How can I change the Z-axes of my window or dialog? #2

Hello, All:

I am now meetting a problem that the sub-window( or sub-dialog) would not be
shown out in front of the parent window, however, I just wanna let it be
shown in front of my parent window. Is there anybody who knows how I can set
the Z-axes with any function?

Thanks in advance!

0
Carl
4/27/2005 9:58:30 AM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Linking files 2 ways

More Columns #2

Offline Synchronization Problem #2

Contacts in Exchange #2

Goal Seek #2

Change position ID in HR

Increment A2 from A1 and A2 Sum #2

Test for Windows Classic folders in XP?

How do you change the APR?

SBS 2003 RWW & Windows 7 64 bit

Business Portal Development

form base authentication #2
This is killing me. I'm implementing form base authentication. I have SSL and everything working but for one problem when use won't to get to owa they type mail.domain.com which then defaults to http://mail.domain.com. the problem I'm having is that FBA need it to default to https not http. How can I get it to default to HTTPS with out telling the uses to type https? I am implementing this on a FE/BE environment wayne .. What I do is change the http port on the main site to something like 8080, and then create a new site that listens on 80. For that site, instead of...

changing budget period -how?
WE have set up a budget in Money 2002. But my paycheck gets deposited a few days before the 1st of each month. Thus, when I run the buget report for that month, it shows that I have no income yet for that month but plenty of expenses already. Is there any way to ge the budget period to change from the calendar month to a period starting on the date of my paycheck deposit and running until the day before the next deposit? No. "CLP" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:25c1701c46118$d169fcb0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > WE have set up a budget in Mo...

2 different Qty in order details in northwind
Hi, im pretty new with access 2007, i decide to use northwind template. In order detail both form, i have 2 different Qty, the original Qty is the Qty that will link to Inventory and I add another field Qty1 for invoice purpose. For example, I got 1 roll of tape, 1 roll will be cut into 10 pcs. We need to bill according to customer request qty 10, but actual qty sold is only 1. Anyone come across this issue. How to modify it w/o effect the function? table/form as below:- ID ORDER ID PRODUCT ID QUANTITY (FOR INVENTORY) QTY1 (FOR INVOICE) UNIT PRICE AND SO ON Is there a...

COUNTIF MULTIPLE CRITERIA #2
To count if Col A=aa and Col B=bb and Col C=cc. Must meet all situation. Thanks will A Try this: =SUMPRODUCT(--(A1:A10="aa"),--(B1:B10="bb"),--(C1:C10="cc")) Adjust range references to suit your situation Does that help? *********** Regards, Ron "will A" wrote: > To count if Col A=aa and Col B=bb and Col C=cc. Must meet all situation. > Thanks > will A =SUMPRODUCT(--(A1:A1000="aa"),--(B1:B1000="bb"),--(C1:c1000="cc")) SUMPRODUCT does not work on a complete column, just a defined range, and all ranges must b...

How can I create Schedule Chart?
I have simply an activity list which shows START and FINISH date of related activity. I need to put this information into a Chart, so that i will get a bar chart highligting the line between the START and FINISH date of the activity. It is very similar to what we can create in Microsoft Project. Do you know a specific chart type for this? It's called a Gantt chart: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/excel/HA010346051033.aspx http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/GanttLinks.html http://www.mrexcel.com/tip058.shtml -- David Biddulph "mezzanine1974" <savas_karaduman@yahoo.com>...

inbox problems #2
My inbox says I have 3 new messages. I don't.. Its lying. So how do I correct this.. Its not a major problem but distracting. Computers are supposed to be always right.... As a sidelight to this. I deleted the Unread messages, thingy in the favorite folder place. I thought I would bring that back and see if there were some messages that were bad. I read the help file and it says to just click on any file you want to add to the favorite folder. But its gone.. totally and completely there is no Unread Message line to click on.. What's a person to do? See my reply to your late...