Help! page range prob in print

Hi
   I worked on print.Everythings working perfectly except
one problem.ie. When i set the PageRange option to 'ALL'
option and press print button..instead of displaying only
the pages which has information ..its displaying that all
pages from 1 to 65535 r going to be printed.
    How do i remove this problem?

thanks,
vani
0
vanisri (12)
11/7/2003 1:49:31 AM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

 I thing you may failed to set the maximum number of pages to print.
   Check CPrintInfo::SetMaxPage(nMaxPage); method

regds
Jibesh

FIGHT BACK AGAINST SPAM!
http://mail.giantcompany.com

"vani" <vanisri@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hi
>    I worked on print.Everythings working perfectly except
> one problem.ie. When i set the PageRange option to 'ALL'
> option and press print button..instead of displaying only
> the pages which has information ..its displaying that all
> pages from 1 to 65535 r going to be printed.
>     How do i remove this problem?
>
> thanks,
> vani

0
jibesh.vp (92)

pics printing in wrong place
Does anyone know why my pictures print in the wrong place? I have several pics from the same source in my publication, however, some of them print correctly and others don't. I've noticed that the ones printing incorrectly are all going to the upper left hand corner of the page. I'm very new at using Publisher and suspect that my problem may be my print driver,in which case, i'm clueless as to how to fix it. I'm using publisher 2002 and a KYOCERA-MITA 4030 printer. Hi terracotta (terracotta@discussions.microsoft.com), in the newsgroups you posted: || Does anyone kno...

Help on subscript out of range error (VB6/VBA)
Hi, I want to work with multiple excel workbooks en worksheets using a stand alone VB6 application. 1. First I open and close the workbooks and populate a listbox with sheetnames. 2. Then I select some sheets and fill an Array. (This array contains sheetnames from different workbooks) 3. The last step is to open and close the workbooks again and loop (For Each) through the sheets to get the information I need using the above mentioned array. The only problem is that I receive an "Subscript out of Range" error. This error occurs because I'm attempting tot access a workshee...

HELP! **Transfer orders to invoices error
I need some serious help. We just upgraded from GP 7.5 to GP 8.0 and now I am unable to transfer orders to invoices. I keep getting an error that says "Order ORD1555 has no line items to transfer to Invoice INV144408." Order# 1555 does have about 10 line items, which I can view on the screen. I did go in and run the "Check Links" function, but it hasn't done anything. This is our busiest time of year and a really bad time for something like this to happen. Can someone please give me some advice on how to fix this? if this is just one order, why not cancel...

Public Folder Calendar printing
Hello, I'm running Outlook 2003 in an MS Exchange 5.5 environment. One of my users posed the question of why they cannot print the daily view of a Public Folder calendar. The weekly view prints just fine but whenever, they (or even me, and I'm the owner) try to print a daily view, they get the following error message: "This folder cannot be opened because there is a configuration problem on the server. Contact your Microsoft Exchange Server administrator for assistance." I haven't been able to find anything in Outlook help, Technet or Slipstick. Anyone have any clue...

Any Help documentation for Exchange 2007?
E2k7' help button gives 'Cannot display Help' Technical details: HC not found. (MS.OSSADMIN.manifest , 1033) Did I miss something? Not all the help is completed in the Beta 2 release. "Prem" <premmetje@zonnet.nl> wrote in message news:1161634519.758601.285030@i42g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > E2k7' help button gives 'Cannot display Help' Technical details: HC not > found. (MS.OSSADMIN.manifest , 1033) > Did I miss something? > ...

can't print black
I have installed a lexmark 6570 fax wireless. It would not print any doc's in black ink prints beautiful color pictures. I uninstalled and reinstalled did not help. I figured is was the printer. Installed an HP F4280 all in one, same problem. can someone get me some advice!!! -- twilltwo ------------------------------------------------------------------------ twilltwo's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/180192.htm View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/vista-help/1297957.htm http://forums.techarena.in ...

Pls, help a beginner(MFC)
Could anybody tell me what is the future of MFC? I never used that library. I just got some skills in pure C++. But some knowledgeable people are saying it's not a good idea to study MFC, because "it's going to be obsolete" and replaced by .Net. They advise me to study C# because as they say "studying MFC will take you quite a lot of time by which Longhorn will be released and all coding will be done in managed way"... Well, I really don't know which direction to elect According to me :) MFC never be obsolete and it would be safe...

Help
My Regional Manager insists on things being perfect - need assistance with this problem. Working in Governemtn department - we have many users with unusal names and surnames - not common to standard dictionaries. My Rm wants to forward emails received with these peoples names in the original message - without outlook spell checking each of these names before sending. I have set up the email options under spelling - to ignore original message when forwarding - which it does but still spell checks the original message's recipients before sending. How do I set this up to exclude the n...

Distribution list help needed
We created a distribution list. Internal active directory users are able to send to the list. Internet e-mail senders are not able to send to the list. The mail is not bouncing back to the Internet e-mail users. The messages are just not getting to the inbox of the members of the distribution list. For example our domain is abc.net. The list we created is questions@abc.net. We have four users in the list. When a user logged into our Active Directory sends a mail to questions@abc.net the mail is successfully sent to the inboxes of all of the users in the list. When the e-mail ...

Uploading Back to the Yahoo server...Please Help
Dear Member of this Help Forum; please help..please help me because i have lost all my important emails and i am so depressed...so sad....please Help....i HAVE SEARCHED THIS FROUM BUT NO ONE HAD THIS PROBLEM BEFORE.... My story and what i have done : I have a "Yahoo Small Business Account" with domain name and hosting, and 3 email address from that account. i used to use NO EMAIL CLIENT LIKE OUTLOOK at all and i used to save all my emails on yahoo servers and using yahoo normal email website to read, send and save all my emails...untill tonight! tonight i set up outlook 200...

.pst file is maxed out - HELP
Apparently I have reached the maximum size of my outlook.pst file (see attached error message). I have tried deleting items but nothing I do seems to have any effect and I continue to get the attached error message. Therefore the eMail part of Outlook is disabled. Anyone got any pointers? XP Pro SP-2/Outlook 2003. Already using .pst format for database. Thanks, No image attached. Post a link, rather than an attachment. See http://www.slipstick.com/problems/repair2gbpst.htm=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/o...

Printing from Arranged View
Is it possible to print two workbooks, that are in a Horizontal Arranged View, at the same time and one one page? For example, workbook A (sheet1) and workbook B (sheet 1) are arranged together in a horizontal view and I like to print the contents of this view on one page. I tried the arranged feature and the compare side by side feature but did not avail. Neo, Excel prints one sheet at a time, on as many pages as it takes. It won't combine sheets. The view settings have no effect on printing. To get stuff from two sheets to print on one page, you'd have to link the d...

Formula Help #23
If I have a number in cell A1 like 5 and another number in cell A3 like 6 I want the number in A7 to show -1 and if cell A3 was 4 to read +1 and if the numbers are 2 away from A1 then the numbers in cell A7 would be -2 or +2 depending on the number in cell A3. All help is appreciated. Thanks Karl You must be kidding! =A1-A3 -- HTH, RD ============================================== Please keep all correspondence within the Group, so all may benefit! ============================================== "Karl" <Karl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:21FB7D9E-DC79-42...

Options -> Security -> Zone -> Internet printing
Hi, I have a user whose Outlook 2003 settings are as follows: Options -> Security -> Zone -> Internet Any time they receive any email with graphics etc they are unable to print that email. I tried to do the same on my PC, and am also not able to print (with those settings) How do we get this to be printed? Thanks Does it work in Restricted sites zone? That's the default setting. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:...

Re: Can anyone help me with the IF function
Hello I'm trying to help my wife with simplifying her scheduling o employees. She uses 11 different time periods (1-11) some are worth the same amount of hours others are more or less. I can us seven functions to describe the period and the value of hours it is worth, but when I consolidate the functions i says the formula is invalid. I'm sure it can be fixed by one of you excel gurus! Here are the functions IF(B13<4,"7.75") IF(B13=4,"7.25") IF(B13=5,"6.25") IF(B13=6,"7.75") IF(B13=7,"6.75") IF(B13=8,"6.25") IF(B...

Help
Hi, i need to define a server side rule, which will copy attachments from received mails locally on PC/server. Any idea, scripts, anything? Tnx! Seems like ftp would be more appropriate than e-mail. But if you insist http://support.microsoft.com/search/default.aspx?spid=1773&query=event+sink+attachments&catalog=LCID%3D1033&pwt=false&title=false&kt=ALL&mdt=0&comm=1&ast=1&ast=2&ast=3&mode=a&x=18&y=11 HrVOjE wrote: > Hi, > > i need to define a server side rule, which will copy attachments from > received mails locally on PC/ser...

How do I send a various page email?
Hi. I have created a catalog in publisher which has 4 pages. How do i e-mail this all at the one time? Convert it to a pdf file and send it as an attachment. Many folks here like the free Primopdf: www.primopdf.com Or if you want an excellent modestly priced pdf creating program, give PDF-XChange a try. They also have a great pdf Tools program. http://www.docu-track.com/downloads/users/ -- Don Vancouver USA "ALVEZ" <ALVEZ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FE612FFB-BCEB-41A3-9898-D9DC55349ADF@microsoft.com... > Hi. I have created a catalog in pu...

Error created when try to Print Preview or Print
When try to print or print preview system is generating an error: "Print titles must be contiguous and complete rows or columns." Used excel for years ever seen this error before. Using Excel 2007 on Vista, we just upgraded to SP2 for both systems. After testing a few times, I notice that system is generating a Name Range with no referencing cell range, the name range is called Print_Titles. If I delete the name range it removes the error message and able to use print preview and able to print. Notice it is occurring more ofter when client is copying a worksheet to ...

Howto not print a background color
In my wrksht a cell range is highlighted as an indicator to various users, the highlight is a background autofill color. I would like to print with out this background color subject in the printed version. Thanks---Jeff ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ ~~Now Available: Financial Statements.xls, a step by step guide to creating financial statements Jeff File>Page Setup>Sheet Checkmark "Black and White". Gord Dibben XL2002 On Wed, 3 ...

Print button on Report form
Hi all :-) =20 Access 2007 Pro Plus, Vista Ultimate SP2 I am preparing a small app for a friend who is handicapped, and am = trying to make things as simple as possible for them to use. I am trying = to limit the number of functions and clicks necessary to accomplish = tasks as much as possible, and would like to try an idea. I want to add a small button on the report form that will print the = report when clicked. I have done this on display forms to print as a = report, but, not on a report form. In trying to add such a button to the = report form in 2007 I am not being offered...

Help Wanted...
I am looking to fill an entry level position within our company. We are a managed services provider in Dallas and have an immediate need for an entry level technician. If you know anyone who has some basic technical knowledge or aptitude and a willingness to learn, please forward this posting to them. I am primarily looking for someone who is capable and willing to learn more so than someone who has a lot of training and/or experience. This is an entry level position, but there will be a lot of opportunity for training and advancement. This position is full-time (contract to hire) and is avail...

Can I print one page landscape and the next page portrait on same.
I am trying to print the 3 pages of one worksheet and can not figure out how to make page one print out as landscape, page 2 to print out as portrait and page 3 to print out as landscape. I'd record a macro when I printed page 1 as landscape, then page 2 as portrait and then page 3 as landscape. So I could just rerun that macro when I needed it. lisajillian wrote: > > I am trying to print the 3 pages of one worksheet and can not figure out how > to make page one print out as landscape, page 2 to print out as portrait and > page 3 to print out as landscape. -- Dave Pet...

I need help with My IF Statement....
I'm a college student and we are doing an assignment. I made it all th way to the end without any problems and now I'm stuck. The part I' stuck on involves using an IF Statement to determine whether or not bonus should be applied based on sales made. This will make much mor sense once you look at my workbook. I've got everything setup I jus need some help on where to put my numbers and formulas. If you think you can help me, reply to this thread or email me a ashbyb14@gmail.com. I can email you my workbook and instructions of what I'm suppose to d. Thank -- ash...

Conditional Summing across ranges using arrays
Hi all - I'm struggling to find a formula that will solve my problem: I have a matrix of numbers defined by a series of numerical column and row headers. RefCel 1 2 3 4 5 . . . m 1 a # # # # 2 # # # # # .. 5 b # # # # .. n # # # # # What I'm trying to do is for a give column header and a subset of row headers, sum the intersecting values. Let's assume that the subset are held in a named range Subset and the row and column headers are in range called RowHead and ColHead and...

Print preview difference in MFC42 and MFC71
When my project was compiled under VC++ 6.0, when print preview is activated, the preview window is an SDI window However, under VC++.Net 2003, the print preview is now also a MDI child window, how can I change this behaviour? ...