Having Problems with AnimateWindow

hi

  I want to hide my application on certain conditions when the
application is minimized. Till now i was using ShowWindow to achieve
this and it worked fine. Now when I am using the AnimateWindow API the
window gets hidden but the window's entry in the taskbar remains. I am
posting the code that i have written.

void CMainFrame::OnSysCommand(UINT nID, LPARAM lParam)
{
  if ((nID & 0xFFF0) == SC_MINIMIZE)
  {
    if(bMinimizeToTray)
    {
      this->AnimateWindow(200,AW_HIDE |AW_SLIDE | AW_VER_POSITIVE);
     // this->ShowWindow(SW_HIDE);
      return;
    }

  }

 CFrameWnd::OnSysCommand(nID, lParam);
}

Roland
0
rollocool (9)
9/24/2004 5:11:26 AM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Date Problem !!
hi there i have a big problem with the dates. i enter 09/10/2005 in a cell and it changes to 10/09/2005 !! big problem. it shows 10/09/2005 in the cell but 09/10/2005 in the formula bar !! 2 different dates very confusing is there a way of telling it to use just one kind ??? thanks -- cassy01 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ cassy01's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=780 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=473175 It's the same date, it's just formatted differently o...

Camera Problem
When my mate and I have video call , I can see both my and his picture but he can only see me, own picture missing, if he uses tools, video audio set up he can see himself,, also he had vidio call to family in Australia and that was fine we are both using 2009 14.0.8089s please ...

Problem with Outlook reminders
Whenever I open the outlook (2007), an error message appears which reads: "There was a problem reading one or more reminders. Some reminders may not appear." I ran outlook /cleanreminders at RUN, it opened Outlook but the error message still appeears. How can I fix this problem? OS is windows 7. Jorge Does this happen even if you start Outlook in Safe Mode? (hold down CTRL while you click the icon) See if this helps: http://www.officeforlawyers.com/outlook/tsol.html#safe -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr....

Office:mac 2004 installation problem
Hi, I'm wondering if anyone out there can help me... Way back in March I bought a new MacBook, and with it a copy of Office:mac 2004 student & teacher edition. I installed my copy of Office straight away, but didn't realise I needed to uninstall the Trial edition first. Every time I opened anything in Office, both the REAL and TRIAL editions started up - which is obviously quite annoying - so I tried to uninstall the trial. However, the REAL Office then stopped working. Getting a bit fed up, I tried to completely remove all traces of Office and start again. However, when I tr...

Problem with XmlDocument.Load method.
I get an unhandled exception, when I try to execute XmlDocument.Load(...) in my C# Windows application: -------------------------------------------- "Common Language Runtime Debugging Services" Process id... thread id... Click OK to terminate ... Click Cancel to Debug ... -------------------------------------------- Running environment: Windows 2000 Terminal Server, .NET Framework 1.1 with all latest service packs. But strangest thing is - if I run the same programm as an administrator,everything runs well, but if user is power user or User - I get this exception. Even more - I c...

Data Validation problem #5
hi I think that is a different solution entirely - in that example yo gave me it is a simple case of choosing one list and that then sets th range for list 2, however the second set of lists are all individual my requirement is that the validation picks the required items out o just ONE list, whereas in the example you needed to maintain individua lists each of which was dependant on the first selection -- moosife ----------------------------------------------------------------------- moosifer's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1590 View this threa...

WindowProc: combobox messages problem
In my CControlBar I have overridden the virtual WindowProc. The combobox on the controlbar displays correct and behaves well in runtime. Now, I spent a couple of hours trying to get some messages that I need, using WindowProc. This is needed because CControlBar will pass everything on to the controlbar owner, and that's not what I want. WindowProc is my way to intercept those messages. I already found out that the messages are, ehm, weird: their numbers do not match on related defines in winuser.h. To give an example: WM_COMMAND, 0x0003 functions as a WM_SETFOCUS. But WM_SETFOCUS is def...

outlook contact list problem
Hello, I've been using Outlook for quite some time and it worked fine. My set-up: At work an english Outlook 2002 At home a german Outlook 2000 To sync I use an IPAQ PPC with Active Sync 3.7 I've now installed bluetooth support and sync even with my SE mobile phone with XTND Before the contact list was on both computers shown as "first last" i.e. Tom Smith, but now suddenly it shows as "Smith, Tom" I checked the settings on both outlooks and it says: "first last" both in - Tools>Options>Contact options> - Tools > E-mail accounts &g...

Format Painter button problem
When I wish to format several cells the same I double click the format painter and I am able to format each cell without reclicking the button. I have just upgraded to Excel 2003 and now I can only do that on a worksheet that hasn't any VBA code attached. Is this a bug? I know other people on Mr Excel are having the same problem and no one seems to have an answer. Thanks for any response or help you may give me. Skip Depends upon the VBA code attached, I would imagine. If you have worksheet event code that formatted cells, this formatting would overwrite what you painted with the...

Strange Exchange 2003 Pop Problem
If anyone may be able to shed some light on this strange happening I would really appreciate it. I have Exchange Server 2003 running, all of my users can check their email using Outlook/Popping just fine. They also can all go to OWA and check their email fine. I have one user that can use OWA to check her mail, it takes her password, lets her in but if she tries to use Outlook on her desktop it keeps popping up a password error. No matter which station I am at, I can not check email with this account other than using OWA with a web browser. Nothing was changed on the server, I have reset the...

ArrayList memory problem
Hi everyone, I've got the following problem: In my application I make use of two ArrayList objects like this: Public Sub Main() LoadData() End Sub Public Function LoadData() Dim list1 as new ArrayList() [...Fill the arraylist...] AnalyzeData(list1) End Function Public Function AnalyzeData(list1 as ArrayList) Dim list2 as new ArrayList list2 = list1 [...do stuff...] list2.Clear() End Function Now, this code creates a major memory leak....calling GC.Collect() etc. won't help. Can anyone tell me what happens, when I call list2 = list1 - is the whole list co...

Problem when opening Excel 2003 file
How come when I open a file in Excel nothing appears? Yet the same file will open correctly on other peoples computers. Hi try the following: goto 'Tools-Options-General " and uncheck "Ignore other Applications" Exit Excel and try again If this doesn't work try to re-register Excel 1. Close Excel first and 2. On the Windows Taskbar 2.1 Start>Run "excel.exe /unregserver"(no quotes)>OK. 2.2 Start>Run "excel.exe /regserver"(no quotes)>OK. -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Bruce Weinstein wrote: > How come when I open a file...

CRM Outlook Client Addin Problem
We have our users installed with the CRM Outlook client. They are running Outlook XP with 256MB ram. In general, they were normally. However, when our users select multiple mail in the Outlook, the client hang up for minutes. Does anybody know the cause and solutions? Hi Gordon, there are several possible causes: 1. Which CRM client are you trying to use: Microsoft CRM Desktop Client for Office Outlook, or Microsoft CRM Laptop Client for Office Outlook? 2. What operating system are the PCs running: Windows 2000 SP2 or Windows XP SP1 or Windows XP SP2? 3. Which service pack of Micro...

Strange problem with some contact names / email senders
Hello! I have a strange Outlook problem which is really annyoing me at the moment! I added someone to my contacts but whenever i reply to their email they're name isn't automatically filled in as it does with other people's email. Also, if i Create a New email message, it never auto-completes their name. (ie if info@babylon-webmaster.fsnet.co.uk is in my contacts under 'Babylon', sends me an email and i reply to it "To: " reads "Babylon <info@babylon- webmaster.fsnet.co.uk>", but for this contact "To:" only ever displays their ...

PivotItem Problem !
Hello, Here is my problem : My macro get data from a dynamic table . For each PivotItems in PivotFields("color"), i get the number or sum in the data range. Everything works well the first time but not after. If a data of one pivotItem is empty, the PivotItem is still on the PivotItemS list on the Table. So my loop "For each" return Error when i use the PivotItem LabelRange function , because there is no column (for ex) for that PivotItem. Is there a way to have only real value one that PivotItems. I try the command PivotCache.Refresh but still the same error. Did i ...

Inbox display problem
My 4 year old got on my computer and now my email is only showing the received column. I would like to have the From and Subject put back in there. Don't know and can't figure out how he did it. Anyone? Frank Frank <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > My 4 year old got on my computer and now my email is only > showing the received column. I would like to have the > From and Subject put back in there. Don't know and can't > figure out how he did it. Anyone? In addition to what Milly said, you can also reset the current view to its defaul...

Problem with Addresses
I have to input an entire phone book of addresses. I have since manually typed 1175 but this is extremely time consuming and there is no end in site. Luckily, the phone book is posted on a website so I can cut and paste the entires However the entries appear on the website like this: Albis Turlington Architects, LLC Phone: 203-772-1212 175 Orange Street Fax: 203-773-1212 New Haven, CT 06510 when pasted into excel they appear in the same manner, each line in a different cell, phone and fax are in their own cells as well. The formatting ...

Outlook 2003 Problem #4
Hi folks, since I have got Outlook 2003 running, I have got the following problem: I use tow write e-mails offline, and then connect to the internet, and send it all at once. This worked always fine with OE, the written mails I sent away offline were copied into the send folder, and were sent away straght after I connected to the internet. Now I observer the followinf with Outlook 2003: Outlook continues to try to send the e-mail permanently, even if I check the correct checkbox for not participating on send offline. I tried to switch off everything I found, to prevent Outlook to permanently...

Query by Form Problem 06-19-07
I'm using QBF with about six different combo boxes using: [forms]! [formmain]! [combo1] or [forms]![formmain1]![combo1] -like in a VBA book. This is so users can select criteria on a form with the combo boxes, and when they are done, they hit the search button, and it opens up another form based on the query just performed by the combo selection. This worked for about three combo boxes, but when I added another one, it freezes up and opens up a blank page. It's supposed to open the new form based on the query. Is there a better way to do this? I've looked exhaustive...

Problem using Microsoft Web Browser control
I am trying to access the Custom properties of a Web Browser ActiveX control on a form and I keep getting a message telling me that "The Operation on the Microsoft Web Browser object failed. The OLE server may not be registered. To register the OLE server, reinstall it." I searched TechNet and MSDN and could not resolve this. I reinstalled Access 2003 (I have 2003 and 2007 installed on my workstation, XP Pro) and still no resolution. Has anyone else seen this and if so, can you tell me how to resolve this? Jim Does anyone know the name of the file the message...

Outlook client and a kerberos problem
I install the outlook client and it did not show me any problem but when I open outlook and try to open CRM tap, it shows me an error messages (with no revelevant information - an error ocurred loading Microsoft CRM functionality). At the application log I can see several errors - from two different origins: Origin : MSCRMAddressBook Origin : MSCRMAddIn And at the system log, I see the following error. The kerberos client received a KRB_AP_ERR_MODIFIED error from the server host/crmserver."our domain". This indicates that the password used to encrypt the kerberos service t...

terrible problem
I would like to know if this is possible: I have two workbooks.. one from this fiscal year and one from last each has 5 reports each of them with 12 months. Currently every month, I pull up last years report and add in the month I am in from last year.. ex: we are in dec of FY 06, so I would go to dec FY 05 and add up sept, oct, nov and dec to get my total. I need to just add a month from the previous year each month. Is there a formula that could do that each month that would just do it when I opened the workbook, if the month had changed?? -- imjustme ---------------------------------...

Passing data to DLL problem
Hi, my application uses a callback function in a dll. This function must notify the main application when it is called, through a SendMessage api call. So i've created a global variable in the dll, named parent: HWND parent; LRESULT CALLBACK MyFunction(...........) { ......................... SendMessage(parent, ....................); } in the main application i set the dll variable: HWND * wnd; wnd = (HWND *) GetProcAddress(hinstDLL, "parent"); *wnd = hWnd; this works fine if i use the parent variable it in a normal dll function, but in the callback MyFunction parent resu...

Money is Having PASSWORD Problems.
Several Money users have not been able to access they Money data since early this week. Microsoft is working on a solution, They will post here when they have it! Thanks No WAY, really? >-----Original Message----- >Several Money users have not been able to access they >Money data since early this week. Microsoft is working on >a solution, They will post here when they have it! > >Thanks >. > ...

custom border problem #3
In Publisher 2007 when I try to create a custom border using a wmf/bmp/gif clipart of 5 to 10 kb size I get the following Alert Message: "This picture is too complex to be made into a border". How can I get around this problem as I have tried over a 100 pieces of clipart which Publisher rejects as too complex. What is an acceptable piece of clipart to Publisher? Surely there must be some simple solution to this. Can anyone help? "Broadford1" <jbane.ennis@eircom.net> wrote in message news:eJZabYejIHA.4064@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > In Publisher 2007 when I ...