Help needed in print

hi

I am displaying lot of labels and progress bars in side form view. I want to
print all the label and progress bar as it looks in the form view.

thanks in advance

with regards
Harish

0
Harish
1/30/2004 5:02:48 AM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Harish,

You might be interested in Joe Newcomber's site, here:

http://www.flounder.com/mvp_tips.htm#Bitmap%20series

where you'll find code for screen copying and bitmap printing.

Johan Rosengren
Abstrakt Mekanik AB

"Harish" <harish.k at sify.com> a �crit dans le message de
> hi
>
> I am displaying lot of labels and progress bars in side form view. I want
> print all the label and progress bar as it looks in the form view.
>
> thanks in advance
>
> with regards
> Harish

hi

that is a very good article.
problem is that all the screen is now get printed. i only want the view area
to be get printed.

sorry for my english

thanks in advance
with regards
Harish
"Johan Rosengren" <johan.rosengren@telia.com> wrote in message
> Harish,
>
> You might be interested in Joe Newcomber's site, here:
>
> http://www.flounder.com/mvp_tips.htm#Bitmap%20series
>
> where you'll find code for screen copying and bitmap printing.
>
> Johan Rosengren
> Abstrakt Mekanik AB
>
> "Harish" <harish.k at sify.com> a �crit dans le message de
> > hi
> >
> > I am displaying lot of labels and progress bars in side form view. I
want
> > print all the label and progress bar as it looks in the form view.
> >
> > thanks in advance
> >
> > with regards
> > Harish

0
Harish
1/30/2004 9:26:27 AM
Harish,

> hi
>
> that is a very good article.
> problem is that all the screen is now get printed. i only want the view
area
> to be get printed.

I don't know which of the articles you have used. If you check the code for
capturing to the clipboard, you can either capture the complete screen, or a
specific window. The key is to get the proper dc with GetDC.

> sorry for my english

I understand it perfectly well. But neither am I a native speaker :-)))

Johan Rosengren
Abstrakt Mekanik AB

<snip>

Need help to read Pie Chart Series Range
Excel 2003, I have an existing Pie Chart and want to extract the Ranges (cells) used. My code below returns with a "Type mismatch" error. Sub GetPieChartSeries() Dim mySeries As Series ActiveSheet.ChartObjects(1).Activate Set mySeries = ActiveChart.SeriesCollection(1) Debug.Print mySeries.XValues (errors here) Debug.Print mySeries.Values End Sub Thanks, - Pat ...

Printing titles
I'm using Excel XP and I am unable to use the Print title Repeat rows it is greyed out all the time. I have tried several machines and different files. Help please!! Are you getting there by using menu, File, Print, Page Setup, Sheet Tab? "Martin" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:021101c3de76$0de69bb0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > I'm using Excel XP and I am unable to use the Print title > Repeat rows it is greyed out all the time. I have tried > several machines and different files. Help please!! Martin, This may be because you'v...

need Help for Migration Exchange 5.5
Hello NG, we`ve the following Configuration : - Exchange 5.5 with SP4 - single Winwos 2000 DC - configured both side ADC a new Hardware should be used for an Exchange 2003 and second DC. next steps i would do as following : - Update ADC Version with Exchange 2003 ADC - running Exchange 2003 forestprep, then domainprep, an after all running setup to install Exchange 2003 in the same organization, site - replicate system Folders and public Folders - moving all Mailboxes to the Exchange 2003 Store - configure the Exchange 2003 virtual SMTP Server to send outgoing Mail - reconfigure the F...

Print Preview B&W
My print preview is also in B&W. Before installing Pub 07 it was fine. My color/grayscale icon is "non-clickable." ANY IDEAS? Yes. I assume you have an HP printer. this is a known bug and I reported it back in January. -- JoAnn Paules Microsoft MVP - Publisher How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375 "Cybertyper" <Cybertyper@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:15E331BA-70BD-4C6B-98B9-9D69E2B81108@microsoft.com... > My print preview is also in B&W. Before installing Pub 07 it was fine. > My > color/grays...

Word Doc Macro help needed please!
I need to make a mocro that will work in a word doc. This macro would start with [000001] and count up one number each paragraph. For example paragraph two would auto show [000002] and so on. Any help would be GREAT! I have a word file which contains 100 pages. All the pages have name & address of companies.(not in table) i have to transfer them to excel in column format(for example first name, last name, address, phone etc) can any one tell me code for this( i know how to open word & creat new excel sheet) . I need code for how to reach to lines of word. r there any thing like &quo...

Do I need a licence to distribute MSFLXGRD.OCX?
I wish to use the MS FlexGrid control in my Access database. Do I need a licence to distribute MSFLXGRD.OCX? Pual Paul H wrote: > I wish to use the MS FlexGrid control in my Access database. > > Do I need a licence to distribute MSFLXGRD.OCX? If you also use a VB application, the answer is no. But you will need to build and deploy a VB application to distribute and register the OCX. You cannot distribute it with an Office application alone. -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://www.datastrat.com http://www.mvps.org/access http://www.accessmvp.com "Arvin Meyer [MVP]"...

Printing changes layout
I am printing a booklet on Pub 2002 - when I print one page, it prints a page where everything has changed - resized, cut off the edges, etc. The worst part - when done printing, it goes back to normal view and it actually changes my layout to match what is printed - permanently. Any ideas what is going on? I printed on both my Lexmark and HP printers, does the same thing. I have Windows XP. Help! Thanks! Look at your page layout, has it changed? I know this will happen to me occasionally when I change printers. If I change back to the original printer the publication will revert...

Only printing header in Windows Live Mail
My canon printer has suddenly stopped printing the email content - only the header. Printing in word, excel etc not affected. Using W7 (+ Firefox if that relavent). Any suggestions please Does you have the same problem if you try printing from IE? WLM depends on IE for printing services. Take a look at this: Print and Print Preview May Display Only Text at Top of Page http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=272518 It's a similar problem for a different version but the fix may apply. -- Mike - http://TechHelp.Santovec.us "Jem" <Jem@discussions.mic...

Help With Sorting #3
Gudday to all XL gurus. I need some help on using the SORT function. I have a list of 100 competitors in a scoring spreadsheet that I hav written. I was trying to sort by surname (a-z). The problem is that this list i generated elsewhere and contains VLOOKUP functions. Obviously if i hav less than 100 competitors I end up with some cells appear blank bu contain VLOOKUP functions. XL sorts them first and I want them sorte last after the surnames (a-z). I cant add a helper column as this lis relates to over 48,000 forumulaes and functions that are already added If I add a helper column I have...

Need help converting Microsoft Outlook calendar to Entourage.... At wits' end here! Please advise...
I have a Mac at work which runs Microsoft Outlook 2001 client on an Exchange server. I have a calendar on this machine (stored locally, not on the server) which has a ton of reminders programmed into it - very useful! Now, at home I got a new Mac laptop with Entourage X. Is there any way to move all of the reminders (appointments) from my calendar on Outlook to my Entourage calendar? I've tried two things: 1) I exported the calendar info as a CSV text file, and then tried importing it in Entourage. The problem is that Entourage import function seems to think it's importing an Address...

Printing checks #6
When I print to blank stock in the pay to the order of line the Account name is printed rather than the Payee name. This is the test version of Money which I would like to buy and use as it seem to have features which I like but the print glitch is a problem. Is there something I am not doing correctly or is this a "Feature?" Thanks, Dave. ...

I need a list of command line switches for Microsoft WORD.
I am using a Shell command to execute Microsoft WORD 2003. I need to halt execution of VBA code until WORD finishes it's task. Is there a command line switch for WORD to cause it to pause the VBA function until it is finished? Is there a VBA command to pause execution of code until WORD finishes? Thanks. I am pretty sure the answer to your specific question is "No". If you tell us exactly what you are doing, including from where the Shell command is being executed, maybe we can suggest another way that will overcome the problem. -- Hope this helps. Please r...

One Record Per Page Printing-Access 2007
Report for daily appointments for senior transportation drivers. Report is grouped by Driver. Keep together is selected. Detail band: Keep together-Yes; Force New Page-Before Section; Can Grow-Yes; Can Shrink-Yes Goal: Report generated so each driver has his/her own appointments. Orientation: Landscape, paper size 8.5 x 14, column width: 13.5729"; column height: 0.3069" When previewing in Print Preview one record per page is appearing rather than all appointments for a driver for a given date. I have the bands as narrow as I can make them. I am missing somethi...

help with lookup formula (sheet 2, not a double post)
I need to make a formula using a lookup. The first spreadsheet is a inventory (ALO INVENTORY JP). The second (P&G 103) is a chart tha tells number of gallons of alcohol per foot/inch/fraction. On ALO INVENTORY JP I insert the # of feet, inches, and the fraction i cells R5 and T5. I want these numbers to lookup the number of gallon off of the P&G 103 worksheet. For example: P&G 103 (on inventory sheet) is 26ft 4 1/2 inches, i should look-up to be 34572 gal. for the 26'4" and 55 gal. for the 1/2" These two numbers should be added together and multiplied by the numbe ...

Help!! Way to find users sending email to large amount of receipients.
Could some one tell me if there is a way in Exchange 2003 to find out what users are sending email to a large amount of recipients? I'm having some serious performance issues and I'm sure it's some one sending email to a large amount of recipients. Thanks, Will ...

Help #15
I have a problem. I have a list of numbers that are in one column. Alot of numbers 8000 or so, and I need to find if there are an duplicates. I sort them so that they are in order, but having t scroll through the whole list takes alot of time and hurts my eyes!! I tried advanced filter but I can only find how to find duplicates in different columns. Someone help me please! ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com ~~Now Available: Financial Statements.xls, a step...

Help with displaying the contents of the last populate cell.
I have numerous sheets within a book where all cells in column C in all sheets have the following formula “=IF(ISBLANK(P4),"",(R3-P4))”. For you reference both columns P and R hold a monetary value and are formatted as Currency. Is there a way that cell D1 can automatically be populated with the contents of the last cell in column C that has a value in it. E.G. Sheet 1, cell C19 has a value of 200, therefore cell D1 should be 200. Sheet 2, cell C25 has a value of 250, therefore cell D1 should be 250. Sheet 3, cell C99 has a value of 900, therefore cell D1 should be 900. Any h...

Portrait only printing in Excel
I have an interesting problem. I have a workstation (Dell Pentium IV XP PRO) that has Office 2k on it. When I/we try to print to a networked printer, the document will only print in portrait no matter what changes I make to page settings or printer settings. We are on Active Directory, so as long as the documents are submitted from a different computer, it will print fine. Any suggestions? This could be a complete waste of your time, but the first thing I'd try is to reinstall the printer driver. (maybe even get a fresh driver from the printer manufacturer's web site???) Howa...

how print page out of pages, w/o header?
Thanks for any help. I have a workbook, with a header for some columns, but the last page of the workbook (the lowest rows of worksheet), don't need the headers, but I don't see any functions for stopping headers on a certain page. Is this possible? Not a big deal, it's just a row of labels with no info underneath them, but I would like to get rid of this header for this one last page if possible. Of course, I could change from headers to putting it into the worksheet itself, but I was wondering if I could do it this way. Thanks again. Check your print range in File | Page ...

Help on filter
HI, I have a list to filter. I have to keep only integers. I tried everything in advanced filters... does not work. Can you help me please? Thanks Sylvai -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi one way: use a helper column. Lets say your numbers are in column A then enter the following formula in an adjacent cell for row 2 =IF(MOD(A1,1)=0,"X","") copy this down for all rows. After this filter with this helper column -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany > HI, > I have a list to filter. I have to keep only integers. > I tried everything in ...

help!
Hi I have been given a dataset with data,but the problem is now i need to create membership cards,which i plan to use the label wizard in reports,but i also have to display the intials of the customer but i have not been given the fields for intials just forename and last name.Is there maybe a way of running a query to search for some of the forename field to use as my intial???? thanks ! I thought I had seen this post a day or two ago and it was answered. If you want Initial and Last name Left(FirstName,1) & " " & LastName -- Dave Hargis, Microsoft Access MVP &qu...

Pointing to correct macro path using excel custom toolbar
I have created an excel 2000 template (.xlt) containing a number o macros. When I open copies of this template on various pcs, the macro function correctly, except I cannot successfully run the macros usin the custom toolbar I created, because (I think) within the toolbar th paths to the macros are pointed to the original location on my pc. An advice on how I can resolve this would be gratefully received -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Have you thought about building the toolbar when the file opens? Or maybe separating the worksheet portion of the template from the code pa...

Bold text appears in print preview but does not print bold
I am working on a menu in Publisher. In print preview, all text in bold appears bold, but when I actually print, portions of the bold text does not print in bold. This problem applies to all text within specific text boxes. For some text boxes the bold prints and for some it doesn't. Any suggestions would be enormously appreciated. What version Publisher? Don't know if that makes a difference however. If you look in the font directory in the control panel you will see a separate font for bold, italic, condensed and so on for fonts like Times New Roman and Arial. If you use ...

printing row headings
I'd like to print the row headings on each page without printing the column headings. the rat wrote: > I'd like to print the row headings on each page without printing the column > headings. To: The Rat File | Page Setup | Sheet Tab On this tab, for "Print Area" select all but the row with the headings for "Rows to repeat at top" select the row with the headings Check results with "Print Preview" button Texas Handly ...

Hide row code help
I am using the following script to hide or unhide rows. How do I code the offset to only work when a row is being unhid. If we cant do this only offset when it is being hidden or unhidden? Thank you Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) 'Application.EnableEvents = False' not necessary If Not Application.Intersect(Target, Range("B9")) Is Nothing Then Rows("10:11").Hidden = IIf(UCase(Range("B9")) = "", True, False) 'spelling ActiveCell.Offset(-6, 0).Select End If 'Application.EnableEvents = False ...