How can I change background color of DateTimePicker?

I know that subj is possible because of Borland C++ Builder allow to change
background color of DateTimePicker just assigning a color to Color property
of TDateTimePicker component. When I try to make this subj using MFC I've
got nothing. Can anybody help me?
My code :
m_date.Create(WS_CHILD | WS_VISIBLE | DTS_SHORTDATEFORMAT,
       CRect(36, 0, 116, topHeight), this, 1006);
  m_date.SetFormat("dd.MM.yyyy");
  m_date.Invalidate(TRUE);
  CDC *dc=m_date.GetDC();
  assert(dc->SelectObject(&greenBrush));
  ReleaseDC(dc);

With best regards, Sergiy Yakovyn.

0
ysv_ (1)
4/10/2005 8:44:54 PM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

"Sergiy Yakovyn" <ysv_@ukr.net> wrote in message
>I know that subj is possible because of Borland C++ Builder allow to change
>background color of DateTimePicker just assigning a color to Color property
>of TDateTimePicker component. When I try to make this subj using MFC I've
>got nothing. Can anybody help me?
> My code :
> m_date.Create(WS_CHILD | WS_VISIBLE | DTS_SHORTDATEFORMAT,
>       CRect(36, 0, 116, topHeight), this, 1006);
>  m_date.SetFormat("dd.MM.yyyy");
>  m_date.Invalidate(TRUE);
>  CDC *dc=m_date.GetDC();
>  assert(dc->SelectObject(&greenBrush));
>  ReleaseDC(dc);
>
> With best regards, Sergiy Yakovyn.

Most likely because you are not handling the WM_CTLCOLOR message for your
control.

--
============
Frank Hickman

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

Territory Change

chart MAcro to change on activecell

Changing font in Money 2004 register?

how to match the color of a button with its background?
Hi, I have a owner draw push button. I associate it with two bitmaps, one is down and the other is up. Is there a way to make the bitmaps's background color match the color of the window where the button is located. I manually choose the best matched color but still the result is not good. I can even see a white border line (not drawn by me) when the button is pushed. Please help. Thanks. Tony Check out http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/vcresed/html/_asug_choosing_an_opaque_or_transparent_background.asp May Young <tony@srac.com> wrote in message news:<408473...

can i download lxce serv.exe

how many receivers i can add

Changing language

Can't configure Outlook Express

what printers can run Vista
just purchased a dell which came with Vista on it. now my printer (HP 5550 deskjet) won't print. I need to find a new printer that i can hook up to the computer. This is an Access newsgroup. We help with questions related to Microsoft Access - the database application that is part of MS Office Professional. -- Rick B "monroe" <monroe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AC746826-251A-4097-AF88-2805BCDE7DEC@microsoft.com... > just purchased a dell which came with Vista on it. now my printer (HP > 5550 > deskjet) won't print. I need to...

Can not open PDFs
I'm using Outlook Express,when I receive e-mail with pdf attachments I can not open or save the PDF files I can see that the file is there but nothing happen. thanks Cesar Open the message in question. Is there a informational bar across the top that states Outlook Express blocked access to the file? If yes, select Tool > Options > Security tab and uncheck the second box from the top concerning attachments. "Cesar Calderon" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:29c4e01c465ca$a76ec470$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I'm using Outlook Express,...

Changing the words "Sales Receipt" to "Invoice"
I cannot find how to change the word at the top right of our Sales document to read "Invoice" rather than "Sales Receipt". We bill out as a receivable for most of our goods and there seems to be some confusion with our customers. Thanks in advance for your help. -- Ron Moore Changing Sales Order to Invoice There is a receipt variable called "Transaction.ReceiptTransactionName" (in <SUB name="PrintTransactionType"> of receipt.xml)which returns the "default" name for the transaction based on it's type. You can replace this w...