Hide the Help button from Propertysheet dialog

Hello,
Could you tell me, how can I hide the Help button from
Propertysheet dialog in the wizard mode?

I want to appeare just Back, Next, Cancel and Finish
button in the dialog.
I don't need to the Help button.

By the way, PropertySheet.m_psh.dwFlags &= ~PSH_HASHELP;
doesn't work.

Thank you so much,
Monica.

0
anonymous (74722)
3/30/2005 3:17:50 AM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Hello Monica,

> By the way, PropertySheet.m_psh.dwFlags &= ~PSH_HASHELP; doesn't work.

This should work. You need to remove it from each of the property pages as
well. Here is the link:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/vccore/html/_core_help.3a_.cpropertysheet_and_cpropertypage.asp

--
Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++]
ajaykalra@yahoo.co

0
ajaykalra (6842)
3/30/2005 3:27:36 AM
I'm facing same problem, Though I set PropertySheet.m_psh.dwFlags &=
~PSH_HASHELP; , propertysheet shows Help button, I'm really stuck here.

Monica wrote:
> Hello,
> Could you tell me, how can I hide the Help button from
> Propertysheet dialog in the wizard mode?
>
> I want to appeare just Back, Next, Cancel and Finish
> button in the dialog.
> I don't need to the Help button.
>
> By the way, PropertySheet.m_psh.dwFlags &= ~PSH_HASHELP;
> doesn't work.
>
> Thank you so much,
> Monica.

help with problem formula
this formula worked up to yesterday. i had a power surg and now it onl give me one color. Private Sub LCase(Target.Val Target As Range) Dim myColor As Long If Target.Cells.Count > 1 Then Exit Sub If Intersect ( Target, Me.Range("d:d")) Is Nothing Then Exit Sub Select Case LCase(Target.Value) Case Is = "a" : myColor = 33 Case Is = "b" : myColor = 38 Case Is = "c" : myColor = 20 Case Is = "e" : myColor = 35 Case Is = "f" : myColor = 40 Case Is = "g" : myColor = 8 Case Else myColor =x1None End selection Target.Interior.Col...

Please help #7
I have 2 front-end servers (OWA 2003 servers) and 3 backend servers (Exchange 2003 clustering). -- users have no problem login to Outlook 2003 to access email. -- users using OWA 2003, after keyin the user id & password on the pop-up credential windows. It shows an error page below, this happened even using internal LAN workstations. Thus, nothing to do with firewall. -- the last thing i did was upgraded all Windows 2003 servers to SP1 and all Exchange 2003 to SP1. Pls HELP..... The page cannot be displayed........... ........................................ HTTP 500 - Internal serv...

Help me in Iraq with Outlook on a USB pen-drive
Hello all, I'm in Iraq dealing with a lot of information sent via e- mail, and I have to remain mobile. I have a 1.5 gb USB mini-hard drive and I was hoping to configure Outlook 2002 (as I have my Office 2002 CD that I brought with me) on it and hot swap it from computer to computer as needed accessing my POP account. The problem is that I can't seem to get Outlook installed entirely on the USB Drive... it always seems to install a part onto the C: drive rendering it useless on another computer (and not very stable on this computer which has the full office xp suite on it....

custom pos button
can anyone help me with this line of code for adding a item with a qsrule Session.Transaction.Entries.Add(52, 4050, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0) = TransactionEntry am getting a runtime error 5 invalid procedute call or argument thanks josh Josh, If you are using the Custom POS Button to add the item set the Style = Internal Command and enter the text below into the Command: PerformAddItem 0, 4050, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0 Parameters 1. ItemID Long value that contains the ID in the database of the item to add to the transaction. If you do not know the ID of the item in the database, set this value to zero and...

help with the syntax for using range name in a formula?
I have --------=3D+AVERAGE(SMALL(B7:B19,{1,2,3}))-------------. I want to replace B7:B19 with =93Myrange=94 but I can=92t seem to get the syntax right. excel says error in formula. Thks in advance for any help BRC Hi =AVERAGE(SMALL(Myrange,{1,2,3})) have you created Myrange? have you spelt it correctly? -- Regards Roger Govier "BRC" <brc1051-googrps@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:d0e09817-22dc-4c36-b60d-67a397067441@h9g2000yqa.googlegroups.com... > I have --------=+AVERAGE(SMALL(B7:B19,{1,2,3}))-------------. I want > to replace B7:B19 with �Myra...

Query Help : accounts which are not members of existing marketing list
Hey all, I have few marketing lists and having lot of accounts as members . Now i am interested to make a new marketing list with new members , which are not member of any of existing marketing list. Is there any way to see which accounts are not member of existing marketing list ? Thanks Aami Sure AAmi, Not within CRM but you can run this in the SQL Query Analyzer to find them: select * from accountbase A left join ListMemberBase L on A.accountid = L.entityID where L.entityID is null HTH, Dave Aami wrote: > Hey all, > > I have few marketing lists and having lot of accounts...

Help with vlookup #3
using 2003. I am looking up a number (stored as a string) on another worksheet and returning another series of numbers (also stored as a string) - ie lookup return 411140 263791-411140E Problem - Excel formats the returned data as: 2.63791E+11. It apparently sees it as a mathmatical subtraction of an exponential number even tho it is a text. It doesn't seem to matter how I format the cell. When I format it as text, the formula does not work. (requires General to execute formula). Executing a "text to columns" does the same thing. I need the returned data to show - 263...

Why there is an blue rectagle in MFC Dialog?
There is a blue dotted rectangle in the MFC Dialog which keeps from items being placed out of the rectngle. I usually ignores it and maximizes it then work on the dialog. But I feel that it has some importance. Is there any use and if so, what is it? Thank you. Varuna. This is called a "layout guide" and is one of the most completely useless misfeatures of the IDE. In the past, we could disable this once, and it was disabled FOREVER. In the "new, improved" piece of **** that Microsoft calls a "product", it keeps re-enabling itself with each project; there ap...

need help working in publisher 07
when i open a blank document it looks very squatty...the measurements are bigger across the top of the page and narrower along the sides of the page, even tho both are in inches. Do you mean your page is landscape instead of portrait? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "rebecca" <rebecca@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D569716A-8BBE-4FBF-89B6-5DD7E519E1D3@microsoft.com... > when i open a blank document it looks very squatty...the measurements are > bigger across the top of ...

HELP! I can't go to my desktop, much less get online
I kept losing my connection on my WiFi laptop, so I tried repairing the connection by right clicking the icon. Now when I start my pc it presents me with a place to type a password-and I never have set a password to get into my computer. How do I avoid this because it is my computer and I'd like to use it. My system is Windows XP, IE8.-Thank nYou for your help, I'm typing this on someone elses computer. James Moore Larry wrote: > I kept losing my connection on my WiFi laptop, so I tried repairing > the connection by right clicking the icon. Now when I start my pc it ...

Need help with IF function
I need help writing an IF expression: IF("reference cell is empty", leave blank, otherwise statement) than -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com =IF(A1="","",Statement -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com =if(Cell Number="","",Statement) rmo5354 wrote: > *I need help writing an IF expression: > IF("reference cell is empty", leave blank, otherwise statement) > > thanx -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com To indicate a cell is empty, simply use quotes with nothing in between t...

how to hide standardnavigation in form
Hi, How can I hide the standard recordnavigation in the bottom of a form? Susan Open the form in design view. Right-click the small square in the upper left corner of the form and select Properties. On the Format tab find "Navigation Buttons". Change that option to "No". "susan" wrote: > Hi, > > How can I hide the standard recordnavigation in the bottom of a form? > > Susan > > > On Feb 27, 7:43=A0am, "susan" <duff...@hetnet.nl> wrote: > Hi, > > How can I hide the standard recordnavigation in the bo...

Money 2005 Bug: Portfolio toolbar button loads blank page titled Portfolio Manager
Problem Description: Clicking on the Portfolio toolbar button loads a blank page that's titled Portfolio Manager. That's it! I can't see any of my open positions, etc... using this toolbar button. Frequency of problem: Always Happens Operating system / version: Microsoft Windows XP Professional - 5.1.2600 Computer manufacturer and model: Dell Computer Corporation, Dimension 8200 Processor model and speed: I586IV, 1994 MHz Memory (RAM): 523.276 MB The only input I can offer is that I have the same problem on one computer, but it works fine on the other. I converted from 2004 Delu...

Help with Calculation #2
Hi, I have the following XLS with 3 sheets: Credits, Inventory & Debits. Credits sheet (Stock sold) columns: 'Product Code', 'Product' (Text field) & 'Quantity' Inventory fields: 'Product' (Text field), 'Company', 'Supplier', 'Product Code', 'Quantity', 'Cost Price' & 'Retail Price'. Debits Sheet (Stock bought) columns: 'Product Code', 'Product' (Text field), 'Quantity' & 'Total cost'. New stock entered as 'Product Code', 'Product', 'Quantity&#...

option button and picture
I'm wanting to send a picture to the Guest Log results. Once the user types their info into the guest book an option to select a candle is available. But I can't figure out how to send the picture once the user submits their info. Here's a link to the page. Thanks in advance!!!! http://www.restingtributes.com/Guest%20BooK.htm The FP Guestbook does not support file upload or attached files -- _____________________________________________ SBR @ ENJOY (-: [ Microsoft MVP - FrontPage ] "Warning - Using the F1 Key will not break anything!" (-; ...

help with If functoin
Hello!. I am a teacher and I have column formed of Roll nos from 1 to 250 of my students. I mark their presence in B column by marking p . I want to asertain in column C if the a particular cell B2 contains p or not. How do I proceed with If funcion? because when I use the following formula =if B1='p',1,0. then error is turned up saying #name? Please help. Also How do I calculate individual student's total presence ? Thank. -- hirendra7158 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ hirendra7158's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?a...

CHtmlView show server busy dialog
Hi all, i use ChtmlView to display html, sometimes use clicked into a hyperlink, it showed a ServerBusy dialog. How to hide that dialog? ...

Formula Paste Button
Excel provides menu bar buttons for "format" and "value" pastes, but not for "formula" pastes. I've tried creating a macro that I could then create a menu bar button for, but it doesn't work (VBA says the "selection" is bad.) Does anyone know how to create a simple "formula paste" button for the menu bar? I haven't seen any threads on this. Thanks, -- alandry753 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ alandry753's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=26700 V...

Need Formula Help....
Hi: Is there a formula string for something like this.....?: I want a number in a cell when a specific word is typed in another cell, for example, if I wanted the number 50 to appear in C2 if I type the word, say, Airplane, in cell C1? Thanks, pinger You need to define what you want when cell C1 does not contain the word airplane. Enter this formula in C2: =IF(C1="airplane",50,"") If C1 does not contain airplane the formula will leave the cell blank. -- Biff Microsoft Excel MVP "pinger" <pinger@ec.rr.com> wrote in message news:47cf6287$0...

Input text message (dialog box) for data validation
Hello all: This may sound idiotic to some, but I've already been wasting too much time with this option, and am looking for some guru insight. I am trying to input text into the Data Validation Text Box that looks something like this: ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Q3) Was this a prospective or retrospective analysis or study documenting the effects of XYZ that compared and reported the data in the Marketing Strategy Program? a) Yes b) No c) This appears to be a concise comparison, but ot...

interest/inflation formula help
Could someone please do this formula for me. �300,000 to work out its worth each year (including interest) Then deduct cost of living % (inflation) each year. So �300,000 (at 6% interest) = �318000 deduct (inflation at say 3%)= �308460 (this would be its net worth say after one year I would use rows A1 to J10 for the actual amounts and would use 2 cells in row 2 for the interest rate and for the inflation figure, this way I could change the rates without altering the formula. I hope this makes sense. thanks There are a heap of financial functions built into excel. Look up PV ...

help to compare two list
I have a file with all the open orders for production and I have another file with orders which is already sent to production. I want to find out from the first list, which orders are not send for production. Thanks. ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Take a look at http://cpearson.com/excel/duplicat.htm In article <itty.vneun@excelforum-nospam.com>, itty <itty.vneun@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote: > I have a file with all the open or...

Problems and Problems. Eperts please help
We are running GPS version 9.5 . I think its not supported by support any more so I amnot sure anyone can help me with this. We were running this of a Novell File server. It had Novell 5.0, GPS directory and Pervasive sql 2000i our server crashed. I build a new server and installed novell/ Perasvive sql 2000 and all the clients on the clients machine. Copied the GPS directory and made sure the clients path were pointing correctly to the GPS path. Now every client gets an error. Run betrieve first Nothing has changed the configration is the same and I have installed the betrieve clien...

Help! Exchange 5.5 logon failure
Hi all, We recently upgraded our NT domain to Windows Server 2003 Active Directory (Native Mode). While in the process of upgrading our Exchange 5.5 / SP4 server (running on NT4/SP6) to Exchange Server 2003 (Enterprise Edition, running on Windows Server 2003), we noticed that our users can no longer logon to the server using either: - Outlook Web Access - Microsoft Outlook clients (XP or 2003) Please note that if we supply the credentials of the Exchange 5.5 Service account during authentication (on the pop-up dialog box), the logon process succeeds! In addition, POP3/SMTP clients (e.g. Outlo...

Some macro help
Lets say I have selected the arbitray range of j31:ax44. I want to run some macro code that will hide every column in that selection where the entire selected column range has nothing in it (blank). Data validation may be assigned to the cells, but if nothing has been selected from the drop down list, then those cells are technically blank. There may be data entered elsewhere in the column, but it is outside of the selected range and thus shouldn't be considered for being hidden or not. Can anyone help me with some code to perform this action? TIA, AlanN How about: Option Explicit Sub...