Getting URL Cache Information

Hi,
 I have to get the URL information for an image. I dont know how to get
it. Kindly help me.

Thanks a lot.

0
yasodhai (4)
5/11/2006 12:32:02 PM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Downloaded information on left pane...
I download most of my account information into money and right up until 10/12/2003 it gave me my last download date and account balance. Ever since then it shows that date and a balance all of the time whether I download the info or not. The account itself is updated correctly, but I cannot seem to change this information no matter what I do. Any suggestions? (I cannot download THRU money from this particular account, it is not available for auto update.) ...

Exchange 5.5 information store #2
After running eseutil.exe /d /ispriv I recieved this error: error -1526 JET_errLVCorrupted How can I go about fixing this ? Thanks Are you running on sp1 or prior? If so, you may have a corrupt long value (hence the error). http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;181824 This can be repaired by running a hard recovery (eseutil /p) on the database. MS doesn't recommend running a database in production that has had a hard repair run on it so your best bet is to restore from backup then take your damaged database, run a hard repair on it offline and exmerge the data out....

Cached mode Global Address book
I am running Exchange 2003 and Office 2003 clients. Clients running in Cached mode are not getting updated offline address book, this is a recent issue, but I can't figure out what has changed to cause this. I have "rebuilt" the offline address book and then "download address book" from the client. But the new version of the offline address book is not being replicated to the outlook clients. If the work in non-cached mode the address book is correct. Looking at the application event log on my exchange server I see the following errors: Event Type: Warning E...

Simple hack to get $1000 to your home.
Simple hack to get $1000 to your home at http://mastidunia.tk Due to high security risks,i have hidden the cheque link in an image. in that website on left side below search box, click on image and enter your name and address where you want to receive your cheque.please dont tell to anyone. ...

Text Formatting for URL
In CRM, On the accounts form, we would like to have an field point to a portal site where we would keep more information about a client, I have made the field a URL formatting type however it will not show up as a URL just as text. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Stephen ...

Can't get email to Send Consistently

Buffer & Procedure cache
Hello, [SQL2000] PCProcBuffersUsedPct - Monitors the percentage of procedure buffers in the procedure cache that are used. PCProcCacheUsedPct - Monitors the percentage of procedure cache that is used. Is it safe to assume that when the above 2 counters say at 95% and above, the SQLServer is doing fine memory-wise? tia, AbbA Abba I would take a look into dbcc memorystatus Procedure Cache,Buffer Distribution sections "Abba" <sql_help@aaa.com> wrote in message news:u9FbJ64YKHA.1596@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Hello, > > [SQL200...

Getting prompt for password from other exch55 servers in the same
Doing an upgrade from exch 5.5 to exch 2003 and have installed a exch 2003 in my main site. Migrating users over to exch 2003 for this site and others in the organisation. There are 4 servers in the main site, 2 exch 5.5, one exch 5,5 connector and one exch 2003. Sometimes the users on the exch 2003 get prompted for a password from one of the old exch 5.5 servers in the main site, and if i check connection state for the client i see its trying to connect with Type Public folders. This is also the case when connecting through rpc/http. If you type in password it just pops back up, if y...

Information Store #5
Hi All I am cleaningup my EXchange server. Current setup is like this 2 information stores Information store A hold the active (default public store and an empty mailbox store) Information Store B Holds the Mailbox store - This is created later (Due to Disk space Issues). NOw my question is how can i merge or join them? is there any way to move the default public store form infor store A to B. Any answers or pointers will be helpfull. Thanks all On Sun, 10 Apr 2005 23:20:01 -0700, "Manokaran25" <Manokaran25@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi All > >...

"Getting Started" box, stop it from showing upon each launch? [XL2003]
Is there any way to do this? I've googled but nothing comes up for this. I'd like that box to show only when I need it, not upon every launch. Thanks! :oD "StargateFan" <IDon'tAcceptSpam@NoJunkMail.com> wrote in message news:8tjo65hirvls4ocvvdt34nigbroqfve79n@4ax.com... > Is there any way to do this? I've googled but nothing comes up for > this. I'd like that box to show only when I need it, not upon every > launch. > > Thanks! :oD > I thought a checkbox on THAT box on my versions past. Tools - settings - program settings ? You ...

SUMIF-how do i get it to work using names in range?help
I am trying to use SUMIF. In columncells a93:a117 I have names that are the "range" In column p55:p84 I have the Sum-range of values to be added. For the criteria i used each name in a93:a117. So my first sumif says, SUMIF(A$93:$117, A93, p$55:p$84). All that seem sto be happening is that the values in column P are just getting copied in order, with no attachment to the range names and nu summation. What am I doing wrong? I even tried putting the "criiteria" in quotes, so (A$93:$117, "Bob", p$55:p$84). It still does not work. can anyone help?...

duplicating information
Hi I use excel to keep a record of my accounts. I'd like to do something to save me inputting time but I'm not sure if what I'm about to ask is even possible. Perhaps, if I explain, someone could help me? I am inputting personal expenditure and company expenditure into the same Excel worksheet, showing the gross, net and VAT in separate columns. But I also need to keep a worksheet showing ONLY personal expenditure and a worksheet showing ONLY business expenditure. To save me having to input three times for each entry, is there a way that Excel can automatically duplicate t...

Getting value from edit control?
How do I get the value from an edit control into its value CString variable? Also, how do I convert from CString to char* ? CString has an overload for LPCTSTR (which depends on whether you are compiled for Unicode or MBCS) so you can pass it pretty easily. If you need to access the buffer directly CString::GetBuffer() returns the pointer to the buffer. Call ReleaseBuffer() when you are done using that point (if you modify it). To assign and retrieve values with the edit control you should create a variable for the control and use UpdateData(). Open the dialog and right click on ...

how do I get rid of the border around my posters?
How do I get the border on my work in Publisher to disappear? What kind if border? Are you talking about a white border when you print it? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "Ann" <Ann@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:84F64526-ED16-471D-90B7-BDC6D36923FD@microsoft.com... > How do I get the border on my work in Publisher to disappear? ...

Get data
Hello there.. I am trying to get some data from sheet 'April' to Sheet 'Search' using macros.. Its like people can select some criteria's to get the data. 1. if Sheets("Search").Range("E4").value="First" then it should search for Sheets("Search").Range("C4").value in Sheets("April") column 'J' and also match Sheets("Search").Range("C2").value with Sheets("April") column 'F'. It should also check if Sheets("Search").Range("E4&q...

How do I get data (tables) from IE to export to an EXCEL sreadshee
I have been trying to get IE to export a database table to EXCEL. It will not do it. I can right click on the body of the data and say EXPORT to EXCEL - but it won't export or go to the clipboard. How can I get it to do that? From Excel try data>get external data>new web query Regards, Peo Sjoblom "WebgirlMD" wrote: > I have been trying to get IE to export a database table to EXCEL. It will > not do it. > > I can right click on the body of the data and say EXPORT to EXCEL - but it > won't export or go to the clipboard. > > How can I...

Getting the browser to recognize my protocol handler #2
Hi all, We can get the browser to recognize our protocol handler? Like YMessager Protocol. ...

Adding to number to get the cell
Hi Guys, I want to know how can I do this: I have column A and B and and with this two number, add then and see the data in the cell Column A Column B Column C 12 2 I wanto see the values in A12 +2 (A14) 15 10 I wanto see the values in A15 +10 (A25) 35 20 I wanto see the values in A35 +20 (A55) : : Thanks Paste this formula in C14 cell =IF("A"&SUM(A14:B14)="A0","","A"&SUM(A14:B14)) Now copy the C14 cell and pas...

drag and drop to get a lot of wordarts?
How to get a number of wordarts by dragging and dropping? just like dragging and dropping and get some cells that contain auto-increased formulas. Hold the Ctrl key, then drag and drop the object, to create a duplicate. Anderson Lee wrote: > How to get a number of wordarts by dragging and dropping? just like dragging > and dropping and get some cells that contain auto-increased formulas. -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html Thank you very much! ...

How do I get a new keep case or insert?
Hi, My Microsoft Money (2004 Deluxe) keepcase has gotten ruined as a result of a flood. I like to keep my registered software boxes nicely organized, and for some reason this one was not on the shelf with the others. Anyway the insert in the keepcase is ruined, it has water damage and started to develop mold on it. I would like to replace the case, but I do not know what number to call or if this is even possible. Any suggestions? Not sure whether you can get a replacement, but try this: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?kbid=326246 -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money Check ht...

How to get to "printer driver setup window?"
My printer's HELP is written in terms of Vista. I'm directed to go to the "printer driver setup window," and choose the "maintenance" tab, "ink cartridge settings," to specify which ink cartridge I want to use. Can anyone tell me how to do this with Windows XP? tia las "LAS" <FakeMail@Hotmail.com> wrote in message news:i2lddq$7q7$1@news.eternal-september.org... > My printer's HELP is written in terms of Vista. I'm directed to go to the > "printer driver setup window," and choose the "m...

Picking Information from a list
I have a list and want to pick out certain items. The list is a list of players and the team that they play for. I want to automatically pull them out into their own list so as to identify all players from a club. I have spent quite a while trying to do this and have now turned to you. Any help greatly appreciated. -- eddie84 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ eddie84's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=14942 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=265732 If you have a column fo...

Reading terminal services session information
Hello everyone, Can anyone assist me with a script? I need to have a script run locally on a server and read the terminal services session information. I need to be able to see if there are any sessions connected, and what their status is at that time. If the status is idle, then I need to see how long the status has been idle for so that I can track this infromation and take actions on it if need be. I know that I can use QWINSTA and read the infromation from that command but it doesn't provide idle time. Does anyone know of a way to get the information that QWINSTA provides an...

Information Store will not start
Hi all, I am running a W2K domain - SP4 with Exchange 2000 - SP3. My exchange server is a DC. My problem is when I restart my exchange server, I receive hundreds of Event id's 9074 and the Information store will not start. If I manually restart "remote procedure call (RPC) local" the MS Exchange services will start, but once I reboot, I receive the same problem again. (The original problem started with a reboot) The only thing I would have changed recently was my DNS\WINS servers IP settings were incorrectly pointing at other DNS\WINS servers. I made these servers point at...

This is nonsense... I can't get in to my accounts.
This is crap. I am so angry with the lack of support. I wasted good money on this program and it's costing me more money each day. Linux, Mozilla & Quicken... here I come! Are you aware of a version of Quicken on Linux? <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:84f901c47806$34434fe0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > This is crap. I am so angry with the lack of support. I > wasted good money on this program and it's costing me more > money each day. Linux, Mozilla & Quicken... here I come! ...