How can I initialize the value?

template < class elemType >
class MyArray
{
public:
    explicit MyArray( int size = DefaultArraySize );
    MyArray( elemType *array, int array_size );
    MyArray( const MyArray &rhs );
    virtual ~MyArray()
    {
        delete [] ia;
    }
    bool operator==( const MyArray& ) const;
    bool operator!=( const MyArray& ) const;
    MyArray& operator=( const MyArray& );
    int size() const
    {
        return _size;
    }
    virtual elemType& operator[](int index)
    {
        return ia[index];
    }
    virtual void sort();
    virtual elemType min() const;
    virtual elemType max() const;
    virtual int find( const elemType &value ) const;
protected:
    static const int DefaultArraySize; ///////////////////  how can I
initialize the vale????
    int _size;
    elemType *ia;
};

0
sorry2594 (50)
12/11/2003 12:15:07 AM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Initialisation should take place in the constructor. This seems like an
obvious answer, so please correct me if I've missed the point

Jase

"Marco" <sorry@nomail.com> wrote in message
> template < class elemType >
> class MyArray
> {
> public:
>     explicit MyArray( int size = DefaultArraySize );
>     MyArray( elemType *array, int array_size );
>     MyArray( const MyArray &rhs );
>     virtual ~MyArray()
>     {
>         delete [] ia;
>     }
>     bool operator==( const MyArray& ) const;
>     bool operator!=( const MyArray& ) const;
>     MyArray& operator=( const MyArray& );
>     int size() const
>     {
>         return _size;
>     }
>     virtual elemType& operator[](int index)
>     {
>         return ia[index];
>     }
>     virtual void sort();
>     virtual elemType min() const;
>     virtual elemType max() const;
>     virtual int find( const elemType &value ) const;
> protected:
>     static const int DefaultArraySize; ///////////////////  how can I
> initialize the vale????
>     int _size;
>     elemType *ia;
> };

0
jshelley (197)
12/11/2003 12:27:04 AM
hi,
   You can initialize the static variable in the .cpp file where you use
this class.
You initialize it using
int MyArray::DefaultArraySize = 100;
or you can initialize the variable in the constructor of the class.
Remember though, that if you change the value that is assigned in the
constructor will be the latest value for the static.
hth
gangadhar npk

Marco wrote:
> template < class elemType >
> class MyArray
> {
> public:
>     explicit MyArray( int size = DefaultArraySize );
>     MyArray( elemType *array, int array_size );
>     MyArray( const MyArray &rhs );
>     virtual ~MyArray()
>     {
>         delete [] ia;
>     }
>     bool operator==( const MyArray& ) const;
>     bool operator!=( const MyArray& ) const;
>     MyArray& operator=( const MyArray& );
>     int size() const
>     {
>         return _size;
>     }
>     virtual elemType& operator[](int index)
>     {
>         return ia[index];
>     }
>     virtual void sort();
>     virtual elemType min() const;
>     virtual elemType max() const;
>     virtual int find( const elemType &value ) const;
> protected:
>     static const int DefaultArraySize; ///////////////////  how can I
> initialize the vale????
>     int _size;
>     elemType *ia;
> };

Both the methods can not do anything

"gangadhar npk" <gangadhar_npk_@nospam.plz> ????
> hi,
>    You can initialize the static variable in the .cpp file where you use
> this class.
> You initialize it using
> int MyArray::DefaultArraySize = 100;
> or you can initialize the variable in the constructor of the class.
> Remember though, that if you change the value that is assigned in the
> constructor will be the latest value for the static.
> hth
> gangadhar npk
>
> Marco wrote:
> > template < class elemType >
> > class MyArray
> > {
> > public:
> >     explicit MyArray( int size = DefaultArraySize );
> >     MyArray( elemType *array, int array_size );
> >     MyArray( const MyArray &rhs );
> >     virtual ~MyArray()
> >     {
> >         delete [] ia;
> >     }
> >     bool operator==( const MyArray& ) const;
> >     bool operator!=( const MyArray& ) const;
> >     MyArray& operator=( const MyArray& );
> >     int size() const
> >     {
> >         return _size;
> >     }
> >     virtual elemType& operator[](int index)
> >     {
> >         return ia[index];
> >     }
> >     virtual void sort();
> >     virtual elemType min() const;
> >     virtual elemType max() const;
> >     virtual int find( const elemType &value ) const;
> > protected:
> >     static const int DefaultArraySize; ///////////////////  how can I
> > initialize the vale????
> >     int _size;
> >     elemType *ia;
> > };

0
sorry2594 (50)
12/11/2003 5:18:26 AM
Do you compile it ?  It can not pass!!!!

"gangadhar npk" <gangadhar_npk_@nospam.plz> ????
> hi,
>    You can initialize the static variable in the .cpp file where you use
> this class.
> You initialize it using
> int MyArray::DefaultArraySize = 100;
> or you can initialize the variable in the constructor of the class.
> Remember though, that if you change the value that is assigned in the
> constructor will be the latest value for the static.
> hth
> gangadhar npk
>
> Marco wrote:
> > template < class elemType >
> > class MyArray
> > {
> > public:
> >     explicit MyArray( int size = DefaultArraySize );
> >     MyArray( elemType *array, int array_size );
> >     MyArray( const MyArray &rhs );
> >     virtual ~MyArray()
> >     {
> >         delete [] ia;
> >     }
> >     bool operator==( const MyArray& ) const;
> >     bool operator!=( const MyArray& ) const;
> >     MyArray& operator=( const MyArray& );
> >     int size() const
> >     {
> >         return _size;
> >     }
> >     virtual elemType& operator[](int index)
> >     {
> >         return ia[index];
> >     }
> >     virtual void sort();
> >     virtual elemType min() const;
> >     virtual elemType max() const;
> >     virtual int find( const elemType &value ) const;
> > protected:
> >     static const int DefaultArraySize; ///////////////////  how can I
> > initialize the vale????
> >     int _size;
> >     elemType *ia;
> > };

0
sorry2594 (50)
12/11/2003 5:19:11 AM
Ah... I think I see ;-) You confused us with the question. I suspect that
you don't actually need to initialise the DefaultArraySize variable. The
compile error is in the "explicit MyArray( int size = DefaultArraySize );"
line isn't it? If it is, then you need to use a defined value rather than a
variable.
e.g.
Instead of
    explicit MyArray( int size = DefaultArraySize );
use
    explicit MyArray( int size = DEFAULT_ARRAY_SIZE );
and add the line
#define DEFAULT_ARRAY_SIZE    100
above the class declaration.

> Do you compile it ?  It can not pass!!!!
>

> "gangadhar npk" <gangadhar_npk_@nospam.plz> ????
> > hi,
> >    You can initialize the static variable in the .cpp file where you use
> > this class.
> > You initialize it using
> > int MyArray::DefaultArraySize = 100;
> > or you can initialize the variable in the constructor of the class.
> > Remember though, that if you change the value that is assigned in the
> > constructor will be the latest value for the static.
> > hth
> > gangadhar npk
> >
> > Marco wrote:
> > > template < class elemType >
> > > class MyArray
> > > {
> > > public:
> > >     explicit MyArray( int size = DefaultArraySize );
> > >     MyArray( elemType *array, int array_size );
> > >     MyArray( const MyArray &rhs );
> > >     virtual ~MyArray()
> > >     {
> > >         delete [] ia;
> > >     }
> > >     bool operator==( const MyArray& ) const;
> > >     bool operator!=( const MyArray& ) const;
> > >     MyArray& operator=( const MyArray& );
> > >     int size() const
> > >     {
> > >         return _size;
> > >     }
> > >     virtual elemType& operator[](int index)
> > >     {
> > >         return ia[index];
> > >     }
> > >     virtual void sort();
> > >     virtual elemType min() const;
> > >     virtual elemType max() const;
> > >     virtual int find( const elemType &value ) const;
> > > protected:
> > >     static const int DefaultArraySize; ///////////////////  how can I
> > > initialize the vale????
> > >     int _size;
> > >     elemType *ia;
> > > };

0
jshelley (197)
12/11/2003 5:32:15 AM
You cannot initialize a static member in a constructor.

You can initialize it in the class declaration:
 protected:
     static const int DefaultArraySize = 100;

or in a cpp file:
 int const MyArray::DefaultArraySize = 100;

Note that 'const' qualifier should be there.

"gangadhar npk" <gangadhar_npk_@nospam.plz> wrote in message
> hi,
>    You can initialize the static variable in the .cpp file where you use
> this class.
> You initialize it using
> int MyArray::DefaultArraySize = 100;
> or you can initialize the variable in the constructor of the class.
> Remember though, that if you change the value that is assigned in the
> constructor will be the latest value for the static.
> hth
> gangadhar npk
>
> Marco wrote:
> > template < class elemType >
> > class MyArray
> > {
> > public:
> >     explicit MyArray( int size = DefaultArraySize );
> >     MyArray( elemType *array, int array_size );
> >     MyArray( const MyArray &rhs );
> >     virtual ~MyArray()
> >     {
> >         delete [] ia;
> >     }
> >     bool operator==( const MyArray& ) const;
> >     bool operator!=( const MyArray& ) const;
> >     MyArray& operator=( const MyArray& );
> >     int size() const
> >     {
> >         return _size;
> >     }
> >     virtual elemType& operator[](int index)
> >     {
> >         return ia[index];
> >     }
> >     virtual void sort();
> >     virtual elemType min() const;
> >     virtual elemType max() const;
> >     virtual int find( const elemType &value ) const;
> > protected:
> >     static const int DefaultArraySize; ///////////////////  how can I
> > initialize the vale????
> >     int _size;
> >     elemType *ia;
> > };

0
alegr (1131)
12/11/2003 5:36:19 AM
Can you compile the code?
I can't!

"Alexander Grigoriev" <alegr@earthlink.net> д���ʼ�
> You cannot initialize a static member in a constructor.
>
> You can initialize it in the class declaration:
>  protected:
>      static const int DefaultArraySize = 100;
>
> or in a cpp file:
>  int const MyArray::DefaultArraySize = 100;
>
> Note that 'const' qualifier should be there.
>
> "gangadhar npk" <gangadhar_npk_@nospam.plz> wrote in message
> > hi,
> >    You can initialize the static variable in the .cpp file where you use
> > this class.
> > You initialize it using
> > int MyArray::DefaultArraySize = 100;
> > or you can initialize the variable in the constructor of the class.
> > Remember though, that if you change the value that is assigned in the
> > constructor will be the latest value for the static.
> > hth
> > gangadhar npk
> >
> > Marco wrote:
> > > template < class elemType >
> > > class MyArray
> > > {
> > > public:
> > >     explicit MyArray( int size = DefaultArraySize );
> > >     MyArray( elemType *array, int array_size );
> > >     MyArray( const MyArray &rhs );
> > >     virtual ~MyArray()
> > >     {
> > >         delete [] ia;
> > >     }
> > >     bool operator==( const MyArray& ) const;
> > >     bool operator!=( const MyArray& ) const;
> > >     MyArray& operator=( const MyArray& );
> > >     int size() const
> > >     {
> > >         return _size;
> > >     }
> > >     virtual elemType& operator[](int index)
> > >     {
> > >         return ia[index];
> > >     }
> > >     virtual void sort();
> > >     virtual elemType min() const;
> > >     virtual elemType max() const;
> > >     virtual int find( const elemType &value ) const;
> > > protected:
> > >     static const int DefaultArraySize; ///////////////////  how can I
> > > initialize the vale????
> > >     int _size;
> > >     elemType *ia;
> > > };

0
sorry2594 (50)
12/11/2003 6:53:38 AM
Marco wrote:
> Can you compile the code?
> I can't!

Perhaps an example would help:

// ===========================================================================
#include <StdIo.h>

class A
{
   private:
     static const int ms_knTestValue;

   public:
     A()
     {
       printf("const static test value is %d\n", ms_knTestValue);
     }
};

const int A::ms_knTestValue = 4;

int main()
{
   A a;
   return(0);
}
// ===========================================================================

This compiles under VC6 and (I am assuming) VC7.  Correct me if I am wrong
about VC7.  I have tested it with VC6.

Murrgon

0
murrgon (78)

Can I lock the OE6 UI?
Is it possible to lock the Outlook Express UI? I am supporting a novice/elderly user who is using OE6 on WinXP SP3. This user has a habit of accidentally closing toolbars or the folder view from time to time causing considerable confusion and a support call. To prevent this problem, I would like to lock-down OE6 somehow so that once the UI (toolbars, views, menu, etc.) is arranged nicely, it cannot be changed without administrator permission. Or failing that, can I create a default UI view for OE6 that can be easily restored (i.e. "click here") when things start looking ...

Category color changes when changing values.
When I copy a chart I get two identical ones. When I change the values of one of the charts and sort the values, Excel changes the colors of the categories to a preset order, so that the color of the biggest customer in chart 1 is not the same as this same customer (let's say now on the third place) in chart 2. Is there a way to prevent this? ...

Can I make a database in Word with Excel Data
I know this may be a "DUH" question, but... I am making a list of area dentists that I have copied and pasted of of the Dex website into Excel. I am wondering if I can take this inf and make a database in Word for printing address labels. Does anyon know if this can be done, and HOW?:confused -- Myn77 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Myn777's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2958 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=49283 For help on Word mail merge using Excel as the...

can't delete mailbox #2
I deleted a user account in AD but when I go to Exchange system manager I can't delete the mailbox. What is the deal? Wait until AD replicates then you'll be able to purge the mailboxes with the red Xs "Brandon Baker" <brandon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:%23fkHzmOMGHA.1180@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... >I deleted a user account in AD but when I go to Exchange system manager I >can't delete the mailbox. What is the deal? > Right click on Mailboxes in ESM and select Run Cleanup Agent. -- John Oliver, Jr MCSE, MCT, CCNA Exchange M...

can't get scrollbar to come up -- CScrollView
I am new to MFC and I am trying to get a simple app working with a scrollable view. I have put in the call to SetScrollSizes in the OnInitialUpdate method. I'm still not quite sure what sizeTotal is supposed to do. I just gave it a value of 5 for the y for now, which I think I want to set to the number of lines of text I have to display. And then I set y to 50. int numLines = 5; CSize sizeTotal; sizeTotal.cy = numLines; sizeTotal.cx = 50; SetScrollSizes( MM_TEXT, sizeTotal); In the OnDraw method, I put in code to draw my text on the view using the device context. The text get...

Can't receive e-mails on windows mail
I have been trying to access e-mails and getting this message.? Any Help would be great. Thanks. I have re-done all the settings as per their website severall times but with no luck. Running Vista. Account: 'pop3.virginmedia.com', Server: 'pop3.virginmedia.com', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR not supported 3pf7420781ewy.51', Port: 995, Secure(SSL): Yes, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC18 Follow the instructions in "How to use POP in Virgin Media Mail" at: http://help.virginmedia.com/system/selfservice.controller?...

Newbie: can't get a calculated value on the form?
I have a table with numbers and a form that shows the numbers. I have a query that takes one of the numbers and mulitplies it. I put a text box on the form from the query result field, but I get a "#Name" error instead of the result. When I run the query, I get the correct result. Help, please? Ed "Ed from AZ" <prof_ofwhat@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:d1e7d27c-11d9-4696-8d19-4c5fdd9dbb89@d70g2000hsb.googlegroups.com... >I have a table with numbers and a form that shows the numbers. I have > a query that takes one of the numbers and mulitplies it. I p...

How can I add numbers but ignore the minus signs?
How can I add numbers but ignore the minus signs? In the following, the answer I'm after is 17 A1 -10 A2 5 A3 -2 =SUMPRODUCT(ABS(A1:A3)) Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Thu, 07 Jun 2007 04:19:52 GMT, Invalid <invalid@invalid.comINVALID> wrote: >How can I add numbers but ignore the minus signs? In the following, the >answer I'm after is 17 > >A1 -10 >A2 5 >A3 -2 > > Gord Dibben <gorddibbATshawDOTca> wrote in news:1o2f63pa84r8o6tdf65sa9ptpbv0nlt7u6@4ax.com: Thank you Gord. ----- > =SUMPRODUCT(ABS(A1:A3)) > > > Gord Dibben M...

How can I forward an email as attachment in 2003
Hi Could anybody please tell me how to send emails as attachments in Outlook 2003? Thank you, Paul -- Paulobrien29 Make a new email and then use Insert Item to insert the email you want to send. Regards Judy Gleeson MVP Outlook www.judygleeson.com www.deskdoctors.com Are you sick of bad email practice? Get a copy of my paper "Implementing Email Policy" from the Desk Doctors website. "Paulobrien29" <Paulobrien29.4b477ff@outlookbanter.com> wrote in message news:Paulobrien29.4b477ff@outlookbanter.com... > > Hi > > Could anybody please tell m...

How can I Enable a Check Box based on another fields value?
Hi There, I have a form with a disabled check box. I need to enable it when a certain value ("approved") is selected from a combo box. When I am in Form Design View and I have the Check Box selected the Conditional Formatting menu item on the Format menu is greyed out. I am using Access 2003. Can you tell me what I need to do to make this work? Many thanks, David As you've discovered, Conditional Formatting isn't availabe to checkboxes. Try this: Private Sub Form_Current() If Me.YourComboBox = "Approved" Then YourCheckBox.Enabled = True Else YourChe...

Graph Data Values
I am trying to create a pick and mix graph that shows forecast spen against actual spend by a selected business area. I somehow want to create a graph on the fly based on the selections fo example: If I choose company one and want to see the contracted data I want th graph to pick up the forcasted contracted Labour, Passthru and Othe and show the combined contracted actuals; See attached; and if i then choose company 2 then graph will pick up the releven ranges? HELP!! Attachment filename: help.zip Download attachment: http://www.excelforum.com/attachmen...

Looking for someone who can integrate CRM with GP using SCRIBE Integration tool
Hi, Is anyone out there in Sydney area who would like to help us in doing integration between CRM 4 and GP 10 through SCRIBE integration tool for a fee? We are looking for someone who has already done integration between these two applications using SCRIBE. You will have to do bit of customisations in the SCRIBE standard templates. If anyone available, you can contact me through my email badri1203@gmail.com Badri ...

Converting Values to Unicode Characters
The function CHAR converts a value in the range 1-255 to to an ANSI character. Is there a way to convert values in the range 1-65,342 to Unicode characters? -- Gary L. Smith gls432@yahoo.com Columbus, Ohio You can use VLOOKUP but you'll have to create your own lookup table of the unicode characters and I think you'll have to paste it onto the same spreadsheet.... Maybe you can find a lookup table on the internet somewhere that you can easily paste into your spreadsheet. tsides <tsides@intelligentsystemsconsulting.com> wrote: > You can use VLOOKUP but y...

How can I do an hourly salary calculation in Excel
How can i do a simple hours (and minutes) x hourly rate calculation and have it display the correct amount in local currency If you are using excel time formats, assume a time value is in A2 and you want to multiply with an hourly rate =A2*24*rate format as currency -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom (No private emails please) "AndyM" <AndyM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4EE0E905-3139-4B70-8119-03A0B2FD4575@microsoft.com... > How can i do a simple hours (and minutes) x hourly rate calculation and > have > it display the correct amount in local cur...

Passing Values from One Form to Another Including a Combo Box
Hi, hope someone can help with passing two values from one form to another by way of a command button. I have spent a week on various code taken from this site, but still no luck. Please ... someone help!! The form I am passing values from is called PATIENT HISTORY-Form. On this form, I need to pass a date from a field called DateSFESigned and I also need to pass information collected from a Combo box, Combo91. The command button is called Command119. The form that the values are being passed to is called Personal Habits- Form. Thank you in advance for any help on this matter. Maurita ...

Can't access below toolbar.
I've used Windows Live mail successfully for several months but now I cannot access anything below the File, Edit, View etc bar. My mouse doesn't get a response from any button below that line. Help! This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0037_01CB179F.F06F5C60 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi, Trevecchi. That=E2=80=99s a weird one that I haven=E2=80=99t heard before. But = that bar that starts with File | Edit | View... is the Menu Bar, not the = Toolbar. I hate to be...

How can I insert a cell reference in a footer (eg for variable foo
Any ideas on how to do this? I'm trying to create a template with the doc reference number in the footer However, I'm trying to avoid users having to edit the footer (because this just wont get done). Hi only possible with VBA using an event procedure. e.g. put the following code in your workbook module for cell A1 Private Sub Workbook_BeforePrint(Cancel As Boolean) Dim wkSht As Worksheet For Each wkSht In Me.Worksheets With wkSht.PageSetup .CenterFooter = wksht.range("A1").value End With Next wkSht End Sub -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Ger...

Can't get past welcome screen
I recently used a startup manager utility to reduce the amount of programmes that launched automatically on startup. I am now unable to get XP to start past the welcome screen. If I click on a user it loads settings and then logs off immediately. I can't get into safe mode as it does the same thing. I've tried copy userinit.exe wsaupdater.exe as suggested in http://support.microsoft.com/kb/892893 but this does not help. Any other ideas? On Sat, 5 Dec 2009 12:00:01 -0800, Sam Wardill <SamWardill@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I recently used a startup mana...

How can you get Column graphs to be next to each other instead of spaced apart?
Thanks You are welcome. :-) -- David Biddulph <simonlavender@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1926b4aa-693f-41fa-a986-1aca28eb78b7@j1g2000yqi.googlegroups.com... > Thanks Hi Simon, If you just want the columns closer together, select the series, > Format data series > options, and reduce the the Gap Width. Dave "simonlavender@gmail.com" wrote: > Thanks > ...

storing value in form field
Hello, I want to get values from a pop-up date form to insert in a text box on another form. Problem is when I close the date form, the value that the text box was referring to is gone. Is there a quick way to save the value in the main form until new dates are typed in? Thanks You should be able to hide the form rather than close it. "ryan" <ryan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:49EA576C-544E-4A18-B4FB-4F7AF6D2951E@microsoft.com... > Hello, > > I want to get values from a pop-up date form to insert in a text box on > another form. Problem...

Can't Drag and Drop in All Programs Start Menu
Vista Basic x32 sp2. I formatted my hd today and installed Vista Basic. All went well but I'm unable to drag folders to other folders in All Programs|Start Menu. (I was able to do this previously.) I'm able to drag and drop shortcuts ok. But, when I drag a folder to an open folder in the start menu the line appears but when I release the mouse button it doesn't get dropped. Any ideas?? James Forgot to add 1 thing. I am able to Cut/Copy and Paste to the folder(s). James "JamesJ" <jjy@darwin_roadrunner.com> wrote in message news:%23w%23Y6h...

problem with mulit-column value list combo box
I am trying to read the values of 2 columns of the selected item in a multi-column combo box. cboField1 is the multi-column combo box cboField1.rowsource=3Dr1c1;r1c2;r2c1;r2c2;r3c1;r3c2..... cboField1 Row Source Type=3DValue List cboField1 Column Count=3D2 Me("cboField1").ItemData(2) gives me the value for column #1 in row #2 Me("cboField1").Column(1) gives me the value for column #2 in row #1 I can't find the syntax for getting the value for column #2 in row #2. Thanks for any help! THANKS! David G. On Tue, 24 Nov 2009 21:38:31 -0500, Dav...

can not see sheets
I can not see the sheets although they exits. Even after I insert a new worksheet , i can not see it , i use them only by "Ctrl-Tab" . How can I solve this problem for this workbook ? (I have no problem with other workbooks) Thanks, Joker Tools | Options... | View tab | Windows options | select Sheet tabs Regards Trvor "Joker" <joker_moscow@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:etKZcLlvEHA.1300@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... >I can not see the sheets although they exits. Even after I insert a new >worksheet , i can not see it , i use them only by "Ctrl-T...

Can I make a worksheet with more than 256 columns?
I need to multiply a large matrix, say 500 by 500, and I'd like to use the MMULT function. The kicker is that MMULT seems to be expecting a row of a matrix to be in a single row of the spreadsheet. My questions are two; 1) Can I create a worksheet with more than 256 columns? 2) If I'm limited to 256 columns, is there a work around? I'm not interested in using VBA because I want to apply SOLVER to this spreadsheet. Thanks, Jim Time to upgrade to Excel 2007! "Jim" <jvbeaupre@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:4ca6cf70-0a04-4198-9fae-aa2ea67ed889@d2g2000pra.googl...

where can footnote be located?
I was not able to locate the footnote for my course work.please kindly help me to find it. Hi Excel has no footnotes. Maybe you mean 'Insert - Comment' "Josephine" wrote: > I was not able to locate the footnote for my course work.please kindly help > me to find it. ...