How can I add a CDaoRecordview and/or CDaoRecordset class to a project in VC2003?

Hello group

    I have a problem. I don't know how add CDaoRecordset or/and
CDaoRecordview class
to a project in VC2003.

    In VC 6 I know,but with VC2003 I do:
1. Click Project.
2. Add Class
3. Click Category/MFC -> MFC class
4. I don't see the CDaoRecordset or/and CDaoRecordview class in base class
list.

    Please anybody, help me!!!

Thank's in advance

vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

can you slash through a number in publisher
I want to show a price reduction on a flyer and wondered if a number/word can be slashed through? You can manually draw a slash with the line tool or the line autoshape tool, bring to the front. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Char" <Char@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:08CE8032-FFC3-4A04-B101-43377ECA9069@microsoft.com... >I want to show a price reduction on a flyer and wondered if a number/word can > be slashed through? ...

can't save changes to workbook; ready only
We use and Microsoft Excel Workbook as our database and I am the primary person that makes changes and those changes are saved on the other two people's copies who work in the office. This morning when I tried to save changes it would not let me and changed my copy and their copies of the workbook to a [read only] [shared] [compatibility mode] database.xls This when I clicked save a box came up stating that there over 265 persons using the database at this time. Which can't be possible since we only have 3 people in our office who use it only a daily basis. It was ...

can't save due to sharing violation #2
unable to save file. receive error message that says unable to save due to sharing violation, but no other file is open. "Jusal" wrote: > unable to save file. receive error message that says unable to save due to > sharing violation, but no other file is open. This happens to me all the time and I have no idea why. I'm the only one who is using this computer . . . no network, no other users. Yet for no obvious reason and somewhat randomly I get that condition message. It sure eats up a lot of time. I have to save the file under a different (temporary) na...

Can Excel 2007 link with Outlook 2007
I have a list of companies names that I need to add the addresses to. I don't want them to be on the same worksheet. I will need to add compaines to the list from time to time. Also Is it possible to link these addresses with outlook? Thanks, Dan ...

Can individual words in a sentence be animated in powerpoint?
I am trying to highlight some individual words within a paragraph. I'd like to give them some animation and not the whole sentence. On 6/4/10 1:08 PM, consultkjb wrote: > I am trying to highlight some individual words within a paragraph. I'd like > to give them some animation and not the whole sentence. I think you can only do that if they are in a separate text box. --David -- David M. Marcovitz Microsoft PowerPoint MVP Associate Professor, Loyola University Maryland Author of _Powerful PowerPoint for Educators_ http://www.PowerfulPowerPoint.com/ ...

Can I stop formatting changes from appearing in "track changes"?
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Under track changes preferences, I have &quot;none&quot; selected, yet formatting changes still show up when I chose to display the changes in balloons. I can accept most of the formatting changes in order to eliminate the balloons, but sometimes I click to &quot;accept&quot; 10 or 20 times, but the balloon won't go away. <br><br>I realize that this is only a problem with balloons, but my pagination gets messed up if I don't use balloons. Yes: Turn off "Keep track of f...

How Long Can Release 1.2 Still Be Purchased?
Hi, I know that support for 1.2 ends at the end of October, 2006. But does anyone know when purchases and sale (and the capability of getting registration keys) of release 1.2 ends? We work with a 3rd party ISV and their product won't be ready for 3.0 for quite a few more months and I am trying to figure out our response to clients who need this add-on and want CRM. Thanks. Alan ...

How can i change chart data point format based on value?
I have a simple column chart with a single data series. I would like to change the color of an individual data point column depending on value. Thanks very much. You want to make a conditional chart: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/ConditionalChart1.html - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services, Inc. http://PeltierTech.com/WordPress/ _______ "Harold96" <Harold96@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3674450D-70A9-4227-B29A-36262B7BE723@microsoft.com... >I have a simple column chart with a single data series. I would...

can i recover documents not recently saved after a crash?
computer just restarted itselt in the middle of doing a visio drawing. after restart it's not recovered anything! is it possible to get back? ...

Bloomberg add-in anomalies
A discovery was reported at work today: a user has the Bloomberg add-in (http://about.bloomberg.com/software/index.html - the DDE Server and Excel Add-Ins file) installed on his computer, and Excel seems to have been affected in two ways that he's noted so far: 1. When trying to apply a name to a range using the input area on the top left of the workbook space, the input box kicks the user out after a short while (as if the Esc key has been pressed) 2. When programming in the VBE, the Auto List Members box (the list of properties etc that pops up as an aid after inserting a "."...

Excel 2002: Can I save all files by just one click ?
Hi, I have 10 working files in an active window. There is no Save All button under the file menu. May I know if I can save all the files at one click without having to exit excel ? Thanks Low This delivers it in 2 clicks ... Hold down Shift key, click File > Close All Then click "Yes to All" in the ensuing prompt to save changes Success? Celebrate it, hit the YES below -- Max Singapore --- "Mr. Low" wrote: > I have 10 working files in an active window. > There is no Save All button under the file menu. > May I know if I c...

Can not get MS Money Premium to connect to internet after KB searc
I can not log into the Windows Live ID because Money will not connect to the internet. I am running Win XP SP2 on Tablet(Pro version) with IE 7 and have upgraded and reset ie7. I have gone through KB http://support.microsoft.com/kb/891338/ and http://support.microsoft.com/kb/899935/ from Cal Learner's previous posts. However, these have not worked and I cannot get to use Windows Live ID since it will not connect. I also reinstalled Money again, but not available. Anyone have any ideas? I know this has been a running problem, but I want to use the Live ID process so my bank info wi...

serializa a class without public field or public prop setters
Is that possible? Hi all, (let's start with that), as usual i do not have enough time to dive into this, so i'm directing this question to u guys (him/her). We have a messagenamespace with quite an amount of messages which we use to have some interaction between the various layers. The messages have, of course, the same format, which will be presented below: <format> Namespace BussinessTypes <Serializable()> _ Public Class Response_Gegevens_Organisatie Inherits PVOResponseBericht #Region "Fields" Private _naam As SimpleTypes.Naam ...

An error accurs while trying to add the report to Microsoft CRM
Dear all, i have a problem in uploading the report in CRM 3.0 I had already 'full' reinstall CRM, but the error still occurs. I also cannot create a new categories of reports. When i click 'OK' it cannot appears in the categories list!! Here is the error message. "Error Uploading report! An error accurs while trying to add the report to Microsoft CRM. Try adding the report again, if this problem continues, contact your system administrator" I use Win2003 Server Standard Edition with SQL 2000 Server, develope with Visual Studio 2003 and SQL Reporting Services. I a...

Where can download latest CRM 3 Outlook CD
Hi. May i know where can download the latest CRM 3 Outlook CD. this link it is the latest one http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=740E1B3B-11C3-4AEF-B2E3-8309E0CF1BB0&displaylang=en thank you Yes, the link you does point to the latest CRM 3 Outlook. Don't forgot to also install the Update Rollup 2 afterwards. You can find that by browsing to www.microsoft.com/downloads and entering "crm update rollup 2" in the box next to search all downloads. "Ng" wrote: > Hi. > > May i know where can download the latest CRM 3 Outlook CD. &g...

can't receive email
I've been receiving email without a problem. Suddenly, when logging on, outlook shows that it's trying to receive the email, but after awhile I receive the following message: Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. Account: 'pop.east.cox.net', Server: 'pop.east.cox.net', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800CCC0F I can, however, retrieve the email from cox's webmail. Anyone got a clue? OL: Error 0x800ccc0d or 0x8...

How can you reference a picture from a worksheet cell?
I have an image or picture within a worksheet. I want to be able to reference it from a cell so that depending on a validation list a different picture is shown. Is this possible in Microsoft Exec 2000 Maybe you can look at J.E. McGimpsey's page: http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/lookuppics.html He has a neat way of doing things like this. scott56hannah wrote: > > I have an image or picture within a worksheet. > > I want to be able to reference it from a cell so that depending on a > validation list a different picture is shown. > > Is this possible in Microsoft...

Time Card Reports - Looking for an Improved One
can someone please share with me an improved Time Card Report? cfo@virtualmagic.net.nospam (please remove the NO spam) Thanks a lot J I forwarded this to John M. He made one that works better -- Elizabeth M. "ParkRanger" <bfgpaintball.com> wrote in message news:eNEc$aomEHA.3608@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > can someone please share with me an improved Time Card Report? > > cfo@virtualmagic.net.nospam (please remove the NO spam) > > Thanks a lot > > J > > Still waiting :( "Elizabeth" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote...

If I closed an excel doc without saving can I get it back? thx
I opened up 2 version of excel and tried to close one, I forgot the other was opened and when I chose not to save it I lost my old one also. If there anyway I can get it back? I tried system restore but that was turned off also ;( Thx for any help! If that file was originally out on the drive, then you should be able to just open it up and have the pre-changes-made version of it available. However, if you were creating it from scratch and closed without saving it, then it is gone. System Restore would never help in a case like this - System Restore does not save user data; it is a...

how can i use the same account with the same personal folders in two computers #3
please help in my company we have to use one account in two machines and we want every one in two machines to be aware of what the other do and what mails he send and recive, please note that dont use microsoft exchange as a mail server thanks in advance Only one outlook can access a pst at a time - you can use a batch file to make a copy for the second computer to use, but it won't be updated in real time. If you are only sharing mail, a local imap server might work better. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 ...

How can a calculated value be displayed wiyhin a text string
I am trying to display calculated value in a text string. The value could change as the variables change. the use of the Ampersand "&" ="all " & (2+3) & " people" will show as all 5 people If you want the number to be in a given format check the text() funciton in help. "Furrukh" wrote: > I am trying to display calculated value in a text string. The value could > change as the variables change. You don't give any details, but perhaps something like ="The sum of the first 10 values is " & SUM(A1:A10) &a...

Exchange CRM Router
I'm trying to add the users using the Rule Deployment Wizard, except I get failures for all users. Details of the Failure: User 'xx' cannot be resolved because Active Directory could not be contacted for domain 'abc' Has anyone seem this before?? Any help would great. Thanks Stuart. hi stuart i have the same problem, do you have a dot in your domain name? "StuartM" wrote: > I'm trying to add the users using the Rule Deployment Wizard, except I get > failures for all users. > Details of the Failure: User 'xx' cannot be resolved becau...

Excel Macro Problem, Add-in need to work in every workbook & Error:9 Subscript out of range
I will first write the code then explain the problem ThisWorkbook Part: Private Sub Workbook_BeforeClose(Cancel As Boolean) If PropExis = True And PropValue = True Then UnStampEveryPage End If End Sub Private Sub Workbook_BeforePrint(Cancel As Boolean) If PropExis = True And PropValue = True Then UnStampEveryPage StampEveryPage End If End Sub Private Sub Workbook_BeforeSave(ByVal SaveAsUI As Boolean, Cancel As Boolean) If PropExis = True And PropValue = True Then UnStampEveryPage End If End Sub Module Part: Option Explicit 'Adds Word Art to Sheet Sub AddWordArt(i As Long) Dim celTo...

How can i disable emoticons in outlook 2003?
How can i disable emoticons in outlook 2003? Christopher wrote: > How can i disable emoticons in outlook 2003? So the doctor says, "don't use any!" <rim shot> Not sure what you're asking to do here - are you talking about how not to see emoticons in mail sent *to* you? If a sender is using HTML or Tich Text, and puts in smileys and stationery and annoying embedded graphics and music, you're going to see it. You can set up Outlook to "read all standard mail in plain text" if you wish (I've never tried this myself), but that may be an elephant gun...

Can exchange 4.0 support outlook 2003?
I use outlook 2000 as a client , exchange 4.0 is my server. now I update outlook 2000 to outlook 2003. i can not check my name,it says 'choice criterion is too complex ..' My outlook 2003 is fine, i can use it as a client of exchange 2000. thanks for any help. You'll probably struggle to find anyone who's got an Exchange 4.0 server around for testing with. I can't confirm whether what you're seeing is a problem or not. You really need to move away from Exchange 4.0 - that's over 7 years old now! Using Outlook 2003 with Exchange 4.0 is a bit like bolting a Roll...