how can I fix the size of frame? once I fixed ,the user cannot changed its size

0
msnews
11/12/2005 12:17:06 PM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

handle WM_GETMINMAXINFO
see http://www.codeguru.com/forum/showthread.php?t=318933
"msnews.microsoft.com" <on_lixing@163.com> д���ʼ�

0
sheng_jiang (305)
11/12/2005 2:04:16 PM
Handle CFrameWnd::OnGetMinMaxInfo and specify whatever size you want  for
your frame to be.

--
Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++]
ajaykalra@yahoo.com

"msnews.microsoft.com" <on_lixing@163.com> wrote in message

0
ajaykalra (6842)

Data changes linked to chart
Is it possible to link a chart and its data table so that a change in the data is automatically reflected in the chart? Hi, Charts are automatically linked to their source range and by default if the data changes the chart changes. So if you change a number in the data range from 1 to 100 the chart will reflect that. So if you are not seeing this behavior, what change are you making and where? It suggests that the data changes are being made to data outside the data range of the chart. If this helps, please click the Yes button. -- Thanks, Shane Devenshire "Jeff Stanton&q...

How can I change the numbers in words. ( Ex.100.00 = One Hundred)
How can I change the numbers in words. ( Ex.100.00 = One Hundred) From MS; http://www.ozgrid.com/VBA/ValueToWords.htm -- Regards Dave Hawley www.ozgrid.com "Sampath" <Sampath@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0DA232E9-2C52-4193-A44B-B440FA543031@microsoft.com... > How can I change the numbers in words. ( Ex.100.00 = One Hundred) ...

Change Gray field color to another color in a form
Is it possible to change the gray field color in a form to another color? This is what I would like to do. thanks! No. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "Jugglertwo" <Jugglertwo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9C534BF8-FCBC-4CA4-A605-EDB5C088A716@microsoft.com... > Is it possible to change the gray field color in a form to another color? > This is what I would like to do. > thanks! No. However you could turn off the form field shading and apply a shading co...

How can I use SBCYahoo and outlook
How do I use outlook when I have an SBCYahoo DSL email account where I send and get email. How can I use both? "Slava" <Slava@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D9B8E370-1A54-47D6-AD87-207BA8C87E82@microsoft.com... > How do I use outlook when I have an SBCYahoo DSL email account where I > send > and get email. How can I use both? Call SBCYahoo to ask them what mail hosts to use and how to setup Outlook Express (since that may be the only client they choose to support since obviously they won't have the time or manpower to support every e-mail ...

Can't cut and paste from O/Express
Hi. I just downloaded the latest version of OE (6). With 5, I was able to cut and paste from/to my messages but can't now. Strange. Can anyone please help. Thanks >-----Original Message----- >Hi. I just downloaded the latest version of OE (6). With >5, I was able to cut and paste from/to my messages but >can't now. Strange. Can anyone please help. Thanks >. >In fact, I can't write a message at all. It's as if I was frozen out. When I put the cursor/pointer in the message box to write, I can't. ...

How can I get my Outlook custom fields into CRM?
We are trying to get Exchange data into CRM. I can export from public folders into a text file and then DTS into SQL Server for use with the CDF staging database. But the problem is that I can only export the standard Outlook fields. None of the custom fields we created comes over. I can view the contents of the custom fields in a grid and then copy and paste the contents into Excel but any CR/LFs in the data are preserved and I end up with several lines for each record. How can I get the custom data out of Exchange in a relational format? ...

Can't Upgrade from 2004 to 2005
Hi! Several months ago, a creeping corruption problem that caused me to spend weeks manually reconstructing transactions, destroyed my confidence in Money's ability to maintain my data. When I tried to updgrade from Money 2004 to Money 2005, it insisted that I disable bill pay and that it would re-enable it. Instead of re-enabling bill pay on the same account, it created a new empty account and attached bill pay to that. There is no obvious way to correct this and the new help system is totally useless. In the few days I had Money 2005 I never found a single answer to a question i...

How can I blank a cell until a ref cell has the correct data?
I am creating a worksheet. The date is entered in, lets just say A1 for the beginning of the week starting on Saturday. The results are the "mon & day" for each of the seven days for the week by ref cell A1 and using "=A1+1", "=A1+2, etc., to finish off the week. When there is no date in the ref cell (A1), the results are "1/0 1/1 1/2 1/3 1/4 1/5 1/6". How can I hide this or keep these results from appearing and only appearing when a valid date is entered into A1? Thanks for any help.... =IF($A$2>1,A$2+1,""). Puts a NULL in...

Can MS CRM be made to do anything?
I'm playing with MS CRM. I can create "articles" and "folders", but they are never displayed in the UI. The help file shows a toolbar full of buttons which do not exist on any CRM window I've yet seen, so that's no use. I'm logged in as the machine's administrator, which is the account I used when installing. Is that the problem? Ah, never mind: You have to find them under "Service" (WTF?) and "publish" them. ...

I type a word in a cell, tab out and it changes
For our invoicing we use the same worksheet every time, we just type in the new information, print the invoice off and so on. I came back into work today and now when I type a certain word in any cell, as soon as I tab out of that cell another word appears. I cannot figure out why this is happening, and it only happens when I type in one particular word, any other word is fine. I hope I have made sense to someone out there that can help me. Thank you Look in Tools>Autocorrect Options. If it's in the list, delete it. -- Kind regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "...

How to change the meeting originator for all appts in a calendar
Hi all, Running Exchange 2003 SP2 and using Outlook 2k3. I had a situation where I needed to export all of a user's calendar appts, which I did using exmerge.exed, to a pst, then re-import to a NEW mailbox with a different owner. There were no problem with that process, but now, when the new user tries to modify an appt that was setup/owned by the old user (which is no longer in AD), they receive a message that they do not have permission to schedule an appt on that user's (the old, deleted, user) behalf. Does anybody know of a tool, method that I can use to change the originator o...

Pages in Inline frames
Dear Sirs I do have a simple “Login” page which is situated in an inline frame of a main page. If I try to “Login” with the password – the new page is opening as well in the inline frame. I would like that the new page is opening in a new window. How can I alter my code that this will happen? This is a part of the code for the Login page: <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=windows-1252"> <link href="style.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"> <SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript">...

How do I re-size the chart axis label text box
The text that I type into the y-axis label is always cut off. For example, I would like the label to say: Cell density (cells/cm2) But instead, it looks like Cell densi (cells/cm I cannot get around this problem by choosing a smaller (or even larger) font or by turning a long one-line entry into two lines of text. I just upgraded to Excel 2003 Small Business Edition. This did not seem to be a problem with Excel 2000. Thanks, Jen Sorry. Just did a different search in the discussion and found all the posts on this topic. I don't know whether I feel better that so many others have...

Can't find info about 11-10-09 Word update
Can anyone provide a link to a Microsoft page or to another credible source of information about the November 10, 2009 Word 2007 update which is offered by the Windows Update site now? The WUD site provides this (typical) skimpy information: ++++ Update for Microsoft Office Word 2007 (KB974561) Date last published: 11/10/2009 Download size: 8.8 MB Microsoft has released an update for Microsoft Office Word 2007. This update provides the latest fixes to Microsoft Office Word 2007. Additionally, this update contains stability and performance improvements. ++++ I expect to...

OWA Can't access from outside intranet
Have a router and exchange 2003 setup behide it can access OWA from the intranet but not through the router (internet) You'd need to open up port 80 (for HTTP) to your Exchange server's internal IP address in the router....then connect using the public IP address or A record set up by whomever controls your public DNS. That said, I strongly recommend implementing SSL and forcing 129bit security on the Exchange virtual server in IIS and open up only port 443 for this instead. Edd C wrote: > Have a router and exchange 2003 setup behide it can access OWA from > the intranet but no...

Can't get OWA 2003 FBA to work
I was wondering if someone can assist me in getting FBA working? I have followed the procedure step by step but everytime I try to connect I get a "Page Can Not Be Displayted" message. Without FBA everything works fine as I get the authentication screen and can log in successfully. I am at my wits end with this. I have no clue as to why it is not working. Thanks! Scott What procedure are you following? -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange news, links, and tips, check: http://www.msexchange.co.uk "Scott Abel" <sabel@mortgageit.com> wrote in message news...

OWA password change
Can a users domain password be changed when using outlook web access. I have several users who access their email via OWA, but when their password is about to expire or does expire there is no indication as such they only get a denied response after the password expires. Thank you Yes you can change this. For further details ask in an Exchange newsgroup as OWA is part of Exchange not Outlook. -- Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office related News Also Outlook FAQ, How To's, Downloads and more... Tips of the month: -Setting Permissions on a Mailbox ...

How can i use usb port in visual c++?
I had resaearched this subject. I have learnt that i must find device driver which device i will use. My project is to write SMS sender program with gsm phone. I have Motorlola C336 gsm phone. That phone only USB port. I want to send sms through that phone and computer. How can use device driver to communicate with gsm phone from usb port. Do i have to have device driver manual? Please help me. I have read that I can use device driver function GetIOCtrl function but how do i learn that device driver has which function ? How can i solve thjis problem? Thank a lot ...

How can I create a folder under user's Inbox for all domain users #2
Dear all, Is there any approach to create a folder under Outlook 2k's Inbox for all my domain users in Exchange server-end (Exchange 2k3)? or any tools/scripts to do this? And how can I set a Server-end rules for all the uses to deliver some specific email to this folder? Thans for your inputs. Redd I would hazard a guess that you can do this by merging .pst file with Inbox and folder in it with EXMERGE util. Redd wrote: > Dear all, > > Is there any approach to create a folder under Outlook 2k's Inbox for all my > domain users in Exchange server-end (Exchange 2k3)? ...

How to change AutoCorrect options permanently?
Here's the problem. I use Outlook 2007 and whenever I write a new email, the annoying AutoCorrect feature capitalises the first word. So I go to Editor Options -> Proofing -> AutoCorrect Options and uncheck all the Captitlise this and that. The next time I start Outlook the problem starts again. Any ideas? Thanks. "Zweibel" <Molderings@googlemail.com> wrote in message news:2b8248ed-8470-4e01-8549-f4fbff6d9e58@j39g2000yqn.googlegroups.com... > Here's the problem. > > I use Outlook 2007 and whenever I write a new email, the annoying > AutoCorrect fea...

Outlook 2003 can't send email on Comcast
For the past three years, I have used Outlook 2003 as my email client. I have one copy on my home machine and one copy on my portable. The home machine works great and can send and receive on Comcast high speed cable. But when I use my portable when traveling, Outlook 2003 is not able to send email; it can receive but not send. I have seen tens of threads reporting the same problem over the years but no one has ever posted the definitive solution or even explanation. I've followed the Comcast FAQ's to the letter, tried numerous variations such as changing ports (587 is one a Comcas...

Changing Multiple Tab Colors based on lookup value VBA?????
I am very new to VBA and am looking for help with the following problem: My workbook contains ten tabs that link back to a central sheet. I would like the color of each tab to change (Green vs No Color) based on whether a certain cell in each tab meets a certain requirement. Example: If cell (V1) in tabs 1, 2 & 5 = "Yes" then color the tab green else no color. Note, (V1) is a lookup function that gives a value from the central sheet. The remaining tabs (3, 6,7,8,9 & 10) would have no color since the lookup function is not equal to "Yes". Note, the central ...

Subject Line Changes When Forwarding a meeting?
I have setup some resources ( conference rooms ) for our group admin. She likes to forward these to her helper so she has an idea of who schedules the meetings in case there are any issues. The problem I'm having is when they forward the meeting request and put the information they want in the sublect line, it always overwrites the information in the subject line with the persons name who forwarded the Email. Any idea why or how to stop it? What version of Exchange? There is a cmdlet in Exchange 2007/2010 that controls subject rewriting. The Exchange admin would need...

Is there functionality to audit changes made to records in CRM 3.0
I'm looking to find out if there's a way to audit the changes made to records such as accounts in CRM 3.0. I'm specifically looking to track who an account was assigned to in the past, when it was assigned, etc. Thanks in advance! Have you Tried the c360 tool http://www.c360.com/Audit.aspx "XMcknight" wrote: > I'm looking to find out if there's a way to audit the changes made to records > such as accounts in CRM 3.0. I'm specifically looking to track who an > account was assigned to in the past, when it was assigned, etc. > > Thanks i...

how can i get a CPropertySheet pointer in its CPropertyPage? Thanks~
I have a class extends CPropertyPage, I want to add a button in this page, for jumping to another CPropertyPage. But how can I get a pointer of CPropertySheet? Then I can use the SetActivePage(). or there is other way to realize this fuction? Thanks a lot. On 7=D4=C215=C8=D5, =CF=C2=CE=E71=CA=B108=B7=D6, asuna <asun...@hotmail.com= > wrote: > I have a class extends CPropertyPage, I want to add a button in this > page, for jumping to another CPropertyPage. > But how can I get a pointer of CPropertySheet? Then I can use the > SetActivePage(). > > or there is other w...