Header file help

Sir,
    I am presently doing an application work in VC++.I am
doing the coding for "Virtual CD ROM Drive".In this I am
not getting one headerfile i.e "#include<ntddcdrm.h>".In
msdn you mentioned the path windows nt DDk which I am not
having.I am kindly requesting you to provide this header
file through mail.
thanking you
your faithfully
Kiran.

vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Hello,

You downloads ntddcdrm.h from the following link,

http://cvs.winehq.com/cvsweb/~checkout~/wine/include/ntddc
drm.h?rev=1.3&content-type=text/plain

Regards,
R.Selvam

MultiLine Code Builder, Need Help to Clean Code:
My end goal is to create multi-line code that I can paste into VBE. Currently I'm pasting code like this... If Worksheets("vessel").Cells(CurVesl,8).Value Then Else frmVesselLog.DTPICKER1.value = Worksheets("vessel").Cells(CurVesl,11).Value End IF For example Column D is:If Worksheets("vessel").Cells(CurVesl,8).Value Then Column E is : Else Column F is: frmVesselLog.DTPICKER1.value = Worksheets("vessel").Cells(CurVesl,11).Value Column G: End IF Column H is row1 If Worksheets("vessel").Cells(CurVesl,8).Value Then row2 E...

changing the delimiter while saving as txt file
Dear Experts, is there a way to change the delimiter to # instead of tab characters while saving the excel file to .txt file. Thanks in advance Hi see: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/imptext.htm -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "raj" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:845d01c48520$92fc1c20$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Dear Experts, > > is there a way to change the delimiter to # instead of tab > characters while saving the excel file to .txt file. > > Thanks in advance And some more links... Maybe you can steal some cod...

need to find the file that Outlook emails are stored in
there is one file that contains all the outlook email and information. i need help to find it. also, how can i view Hidden Files? thanks arthur Open Windows Explorer and select Tools | Folder Options. Select Show Hidden Files and Folders and uncheck the option to hide protected operating system files. OK out and open the search panel (f3). If you are using Windows XP, you need to configure the search to look for hidden items. If all goes right, you should find your *.pst file(s) under \documents and settings\<userid>\local settings\application data\microsoft\outlook. -- Neo [...

Graphics and attached file in e-mail activity / quick campaigns e-mails
Hi. We have migrated from Siebel to MS CRM 4.0. We are happy with the decision, but very disappointed by the default options on e-mails, especially e-mails in quick campaigns: - Graphics cannot be inserted, e.g. a company logo - A file, e.g. a PDF, cannot be attached Can anyone help with a workaround, or any tips on a third party add-on / tool that can expand the functionality in CRM? We have tried deferent workarounds: - Export the targets e-mail addresses to Excel. Design the e-mail in Word, and send the e-mails from Word via the Excel list merge. That solves the graphics issue, but...

Purge data based on another Excel file???
I am attempting to purge data from a large list based on data in another document. I have the files I want to remaove in on file and the file I want to remove them from. There should be simple way to do this no? ...

Can't open many XLS files at once
I have Excel 2000 and Win XP pro. I used to be able to highlight many XLS files in Explorer, right click, choose open and all the highlighted files would open in Excel with the different xls files on my task bar. I can still do this on my W98 computer, but I can only open one file at a time on my Win XP computer. If I double click on a 2nd XLS file the 2nd XLS file opens and the first file closes. I tried the run excel.exe /regserv fix but this did not solve the problem. Does anyone know how to fix this for Win XP? Thanks Dennis Hi maybe: Tools - Options - General and uncheck 'Ig...

Access corrupt files DBF?
Access corrupt files DBF? "Frank Dulk" <fdulk@bol.com.br> wrote: >Access corrupt files DBF? What is your question? I see you're from Brazil. Have you asked your question in the Portuguese Access newsgroup? microsoft.public.pt.access. Tony -- Tony Toews, Microsoft Access MVP Please respond only in the newsgroups so that others can read the entire thread of messages. Microsoft Access Links, Hints, Tips & Accounting Systems at http://www.granite.ab.ca/accsmstr.htm Tony's Microsoft Access Blog - http://msmvps.com/blogs/access/ "Frank D...

custom header date formats
How can I set the date format on a custom header? I know I can use &[date] to insert the date...the problem is I want the date to display in a specific format (ex: MMDDYY or MMDDYYYY) Thanks! Ron --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Use something like: & TEXT(Today(),"d-mmm-yy") HTH Otto "Ron777 >" <<Ron777.102ysm@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:Ron777.102ysm@excelforum-nospam.com... > How can I set the date format on a custom header? I know I can use > &[date] to insert the date...the problem is I want the...

Need help converting date time to date only
I have a column in my spreadsheet with date and time, you can see in m attachment. I want to convert this column in to date only. Pleas help. Thanks Geng Attachment filename: sales - open orders test.xls Download attachment: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=57210 -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi without looking at your file you could use the following formula in a helper column =INT(A1) and format this cell as 'date' -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany > I have a column in my spreadsheet with date and time, you can see in ...

Write a tool to generate a PST file with the same structure as old
I will migrate 1000+ users to Exchange 2010 and those users are using OL 2003 and OL2007. To help them migrate more smoothly, I will provide a tool for them to generate PST file with the same structure as an old PST file. Is it possible? How to begin this idea? Thanks, Sam Have you looked at ExMerge? If you are copying a PST file, why do you need to create a copy instead of just using the original PST file? -- Dmitry Streblechenko (MVP) http://www.dimastr.com/ OutlookSpy - Outlook, CDO and MAPI Developer Tool - "PST TOOL" <PST TOOL@discussions.microsoft....

PocketPC Outlook help
I am a new user to PocketPCs and I am trying to sync Inbox information from one computer to another. Is there a way to sync inbox information to another computer without having to delete partnerships or not having the inbox sync at all with another computer? Hi - Not sure what you mean by "from one computer to another" - do you mean you're trying to sync your PDA to more than one computer? Note that this can often cause problems and lost data. Probably best to post in m.p.pocketpc for more help.... Frank wrote: > I am a new user to PocketPCs and I am trying to sync &...

Official name of the File Selection Part of CFileDialog
I want to know the official name of the file selection portion of the CFileDialog. I also want to know how this is implemented, is there a special kind of ListBox that can do multiple columns? "Peter Olcott" <NoSpam@SeeScreen.com> wrote in message news:Kw%3h.10768$IC.9812@newsfe21.lga... >I want to know the official name of the file selection portion of the >CFileDialog. I also want to know how this is implemented, is there a >special kind of ListBox that can do multiple columns? List-View http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/shellcc/platform/commctls/list...

Office 2007 Professional: Help Files Issues
Gents, I cannot find a solution to this odd issue and before I submit a support ticket I thought I would ask the community. We have office 2007 professional (volume licensing) on a Window 2003 terminal server. We have a few users out of a bunch that get the "This page is unavailable" I have tried the Refresh and back. I've tried online and offline modes. In offline I get the table of contents to the left but same unavailable message when I click the links. I noticed on testing some other users, that apparently never used the help. That there are some prompts...

EXCEL 2007
I have a GIS application which uses .dbf files (not sure if they are actually Dbase files). When I need to append data (fields) to the files, I have a big problem in that excel 2007 no longer allows save as / export to .dbf files. If I try bring the data in MS Access and save as .dbf files, I have untold problems with the GIS application... The only way I have been successful with this is to find a user with an older version of excel, insert the data as database columns and then save as .dbf Any suggestions as to how I can get around this with out purchasing a converter? ...

Can Money Deluxe 2006 Read Money Premium File
Can Money Deluxe 2006 read/write a Money Premium 2006 file? Thanks. Bob Mc. In microsoft.public.money, Bob Mc <Bob Mc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Can Money Deluxe 2006 read/write a Money Premium 2006 file? Yes. ...

How to playing AVI file....
Hi Could anybody please let me know how to play an "AVI" file in MFC Dialog base application. Thanks in advance.... Mujtaba Look at codeproject/codeguru for samples: http://www.codeproject.com/audio/mp3player.asp -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "Mujtaba" <tomujtaba@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:8f4f92aa.0502112151.53cecfc9@posting.google.com... > Hi > > Could anybody please let me know how to play an "AVI" file in MFC > Dialog base application. > > Thanks in advance.... > > Mujtaba You can use a CAnimate...

Help with macro #5
The following macro puts the file names on the worksheet that has the command button. How can I put the file names on a different worksheet? Private Sub CommandButton1_Click() Dim FN As String ' For File Name Dim ThisRow As Long Dim FileLocation As String Application.ScreenUpdating = False FileLocation = "C:\Documents and Settings\nc1\Desktop\TAS forms\*.xls" FN = Dir(FileLocation) Do Until FN = "" ThisRow = ThisRow + 1 Cells(ThisRow, 1) = FN FN = Dir Loop End Sub ...

HELP!! Publisher won't open
I have Publisher 2000. When I click on the icon on the desktop, the program opens to the catalog page. When I click on 'existing files'. the program closes down. I can open the existing file in Windows Explorer, but as soon as I click on something, it closes down. This is a relatively new computer running Windows XP Media Center. I have been able to access my existing file before on this system. Can someone please help? Can you open Publisher in Safe Mode? Do you have a default printer enabled? Insert your 2000 disk, select repair. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.micros...

CFtpFileFind::FindNextFile() can't get the correct file name.
Once I want to get file from HP-UX by FTP. I use MFC CFtpFileFind to find the files under a specified directory in HP-UX, but the return value of CFtpFileFind::GetFileName () is not the correct file name, it includes time (sometimes and date) ahead, such as: 19:30 Mydemofile001.txt 19:35 Mydemofile002.txt but the real file name existed are only Mydemofile001.txt and Mydemofile002.txt. Is there any problem in the low level encapsulated by MFC for FTP list files? Could anyone give me some advice? Thank you. ...

Distributing Mulit-Event ICS file
I would like to email a file to my group, have them click it, and have it update their calendars in Outlook with multiple events. Is this possible? Thanks, Andrew It depends on their version of Outlook. Older versions of Outlook can't use multievent ics files. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE...

Outlook crashes when attacthing files over the network
Hi, A user at my company tries to attach documents etc on a netowrk share. Everytime she goes to do this, Outlook just closes. She's running Outlook 2000 Premium with SPK3 installed. Any idea's? Thanks Lee ...

Wanting to grab group of files and PkZip them.
I have an excel file that has two columns, Code and Filename. i.e. CODE Filename Abc 123456.txt Abc 123457.txt Def 123458.txt Def 123459.txt Etc… I would like to be able to select all files with a specific Code and have them zipped into a file that is named the same as the Code. i.e. Abc.zip would contain 123456.txt & 123457.txt AND Def.zip would contain 123458.txt & 123459.txt The file names are actually quite random but they are associated with specific codes according to this Excel file. I am creating an Access form that will allow users to browse to the Excel...

Inserted sound files won't play
I've seen this reported a few times on Google Groups but no definitive solution: I have PowerPoint 2003 I have inserted a .wav sound into slide 2 of my presentation I clicked Insert>Movies and Sounds>Sound from file In the Browse window, the sound won't even play in Media Player if I right-click it and choose Play From Explorer the same sound file plays fine I have tried converting the sound into other formats such as MP3 I have tried different sound files The icon appears in the slideshow but doesn't play I have set it to play 999 times and not to stop when clicked I have...

How to stop a file from opening when XL starts?
Hi, This isn't as easy as you may think. I'm running XL2003 on Windows XP home and have a strange problem. When I start XL it opens with a file named chart 1 gif 1.gif. I have looked in the XLSTART folder but there's nothing in there, I do not have anything in the folder to open files from upon starting XL either. I have searched my hard drives for a file named as such without luck. While testing I tried saving the file as chart 1 gif 1.guf to see if I could find out where it was stored unsuccessfully, so now I get both of those files opening each time I start XL, but their is n...

how can I change the a,b,c, column headers in excel to names
I've tried and can't figure out how to change the column header from a,b,c, etc. to names for each column. Any tips are appreciated You can only show A,B,C...,IV or numbers: 1,2,3,...,256 But you could put your names in Row 1 and then select A1, then select A2 and click on Window|Freeze panes. espray wrote: > > I've tried and can't figure out how to change the column header from a,b,c, > etc. to names for each column. Any tips are appreciated -- Dave Peterson ...