Help: How to get same size of print/preview of UI for a VC++ MDI Application..?

> When i tried to print preview/print it shows very small picutre
> representation...
> How i can scale the print preview...?
>
> Please help,
> Thanks.
> Aji.

0
najidnk (2)
12/15/2003 9:32:55 AM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Aji,

Normally, a discrepancy between picture sizes on different output media
(where we must consider "print preview" different from the screen, even if
it happens to be the same physical device :-)))) is due to the fact that
they have different resolutions. If you just blit a picture to, say, screen
and printer, the difference between a 96 ppi and a 300 ppi one will of
course make the picture bigger on the former!

So, you'll have to use either a "physical" mapping mode, that is, a mapping
mode where each logical point represents a physical measurement instead of a
hardware point (MM_TEXT is the mapping for the latter kind), or you'll have
to use StretchBlt in combination with GetDeviceCap to get the horizontal and
vertical resolution per inch for the output media, and then strech the
picture to 1x1 inch (or rather the appropriate size:-))) in the CDC. All
this is done in OnDraw, of course.

Johan Rosengren
Abstrakt Mekanik AB

"MSDN" <najidnk@hotmail.com> a �crit dans le message de

> > When i tried to print preview/print it shows very small picutre
> > representation...
> > How i can scale the print preview...?
> >
> > Please help,
> > Thanks.
> > Aji.

Excel 97 VBA Help File

help need with VC 6.0 IDE and mfc

Help, I cannot Save!

Font Sizing
I am visually impaired. I would like to increase font size in the IN-box window where the From: Subject: and Received: columns are listed. I have been able to increase font size to read the body of the e-mail and can compose e-mail with larger font - just would like to increase font size for the incoming message headers. Please write to me at: johnw@winserv.com if you can help. thank you in advance. John Depending on your version of Outlook, View->Current View->Customize Current View->Other Settings. You can customize the Fonts from there. --� Milly Staples [MVP...

printing 2 charts on single page

Help Required

Global Column Row Preview Font Size

Getting the BCC field by default.