Filling Web Form

Dear freinds Hello,
 I have written code in vc++ using MFC to fill the Webform using HTTP post
method and I'm able to fill the form but I'm facing a problem that I'm
unable to fill login name and password. So any one amongst you have any Idea
or help then please help me
With Regards
Sachin

0
sachint (2)
2/24/2004 8:11:24 AM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Lookup Function in user form
I have a combo box (cboitem1) and a text box (txtprice1). I am using the code below to have txtprice1 fill with the corresponding price the worksheet: Private Sub Cboitem1_Change() If cboItem1 <> "" Then txtprice1.Value = Excel.WorksheetFunction.VLookup(cboItem1.Value, Sheets("Pizzas").Range("A1:B65536"), 2, False) End If End Sub It works perfectly when you enter an existing value in cboitem1. However if 'the user' accidently types a letter that is not the first letter of one of the existing items VB debugging pops up with error &qu...

Hide columns according to background fill color
I am having trouble understanding how Excel handles colors. I have a public sub that sets a public variable, "TermColor" using the RGB function. TermColor is of type MsoRGBType. In another module, I use the TermColor variable as follows: Sub WeedColsByColor(ByRef Clr, ByRef WS) Dim LastCol, i As Long With Worksheets(WS) LastCol = ActiveSheet.UsedRange.Row - 1 + ActiveSheet.UsedRange.Rows.Count 'hide columns if they have one of the forbidden colors Debug.Print (CBool(.Cells(2, i).Interior.Color = Clr)) ...

Which Controls to Build a Parent/Child Web Form
Hi there, I'm quite new to asp.net, but know exactly how to do this using classic ASP, but would like some pointers for aspnet2. I've got data being returned from an SP which looks like this: HeaderItem ChildItem A A1 A A2 A A3 B B1 etc I want to display the data like this A - This is the header record A1 A2 A3 B - Header 2 B1 etc. In classic ASP I'd write out my header row html when HeaderItem changes value and then write the Child Rows. As I've on...

Copy & Paste Data from Web into Excel
When I do the above & use Vlookup for numerical data the numeric data is not recognised, although some data are in another excel workbook. How can I sort the data from the web so that I can do a proper vlookup What looks like a numeric field is actually text. This trick often works: In an empty cell enter the value 1 and copy it Select the offending numbers and use Edit/Paste Special->multiply Delete the cell with the 1 Best wishes -- Bernard Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove CAPS in e-mail address "Kelvin Pakaree" <k.pakaree@credcor.co.za> wrote in mes...

CRM 3 Slow Web Interface
Hello, I have 1 installation on Win2003 SBS Premium with 2GB Memory. The server performance is usually at 5% but the CRM 3.0 Web Client is very slow, it takes a minute to load the page from Account to Contacts in local network. the settings tabs works fast, e.g. settings > templates > e-mail templates but if I click in workplace then it takes a minute to load the page any ideas on how to fix it ? thank you athan Athan, there are many aspects to performance, so I don't know of any simple answers but I have a few questions. Once the pages have been loaded for the first time ...

Can not send message nor send an attachment from the web
This is what I get when I try to send a message and an attachment from the web. Can you please help me out. The host 'smtp' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly. Subject ' Check out this article Half a Million Plastic Coffins?', Account: 'pop3', Server: 'smtp', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 11001, Error Number: 0x800CCC0D "adrian" <atheop@att.net> wrote in message news:ecvAdUTaKHA.4920@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > This is what I get when I try to send a...

Can't Send Messages Using Outlook Web Access & XP
Our users with Windows XP cannot send messages using OWA. I've read a few KB articles about some incompatabilities between XP and OWA, but none of the proposed fixes (using the "basic" rather than "premium" client, or changing the security settings in IE) seem to solve this last problem. When they click on "send", it generates an unspecified "error on page". The problem occurs using IE and Firefox, but just on XP machines. My Windows 2000 machine works fine using IE and even my Macintosh using Safari (gasp!) works. ...

addressing envelope from data input form
I don't know where to start to try this. I have the following fields that make up the entire address: Fname Lname Fname2 Lname 2 Address City, State Zip Is there any way to "push a button" on a form and have it print an envelope for that record? Thanks in advance for any help. -- Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com Have you thought of using an MS template as a starting point? http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/CT101172481033.aspx Dave Eliot wrote: >I don't know where to start to try this. > >I have the following fields ...

Viewing xml created in .Net in a ASP form VB6
I have been trying to create an xml document in VB.Net for displaying on an existing page written in ASP. im having a type mismatch error in my code. When i view my XML i have the following included in the <binary> node. <Binary xmlns:dt="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:datatypes" dt:dt="bin.base64">DATA HERE </Binary My issue is how do i set the datatype of the the node using dotnet so that i can replicate the same node structure and use my existing ASP page. thanks in advance Colin Graham ...

can not receive emails with web links attached
Could someone tell me how to change controls to allow for emails with website links attached to come through? I can not receive emails with website links attached. ...

Creating a form or template
We scanned in an image of a post it note that has graphics on it. It is a jpg file. Can we somehow make this jpg file a form or template in Outlook? Ideally, we want to pull up a form that looks like the image of a post it note with the graphics in tact and be able to compose a message on the email post it note. How do you accomplish this? Thanks! ...

Adding BMPs to a form
I use Access 2003. I have a table set up with a field for pictures, this table sits behind a form to add BMPs, which display on the form and print on reports. In the past, when I have had to reinstall Access for any reason, the pictures instead of displaying fully in the form, only show as thumbnails with the file name. I have in the past resoved this by removing Microsoft Picture manager from MS Office. I don't know how I figured that out or why it works but it does. However, I had to reinstall Office yesterday, removed MS Pictrue Manager as usual and it's NOT working ...

Removing gray shading in protected forms (drop down box)
Hello- I am creating some contract templates for my company's sales force using Word 2003. I am using the forms toolbar to insert checkboxes and drop down boxes from which to select deliverable specifications. The problem is that when a user selects an option from the drop down box, the gray shading remains. I know the sales teams HATE the gray shading because they don't think it looks very good when sending to customers. Is there a way to disable the shading when an option is selected? Thanks. You can remove form field shading altogether using the corresponding b...

Combo values from query based on form fields
I am setting the values for a combo box in a form(s) via a query that 'filters' the results with criteria based upon the values of other fields on the form. The combo is a field that is bound. However, this is giving all kinds of problems ranging from Access completely crashing to being asked for the parameter values of those criteria fields when closing the form. I have tried making the combo an unbound field and then setting the value of the bound field to that unbound field after update, but that still leads to the same issues. How can I do this? As example - I have a form w...

ActiveX vs Forms
Hello- I am trying to embed some option buttons on a worksheet. I want to have two sets of buttons which are mutually exclusive, say A-D and then 1-3. I want to start with 1-3 hidden and if the user chooses option D from the first set then 1-3 will be revealed. I did this fine with the activex option buttons and VBA, however, it is not recognizing A-D and 1-3 as separate groups. Therefore, as soon as the user select 1,2 or 3, it will uncheck D and therefore rehide the remaining numbered boxes. I grouped and named each set of buttons together, but that did not work. If I try to use a group...

Refresh Results In A Second Subform In A Form
Hi, This could be a tricky one. What I've done is created a Form named ACCOUNTS SELECT which has a control being a Comb Box named 'PICK RESNAME' and an embedded subform which returns all the records according to the particular data from the 'PICK RESNAME' Combo Box. Thats all fine and well ! But what I need is to pick specific records and to store them in a let's say temporary Table which I will print out via a Report. For this temporary table, I have created in the Form ACCOUNTS SELECT another Subform which I hoped will view all the selections I have made...

Opening a PowerPoint Presentation in a Web Browser
Set an option in a slideshow presentation if a .pps file is accessed by a webpage link (.htm, .html), open in full-screen, read-only. (PPT 2003 had this functionality.) ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/office/communi...

Continuous Form, Window Top Record Ordinal
On continuous view forms, there should be a form property that has the recordset ordinal of the top-most record currently displayed in the form’s window. For example, if a recordset contains 100 records and the CurrentRecord is 5 and the user scrolls down until the CurrentRecord disappears off the top of the screen, what is the recordset ordinal for the record that is now at the top of the window? Left clicking on the scrollbar slider will display “Record: x of y”, but there should be a property that contains the value of x for code purposes. Perhaps call it “WindowTopRecord...

Business Portal 2.5 -- Linking 3 Web Parts
Hi, Can someone tell me if this is possible, I have been working on it and can't seem to get it to fly. I have my 1st web part that shows inventory master item information and a few fields off of the item card. This drives a 2nd web part that shows summary inventory information on that item by site. This works fine. What I want to do is tie a 3rd web part in that gives me detailed transaction information for that particular site (the 2nd web part). This 3rd web part works fine on it's own but shows all transactions for all sites for all items by default. I have tried ...

Extra pages in form printing
I have a form that exceeds a single printed page. When it is printed extra pages are produced. The extra pages occur after the first printed page but before the rest of the page of the form is printed and another extra page after the rest of the page is printed. The extra pages contain the same background used in the form. In design view I've made sure to shorten up the background to be even with the footer but it doesn't seem to help. Any suggestion on how to get rid of the extra pages in my printout? Thanks. -- Linda I still do not understand why people print forms. For...

Printing Form 1096
This function should be included in the software! ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=20ff4f89-dda7-4896-96f2-6d18c0df63b1&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains T...

Slow Sales Order form
Hi all! Several weeks ago, we successfully transferred our database from SQL Server 2000 to 2005. Below are our steps in transferring the database from 2000 to 2005: a) Backuped our SQL Server 2000 database b) Created an empty database in SQL Server 2005 c) Restored our SQL Server 2000 database to the empty SQL Server 2005 database At first, after the transfer, all functions of the application went very slow. Once I performed the update statistics, the speed of all the functions went back to normal except for some. This is what is causing me headaches right now - these functions th...

Fill color in Excell 2003 does not work?
I have upgraded from Excell 2000 to 2003. I also have purchased a Compaq nx9600 with a 17" wide screen display. For some reason the "Fill Color" formating/shading tool will not work. Nor will changing the text color. Any suggestions to fix problem? Hi Mike, See MSKB article # 320531: 'Changes to the fill color and the fill pattern are not displayed in Office programs' http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;320531 --- Regards, Norman "Mike Golfer" <Mike Golfer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F63E2613-C065-4379...

Open one form with different queries
Is it possible to open one form using a different query depending on what button the user selects. For example: Sort High/Low Sort Old/New Search MRN Search Account# Search SSN I should also mention that this form has a subform. Got it. Below is what I put behind a button on the form for Sort High/Low and it filters using a query. Dim stHighLow As String stHighLow = "SortHighLow" DoCmd.ApplyFilter stHighLow "Sash" wrote: > Is it possible to open one form using a different query depending on what > button the user selects. For example...

macros on a form
hi we have a workbook containing serveral worksheets each worksheet contains a lot of data we have split each worksheet into three pages for print purposes what we want to do is have a form containing drop down list of names we need each name to select and run a macro can this be done? thanks in advance kevin Kevin Carter Sigma Machining XL and VBA are capable of a lot. From the generic description of the problem, I would say yes. -- Regards, Tushar Mehta www.tushar-mehta.com Business solutions leveraging technology Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP) 2000-2004 In art...