sysinternals.com/ntw2k/freeware/psexec.shtml.
Not possible to execute it w/o transferring the exe.
--Harish

0
anonymous (74722)
12/3/2003 7:43:19 AM
But what if the EXE is already there on remote machine? How can we execute
it then?
Thanks
Nayan

"Harish" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Look for PSEXEC utility at
> http://www.sysinternals.com/ntw2k/freeware/psexec.shtml.
> Not possible to execute it w/o transferring the exe.
> --Harish

0
cntrash2k1 (33)
12/3/2003 7:53:43 AM
PSEXEC first transfers the exe and then
runs it. If the file already exists, then
bypass the transfer.
--Harish

0
anonymous (74722)
12/3/2003 8:20:46 AM
Can you plz give the code snippet tp run the remote exe..?is there any
API..? How to gain the required privilage to do so..?
                  Sathyan

> PSEXEC first transfers the exe and then
> runs it. If the file already exists, then
> bypass the transfer.
> --Harish

Sounds like you need to use RPC.

"Tony" <sathyavady@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Can you plz give the code snippet tp run the remote exe..?

0
david.crow (132)
12/3/2003 3:44:36 PM
See