GIF displaying

Hi,

Does anybody have the C/C++ code to display GIF images in windows
environment? I know that there is a bunch of function for BMP file, how
about other image format?

Regards,

Nianwei

0
nxing (2)
7/16/2003 11:27:52 PM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

how do I get incoming message to display normally ?
Much of my incoming mail is formatted like this: The squirrel... more » <http://pulse.plaxo.com/pulse/events/show/88336341?src=PulseWeeklyDigest V2&et=20&requiredUser=12885313267&loginEmail=pacconltd%40yahoo.com&el=en _us&forceSignin=1&> How do I get it to display normally like the rest of the mail that comes in? -- Trying to get ahead I do not follow you. That is a (URL) link that you posted as an example --=20 Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. "Gary&q...

How: setting default display size?
boswell <boswell6@juno.com> wrote: <nothing> Is there a question you wish to ask? -- Brian Tillman ...

OWA 2003
Hi all, I have a single Exchange Server 2003 Standard over Windows 2003 SP1. All installations where by default OWA was working well at the begining but in a moment we can not recall a problem started and now when we access our site/exchange IE displays the list of users as an FTP folder, then if i click my user i see the list of folders and if i click on a folfer i see the list of emails. I have double-checked the IIS configuration with other server that is working fine and i dont find any divergence. How can i solve this problem? Or, how can i make exchange recreate all the OWA struc...

How to display smtp email address in Exchange eMail
Users are having multiple smtp email address within their Exchange 2003 email account, they would like to a quick and easy way to know the smtp address for the TO or CC box without right click an email -> properties and see the mail headers How to get Outlook to show the email address and not the name in TO, CC and FROM fields? "notebook user" <notebookuser@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:13B96F58-9166-4E31-8C48-0A659A8A04C7@microsoft.com... > Users are having multiple smtp email address within their Exchange 2003 > email > acc...

looking for control to display dialog similar to VC++ option window
I would like to implement a dialog similar to the VC++ options window. The left pane of the options windows contains a tree control used to select various options that will be viewed/edited. The right side of the options window displays an dialog that allows the user to view/edit information/data for the selected option. Are there any shareware/commercials controls availabled that provide this functionality? Thanks in advance. Ian Ian wrote: > I would like to implement a dialog similar to the VC++ options window. The > left pane of the options windows contains a tree con...

GAL name display
Hey I have a "good" question, I have been asked to put execs names at the top of the GAL list above all distribution groups, etc. I've looked for knowledge base articles that are related to this and found nothing. If anyone knows of a way to do this or of a knowledge base article on it please let me know. It is for Exchange 5.5 Thanks That's an awful idea based on how some of the worms in 2001/2002 were working. However, change the display name for the execs and prefix them with a tilda ~ That will bring them to the top for you. >-----Original Message----- >Hey, &...

Restored Emails only display html code
After a data loss the users .pst files were restored, and now any of the restored emails open but show the complete html code for the email body. Outlook 2003 will not pick this up and display it correctly using the Word editor. All new emails received after the restore are displaying properly. Opening, reading, forwarding the email just shows the complete text starting <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=us-ascii"> <META content="MSHTML 6.00.2...

Display question. #2
Right, seeing as i made a pigs ear of the first go, lets try again! Is there anywhere in Excel which shows me how many cells i have selected. I handle large amounts of data and it would be useful to see how many cells are selected without using formulas etc. thanks. While you're selecting, you can watch the namebox (to the left of the formula bar). After you're done selecting, you can rightclick on the bottom right of the statusbar (it looks embossed) and choose from a list. Count, Count Numbers But empty cells aren't included in those counts. maybe a command entered in th...

Displayed email addresses
The way that Outlook handles contacts and email addresses, to me, is confusing at best. That aside, when I enter in a new contact and I'm asked how it's to be displayed, in Outlook 2003 that we use at work I'd get this: Email address: Joe Bloggs@yahoo.com Display as: Joe Bloggs (Joe Bloggs@yahoo.com) At least I think that is how it's displayed. The brackets may be around the name itself, not the address However, i'm using Outlook 2010 at home. I don't get this. It is merely presented the same as the email address. I shouldn't have to do this manually, not on a p...

cyrillic fonts displayed in cyrillic
How do I display cyrillic fonts in cyrillic in Publisher? Office Language Packs enable Document Proofing Tools, Localized User Interface, and Help and User Assistance Tools for 37 different languages. http://office.microsoft.com/en-gb/suites/FX101171811033.aspx Microsoft Office 2007 Language Interface Pack overview http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/suites/HA103161311033.aspx -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "TAR" <TAR@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:10E2013F-B0D4-4147-AA65-252626EF6C95@microsoft.com... > How do I display cyrillic font...

Excel display problem
Upon calculation, the display of Excel is messed up... it's as if the worksheet has transparent windows in it through which you see cells from other sheets in the workbook. If I click on a different tab then back, it's fine again. If I hit the PgDn then PgUp key, it's fine again. The problem appeared suddenly after a automatic Windows update... though I have no idea if there's a connection. The problem appeared simultaneous on several different .xls workbooks. The workbooks have some similarities: they all contain many formulas and complex vba procedures... but w...

Best Way to Display Data
I'm racking my brain on the best way to do this and it's time I ask the experts. I am trying to copy a report currently used in Excel and need to create a distributable report in Access like below. 3/15/10 MTD 1) Total Calls Forecast 100 1500 2) Total Calls Answered 95 1499 3)Care Answered 40 600 4)VRU% 95% 96% 5) Calls Aband 10 ...

How to delay ToolTip display time in CListCtrl Control
I create a CListCtrl object with LVS_EX_INFOTIP and Report style the Tooltips display time is too short, how to delay ToolTip display time in CListCtrl Control CListCtrl::GetToolTips() returns the CToolTipCtrl Control CToolTipControl::SetDelayTime() sets the delay time. Ali R. "Smallfrogs" <super_smallfrogs@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:uAOl3Tj9DHA.440@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > I create a CListCtrl object with LVS_EX_INFOTIP and Report style > > the Tooltips display time is too short, how to delay ToolTip display time in > CListCtrl Control > > C...

Outlook 2003
My calender all of a sudden will only diplay, "Week" or "Month". It will no longer display, "Day" or "Work Week". ...

Sheet Names will not display
Hey... the sheet names of my workbook will not display although=20 double click will edit them (as if they're displaying in white text). = Is this=20 the most likely answer - if so how can it be changed? No other help=20 files seemed to address this? T Have you been playing with any windows display settings? In win98, I can change this stuff under: Windows start button|settings|control panel|display applet Appearance tab Apply a built in scheme and see if that helps. If it does, you could rebuild any modifications at your leisure. My tip. In win98, there isn't a "reset to ...

WorkBook Tab display mode of SpreadSheet control in VB 6.0
the default display mode of SpreadSheet control in VB 6.0 is a dropdown list, as you know. Is it possible to display the WorkBook Tab of SpreadSheet control in VB 6.0 horizontally? like the display mode of SSTab. thanks On 02/07/2010 09:44, sunlite wrote: > the default display mode of SpreadSheet control in VB 6.0 is a dropdown list, > as you know. No I don't know, I've never heard of the Spreadsheet control. > Is it possible to display the WorkBook Tab of SpreadSheet control in VB 6.0 > horizontally? like the display mode of SSTab. Again, try asking...

Multiply (C8-C4) by B10 to display positive only i.e. C8>=C4
Hi =IF(C8>=C4,(C8-C4)*B10,"") or =ABS(C8-C4)*B10 depending on what you're acutally asking (its a good idea to write a bit in the message body about what it is you're trying to achieve) -- Cheers JulieD check out www.hcts.net.au/tipsandtricks.htm ....well i'm working on it anyway "seamusdoherty" <seamusdoherty@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A5668CB4-493A-4321-9366-78D7334F5CED@microsoft.com... > LOL! Gord On Wed, 4 May 2005 08:05:29 -0700, "RagDyeR" <ragdyer@cutoutmsn.com> wrote: > ...

Display standard time without "AM or PM" while entering in military time
Hello, I am creating a time sheet. Any help would be appreciated. I have 4 cells: 1. IN (time cell) 2. OUT ( time cell) 3. Lunch (time cell) 4. Total Hrs(number cell) When I enter in military such as 16:30 I would like it to display 4:3 withou the "PM or AM" I have tried the format (h:mm) and custom options and have bee unable to display as "00:00". Can you please help. Thank yo -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Yes. create or modify your own format. go to Format>cells>number>custom. modify - scroll down to a format h:mm and high light it. ...

Outlook Web Access 2000 not displaying Delete Check Box
We are running Exchange 2000 SP3. When I open Outlook Web Access in Internet Explorer, the Delete check box is not displayed for messages in any of the mail folders. However when I open OWA in Mozilla the boxes are displayed fine. Does anyone know how I can get the check boxes back when using IE? ...

Display filtered users in Resource lookup.
When create a Service Activity with some resource, we look up the resource, select User to choose type of Resource is User. Can we only display users have some specific attribute? For example I have the User-Type are General User, Supporter. Only Supporters can be involved in any Service as the resources. When look up resource, I want only Supporter to be listed. Can we do this? Hi, Yes, it is possible. Check out following blog; http://ronaldlemmen.blogspot.com/2006/12/filter-data-in-crm-lookup-field.html -- PLEASE do click on Yes or No button if this post is helpful or not for our fee...

Thumbnail images not displaying
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: intel When viewing files on the desktop or in any folder, the thumbnail that indicates the type of file it is does not show. For example, if it is a Word document, you can tell because it is blue with a "W" on it. Currently, all the documents look the same - there is no thumbnail indicating what program is it associated with. It makes it very hard to quickly scan a folder for specific types of files (Excel, for example). Select each type of File in the Finer. Then use Get Info to choose the appropriate Office 2008 ...

My graphics and word art will not display in 2003 publisher
Help. My documents work on other computers. I cannot use word art or pictures. They simply do not display. Even if I bring up a template, the graphics in it won't display. fiddler wrote: > Help. My documents work on other computers. > > I cannot use word art or pictures. They simply do not display. Even > if I bring up a template, the graphics in it won't display. What happens if you go to View > Pictures > Detailed Display? -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and...

Dates
When using date formulas and displaying the Month in letters is there a way to make the month letters be in ALL CAPS? -- Benjamin Hi Benjamin, Not with formatting, but with a formula like =UPPER(TEXT(TODAY(),"ddd mmmm dd yyyy")) -- Kind regards, Niek Otten "Benjamin" <benjamin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:063E2229-70C8-4EFA-9E4E-B48F6BD60335@microsoft.com... > When using date formulas and displaying the Month in letters is there a > way > to make the month letters be in ALL CAPS? > -- > Benjamin ...

Unable to Display the Folder #4
When trying to open the inbox the right pane is all gray with the words "unable to display the folder". Please help! What version of Outlook? Are you clicking on the Inbox folder in the Folder List, or are you clicking on a shortcut to the Inbox folder? -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:1c77701c4223e$8be342a0$a501280a@phx.gbl, Julie Mealy wrote: > When trying to open the inbox the right pane is all gray > with the words "u...

compilation error of a program to read and display images.
fatal error C1083: Cannot open precompiled header file: 'Debug/image.pch': No such file or directory Error executing cl.exe. -- Suja Suja wrote: > fatal error C1083: Cannot open precompiled header file: 'Debug/image.pch': No > such file or directory > Error executing cl.exe. Try 'Build All' -- Scott McPhillips [VC++ MVP] You have attempted to compile an individual file without having the precompiled header in place. You must first either explicitly compile stdafx.cpp, or, more commonly, do a "Rebuild all". joe On Thu, 23 Sep 2004 23:29:0...