help need with VC 6.0 IDE and mfc

Hello,
First let me explain the scenario where i m using this requirement.
We are Using CustomAppWizard and designing a wizard .One of the wizard
pages will Insert Composite controls as many as the user wants .

1.So i should be able to dynamically insert ATL controls without using
Insert Control Dailog.

2. can any one tell me how to dynamically create Template file in
TEMPLATE folder of resource view .

3. I want to include many files created by templet files and add them
to build by editing newproj.inf
Is it possible to do this.

4.I would even like to know if i have 2 ifles in my C drive how do i
include in project and build it in my project.

Well waiting for answers
manisha

vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

CRM 3.0 Implementation

Recipient Policy help #2
Our default recipient policy is companyname.local. We have 10 other recipient policy’s for each site within our company – they all have separate smtp addresses. The postmaster uses the default recipient policy smtp address companyname.local to send out ndr’s etc. but the address companyname.local is not allowed out of our firewall and it wont be allowed. We can create a new address to add as the default recipient policy which is unique and is allowed through the firewall. Please let me know if this is ok and what I should look out for??? So I am a little confused about what you are as...

Macro Help 11-24-09
I have one workbook of data (1 tab) that has data for 20 different Sales Reps (different names). I need to copy all data for "Rep A" into a separate worksheet, and same for "Rep B" and so on. At the end I would have 1 tab for all data and 20 tabs with the data for each rep. Basically, I need to copy and paste each rep data into a new worksheet within the same workbook but didn't want to do it manually. I hope this makes sense. See Ron de Bruin's site for code. http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy5.htm Also check out his easyfilter add-in. http://www.ro...

help need with VC 6.0 IDE and mfc

Help, I cannot Save!

Excel 97 VBA Help File

Vlookup returns "0"

Help Required

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06

CRM 3.0 Login Problems

Unable to sort on customer CRM 4.0

Sending Email #6

Need HELP! for Linking data

MFC project with my classes
I have got a project that uses MFC. I want to expand the functionality of the project by adding a few of my own classes to it. But I don't know where should I create objects of my new classes so that I can access them, I know the WinMain function resides in CWinApp class and my project has a class inherited from the CWinApp class, but where should I define my own objects I can't figure it our. Can anybody help? Adrian wrote: > I have got a project that uses MFC. I want to expand the functionality > of the project by adding a few of my own classes to it. But I don't > kno...

Help with Registration

Need to add to current formula

Help about numeric type field. Thanks.

HELP! Outlook POP3 problem(s)

Spam Filtering HELP
I recently started a new job, and discovered after day one, that I had inharited a spam mess. Now the previous admin ad installed a Symantic Spam Server Prox which in my opinion, was a complete waste of money as it does not allow for blocking IP addresses. Now here is the question; I am running Exchange 2003, and am looking at setting up the Conection Filter under Message Delivery to block messages based on IP address. The problem is that when I save the IPs to be blocked, I get a message stating that the Connection filter "has to be enabled manually through the specific SMTP virtual serv...

Need macro help to close excel