Font format of rich edit ctrl in dialogs, Help!

Hi,

I have used a lot of rich edit ctrl in my dialogs (I am sorry that I haven't
use edit ctrl instead) and I found one problem now. The text displayed
initially in the ctrl (set by DoDataExchange()) has different font format
with the text which users type in later. Any experienced people can tell me
the functions to make these two font same? Otherwise I think I will have to
change about 100 rich edit ctrl to edit ctrl besides a lot of codes.

Thank you a lot.
--
Best regards,
Kelvin

0
Kelvin_gl (33)
8/30/2004 7:12:04 AM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

interesting question can anyone help
this may not be the right place to ask this but i have an xda 2s pda from O2, is it possible to make it send and automated text message to my contacts at 12pm the day before they are due to meet me for an appointment eg client joe bloggs (contact details are in contacts in the pda synced with outlook) appointment tomorrow at 4 pm automated text reads "joe bloggs your appointment tomorrow is at 4 pm thank you" and so on for all other appointments that day? as i say it may not be the best place to ask the question and i dont even know if its possible any help would be apporechiat...

Need help with macros and protections
I want to protect a sertain range of titles and leave the remainin worksheet open for data entry. Everytime I try to do this protection i requires the entire sheet to be protected and a password to b activated for the effected range. I want the unprotected range withou a password entry. Secondly I have created two buttons to list data in assending an decending order. I got them working but now they give me erro messages. Also the assending macro places all 0 enteries on the top need the macro to read greater that 0 Any suggestions would be appreciated. Macros: Sub Macro6() ' ' Macr...

conditional formatting by groups
I have some groups and I want each group to have different color(not necessarily distinct). thanks. I'm sure it can be done but how will Excel know which cells are associated with which group? More detail please. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Fri, 08 Jun 2007 10:12:29 +0900, kang <kang@hao.com> wrote: >I have some groups and I want each group to have different color(not >necessarily distinct). > >thanks. ...

Help With RSS Red Feed Buttons
Hi All, Thanks for letting me join. I have a question. I just downloaded a free version of an rss software for reading, writing and publishing; I have about 12 days left on it. Had good customer service when I downloaded it, they even called me and walked me through using it. I published two articles for my two websites..... But........the weekend came and i discovered that the little red rss buttons were not up on my site. I emailed them and they sent me a few red rss buttons and said that I needed to put them on my sites (I have two sites) and then link it back to the feed. I don't h...

Help needed on date matching and cell reference.
Hi, I need a formula to return the value of a cell from a nearby column, based on a matching of the months and years within a range of dates to the months and years within a given date. Here is the setup: Cell BA58 contains the given date. Column AP, starting in Cell AP59 and going down to AP2000 contains the array of dates that need to be evaluated to find which date matches the given date in Cell BA58 Column AR, starting in Cell AR59 and going down to AR2000 contains the array of numbers from which the result must be displayed. If a match is found between the given date in...

I need help with multiple Fidelity accounts and Money 2006
Here is my situation: I have the following accounts at Fidelity: Under my login ID: Financial Institution is named "Fidelity Investments" for these accounts My Rollover IRA My Roth IRA Joint brokerage account Under my wife's login ID: Financial Institution is named "Fidelity Investments # 2" for these accounts Wife's Rollover IRA Wife's Roth IRA Joint brokerage account The Joint Brokerage account is the same, and shows up at the Fidelity web site when either of us logs into Fidelity. This setup is giving m...

Help to import data from reference workbook
I wasn't sure if this would require VB or not so I've put this in the General Question group. I have 2 workbooks where the first 3 columns of each row (after a title row) consist of an ID number, a North coordinate and an East Coordinate. Workbook A is complete in that every ID for our system is included along with the coresponding North and East coords. Workbook B includes a subset of the IDs and only some of the IDs have their coords in columns B and C. How do I import the coords into Workbook B without having to copy/paste a thousand or more times. Thanks in advance for a...

Differentiate between "Edit"- and "New" state
Hi guys, Is there any way for me to distinguish between "edit"- and "add" state? I need my Case-form to render differently, depending on whether the case is a New one being added, or an Existing one being edited. Thanks in advance! -Ernst Hi, You can use client sdk to distinguish it... ~ for example: var CRM_FORM_TYPE_CREATE = 1; var CRM_FORM_TYPE_UPDATE = 2; switch (crmForm.FormType) { case CRM_FORM_TYPE_CREATE: //do something break; case CRM_FORM_TYPE_UPDATE: //do nothing break; } "Ernst Kuschke (C# MVP)" wrote: > Hi guys, > > Is there an...

LOOKUP Help #7
Hi, I have a column (e.g. Column X) that lists a series of dates, entered by the user. I have a table array (Columns A-L) of all the months, Jan-Dec. What I want to be able to do is, under each month in the table, look into Column X and list all the dates within Column X that are relevant to that month. I've tried LOOKUP but because dates are formatted like 31259 I dont know how to write the logic. Can anyone help? Thanks a lot One way using non-array formulas is illustrated in this sample construct: http://www.savefile.com/files/720924 Placing source dates under correct month col....

How do I display a dialog whilst in OnInitDialog ?
I have a program which pastes a bit of information (read from a config file) into a listbox whilst in the OnInitDialog part of the program. The program then 'acts' on the data and part of it will change depending on those actions (network activity, so takes a few seconds). What I want the program to do is display the original data, then change the display to the new data, but at the moment it won't display the program until it's finished with the OnInitDialog part of the program, so you don't get to see the original data. All you see is nothing for a few seconds, th...

Edit Field
I often record a macro to repeat often-used keystrokes, but today I found a keystroke that couldn't be recorded. I use Tools, Macros, Record a new Macro and assign it to a toolbar. In my document, I have some cross-references to bookmarks. Some bookmarks begin with a lower-case letter (due to the context in which they are used), but this may be changed in the cross-reference by right-clicking on the field, Edit field, Format - First capital. However, when trying to capture this sequence in a macro recording, the right-click function is not available. Is there an alternative ...

Excel:I set the font color to be "Red". Next time file is open, f.
Say I sent the font color to Red in the cell. The next time I open the file, the font color in the cell changes? Why Maybe you didn't save the file? >-----Original Message----- >Say I sent the font color to Red in the cell. The next time I open the file, >the font color in the cell changes? Why >. > ...

Format Converter
Just now I downloaded what is supposed to be an Excel spreadsheet from Amazon Advantage. It is actually an XML file with an XLS extension, so I assume that it should have been an XLSX file instead of XLS for Excel 2007. Is there a converter to enable opening the file in Excel 2000? If there it a converter on Microsoft's web site, it is well hidden. >>It is actually an XML file with an XLS extension, so I assume that it should have been an XLSX file instead of XLS for Excel 2007 That's not quite right. An XLSX file is not an XML file. It is a ZIP file made up mostly of XM...

excel chart to tiff or eps format
Hello, I have created several detailed charts in excel for a paper that I am sending to a journal. The journal requires that my files have eps or tiff extensions. How do I convert the excel chart into tiff or eps? I have tried to 'print' to tiff with microsoft office document image writer , but the quality of the chart is too low. I also tried to copy and paste the graph into paint shop pro and to save it as .eps , but agai the quality is too low. Any other suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks. Raoul In VBA you can use ActiveChart.Export "C:\test\MyChart.tif"...

IF statement help needed
I am using excel 2007. I have a spreadsheet that contains data: Acct no Date PPT Paid Sales Tax Amount 1000 4/30/10 60.46 4.54 65.00 1000 4/30/10 32.55 2.45 35.00 1000 4/30/10 65.00 0 65.00 1000 4/30/10 35.00 0 35.00 (PPT Paid + Sales Tax = Amount). I want to exclude the last 2 records. I can't use sales tax > 0 because I have other records that may have no sales tax but are still valid. I have tried the delete duplicates on the menu bar and it helps...

Automatic email entry help
when i send a new email in outlook 2003, if i type the first letter of the name in the to blank, it brings up a list of email addresses. can i edit these addresses??? Those email addresses are pulled from a cache of previously typed email addresses - what do you need to edit? Is one of them wrong? If yes, just use the arrow key to select it and press delete. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, Keith Girdley aske...

Help
email dropped - store will not mount (exchange 2003 on windows 2003 server) here are the different errors messages I see: The Exchange store 'First Storage Group\Mailbox Store ( is limited to 18 GB. The current physical size of this database (the .edb file and the .stm file) is 12 GB. If the physical size of this database minus its logical free space exceeds the limit of 18 GB, the database will be dismounted on a regular basis. Event Type: Warning Event Source: MSExchangeIS Event Category: General Event ID: 1240 Date: 3/2/2007 Time: 3:27:24 PM User: N/A Computer: myserver Descr...

Need help with recursive SQL
Hi, I am using MS Access / Jet. Problem is of hierarchial query: I mean typical Boss Employee table: Name Boss ===== ===== John NULL Sam John Michael Sam William Sam Alfred William I need a query that if I take John then all names should be returned in a single coulmn because he is the highest boss, if i take sam, then michael, william and alfred should be returned. If I take Michael then only Michael should come since no one is working under him. Ok, one boss can have many emplo...

Excel cell format #2
how can i display preceding zeros in excel without formatting as text? In article <5CBDC357-B0B2-49C2-906C-73E94C6172B9@microsoft.com>, "rockfam8" <rockfam8@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > how can i display preceding zeros in excel without formatting as text? Precede your entry with an apostrophe. For example... '012345 Hope this helps! Or give it a custom format like 00000 (as many 0's as you need) rockfam8 wrote: > > how can i display preceding zeros in excel without formatting as text? -- Dave Peterson ...

some one help with the function (OR)
some one help with the function (OR) I dont know how to use this function thankyou for al -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Did you check the help file? What part of the explanation didn't you understand? -- Regards, Tushar Mehta www.tushar-mehta.com Excel, PowerPoint, and VBA add-ins, tutorials Custom MS Office productivity solutions In article <nader.198htq@excelforum-nospam.com>, nader <<nader.198htq@excelforum-nospam.com>> says... > some one help with the function (OR) > I dont know how to use this function > > thankyou for all...

Re: Count "hours", as 1 each? Example attached....Please Help!
I am totally stumped... I would like if possible to count how many hours each employee worked, from a pivot table. I have already captured how many scans each employee did, just need to get a count of total number of hours each worker worked. ( Productivity report ) Example: a b c d e f g H 1 employee 8 AM 9AM 10AM 11AM 12PM 1PM TOTAL 2 3 BOB 40 49 50 55 80 274 4 NANCY 50 60 50 100 30 290 5 SUE 25 20 20 20 85 blank cells are when the worker scanned ...

date format conversion
I have a date of 1/5/2006, it needs to be 01/05/2006. I ma having a hard time getting hte leading 0's where needed. Appreciate any help! -- Buck That sounds like a matter of FORMAT. The date itself, as 'numerical' value sounds fine. You can force a format (to display a STRING that represents a date, but *is* a string, not a date_time value) with the use of Format function: ? Format( #1/2/3# , "mm\/dd\/yyyy") 01/02/2003 Hoping it may help, Vanderghast, Access MVP "buckpeace" <buckpeace@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:01C568...

Pop Up Calendar Help
I am very new to Excel, working with 2003. I have followed the directions her http://www.fontstuff.com/vba/vbatut07.ht I think I am very close, but when I try to test the code I get run time erro Method'Value' of object 'Icalendar' failed When I select the debug it takes me t the line frm.Calendar.Sho Any help is greatly apprectiead Andrea Andrea, Did you rename the userform to frmCalendar? -- HTH Bob Phillips ... looking out across Poole Harbour to the Purbecks (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Andrea" <anonymous@discussions.mi...

Formula for a fill color help
I can't figure out how to make a formula that will recognize a color a a value. More specifically; If b1 is made to be green (color index 4) would like c1 to insert the letter Y. I am I'm looking for an I statement so I can use it throughout the whole workbook. The formula if I understand it should kind of look like (in C1): =If(b1=colorindex4,"Y","") I'm looking to put a "Y" in c1 if b1 is colored in green. I would really like to also know how to insert a fill color in an formula! Thank you for any of your help and time, Brya -- Bryan J Yo...

Need help with using command button
I am needing some help with getting a command button to run a query through msquery onto a worksheet. i have a work book with 33 worksheets. the first 31 worksheets are setup to be 1 sheet for 1 day's data, worksheets are labeled as 1,2,3,...30,31. the last two of the 33 sheets are just for summary graphs. each sheet has the date split up into three cells, such as April 15 2005. i have 3 workbooks setup this way, 1 for each of three shifts. on each sheet in each workbook, i also have a cell listing what shift that worksheet is for, as well as a cell that lists what plant it is...