Having Tabbed UI using CFormView in an SDI project

Hey Guys

I want know whether we cud implement tabbbed UI using CPropertySheet
and Cproperty using CFormView or CScrollView in a SDI MFC project. If
Yes how?

Hope for Quick reply

Pankaj

0
pankajiq (7)
7/24/2006 9:18:19 PM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

It would be kinda hard to put a CView in a PropertySheet.

Try these instead:
http://www.codeguru.com/cpp/w-d/doc_view/tabs/article.php/c3347/
http://www.codeguru.com/cpp/w-d/doc_view/tabs/article.php/c3315/
http://www.codeguru.com/cpp/w-d/doc_view/tabs/article.php/c6107/
http://www.codeguru.com/cpp/w-d/doc_view/tabs/article.php/c3357/
http://www.codeguru.com/cpp/w-d/doc_view/tabs/article.php/c3247/

AliR.

"Panks" <pankajiq@yahoo.co.in> wrote in message
> Hey Guys
>
> I want know whether we cud implement tabbbed UI using CPropertySheet
> and Cproperty using CFormView or CScrollView in a SDI MFC project. If
> Yes how?
>
> Hope for Quick reply
>
> Pankaj

0
AliR3470 (3236)
7/24/2006 9:39:14 PM
Check for CTabView in www.codeproject.com
					joe

On 24 Jul 2006 14:18:19 -0700, "Panks" <pankajiq@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

>Hey Guys
>
>I want know whether we cud implement tabbbed UI using CPropertySheet
>and Cproperty using CFormView or CScrollView in a SDI MFC project. If
>Yes how?
>
>Hope for Quick reply
>
>Pankaj
Joseph M. Newcomer [MVP]
email: newcomer@flounder.com
Web: http://www.flounder.com
newcomer (15975)

Using iterations to calculate circular references.
I am working with data that requires using circular references in some calculations. I checked the "iterations" box to allow for these calculations to work, and Ecxel seems to be calculating everything correctly. The problem is that after I close the workbook, when I later reopen it to continue working, all the cells that are a part of the circular reference display the #VALUE! error. I can fix this by deleting one cell that is part of the loop and then undoing that command, or by copying the formula from a cell, deleting it, and pasting it back into the same cell. I have to d...

Microsoft CRM using Firefox
Hello, Would anyone by chance know if CRM will work correctly on Firefox. Currently, I have employees that are using Firefox and are encountering the same issue as IE [Internet Explorer bombs out and states that it has encountered problems...]. I am just having employees use IE to prevent problem. Thank you for your comments in advance. Install a Firefox extension called IETab "Marcos" <Marcos@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:19B93E29-757D-46FF-B747-A17EB112ED94@microsoft.com... > Hello, > > Would anyone by chance know if CRM will work cor...

Using crm:5555 rather than a custom hostheader
All I would just like to know what's the recommended solution for a CRM (v3) deployment:- use the standard crm:5555 or a custom hostheader e.g. crm.mycompany.net. Will the custom hostheader cause me any problems? Will external users be able to logon remotely using this host header? Many thanks, Nick. ...

Between using Sumproduct
Is there a way to enter a date value that is between 2 dates in sumproduct or another function that will look at the same column and return the sum of a different column? If the value is greater than May 1,2007 but less than August 31, 2007 in column A it will return the sum of the matching rows in column B. I have tried this with either greater than OR less than and it works but, when I try them in the same sumproduct() it fails. Thanks for reading and any information to the right direction. -- Lee Coleman =SUMPRODUCT(--(A2:A500>=DATE(2007,5,1)),--(A2:A500<=DATE(2007,8,31)),B2...

Project accounting info for vendor does not exist on version 9
We have 15 companies, of which only ONE company uses project accounting. User ID does NOT have access to the alternate POP window to show project information. Why are we receiving the error that the vendor does not have PA info setup, when we are not using PA in this company? How do we shut this off for window that is not showing PA? As well in the company that will be using PA, if the PA info does NOT show on the window, we are entering regular POs therefore we do NOT want any PA info for the vendor. ...

Creating a template using Publisher

Server being used to send out viruses
Problem: When I select "Clients can only submit if homed on this server" in the CONNECTIONS tab in the IMC, my remote POP3 users cannot send email through the server. The email just sits in their Outbox. These POP3 clients do have mailboxes (email accounts) on the server so this should work. When I set my server to ACCEPT CONNECTIONS FROM ANY HOST, my server becomes a target for others (as known as evil people) to use my email server to send out viruses. Any ideas? Thanks, everyone who contributes to this forum. This is great! David Hi, If you are using Exchange, w...

Using Sumproduct when some of the values are null
I am having a problem using Sumproduct when some of the cells have null values. I will try to describe the problem. Please let me know if you need additional information. Do any of you have any ideas of how I can fix that sumproduct to get it to work? A B C Row Trend Claims 5 Emergency $0 6 Emergency $0 7 Emergency $0 8 Emergency 81.68% $24,444 9 Emergency 35.00% $164,758 10 Emergency 35.00% ...

Unable to repy using word editor
When repyling to an e-mail I receive the following message, "This form requires Word as your e-mail editor, but Word is either busy, or cannot be found. The form will be opened in the Outlook editor instead". I found article 284900, that states you may get this message when you have office 2000 and office xp installed on the same computer. This is not the case on my computer, Office 2000 does not exist, only office xp. Can anyone help me? There appear to be a whole host of causes for this error message. Most have no solution. Here are a few that do: http://support.microsoft...

Color Tabs
Is there away to change the color of the tab only when the sheet is active? Only from XL2002 on. -- HTH Bob Phillips "zero" <zero.tag21@excelforum.com> wrote in message news:zero.tag21@excelforum.com... > Is there away to change the color of the tab only when the sheet is > active? Only in 2002/2003 Zero -- Regards Ron de Bruin (Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2002 SP-2) www.rondebruin.nl "zero" <zero.tag21@excelforum.com> wrote in message news:zero.tag21@excelforum.com... > Is there away to change the color of the tab only when the sheet is > active...

Is anybody using Symantec Enterprise Vault?
Hi, A vendor has recommended this solution to us, I have looked at the datasheet for the product and it speaks the right language but I was wondering if anybody on here uses it in a live environment and what their opinion of it is. Cheers Sean ...

can't find project or library
encounter this error : can't find project or library when try to run a code which contains Calendar1.Value any help? Hi Lynn Read the info on this page http://www.rondebruin.nl/calendar.htm Excel 97-2007 It is possible you don't see it in the list, because it is installed with Access. So if you don't have that program installed you possible don't have the control. You can download the control if you don't have it (See link on the bottom of this page). -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm "Lynn" <moley_cruz@yahoo.com.au> wrot...

How do I tell if Frontpage was used to design a website?
The developers of my website are long gone and I know nothing about what they did. I think it was deisgned in Frontpage, bit am not sure. Once I know that I would like to "convert" it to something that would allow me make changes to the site easily...maybe a visual website designer..is there such a thing? To see if your website is designed in FrontPage a Link to your website will help us. CoffeeCup.com Say:: Visual Site Designer is a WYSIWYG Website creator and editor that helps you make WebPages with no experience or HTML knowledge. Just drag and drop images or ...

question about using the correct schema namespace
I have a Access/VBA client that exports xml to the local drive, then posts it over http to an aspx page. The aspx page consumes it, then builds itself based on the xml data. This works find only if I first mannually change the root entry's namespace url as shown below. Does anyone know how I can get the two (cleint xml export and aspx xml consume) to work together with the appropriate namespace? Here is the top three lines of my xml export (prior to mannually changing it): <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <root xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/200...

using backslash ( \ ) inside Parameter
Hi I am trying to use backslash as a part of a parameter at stored procedure. And I am getting syntax error. For instance, to execute like this.. EXEC spSetupPermissions CORP\ABC, Sale with parameter I have set up like this.. CREATE PROC [dbo].[spSetupPermissions] @USERNAME varchar(50), @DEPARTMENT varchar(12) AS IF @DEPARTMENT = 'Sale' BEGIN EXEC Sale.dbo.sp_addlogin @loginame= @USERNAME EXEC Sale.dbo.sp_addrolemember 'db_owner', @USERNAME END ......etc... I should I go about doing this? I would appreciate if anyone would give...

How to send a HTML email using MAPI or CDO
I have found examples of code emailing using MAPI and/or CDO. Apparently, CDO through smtp.yahoo.com doesn't allow to send multiple emails at once. I loose the connection after sending 12 emails. Any ideas on that? Also, if someone can let me know how can I send a html email using mapi (MAPI32.DLL) not oe.dll library. Thank you is advance, V. -- Desktop Solutions for Small Companies http://www.micromango.com Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access/200706/1 you should be using Access Data Projects and server-side email.. xp_sendmail ...

Using backup as import
Can I import a Money 2002 backup file into Money 2007? No but you should be able to restore it. "perple" <perple@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0832C8E2-B5EB-4197-954E-03E64F66E32E@microsoft.com... > Can I import a Money 2002 backup file into Money 2007? ...

Stop use of Distribution List
Is there anyway that you can stop, or restrict the use of a distribution list? Since you have so much detail of how you are setup and if there are specific people or groups you want to restrict from using it, I will answer your question with the same amount of detail....YES. Add more detail and we can give you a better answer. "brendanrtw" <brendanrtw@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6CB3EB2F-F428-46AD-A41E-A1495B8CF4CD@microsoft.com... > Is there anyway that you can stop, or restrict the use of a distribution > list? On Thu, 3 Nov 2005 12:00:...

can't use video/audio setup
I uninstalled WLM9.0 and re-installed WLM 8.5 (version 8.5.1302.1018). Now I can't use the video/audio setup. It returned "we are unable to run video/audio setup for the time being". My machine runs on Windows XP SP2 Please help The WLM could not run the audio chat after reinstallation. Anyone can help? "Walter_C" wrote: > I uninstalled WLM9.0 and re-installed WLM 8.5 (version 8.5.1302.1018). Now I > can't use the video/audio setup. It returned "we are unable to run > video/audio setup for the time being". > > ...

Save as Excel from Master Project
I am trying to export from a master project with about 8 sub- projects. When I try and export from the master to excel, it does not include certain text fields. Why? Any work arounds? I need the text field (name) to use the excel sheet. How are you exporting? Data lives in the sub-projects, not the master. However, try expanding all sub-projects and try again Not all custom fields roll up to the sub-project tasks, so their data is not available in the master. For this and other reasons (including no risk of file corruption) I usually create new masters every week but no...

SDI: Switching between main SDI app windows
I want to be able to allow the end-user to pick between medium and large font sizes for the various controls on the main SDI application window. This windows has several radio-button-groups, a CTreeCtrl, and a CRichEditCtrl. When I use the form editor to lay out the main SDI app window, I'm now using Arial 8. If I change the Properties for the entire window to something larger (like Arial 10 or 14), then all the controls have the font-size increased, and the controls themselves get bigger. This seems like an easier approach than changing the font size for each control, and figuri...

Installing Outlook 2003 using Custom Wizard
I am installing Outlook 2003 using the custom installation wizard. This was working fine for some time. Now, someone in my group must have modified the settings because when I install Office using this MST file the local Outlook Contacts are not showing in the GAL. When I go to the properties and try to add it the check box for "Show this folder as an email address book" is greyed out. I have to go in and manually add the Outlook Address book. Can anyone tell me what setting I can change in my Outlook custom install settings for the MST to make this available by default? ...

Opening to a default tab?
Hello, Is there a way to get a workbook to default to a certain tab when opening the file? I noticed that it opens to whatever page was open when last saved but I want it to always open to the first sheet regardless. Any ideas? Thank you in advance, Joe Use the Workbook_open event in ThisWorkbook module or an auto_open macro in a regular module sub auto_open() sheets("mysheet").select end sub -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Joe" <Joe@home.com> wrote in message news:eZpp9EUKEHA.1312@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Hello, > > Is there a wa...

using dates Part 2