how can I fix the size of frame? once I fixed ,the user cannot changed its size

0
msnews
11/12/2005 12:17:06 PM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

handle WM_GETMINMAXINFO
see http://www.codeguru.com/forum/showthread.php?t=318933
"msnews.microsoft.com" <on_lixing@163.com> д���ʼ�

0
sheng_jiang (305)
11/12/2005 2:04:16 PM
Handle CFrameWnd::OnGetMinMaxInfo and specify whatever size you want  for
your frame to be.

--
Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++]
ajaykalra@yahoo.com

"msnews.microsoft.com" <on_lixing@163.com> wrote in message

0
ajaykalra (6842)

Log changes to full access permission
Exchange 2007 SP1. Is there a log, or is it possible to log, whenever anyone is granted full access to a mailbox or mailboxes? Thank you. Adrian What do you mean by "anyone"? Please make your request more specific. -- Ed Crowley MVP "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems." .. "Adrian" <NoSpam@Hotmail.com> wrote in message news:%23eQ58rEaKHA.1640@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Exchange 2007 SP1. > > Is there a log, or is it possible to log, whenever anyone is granted full > access to a ma...

How to change the return of a textbox from TRUE/FALSE to YES/NO?
I have a long colum full of textboxes in excel. When the boc is checked it returns true, and false for unchecked. I would like to change this so that it returns Yes for checked and No for unchecked. How can I make this happen You mean Checkboxes? You can use a helper cell: =if(a1=true,"Yes","No") Then hide that linkedcell (if you want). Gldenboy2 wrote: > > I have a long colum full of textboxes in excel. When the boc is checked it > returns true, and false for unchecked. I would like to change this so that > it returns Yes for checked and No for un...

How to change The height of the Split Window in a frame?
Hi: Every one, I make a 2-rows , 1 col CSplitterWnd i n a frame, Now i want to hide one of them, Or change the height of the window to 0, How to do,? Thanks Hi Jerry, Check SetRowInfo() and RecalcLayout() Normand "Jerry" <tghu@163.net> a �crit dans le message de news: eCW9GVIoEHA.644@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Hi: > Every one, > I make a 2-rows , 1 col CSplitterWnd i n a frame, > Now i want to hide one of them, > Or change the height of the window to 0, > How to do,? > Thanks > > > ...

Excel asking for save with no changes #5
Dave Peterson Wrote: > And xl2002 added an option that allows you to have more control: > Edit|links|startup prompt button. > check the "don't display the alert and update links" This sounds like exactly what I'm looking for! Unfortunately, I' running an older version of Excel. I'll have to hit up my IT perso for an update. Thanks! -Tomm -- tommy2 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- tommy20's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=281 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/sh...

Windows Mail can't see incoming message
I thought I posted about this about a week ago, but I can't see my message anymore. I am on Vista Home Premium with Windows Mail. There was a particular incoming message, which I could see in my ISP's webmail and I could see on my local machine in MailWasher, but which was completely ignored by Windows Mail - it just didn't see it. That's still happening, but now there are three incoming messages behaving in this way. All are from the same site (user@site) but not all from the same user, and I have no problem with still other users at that site. What shou...

HOW CAN i DEVELOP A FORMULA THAT RESTRICY SYMBOLS CHARACTERS TO B
I am trying to developt a formula that restrict symbol characters to be entred as data, help me! This will limit data entry to alphanumeric characters: =SUMPRODUCT((MID(A1,ROW(INDIRECT("$1:$"&LEN(A1))),1)>="A")*(MID(A1,ROW(INDIRECT("$1:$"&LEN(A1))),1)<="Z")+ISNUMBER(-MID(A1,ROW(INDIRECT("$1:$"&LEN(A1))),1)))=LEN(A1) Are there any other characters which you may wish to enter? Steve D. "Rodrjua" <Rodrjua@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:61E5CBBC-B00E-4BCF-B46D-8A9B5D247836@micr...

How Change default "look in" location in EXCEL for Importing Exte.
I am importing data contained in a text file. When I get to Import Data, the "Look In" folder location always defaults to "My Data Sources". How do I change that to the folder where my data is? (files are on my computer). thanks ...

Get rid of "folder sizes" and "data file management" links
at the bottom of the folder list? I'd love to remove these to make more space available in the list. Thanks. ...

Track Changes Query
Hi I wonder if someone could help me please with a problem that's been baffling for a few weeks now. I am trying to create a query, which in turn feeds a report, that shows tracked changes. I have previously posted on this forum and got some great advice that's really helped me along but I'm really struggling with the query to extract the data. I am relatively new to Access in particular VBA but I am willing to learn. What I would like to do is to use a date parameter to extract those fields with an updated time stamp within a given time period, which in turn I can sho...

New users loose SMTP address
Scenario: W2k3, Exhange2k3 2 domain servers create a user on either domain controller, add the smtp address we want (from a large list), come back a few minutes later and the address will change to the system default. Notes; we dont run the smtp recipient policies as such - just a general one with all our smtp address suffixes, this problem only occurs on every four/five accounts created. At first we thought it was the individual support person, then blamed his PC, his MMC connection, now Tech servoces have found it occurrs to anyone creating large numbers of users. Thought it could be...

How can I change background color of DateTimePicker?
I know that subj is possible because of Borland C++ Builder allow to change background color of DateTimePicker just assigning a color to Color property of TDateTimePicker component. When I try to make this subj using MFC I've got nothing. Can anybody help me? My code : m_date.Create(WS_CHILD | WS_VISIBLE | DTS_SHORTDATEFORMAT, CRect(36, 0, 116, topHeight), this, 1006); m_date.SetFormat("dd.MM.yyyy"); m_date.Invalidate(TRUE); CDC *dc=m_date.GetDC(); assert(dc->SelectObject(&greenBrush)); ReleaseDC(dc); With best regards, Sergiy Yakovyn. "Sergiy ...

why i can't see Send button in my outlook for applying a job in cr
why i can't see Send button in my outlook for applying a job in craiglist "ruchie" <ruchie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:56CA25CA-151E-4488-81A2-28805B4E5F80@microsoft.com... > why i can't see Send button in my outlook for applying a job in craiglist Did you set up an email account in Outlook? ...

Can't shut down outlook
When I shut down my computer after having used my outlook program I have been getting an "end program" notice for outlook.exe giving me a few seconds to click "end now" before I can shut down. I have closed outlook and all other programs before I shut down. I ran outlook "detect and repair" but to no avail. Windows seems to think that outlook is still running when I shut down. What should I do? ...

Change size of name box
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_003C_01C3D233.5A184190 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Is it possible to change the size of the name box ? And how do you do it = ? Some of my range's names are to long to fit in the actual name box. Thanks in Advance, and may all of you have a healthy 2004 Gilbert ------=_NextPart_000_003C_01C3D233.5A184190 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HT...

changed time and date and messed up appointments
Hi I recently went to UK from Australia, then to italy, I must have changed the time zones, and now my appointments are all over the place, Is there a way of getting them back to original times and dates. for the future is there a better way of handling time zones. i also use a pocket pc where i probably changed zones as well. thanks tim See the following MSKB article for a workaround: http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=197480 -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the mes...

Message attachment size
I have a vbs script that will search through an Exchange 2003 server and find all messages with a given type of file attachment. Is there a way to get the attachment size as well? ...

User access via remote desktop
I have a situation where if I set a new user up from a local client, they only can access GP via their local client - they get a login error if trying to login via remote desktop. Likewise, if I log into the server remotely and set up a new user, they can login to GP remotely but not from their local client. Any ideas why this would occur? Thx, Frank Hamelly, MCP NOVA Solutions LLC Melbourne, FL Do you have any profiles that would be affecting where a user is using files? I've seen this issue where one user's profile was different than other users'. -- Charles Allen, MVP ...

Change to foreign currency in POS 1.0 SP 1a
I am new to MS Dynamics POS and would appreciate assistance in changing the default currency from US$ to Nigeria currency. Simply, I would like the $ symbol change to N. Thanking you for your assistance. Thank you folks. I found the answer in Junaid Idrees'response to Tim Simth's post on 7/24/06. "Sokan33" wrote: > I am new to MS Dynamics POS and would appreciate assistance in changing the > default currency from US$ to Nigeria currency. Simply, I would like the $ > symbol change to N. > > Thanking you for your assistance. ...

prevent user access other mailboxes
Hello, I have inherited a small business network running exchange 5.5 with outlook 2003 clients. I noticed that even users with basic network rights (e.g domain user) can access other users' mailboxes by going: Tools -> Email Accounts -> View and Change existing email accounts -> Next -> Change (with Microsoft Exchange server highlighted) -> More Settings -> Advanced tab -> Add, where they can search and add other users' accounts. Is there a way I can prevent that for the regular users (e.g. basic domain user rights)? Thank you, DN DN, HAve a look at th...

How can I just count the records where the check boxes are "No"
I have a audit form and when something is not completed then it is not checked. I need to have a total at the end of each item to count how many records are out of compliance. Please HELP need by this afternoon Julie Gilliam <Julie Gilliam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have a audit form and when something is not completed then it is not >checked. I need to have a total at the end of each item to count how many >records are out of compliance. Use a text box with an expression like any of: =Count(IIf([check field], Null, 0)) or =Sum(IIf([check field...

How can you tell "To" address used for spam?
I have a few exchange email addresses on my account. Spam level is to the point that I want to delete the affected account. How can I tell which address is being used? Nick You mean you have multiple addresses for the same mailbox? The easiest way to pin-point the address would be the create multiple mailboxes for these addresses. Emails will get sorted for you automatically. -- Alexander Zammit WinDeveloper Software IMF Tune - Unleash the Full Intelligent Message Filter Power http://www.windeveloper.com/imftune/ "Nick" <nickmirro@spamarrest.com> wrote in message...

Re: How can I search for a ? in Publisher?
I just sent my suggestion to the shredder. <G> -- Don - Vancouver, USA "May your shadow be found in happy places." - Native North American "Don Schmidt" <Don Engineer@PNB.Retired_1987> wrote in message news:... >I see you problem; don't know if your search can be done in Publisher but >here's a way of finding the "?s" in your file. > > Save the file as a PDF and do the search in your PDF viewer program. This > works for me using PDF-XChange to create the file and PDF-XChange Viewer > to do the searching....

Can't open XP file in Windows
We have XP machines and Windows machines. A Publisher file was created in XP and I am unable to open it in Windows. The error message is "You cannot open a file from a different version". I would appreciate any assistance on this issue. Hi gwen (anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com), in the Microsoft� newsgroups you posted: || We have XP machines and Windows machines. A Publisher file || was created in XP and I am unable to open it in Windows. || The error message is "You cannot open a file from a || different version". I would appreciate any assistance on || this issu...

who can I protect with password the Interchange entry
Hi, I'm trying to protect the Interchange entry with a password, in GP8 I used the general password but, I did update to GP9 and this protection was eliminated and all the user can change or entry a new interchange rate. Who can protect this?. Armando Sanchez This was removed in GP 9.0 because it was accidently added to the window in 8.0 (it wasn't previously). You can use regular GP security to keep everyone you want out of the window. The only other solutions I can think of are: 1. Dexterity customization - pretty easy 2. VBA coding but not as secure but would work. 3. I thi...

Sometimes can see all text in a cell, sometimes not.
Hello On Sheet1, I can see all text in cells that have lots of text in them, but have cells to the right that are empty. On Sheet 2, I pasted the following formula into cell A1, and copied this into all of the cells on Sheet2: =IF(Sheet1!A1=0,"",Sheet1!A1) Now I can't see all of the text in a cell, even if the cell to the right of it is empty. Is there anything that can be done? I am copying these cells and pasting them into Word as a picture. Thanks! Its because if you type text into a cell it will spill over into empty cells so it can be read. If you then enter in a...